Self Bondage Pt. 03

Story Info
Building on Dave's suggestion.
4.8k words
4.58
21.8k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers

Rina's Master, friend, and lover, Dave, had a bit of a scientific mind. He understood how much she was thrilled by her self bondage exploits, and his keen mind came up with a concept. He looked at her with twinkling blue eyes and a mischievous smile on his lips as he asked, "How would you like to do some more self bondage, Rina? But this time in public. I have a challenge in mind for you."

"In public?!?" She was sure her eyebrows rose so high on her forehead that they disappeared under the bangs of her dark brown hair. "Like chaining myself to a park bench, or a fence or something?" She wasn't rejecting the idea out of hand, but she was shuddering more from fear than from excitement.

"Nothing like that. Listen to my idea." He went on to describe it, and the more he laid it out, the more moist her panties got.

"And you'll be with me?" she asked.

"Yes. Unobtrusively, of course. Sneaking pictures of you from a distance. It will seem like you're on your own, and I can't get too close, or be too obvious about the pictures, because it'd draw attention to you. But I'd be near at hand if you got into trouble."

"Let me think about it, please." And she did think about it, for about a week. The planning of a self bondage session was always fun and exciting. It was delicious. He'd given her the gist, but her fertile mind was filling in details. And when Master Dave fucked her during that week, which was at least once a day, she imagined performing this challenge, and her orgasms were little less than mind blowing. It elevated her libido in a big way. For instance, one morning, as they woke up, she noticed the bed covers poking up over his groin, so she slid down under them to greet his morning stiffie with her mouth.

As she started sucking him, the image of his challenge floated into her mind. Before she knew what she was doing, she'd swallowed the entire length of his dick, and was sucking so hard that he didn't last more than two minutes! That thick cream of his jetted out of his cock, zipping its way down into her tummy. The poor man had to gently pull her head away from his groin, or she might still be vacuuming his balls dry!

"That was fantastic, slut!" he gasped, when he finally caught his breath. "I loved it, but what brought that on?"

"I was thinking about your challenge, Master," she replied, blushing. "The thought of doing it turns me on, I think."

"You think? I'm not sure you've ever sucked me like that before, my dear slut. Let me see if you're wet."

"Yes, Sir," Rina replied, lifting her nightgown and straddling his chest. Her glistening pussy lips were clear evidence of her arousal. "I'm very wet, Sir, as you can see." She spread her labia apart, giving him a clear view of her intimate area.

He frowned. "There's only one thing wrong, slut," he intoned.

She looked worried. "Oh dear! What's that, Master?"

"Your pussy is too far from my lips, girl!" he growled half convincingly.

Rina fixed that problem in a jiffy, scooting upward until her pussy lips kissed his facial ones. Dave proceeded to eat her out so avidly that Rina had to clutch the headboard of the bed not to shake herself loose from his lips as she came. He drank what she offered, and continued drilling her quivering pussy with his tongue until she cried out, "Oh fuck, Sir! You're making me cum again!" At least that's what Dave thought she said, because her voice had combined a high pitch with a hoarse rasp that made it hard to understand. But the cunt juices flooding his mouth spoke volumes.

While Rina was still vibrating in ecstasy, Dave slid out from under her, grabbed her ankles, and pulled her legs toward the foot of the bed. Rina let go of the headboard, and found herself stretched out, face down, on the bed. Her nightgown had ridden up to her armpits by its contact with the top of the bed as she slid. In moments, Dave was on top of her, shoving his now fully recovered, rampant erection into her wet, oozing pussy tunnel. She giggled happily as he skewered her, and began humping her magnificently.

Rina loved being taken like this - pinned under him, helpless, with his pelvis smacking her ass cheeks with each hard thrust. His thighs were outside hers, shoving them firmly together. The friction this caused in her love tunnel thrilled them both! It was a race to see who could cum first. Rina won, but only by about 20 seconds. She was still shrieking her release as he held himself firmly against her, and unloaded his warm semen. They stayed joined until his dick went limp and slipped out.

Over breakfast, Dave said, "I think your body is telling you that you really want to try this challenge."

She grinned at him. "Am I that obvious, Sir?" She laughed. "Okay, okay. I'll do it!" She kissed him. "How about this Saturday, if the weather's nice?"

"Sounds great. I'll make sure the bottle is ready for you, darling slut." He smacked her ass playfully. "I think you'll have a blast doing it, if I know you."

Saturday morning arrived. Rina took a nice cleansing shower, dried her hair, and pulled it into a ponytail to keep it out of the way. She applied a modest amount of makeup. As she'd decided, she put on no bra or panties, dressing only in a thin white T-shirt, and a modest skirt that fell to halfway down her thighs. The skirt had a belt, threaded through belt loops, and a right hand pocket for her cell phone. Thoughtfully, Dave brought the ends of the belt to Rina's back, and fastened it back there, instead of below her navel. Rina took her trusty steel handcuffs, and passed one wrist piece between her skirt waistband and the belt. The open cuffs ended up dangling from her belt by their connecting chain. Finally, she stepped into high heels, and tied a sweater around her narrow waist, allowing its material to drape down and conceal her cuffs.

Out in their kitchen, Dave pulled a thin plastic bottle out of the freezer. Previously, he'd loaded it with a small amount of water, but mostly with sweet almond oil. The bottle had a cap with a tiny hole in its center. When used as a normal oil bottle, inverting it would only let one drop of oil emerge at a time, since the drop created a tiny vacuum inside the bottle, and another drop could only emerge after the slow entry of a tiny air bubble to counterbalance the vacuum. Dave had tested it many times.

His research had shown that, unlike the water, the almond oil would never freeze. So, he'd taped over the tiny hole, and inverted the bottle for freezing. The oil floated up and the water froze down at the bottom, in the bottle's neck, just inside its cap. Dave removed the tape, and the ice plug prevented any leakage, as he'd found with another experiment. The inverted bottle dangled from a looped cord, and, as Rina approached him, he placed the cord around her neck, tucking the bottle under the top of her T-shirt.

Rina's eyes dilated a little when she felt the cold bottle nestle near her throat, but the day was a warm one, and it quickly felt refreshing. She was ready. They placed the handcuff key conspicuously on their kitchen table, locked up the house and headed for the bus stop, timing it just before the bus to town arrived.

Climbing aboard, Rina and Dave presented the scanner next to the driver with their cell phones, upon which was the app to pay the bus fare. A couple of scanner beeps recorded the payments, and they found their seats. The ride into town took about 10 to 15 minutes, and not very long into the trip, Rina felt the first telltale trickle of a bead of water from the bottle. The ice plug was beginning to melt.

As they'd agreed, when she felt that, she placed her wrists out of sight beneath the sweater, and closed the handcuffs on them. As she heard and felt them ratcheting closed, a shiver of excitement rippled through her body and the hairs on her arms stood on end. Her heart started beating faster. This was why she loved self bondage - this rush. Since neither of them carried a key to the handcuffs, she was now committed to this adventure. There was no turning back. She'd be restrained until she got back home.

The only help that Dave gave was to use a paperclip to depress the double-locking studs on the cuffs. No one was near them on the bus, so he took a quick picture of her sitting there, grinning, with the cuffs on her wrists before helping her hide them again. This loss of control always thrilled her, and this showed on her face. She felt flutters in her belly, like butterflies dancing in there.

By the time the bus let them out near the station, there was a damp patch of water in the valley between Rina's tits. More of the ice had melted. As they'd planned, Dave moved as though he didn't know her. Sometimes he got well ahead of her, and sometimes he fell far behind her. When he could, he took pictures, documenting the spreading patch of wetness down the center of her shirt. Since she walked with her hands and wrists concealed, a few people did look at her curiously.

Self bondage, with its imposed loss of control, freed Rina's mind to focus and concentrate. She had a goal, and a timetable. She had to walk to a bus stop in another section of town, where she could catch a bus to take her home. The buses only ran once an hour on that route, so she mustn't be late. But she couldn't hurry too fast, because if she tripped, she'd be unable to use her hands to block her body from hitting the ground - she had to move carefully. Some of the pavement was uneven, which made it even more difficult to walk in those heels. From time to time, she leaned forward a little, letting her 38D breasts lift the material of the T-shirt off her skin, hoping to have the water evaporate more easily. It looked a little like she was sweating after a hard session of jogging.

She found that making her tits sway like that was very erotic, and the material tugged across her nipples, stiffening them. Passersby could easily see the little mounds poking forward through the thin material. As people stared, and might even nudge one another to alert a friend to have a look, Rina blushed, and the hot blood suffused her cheeks and neck. Unfortunately, the added heat in that area warmed the bottle even more, and the ice melted faster. The rivulet of water, which had gone straight down her torso, between her tits and over her navel, was threatening to wet the front of her skirt! Rina didn't want people to think she'd pissed herself, so she pressed the material above her belt more tightly against her lower belly, trying to dam the flow. Her nervousness made her heat up even more, and she was adding sweat to the wetness from the bottle, mostly in her armpits. Dave was getting some good pictures of her discomfort.

When Rina was several blocks from the bus stop she was seeking, something changed. She didn't know it at first, but the water from the ice was completely gone, and the first drops of the oil were escaping from the bottle. With its higher viscosity, the oil acted differently from the water, when it touched the fibers of her shirt. With a wicking action, it found its way along the threads, spreading in all directions, slowly. That means it went horizontally, in addition to vertically. She felt the wetness moving from the center of her chest, climbing the inner slopes of her tits. Not only that - the oil was much more efficient at rendering the fabric transparent, and making it cling to her skin!

As she looked down, she saw the pinkness of the curve of her breast appearing! She tried walking a little faster, but was still afraid about the possibility of tripping. The change in appearance of her shirt was drawing more attention from the passersby. Dave, who was behind Rina, saw the people coming toward him looking more sharply at her, and displaying expressions of surprise now. Ignoring her, he walked quickly by, and got far enough ahead to turn back for a look. The edges of her areolae were just starting to be revealed by the oil!

Rina glanced down, shocked that most of her nipples were showing now. At moments like this, it wasn't unusual for her to almost curse at herself, "You fool! What have you gotten yourself into this time? You don't want to walk through town with your tits exposed! Why did you do this to yourself?" But she could do nothing to prevent it - she was being forced to do it - by herself! She realized that in planning a self bondage session, she was taking the part of her own Mistress. And when executing it, her role changed to that of the submissive, deriving pleasure from being obedient and pleasing her Mistress. She felt mortified and humiliated, but with her wrists cuffed, there was nothing she could do about what was happening. And that very helplessness - being forced to be on display before all these strangers was such a turn on that her heart raced, her tummy fluttered, and her cunt muscles started churning, pushing out the juices formed by her erotic lubrication.

Dave stayed ahead of Rina, snapping pictures now and then, until one of her tits was showing her full areola and nipple, and the other was half revealed. It was obvious even from his distance that Rina was turned on by this ordeal. Her nipples poked forward as hard little mounds, and her tits were heaving as she panted, trying to maintain the aeration of her blood to match her racing pulse. He stepped aside, pretending interest in a shop window, and let her pass. He wanted to record the reactions of people now as they noticed all of her tits on display through her shirt. He knew that being hyperalert, those same people might notice him taking pictures, so he dropped farther and farther back, using the excellent zoom powers of his camera.

The people walking toward Rina were now displaying mainly shock, followed by nudging a friend and whispering. If they weren't registering disgust at her public display, the women often smiled and the men often leered. But they left her alone, sometimes turning to look back at her as they continued on their way. She was torn between the embarrassment of being trapped like this, and the excitement of being so lewd in public. She was certain that if someone happened to rub a hand across her pussy when she was in this state, she'd cum instantly!

Her walk almost over, Rina focused on the bus stop, rather than the people, and saw the bus coming around the corner, and stopping to take on passengers. Her heart went into her throat. If she missed this bus, she'd have to wait an hour for the next one! She began hurrying, heart racing and breathing ragged. Her tits were wobbling all over the place with her rapid progress, and the T-shirt material clung to them almost like a clear, glistening plastic wrap. She reached the bus doors just as the driver was about to close them and cried out, "Wait! Please!"

He did wait, letting her stumble aboard, closed the door, and started driving. That's when Rina realized her cell phone was in the side pocket of her skirt, and her cuffed hands couldn't reach it! How was she going to pay? Thinking fast, she grabbed her skirt and twisted it on her hips, bringing the pocket within reach. She pried the phone out of her pocket, and activated it to the payment app. Meanwhile, the bus driver had stopped at a light, and swiveled his head to see why the scanner hadn't beeped, signaling her payment. His jaw dropped as he stared at her two breasts, now fully revealed in their glistening sheen of oil.

Rina angled her body to bring the phone to the scanner, heard the beep, and hustled back to claim a seat. She took the one right behind the rear bus exit, and sat, panting with relief at accomplishing this huge milestone. "I made it!" she thought. "And I'm heading home, finally." Her relief was short-lived, though because... Dave hadn't made it to her bus! He'd been too far behind, taking pictures, when she'd bolted to climb aboard it. Now he'd have to wait another hour for the next one. She truly was completely on her own now - handcuffed, oil still spreading across and down her front, rendering her virtually topless. She whimpered softly, but also squeezed and rubbed her thighs together, teasing her clit.

One young man had noticed her as she walked down the bus aisle, and he was pointing her out to his friends. They were all laughing and making comments to one another that she couldn't hear, but her ears turned red with shame. The trouble was, that shame was being transformed into even more arousal, and she was startled at how strong the smell of her cunt juices had become as her lubrication increased.

It didn't help her situation any as she remembered how, when she was cuffed over the railing in the meadow, she'd begged Dave to let his friends Lou and Cliff fuck her like that. She imagined what it would be like if those young men on this bus came back to where she was and bent her over a seat back. They might flip up her skirt and find she wasn't even wearing panties. Helpless as she was, she'd not be able to stop them from each fucking her, using her as a fucktoy, and dumping their loads into her cunt or ass.

Subconsciously, since her hands were in her lap under the sweater, she started pressing her fingers through her skirt, rubbing her intimate valley. The bus route back toward her home took a lot longer, since it traveled along a completely different path. She had time to work herself into a minor sexual frenzy, but didn't dare bring herself to orgasm - afraid she'd be so vocal that she'd be made to leave the bus. She just simmered and stewed.

As people got off at their stops, they walked right up to her, before descending the rear steps to depart. Some inhaled, wondering what the strange scent was in the air there. Rina was ogled. She was berated. She was called many different derogatory names, mostly by old people, who found her display obscene. As they departed the bus, some muttered words that she was shameless and told her to cover herself. But she couldn't, of course. Ultimately, she moved far to the rear of the bus. As she changed seats, she couldn't help but notice that she'd left a wet spot on the seat!

The raucous young men got off at the next stop, but not before making loud, rude comments about her tit display. The oil had now covered her entire front, and she was pressing her hands against it above her waistband, trying to prevent it from soiling her skirt, as well. For the remainder of the ride, enough people shot penetrating looks at her that her mind was whirling with embarrassment, blended with arousal at being bound as she was. She was positive that the back of her skirt must be soaked with her cunt juices.

As her bus stop approached, she had to press the signal for the driver with her shoulder. When she got up from her seat, scooting into the aisle, the movement fanned the fluids on the back of her skirt. She departed the bus, leaving behind the aroma of aroused female in a cloud that wafted into lots of nostrils. Some people were confused at what they were scenting, but most of them were appreciative, especially when they clearly saw her perky nipples bobbing and weaving under the transparency of her T-shirt as she started walking away on the sidewalk.

Rina hurried home as quickly as she dared. Her eyes were darting all over the place, praying she wouldn't encounter any of her neighbors. Not only would they see her virtually topless - suppose one of them offer his hand for a handshake, or something. What could she do? Her hands were cuffed to her belt, and Dave wouldn't be with her for another hour or so.

She didn't see anyone she knew. But lots of strangers stared at her curiously. She almost sagged with relief when she reached her house. Keeping her balance, she climbed up the steps to the side door. She and Dave had a special place of concealment for a spare house key there. Unfortunately, since her hands were smeared with the oil, the key slipped from her fingers, bounced once, and fell off the side of the steps into the bushes!

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers
12