Sekhemkhet's Promise Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So then why did he seem so far out of reach?

A warm hand cradled her hip, though she did not startle. There was only one person who could sneak into her room like that.

"My Queen is unhappy," Sekhemkhet murmured. His voice resonated through Anabeth's whole body, coming to rest in the deepest part of her. His chin rested on her shoulder from behind, his lips mere inches from her. "I must remedy this at once."

"May we talk?" Anabeth asked as Sekhemkhet began kissing her neck. She could feel the dampness between her legs -- her body was so used to this that it had already begun to prepare. But there seemed to be more pressing issues at hand.

"Of course," Sekhemkhet sounded surprised. He pulled away from her as she turned to face him.

Every night the same thing happened. She felt dazzled when she looked at him. He was truly an unearthly man -- beautiful in every respect, and he oozed sexual promises.

His large hand took hers and led her to the plush sofas that sat in the corner of her room. Illuminated only by candlelight, Sekhemkhet looked as though he was made of gold. A statue come to life. He smiled at her as they sat, his eyes open and kind. "What troubles you?"

"I fear that my future is too uncertain," she told him, unashamed. It was only fair that she could speak to him about such matters. If he truly wanted her as his Queen, and wanted her to stay in Egypt indefinitely, then why should she not be able to express herself. "I have no guarantees here -- no clear indication of how we are . . . progressing." She struggled not to simply ask when he was planning to marry her.

Sekhemkhet's head tilted slightly, observing her. "You wish to know the future?" He asked.

Anabeth shook her head. "No, not at all. I just wish to have some sort of clarity as to what I have agreed to. That being -- I wish to know what being your Queen entails."

Sekhemkhet threw his head back in laughter. "My love, is it not obvious?" He tugged her hand until she was leaning on his side, her head resting on his chest. She could no longer see his face. "We shall eject the false rulers from Egypt and rule together ourselves. We shall watch this country become great again -- to prosper in this new and modern world. We shall run Egypt as the world leader that it should be. The people shall no longer suffer; our allies will pray for our help and our enemies shall run as we bask in our glory."

Anabeth wasn't sure what to say to that. It seemed that they had very different future plans. "Yes," she began, though she wasn't clear where she was going with the sentence. "But what about us? This relationship?" Screwing her eyes closed, Anabeth forced the words past her lips. "You do plan on marrying me, don't you?"

There was silence. Anabeth could feel Sekhemkhet's breathing beneath her chest, though he said nothing. Anabeth pulled herself up to look at him. He seemed happy enough. So why wasn't he answering her question?

"Ah," Sekhemkhet dragged a hand over his face. "My love, I have every intention of marrying you." Anabeth was not convinced. "But first," his face grew mischievous and lust seeped into his eyes. "First we shall begin our dynasty."

Anabeth could not speak. Her heart rose into her throat.

He will not marry me until I carry his child, she realised. Even he is unsure that I can.

"Wadjet," Anabeth began again, managing to whisper the words out. Immediately Sekhemkhet's features darkened slightly, though he said nothing. "She told me something which has me worried."

"She claims," Anabeth continued after Sekhemkhet did not speak, "that I am not Henutsen. That I cannot carry your children."


Sekhemkhet rolled his eyes. He stood and walked a few paces from the sofas. "That thueban says too much," he growled. Suddenly he spun to Anabeth. "What more did she say?"

Anabeth considered telling him everything. She thought about telling him of Wadjet's warning, about the old lady in the restaurant even warning her. Instead she shook her head. "Nothing. She just said that I was incapable."

Sekhemkhet nodded, believing her. For some reason Anabeth had a gut feeling that she shouldn't tell him anything more. It was difficult to say why, but there was something -- a fear of sorts that made her wary.

"Then where is the issue in trying?" Sekhemkhet suddenly chuckled. It was small -- almost unnoticeable -- but Anabeth could see the tightness in his smile. He did not like this conversation. And she had never seen him angry, especially not with her.

Pulling her up from the sofa, Sekhemkhet kissed Anabeth with a ferocity that she had never felt before. Her lips were tugged by his teeth before her mouth was invaded with his tongue.

Anabeth gasped when he ground his hips against her, pushing his hard cock into her stomach. She hadn't expected this outcome from their discussion but couldn't bring herself to complain about it.

Sekhemkhet walked her backwards to the bed, eventually tiring of their slow progress. He picked her up by her waist and pulled her skirts up, wrapping her legs around him. She could feel him nestled between her thighs, rubbing his hardness against her undergarments and pressing into her slick folds.

What is this power he has over me? She wondered. She had been worried not two minutes ago and now was panting like a bitch in heat.

Sekhemkhet walked to the dresser across from the bed, placing her ass on the edge as he began to take her clothes off. Her shirt came over her head easily, but her skirt had too many buttons. With a growl, he bunched the material around her waist and slid her bottoms off, revealing her core.

Anabeth could feel a coolness on her folds, they were so wet. Sekhemkhet breathed heavily in her ear as his fingers found her ready and wanting.

Without hesitation he pressed her chest back onto the surface of the dresser and dropped his head between her legs. His tongue snaked out, hot and writhing against her clitoris.

Anabeth moaned loudly into the warm air, unable to process anything other than the pleasure that he was bringing her. He teased her clitoris before moving down to her entrance and, completely unexpected, continued around to her puckered hole, dancing his tongue over her as she gasped. It felt dirty and sinful and Anabeth loved it.

Sekhemkhet pushed slightly, widening the hole around his invading tongue, causing Anabeth to call out at the invasion -- she had never felt anything like it, it was so tight. The stretch burned deliciously, adding to her arousal.

His hand came to massage her clitoris again and Anabeth began to build. It was almost frightening, this sudden and inexorable tidal wave that was coursing through her body. In the two weeks that they had spent together she had never experienced anything this intense.

"Sekhemkhet!" She called out, her hips beginning to buck up off the dresser as his tongue pulled out, only to return -- pushing deeper, setting a rhythm of retreat and advance.

"Not yet," he commanded, taking his tongue away from her. "I want to feel you clench on my cock."

Anabeth cried out at the loss of stimulation, but suddenly she was lifted and carried over to the bed, where Sekhemkhet threw her down.

His hands grabbed her waist and flipped her over, so she was lying flat on her stomach. Anabeth pulled her skirts up around her waist so that there was no hindrance. Before she could do more than that, he was on top of her, pushing her down onto the mattress. He stilled for a moment, releasing his manhood from his trousers before he thrust his cock in between her folds and bottoming out in a single thrust.

Anabeth screamed again, the stimulation was more than she could handle, but he stilled before she could climax.

"Please," she gasped, her voice muffled by the sheets and pillows surrounding her. "Please, Sekhemkhet."

He took mercy on her, grinding his hips against her, but then he stilled again.

Anabeth felt something wet touching her ass before it began to press in, taking up more of the already limited room within her. With his cock buried in her hole and his finger pressing into her ass, Beth could not help the whines straining from her throat.

"Gods, yes," Sekhemkhet hissed before he began to move in earnest, pulling his finger out of her ass each time his cock retreated.

Anabeth mewled and moaned. She couldn't think -- it was too much. She was too full.

"Come for me, Henutsen," Sekhemkhet leaned over her, growling in her ear as he began to thrust in to her violently. "Let me feel you fall apart. Let me feel your pleasure." Anabeth groaned in response, she was so close.

Leaning back, Sekhemkhet chuckled and began to push against her ass with another finger.

That was it. Anabeth began to call out incoherently -- the fingers dragging against her tender asshole as she clenched down on them, her pussy sucking at Sekhemkhet's cock as he began to thrust erratically. Sekhemkhet pulled his fingers out of her ass as she peaked, leaving the tiny hole to clench on itself. Her body shook, her hips lifting off of the bed and pushing against him, while still trying to pull away before the sensations in her body became overwhelming.

It was too much for Sekhemkhet and he began to spill inside her, coating her insides in his come, not withdrawing until he was entirely spent.

For a moment they lay there, Sekhemkhet on top of Anabeth, both panting. His cock was still inside of her but neither tried to remove it.

After what seemed like hours, Sekhemkhet pulled his weight off of her, rolling to his side. Anabeth could feel his seed drip out of her, along her slit to pool on the bed beneath her. Her skirts were still bunched around her waist and she worried that they would be ruined.

"Why do you always leave me at night?" she murmured, still not having moved from her position. She could feel the drowsiness begin to affect her as it always did after Sekhemkhet had taken her.

"You never ask me to stay," he purred in her ear, nuzzling into her neck as he spooned her from behind.

"Would you stay the night, please?" Anabeth requested, allowing herself to doze in his arms.

"Of course, my Henutsen. Anything for you."

His use of that name pulled at the edges of her mind -- a small alert that something was wrong. Anabeth was beginning to realise that Wadjet was right. He wanted her to be Henutsen very badly. And Anabeth wasn't sure how he would react when he realised that she was simply herself.

As she drifted off, she realised that none of her fears had been answered tonight. She would have to try harder tomorrow.