Self Dares Ch. 07

Story Info
Mutual testing of a new toy, a strip game and embarrassment.
11.6k words
4.7
7.2k
12

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
591 Followers

Work was ridiculously busy, but I only had an hour left on my shift so I could see the light at the end of the tunnel. I had been asked if I would do the evening as well, but I had two sex toys in my rucksack and I was going round to Hanna's. Hanna knew that I was going round to hers, but she didn't know that I had the toys. I hadn't even told her that I had bought them. I was beyond excited. Both of her parents were away for the night, and her brother usually goes out on a Saturday as well, so that would leave the house to us. A nervous anticipation coursed through me as my imagination constructed eventualities. Both good and bad. It would either be awesome or a giggly awkward experience.

We are very close, we have slept together a couple of times. I know that she has toys and she knows that I have toys as well. We have even done a comparison of what we have when bored at each other's houses, but we have never used them, or even spoken about using them while in each other's company. Either way, even if we didn't share the experience directly I had bought one for her anyway. So it would be an awesome present if nothing else.

I was serving my millionth customer for that day when I was asked if I could go and grab another box of bar snacks from the store room. I just nodded in reply and finished serving my customer. "Two pints please love," a middle-aged guy requested the second he saw I wasn't serving anyone.

"Yeah, two secs," I said as I held two fingers up to indicate I had seen him. To be fair to him he had been at the bar for a while and hadn't been served. I tapped Ella on the shoulder as I went behind her and she looked at me. "He is next," I said pointing at the same guy. She nodded in reply and I went to the store room.

The storeroom was behind the bar, through the kitchen and down some stairs. You could get to it via the trap door behind the bar, but when it was this busy they didn't like the floor being lifted for safety purposes. Looking at it it was a stupid design choice. Dangerous. I guess when it was designed, health and safety started and stopped at "if you get back from work alive you are fine."

I went into the storeroom and was greeted with Alice on her knees with Elijah's cock down her throat. Both of them heard me opening the door before they saw and they were both mid scramble to distance themselves from their predicament. Elijah was more concerned his cock was out as he tucked himself away. Not an easy task when it is rock hard and the size of his. Yes, I had a look. I also wondered what he did when he just got a random erection during the day. There is no hiding that, well, I guess there is as I have worked with him for a while now and never seen any obvious signs. Even so, it was impressive and I say that with a fair amount of trepidation, I am fairly sure he would snap my pelvis in half like a twig. I am not sure I would ever say this about male genitalia as it isn't the most aesthetically pleasing, but he does have a beautiful cock. It looks like one of those perfect sex toys that you can get. Helped massively by the super bright strip lights reflecting off Alice's saliva that was all over it.

Alice leapt up, wiped her mouth and tried to not look guilty. "I guess that answers that then," I said, deflecting my eyes as they sorted themselves out. It has been rumoured for a while now that they were banging each other. It is hard to put your finger on what caused the suspicion, it is just that extra level of comfort you have with someone when you have been intimate with them. Friends will never have the same chemistry as a couple who are screwing each other. You can't say for sure, but you can have a good guess when in a group of people who is banging who with the dynamic. They had that dynamic, although neither of them had admitted that they were in a relationship. I assume they are in some sort of relationship considering she was knelt on a stone floor with his dick down her throat. Stone floors are not comfortable on the knees. Of course, she may just be short of a few bucks and just want his tips. Who am I to judge?

"Oops," Alice said, "We are on our break," she added as she explained why neither of them was helping behind the busy bar.

"Just grabbing some snacks," I said as I picked up a box. I grinned at her as she looked at me with that shy "been busted" expression. "The room at the back locks you know," I said as I gestured towards the back of the storeroom.

"Does it?" Alice said as she looked at it.

"It does," I grinned at her, "Just saying..."

Elijah just stood there shyly. That was the ultimate frustration there for a guy. I had properly ruined that moment for him. I wondered if she was going to swallow it. I assume so as she didn't obviously have a tissue to spit into and spitting it onto the floor would be gross. "Soz," I said, "I will leave you to it. You have a few mins... enjoy," I added with a coy smile.

"Don't tell anyone?" Alice asked.

"I won't," I said, "No one will care though."

"I know," Alice said, "But it will get back to my Dad and he is a dick," she said.

"Oh, okay," I said nodding my head as I caught on to what she was saying. I glanced at Elijah and grinned. "Sorry," I said. Sorry for fucking up that moment and also sorry for Alice's Dad being a dick.

I closed the door behind me and headed back up to the bar. I put the snacks where the empty box was and went back to serving. Ella pointed at a guy and I took his order first. It was usually busy at this time on a Saturday, but this was insane. Most people were eating, so we usually got away with just running drinks to tables, but people were ordering at the bar for some reason. It must have been bad, even the manager was helping out with work and not just showing his face and sorting out customer niggles. "Sorry girls," he said to us, "The food ordering app is down. We are hoping to have it sorted in the next hour," he added.

That explains that then. Instead of stuff going directly to the kitchen, it was all coming through us. I also noted how he included himself in the solution to the problem. He had no idea, the issue was with the tech people, he had nothing to do with the fix other than ringing the company that maintains it and telling them it isn't working.

I was jealous of Alice. I know that is childish. Elijah was massive and would likely split me in half while causing massive internal injuries, but damn, I would love a ride on that. He was more or less twice the size of Andy, both length and girth. I squealed like a pig when speared on Andy's, imagine the noises I would make speared on that weapon. Probably an unsexy gurgling and rattle as blood came out of my mouth and whatever hole down there that he decided to abuse as I died from massive internal injuries. I grinned at the absurdity of that. I would still love to try it though.

"I am done," I said to the manager at three minutes past my shift.

"Yeah, awesome, cheers for today. Have a nice night Sophie," he replied with a smile. He could have applied a bit of pressure on me staying for the evening as well, but he just wasn't like that. He had asked, I had said that I couldn't and that was that. I clocked out on the machine, collected my bag and left to go to Hanna's.

Sophie -- OMW

Hanna -- Awesome, see you in a bit

I arrived 20 minutes later and tapped on the door. It was always a strange one. She has said many a time that I can just go in, but it felt weird going into someone else's house unannounced. She opened it ad let me in. "Hiya," she grinned at me.

"Hey," I replied as I stepped inside hugging her on the way in. She was wearing jeans and a vest top. I assume she had panties on, but there was definitely no bra. Her house is always cool with the air conditioning and her nipples were reflecting that fact.

"Wanna drink?" she offered which I accepted. I followed her into the kitchen where she poured me a drink. "We have company," she said pulling a sad expression.

"Brother?" I asked to which she nodded, "That is a shame, I have a gift for you," I said with a smile.

"Ooo, I like gifts," she said looking at me.

We went upstairs and into her room closing the door behind us. I opened my bag and handed her the box. She took it and it took her a few seconds to see what it was. "No fucking way, when did you get this?" she asked, "And more importantly why the fuck haven't you tried it?" she asked as she referred to the shrink wrapping.

"It is yours," I grinned at her as I took the second box out of my bag.

"Oh no way," she said staring at me, "These are like... well... a lot," she said.

"Treated you," I said.

"You are awesome," she said, "Are they good?" she asked as she unwrapped the shrink wrap and slid the toy out of the packaging

"I haven't really tried it," I said, "Not properly."

"Oooo, they sync up don't they?" she asked with a twinkle in her eyes, "Are we gonna have a cum race?" she said with a mischievous smile.

"Maybe not with your brother in," I said looking at her. I masturbate in the house all the time when people are in, but never with the added intensity of toys as that is just asking for trouble.

"Wimp," she teased, "You can cum quietly can't you?" she asked.

"Probably not with that thing assaulting me," I admitted.

She laughed at that and unpacked her toy. She plugged it in and set it on her bedside table. "I assume we can just set the vibration to low?" she asked to which I nodded. "Well then..." she concluded.

"Is it just your brother in?" I asked.

"Yeah, as far as I know," she said, "He said he may go out later, but he wasn't moving very much to get ready to go out," she said.

I took my toy out and handed it to her so she could have a look while hers charged up. I handed her my phone and she unlocked it with her fingerprint (no secrets and total trust between us, my fingerprint is registered on her phone as well). She opened up the app and quickly worked out how it worked. She held it in her hand and a small smile slowly spread until it was a beaming grin. "Fucking hell," she giggled, "I can tell now how good that is going to be," she added.

"I know right." I agreed. She has the exact same reaction that I did the first time I held it. The supple firmness of the toy itself and then the laser-focused vibration function just felt right. In cheaper toys, you can sometimes feel the mechanical side of them. You can feel the inner workings of it which do give a little disconnect with the experience. I am of course being hyper-picky

here. I am an 18-year-old girl, stick anything phallus shape in me and I am enjoying it, make it vibrate and I am enjoying it a lot, make it vibrate anywhere near my g-spot or clit and I am embarrassing myself. With this one though it physically felt really good. Once you have added in the sexual function of the toy... well... hello multiple orgasms.

"Have you tried it?" she asked.

"Only briefly," I said, "Never had the house to myself since I have had it," I added.

"And?" she prompted.

She wasn't asking why it made a difference if I wasn't home alone or not, she knows about the aversion my family have to knocking before coming in. She was asking for a first impressions review. "Really really good," I replied with a smile. "On earthquake, I lasted 15 seconds," I added.

"Wow, 15 seconds?" she clarified to which I nodded, "No warm up? Just 15 seconds and orgasm?"

"Well, a bit of a warm-up to get it in," I said stating the obvious. I suppose I could have used lube and gone in dry effectively, but lube is money, taking a few minutes to get a bit excited is free. "But yes, it was instantly more intense than what I knew I could resist and within 15 seconds I was cross-eyed."

"A proper toe curler?" she asked as she probed for the orgasm intensity.

"Oh fuck yes," I said, "Not a small one. A proper intense orgasm."

"Awesome," she giggled. She glanced at the LED status of hers and frowned. "Come on... charge," she said.

"Are we syncing them up?" I asked.

"I reckon so yeah," she said looking at me.

"But not on earthquake," I grinned at her.

"Oh fuck no," she smiled back at me, "We need a fighting chance. A race is no fun if both participants are out of it after 15 seconds."

"No one will come in?" I clarified.

"Nar," she said.

"And the loser of the race..." I began. She grinned at me in a way that I didn't like the look of. She had a devious plan and I am sure I wouldn't like it. "What?" I prompted.

"If you lose..." she began, "My brother sees you naked."

"Errr... what?" I said instantly as an automatic reaction. He fancies me and has hit on me so many times it has almost become a running joke. Every time we are out and he is around someone usually asks if he has hit on me yet. I guess it is a little bit cruel on him, but it is all in good fun and he is in on the joke as well. In fact, he has propositioned me with the opening line of "Well, because I haven't asked you yet today... you wanna come back to mine?" The idea of him seeing me naked though made my tummy flutter a little bit. Not in a sexual way or anything like that, more in an "oh shit" sort of way. He has never seen me naked, he has never even seen me topless. The most he has seen is me in sleepwear and the sleepwear is fairly conservative if I am at someone else's house wearing it. The exhibitionist side of me though was coming around to the idea. It didn't take it long, any sort of exposure and it woke up and started paying attention.

"You heard," she grinned at me.

"So if I cum first, I get naked and flash your brother?" I clarified.

She nodded slowly. "Well I was more thinking of a more drawn-out time span than a quick flash, but yeah, essentially, if you lose, he sees you naked. Full frontal, no covering or awkward standing positions to hide anything. He sees you naked," she explained.

"How will we engineer that?" I asked. "It would be a little weird to just go into his room naked for no reason."

She thought for a few seconds. "Honesty is the best policy," she said, "Hi, I lost a game, so here you go. And then you get naked."

"Oh, so I wear something and then strip?" I asked.

"Yeah, I reckon so," she said. "Or are you chicken?" she goaded.

"Never a chicken," I grinned at her. "The question is are you a chicken? Same forfeit for you," I said smiling at her.

"My brother?" she said staring at me with a shocked expression. She would have been expecting a similar sort of forfeit, but other than me only her brother was here and although it would have been the greatest day of my brother's life seeing her naked, he wasn't here. If we didn't do the forfeits now, the next time we were at mine the moment would have passed and she would get away with it.

"Has he seen you naked?" I asked.

"Not naked no," she said, "I slept topless on holiday that time, but other than that... no."

"Well then, you get the easier deal," I said, "He has already seen your boobs."

"He doesn't want to see me naked," she argued.

"Yeah, maybe not," I conceded, "But you REALLY REALLY don't want him to see you naked," I reasoned. It was true and that was the main reason for it. He didn't want to see his sister naked. Or if my brother is anything to go by, maybe he did, but whatever. The crux though was that she really didn't want to be naked in front of him, and that is what makes the forfeit. It evens it up, I didn't want him to see me, and she didn't want him to see her. Both were for very different reasons, but the stakes were similar.

I may have pushed it a little bit too far, she seemed very hesitant. I was invested though now, there was a chance I could make her get naked and embarrass her. That is assuming I won, if I lost then it would be me who was naked and embarrassed, but that is kind of the draw of the game. "I'll tell you what," I said, "Whoever loses, we let your brother decide how much he sees."

"What do you mean?" she asked, her interest piqued again and internally I smiled to myself.

"So if you lose you will be wearing a t-shirt and panties. You go into his room, tell him you lost a game against me and you have to take your t-shirt off. If he wants he can tell you to fuck off, and that is the end of the forfeit. Otherwise, the shirt comes off. Then you say that the full dare was nudity and ask him if your panties are coming off as well," I explained.

She listened and slowly nodded as I spoke. It massively put the advantage back to her again. If I lost there was no way in hell he was allowing me to keep my panties on, I was 100% getting naked. If she lost there was a chance he would let her off removing her panties. Hell, there was a chance he would tell her to get out before she took her t-shirt off. "And the same for you?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," I nodded, "And let me be honest if I lose those there is no way my panties are staying on."

She grinned knowingly as she agreed with me. After a few moments, we agreed to the game. Of course, first, there was the small matter of an orgasm race. Or maybe orgasm resistance would be a better description, there is no prize in winning this race. Her toy eventually finished charging and after a bit of debate, it was agreed that we would do this part fully clothed. A few reasons. It would be funny to see each of us experiencing such a sensation with no external visual stimulus. It offered an emergency last line of defence if her brother did come in for whatever reason. The final reason was purely the taboo of mutual masturbation. Which is insane as I have quite literally had my face buried between her legs and my tongue in her, but the thought of masturbating naked while we watch each other felt a little bit too exposed for want of a better word. There was also the added bonus that it would add further weight to the forfeit if the first time anyone was seen naked was on the forfeit.

We linked both devices to my phone and prepared them. That is the polite way of saying we inserted them. My phone was set to totally random and to match the two toys up. So whatever I experienced as did she, and vice versa. "Ready?" I asked.

"God no," she said grinning, "This is going to turn me into a gooey mess," she added.

"Are you ready to join me as a pile of goo?" I asked.

"Yeah. Go," she said.

I tapped the start icon and placed my phone down on the bed. Neither of us was wearing shoes, but other than that we were fully clothed. Jeans, t-shirt and panties in my case. I assume she had panties on. "Oh wow," I said instantly as the toy leapt to life inside me. The sensation went from zero to out of control in less than a second. When I play with myself I can control my orgasm to a point. Now don't get me wrong, do it right and no matter what I do I am cumming, but I can resist an orgasm fairly reliably to extend the playtime. Tensing or relaxing muscles down there to enhance or diminish the pleasure. The LOVENSE though removed any such control instantly. I was instantly at the mercy of the toy. If the random Gods that were controlling it at this moment in time decided that I needed 30 seconds of earthquake I was losing, and I was losing badly.

"Holy fuck," Hanna gasped which reminded me about the game we were playing. I blinked my eyes into some sort of focus and took solitude in the fact that her expression was similar to mine. A look of uncontrolled and panicked pleasure. This was anyone's game. Either one of us could climax at any second, and it was likely to be a short game either way. "Oh shit... how the fuck does it do that?" she asked somewhat rhetorically.

She reached her hand between her legs but closed them again and removed her hand. That is what it does to you. It is next-level intense, but it is not under your control. You know you can achieve orgasm by just touching there, or rubbing there, or penetrating a little bit deeper. It is a mix of pure unadulterated ecstasy and frustration. It promises you a speedy orgasm and yet keeps yanking back the promise as the mode changes every few seconds.

stripgnd
stripgnd
591 Followers