Selene Incident Pt. 03

Story Info
Adriana and Dane Cojamos
3.7k words
4
2.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Selene...CapCom," Sage's voice was calm enough to make all the rocket geeks in Houston's Mission Control stiff in their Man Zones. She had learned a certain segment of the ground control team seemed to be amused with their coining of that nickname for their cocks. They were not particularly repulsive geeks, she decided but they were not as amusing as they wished they were. "We're coming around for the end of orbit two and the Secondary Cooling system is giving us some fluctuation on the temp numbers. How's it reading on your end?"

"Copy, Chica. Give the gang a minute to do that voodoo that they do so well and we'll let you know what we have for you." Sage grinned. The Secondary cooling unit was identical to their Primary and if one was having issues, she reasoned, the other might also. Vaughan tapped the multicolor display screen showing the temperature fluctuation as if that would fix it. "SpaceApe, you're the Engineer. That's your best idea? Pendejo..."

Sage rolled her brown eyes sarcastically, laughing at him. Dane made uttered a few quick ape grunts and Adriana laughed a bit louder. Since she finished her on-camera tour of their confined little Command Module, it had been routine business for them as the Earth rotated past their small view ports in a blaze of startling colors.

"Adriana..." CapCom's voice buzzed in their com caps with more hissing static than earlier, "The Secondary boys say your cooling loop may have a few bubbles in it. Blip the RCS thrusters a few times and it should settle out."

"You mean I get to do some of that pilot stuff?" Sage grinned into the camera between her feet as she replied. "NASA is going to let this L.A. STEM Chica drive their toy?" Dane gave her a Thumbs Up and grinned. Mission Control had evolved from earlier mission days to be almost in singular control of every aspect of a mission. Vaughan and Sage were aware by the last Shuttle missions, the only time astronauts were in hands on control would be during the final sixty seconds before a shuttle's wheels touched a runway. It was purely for a Mission Commander's ego. The Flight Management Systems were not quite able to put the shuttle's nose wheel precisely on the runway center line. Adriana understood the Macho Pilot culture among astronauts insisted they be allowed to manually guide the vehicle themselves onto the dotted white center line. Even a Chica like her wanted as much control as she could get. Otherwise, Sage teased herself. She may seize the only stick she could control in the CM. Vaughan's stiff cock!

With a gloved hand on the Pilot's Reaction Control System stick, Adriana began maneuvering the Command Module. She rotated the controller left, rolling the CM left in her perspective. Earth rolled noticeably in the frame of her triangular port. Her gut rolled even further triggering an audible reaction from her. Self-Consciously, Sage panicked. Fearing she would spew her stomach contents inside her closed helmet, she reacted by rotating the controller back the other way. Wrong idea, Chica...

"Be easy with that, Adriana." Dane advised calmly, "Gentle commands. This isn't an F-18." Too quickly, Sage pushed the controller forward and the vehicle felt as if it were nosing down into a dive. Her insides shifted heavily and weirdly to the right eliciting another involuntary groan from Sage. She hissed at herself in frustration, "Pendejo..."

"Switch it back to Auto mode," Vaughan quietly advised. "It will self-correct, Adriana." She was anxiously hoping to avoid two events as she selected the flight mode Dane recommended. Hopefully, MedCom would not intercede and hopefully she would retain her last meal inside her stomach. Christ, Sage realized with a shock, my cuca is hot, wet and hungry...FUCK!

"Sage...CapCom," Her voice quavered as she spoke. "How do the numbers look? I think that should fix it, Copy?" Sage was praying she was successful. Vaughan gave her an encouraging look and one of his unworried grins. No wonder she longed to take his cock inside her. She could ride that Surfer Boy all day, she admitted to herself. Her Flight Surgeon was so concerned about stress, she griped to herself, a friendly little lap fuck would relieve all hers.

Vaughan was hiding his apprehension behind his characteristic What, me worry grin. He was hoping to hear a voice from MedCom filling their headphones with a directive to call it a day. He was guessing Sage was on the brink of showing the numerous cameras around them what the contents of her stomach were. That would not be a fun experience, he fretted. Not only would it be a smelly mess to wipe up but in space, puking like a drunk Sorority girl was a physically exhausting event to endure. He feared Adriana would be too worn out to be of any use for several hours.

"Adriana, we're good with it down here." CapCom hurriedly responded. Sage exhaled slowly, rolling her eyes in obvious relief as Dane. "And we're getting a take a break notice from MedCom for you two. You've done a lot in just a short time. Yeah, Chica. Take an early checkout and we will be back with you again at the scheduled start time for your second day, copy?"

Sage laughed in relief as she visibly unwound. She knew her BIS sensors would report her reaction immediately. This was an instance she hardly stressed over. Her pressure suit with its related accoutrements were torture to deal with. She was amazed at her sudden flagging stamina. Her breathing cadence was thunderously loud and dry sounding to her. Her aching butt and weirdly cramping lower abdomen were lowering her endurance, Sage confessed to herself. Christ, can I please just have a friendly little cock session and a nap? Adriana fought the urge to speak her thoughts out loud. Her clit was sending out a warm nagging desire for relief. She was unable to hold back a desperate whispered confession, "How I would love to ditch these suits."

"MedCom would probably suggest your Pink and Purples, Adriana." Vaughan replied. They had been equipped with a pair of data pad tablets each. One was to be used for reporting their mission via social media while their second tablets were supposedly for secure communication with NASA—particularly, MedCom and their Flight Surgeons. Dane believed the secure promise was iffy. Hackers, he ruminated, could get into anything it seemed. NASA zealously maintained a cloak of secrecy when it came to the actions and health of their astronauts. Spaceflight in a cramped can such as theirs had proven to be the spawning ground of stress related reactions that were both explosive and weird, sometimes.

During one of the Apollo missions, he had discovered, a clumsy slip when an astronaut had retired behind the seats into the basement for an urgent bowel movement. The slip entailed him missing the collection bag completely and resulted in a turd the size of two fists floating forward to terrorize the other two astronauts. Their reaction was to repeatedly punch and threaten their crewmate. It was an early motivation for pharmaceuticals like Adriana's Pink and Purples. Stress and other forms of mental and emotional duress became nightmarishly frightening in space, Vaughan was told. He had seen the secret video of the floating shit incident and the veracity of the two other astronauts in reacting was genuinely life threatening. His training had also included being shown some covertly acquired video of Soviet Cosmonauts and their reactions to sudden unexpected events.

The Soviets had a publicly known reputation for being reckless, in NASA's official managerial opinion. The videos he and Sage were shown had gone beyond reckless in their unified opinion. Russians had little respect of tolerance for foreign Cosmonauts they were partnered with. In the seventies and eighties, there were several incidents that had nearly resulted in the death of Russians during their missions. It was not uncommon for a Soviet Cosmonaut to brutally punch a foreign mission partner as he screamed angrily at them.

There were more than a few rumors, Sage and Vaughan had learned, claiming the Soviets had in the late nineties, put a manned mission successfully on the Moon but they had never returned and nothing was known of their fate. There was a slew of such bullshit tales on the internet, Dane knew. He and Adriana discounted them but she had confessed she was on the fence regarding one Lunar mission and the fate the crew suffered.

"If we find dead Russians up there," Dane had told her. "We'll probably have to keep quiet about it." He understood and hoped Sage did that the Russians were never pleased to have their mistakes exposed. Sage had answered him with a look that wordlessly showed what she believed. There were no dead Cosmonauts on the Moon. She spoke in a tone matching her doubtful look.

"There may be some conked out Russian robot rovers up there but they never put people on the Moon, SpaceApe. That's all Net crap."

"That's probably true," Vaughan began answering in a serious voice but suddenly grinned, made weird sounds demonstrating his true thoughts and continued." But we're heading for a small unknown crater on the backside of the Lunar surface. Most of the time, it's hiding in the shadows of surrounding larger craters so, who knows what weirdness awaits, Space Chica?" Sage delivered a rapid series of teasing slaps on his arms and chest reacting to his humor.

"If anyone is up there," Adriana shot back with feigned temper. "They're not just dead, they're freeze dried for eternity."

A sudden tone in her com cap roused Sage from her musing over past conversations. It was a tone she recognized as an audio announcement of a message sent to her secured personal data tablet. Adriana bet herself it was from her Flight Surgeon. She was betting her doctor was requesting a written status report, a StatRep in MedCom patois. Half-joking to herself, Adriana wondered how she should document her lingering fixated interest in her clit and the lingering awareness of her sensitive areola and her moist heated labial lips. Her woman areas were certainly making themselves known, seemingly with each passing moment. Space was a weird environment for a woman to adjust to, Sage confessed as she thumbed her data tablet to life with clumsy stabbing actions.

Dr. Lauren Chase, Adriana's Flight Surgeon had sent her a StatRep request. She stared fixedly at the message on the screen, conscious of her cadenced breathing and her heart pounding softly but rapidly in her ears. Chase knew that, she realized. Her BIS sensors were probably sending MedCom information on her Chica areas where her body felt warm also. That was from the swelling of serous tissue in her breasts and labial areas—her Chica parts, Adriana chided herself. With a slow careful writhing motion, Sage debated what she would send to her doctor in reply. Adriana asked herself, Do I tell her it would be great to take a relaxing ride on Vaughan's erection?

Why not, Adriana reasoned. Other women experiencing her Space had sketched their hard on fantasies. With a schemer's grin on her face, Adriana fixed Dane with a hungry side-eyed stare of desire. She quickly typed her message and hit the send command. With clumsy awkward movements, she returned her tablet to its Velcro patch base, glued to the inner wall of the Selene CM. Sage told herself this was just the Stupids affecting her. She recalled a brief video of a Soviet doctor addressing the topic of how women adjusted to spaceflight in her experience.

"Woman is not some plant you put in a pot and water sometimes and then forget," She had said. "Woman is very complex in all her parts and has to be given attention..." Adriana grudgingly agreed with the Russian Space doctor. Sage noticed all the small cameras around the CM were showing their amber Stand-By lights rather than their green Live indicator lights. It would be an easy thing, she reasoned, to roll herself away from Vaughan and direct him to unzip the crotch zipper on her suit. She was easily able to imagine him sliding that erect cock of his into her yearning cuca while she used her hands to push herself deeply onto him. Only MedCom could see them now, Adriana coached herself. It was officially their time for rest and personal care.

Cleverly as she could, Adriana unsnapped the leg pocket on her suit opposite the side Dane was pressed against. She had discarded her first roll away and ask for a fuck idea for something different. It was their time now, Adriana ruminated. Dane would be shocked and taken by surprise, completely by her current scheme. With two fingers, she slid a foil wrapped cleaning sheet free along with a tampon. With a false apologetic bearing, Sage held them up so Vaughan saw them.

"Sorry, Dane. I need to get over into the basement," she lied. Sage was aware her grin might be blowing her ability to convince Dane of her honesty but she hoped he would be fooled and pressed on. "I hate this fucking suit and my hormones are freaking because the gravity's gone."

Sage was only partially fibbing. Each orbit was a ride through sixteen sunrises and sunsets. It was less than two rotations around her home planet for Adriana to experience twenty-eight days. In around three hours, her cycle would come full circle.

"No worries, Adriana." Dane replied as he began to shift himself to allow her to access the space behind their seat frames. "Once we dock with the Lander in Lunar orbit we'll have more room." She worked her Quick-Release harness toggle as he did. Dane rolled away from her, scrunching his bulky pressure suited form as much as he could. Adriana slid open her visor and gulped in a lungful of cabin air. It was cool and dry. The CM's scrubbers were working, she realized. Next, she released her 02 hose connections and com data cable. Adriana pushed them away from her as if they were a trio of dizzy snakes. She was floating before she knew it. Giggling at this new sensation was unavoidable. Dane looked at her from over his shoulder and joined in.

Adriana used her free hand to steady her floating body by holding it against the side of the instrument panel and awkwardly trying to maneuver her body up and clear of her couch. It was hardly graceful, she discovered. Her legs had to be kept bent at the knees as she pushed her body from the couch. She was floating almost as doubled up as Vaughan. Giving him a meaningful look, Adriana forced him to look out the small window closest to his face. This was a womany moment her facial appearance communicated to her male partner. Clearing their couch backs was hardly a graceful or effortless action for her.

Swear words, both English and Spanish were on her lips as Adriana wrestled her body clear of her couch. Her legs seemed far too long. She worried she would be unable to conceal her nearly six-foot form behind their couches, as it was planned. Once in the basement, she would have to unzip her suit from just below her navel all the way to the zipper's terminus between her shoulders. She realized working herself over the couches, Vaughan's help would be required.

"Dane..." Sage was panting from effort and she knew she was sweating inside her suit, too. "SpaceApe...I'm going to need you...to finish...the zipper."

She heard him chuckling and made a mental note to punch him when she next had a chance, "Pendejo!"

In MedCom's locked, windowless sanctuary, Adriana and Dane were being monitored while in the main Mission Control room, the giant video monitor displayed the orbital track of their Selene CM in animated form. The strange up and down path was misleading. It was a Mercator view of their flight. Dr. Chase sat quietly before her video screen as she observed the two Moon-bound astronauts. The only outward indication she was attentive was her continuous hand movement back and forth over a button that would transmit a digital message to Sage and Vaughan. Chase had been authorized to have a copy of recently decoded video interceptions from the failed Soviet Lunar mission. She had watched only enough of it to learn the Russian mission had been dubbed Bios Luna, Life Moon mission.

Bios Luna was like Selene a two-person affair. Cosmonauts Sergei Markhov and Ulyana Angelova were tasked to land, weirdly enough in the same rather unknown crater Sage and Vaughan were. Chase had watched no more of the video feed nor read the attached report accompanying it. Her source was not an official one and she was not cleared to have it. However, Chase's priority was to Sage as her dedicated Flight Surgeon. She watched the two Selene astronauts and debated with herself as to what to do with her unofficial information. For the present, she would allow Sage and Vaughan their rest period. Adriana was showing signs of stress and confusion commonly referred to as the Stupids. Chase decided the STEM program at NASA, so unsurely eyed by the President would hardly benefit if Adriana made any discernable mistake now. Besides that, Chase knew, any fumble in the mission would allow that loud mouth in a suit to jerk himself off over any video of Adriana and cancel this Human Space program permanently.

On screen, Chase watched as Adriana, behind their couches wriggled and cursed herself free of her pressure suit. She was panting heavily like a beached fish when she finished and kicked at her shed suit in a fit of Chica ire. Under her bulky outer suit, Sage wore a body hugging LCVG, Liquid Cooled Ventilation Garment. It was white and fit her as a second skin. Looking much like a pair of Long Johns, the outfit was very comfortable, according to Adriana. There were narrow flexible tubes carrying water about her body that could be heated or cooled as she wished. The inner side against her skin was of a material that was supposed to keep sweat and wetness away from Sage's body. This was known as a source of stress to MedCom Suit experts and it was not totally successful in its function, Chase knew.

"I need a fucking nap, now." Adriana joked to Dane from her position behind him. She reached around and tweaked his helmet free and began teasing hair where it pushed from under his com cap. Dane's cap was all white and Adriana's sported an upper section of red to denote it was hers, in the event of an incident resulting in Catastrophic Crew Mortality, to quote NASA patois.

Without any lengthy pause, Adriana unzipped her LCVG down to her crotch, wriggled it free and Chase saw her naked form floating behind the couches and a giggling Dane Vaughan. Sage's suite of BIS sensors were visible to her, also. Adriana quickly began ripping them free and aimed more vitriol in Spanish and English at them. The six around her perfect breasts came free and MedCom lost Sage's heart and much of her respiration telemetry. There were four sensors running down Adriana's abdomen to the upper area of her vaginal mons providing data on her blood flow activity, audio of sounds from inside her body cavity and body heat changes. Just below the lowest sensor, Sage had trimmed her cuca matte of thick blue-black hair into a two-finger wide Pussy bar, at least that's what Adriana referred to it as.

"See Doc, it grows up from my cuca and it's my little badge of Womanhood." Adriana explained during one of her Physical Exams. "STEM Chica I may just be but I'm still a Chica, right? Before I ever put these pressure suits on with their BIS Belts and whatever, I was a woman, okay?" In a sudden act of wit, Adriana wrapped her LCVG around Dane's head, shouting and laughing.

"IFR flight conditions, SurferBoy! Zero vis! Who does that scent come from?" Sage demanded as she held her garment tight to Dane's face and head.

12