Self Discovery from Being Bullied Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a sick parade, they have me go up and down the sidewalk for everyone to see. And I know people in the houses have to see with all the noise they are making. It makes me scared, not because of what the boys might do, but that the police will likely be called. What will they say when they see me like this? What will my husband say?

When I land down on my latest bounce, hands grab my hips and hold me, letting me know to stop. Or at least I think this is what it means. I quickly learn otherwise, as my pants and panties are yanked all the way down to my ankles thanks to not having a belt, exposing everything.

I orgasm. The feeling of the cool daytime air on my shaved womanhood proves to be too humiliating to ignore. The waves of pleasure erupt over, starting from the center of my being. It feels so shocking that I could cum without any real sex. This shocking emotion makes it so that all I can do is stand here, feeling my body burn with arousal as the waves hit so hard that I squirm.

As I cum, they think I'm just in shock at being exposed. Or maybe they don't even notice as they must all be checking me out. That they are looking at the pussy they had a taste of last time. Or the ass they whipped, literally.

"I said hop little bunny!" One of them growls and open hand slaps my ass again. With no clothes to protect it, the slap is hard and loud, making a high-pitched yelp come out of me.

I hop yet again, with this time being much harder with my pants around my ankles. I have a hard time bouncing as when they make me start, I'm still cumming. This adds to the humiliation, making my eyes roll with the extreme feeling. It sends the waves into overdrive and each time I land on a bounce, the wave spikes.

"It's a Hooker-Day parade!" One of them says and they all laugh while I hop down the sidewalk. This is bad enough, but then I learn that they aren't even with me. They've stopped a ways back and have me doing this all by myself. That they are near the corner of this block while I'm in the middle.

Have they been doing this the entire time? Oh gosh, this really would make it look like I'm doing this myself! That I've flipped and have gone crazy instead of being forced to do this. Anyone watching may not even see them or know it is their doing.

I keep hopping very much in disbelief that they are leaving me by myself. It reaches a point where I wonder if I could somehow start running to get away. It dawns to me that I couldn't. I would have to remove my shoes first to get my pants off as I can't lower my arms. I would need to remove my shoes and pants to get more motion of my legs to run. So that's out of the question. And if I start furiously hopping to get away, they could easily catch up.

That's why when they yell for me to turn around, I do it. I know I have no choice. Sure, deep inside I know I have plenty of other choices, but I force myself not to think of them. Instead, I revel in the fact that I'm helpless to them and have to do as they want.

As I hop back, there is a nonstop torrent of insults. They ask if I like that the world can see my pussy and ass. They ask if I am enjoying the world seeing the real me. If I like my own tits hitting my chin. They even ask if I'm scared of what they are going to do to me. Not to mention all the insulting names they come up with. Hot Tits. Bouncing Bitch. Pussy Party. Dumb Whore.

When I reach them, I'm panting from all the physical work. My body feels so tired yet warm even if they haven't really done much.

My ass is slapped yet again and I have to keep hopping, this time in the midst of them. When I do, I am very aware of my breasts heaving up and down with each hop. I'm aware of this because each hop, they hit my chin. This feels like an added small humiliation, to which I think I'm doing it to myself due to some dark part of me liking the feeling.

"No, please, not again!" I sob as hands grab my wrists which are still high in the air and pull me back against the fence. I know it is the fence because I recognize how it feels on my backside. The roughness of the wood, the horrible texture, etc.

My belt bound wrists and shirt are pulled upward by one of them as I'm pressed with my back against the fence. A moment later, the person lets go. Immediately I try to step forward only to find the belt is stuck to the fence. I'm not sure how, but it is connected and isn't letting me go anywhere. As I feel around with my fingers, I think they put one of the loop-holes of the belt into a nail.

"Now fellas, I think it's time we taught her a proper lesson, don't you think?" One of them asks, and the others all comment and agree. The way it feels is that they surround me in a semicircle as I'm stuck to the fence. That their bodies might be hiding me some, but by now the entire street has to have seen what they did to me. That they will know all that happens.

"Now little lady, tell all of us how you are nothing but a stupid bitch that deserves to show the world her tits and pussy," the same voice demands, only he says it in a strict tone, like he wants a reason to do something. Knowing just how evil they are, I believe this to be true.

Tears still stream out of my eyes, again not from pain or humiliation but at how aroused I am. It is actually taking my willpower not to yell at them to start fucking me. That I want each of them to take a turn. That I want to be fucked harder, longer and by more than last time.

The group starts to berate me, yelling at me to say it. Then they start to hit me, with hands darting out to slap my breasts, making them jiggle and bounce. Others slap at my outer thighs, my face and one dangerously close to between my legs.

"I...I'm a stupid bitch," I finally sob out, to which they get very quiet. They don't say anything as they wait for me to say more. In fact, I can feel their anticipation. That they are getting off on making me say this about myself.

"I deserve to have this done to me...for everyone to see my t-t-tits and p-p-pussy," I then say to which they cheer. Only they go back to slapping at me, focusing mainly on my breasts. As they do, they laugh at my reactions, as my body can't help but squirm and move from this. My poor breasts are slapped all around, making them nonstop jiggle and bounce.

In a rather crude and painful act, one of them grabs my right breast with both hands. He then lifts it upward, trying to stretch it as he does. It's clearly lifted and pulled towards my mouth.

"Suck it bitch. Suck your own titty," he barks. As the shirt covers my head, I'm not sure what to do. But I lower my head as much as I can, straining it against the pull of my shirt. My own breast is pressed against where my open mouth is, making it a show that I would be sucking my own nipple at the moment. And then I actually do it, I try to suck my own nipple through the shirt.

My breast is let go so it can bounce downward. Then I feel something that isn't that painful, but doesn't feel good either. Something pointy is pressed against my thigh. It pokes me with something that feels rough and hard.

It pokes for a moment then is pulled back. Then I feel it poking on the side of my left breast. Again, I squirm at this and demand that they quit it. But instead of quitting, they double this by poking me with two of whatever they are as one pokes my stomach, the other between my breasts. It doesn't take long before all of them have whatever it is, poking me hard all over.

I squirm, jiggle and turn as I try to get them to stop this. Again, it's not painful but doesn't feel good. It's like if someone poked you with a finger but kept moving it around when they did. Then change it to 6 people doing it at once and you can understand how it feels.

A groan comes out of me as I figure what they have. I knew it wasn't their fingers because it didn't feel the right size. But now I know what it is purely by the feel of it. Sticks. They are poking me with sticks.

They must have picked up fallen branches off the ground. Now they stand around me, poking me with them. Using them to go all over my body, poking me in a humiliating fashion. And the worst by far is when they poke right on my clit. They act as if it is a button designed to do something to me. I guess in a way it does as I squeal and turn, trying to get them to stop. And I know they do this only to humiliate me as there is no other reason for it.

"OUCH!" I yell as one of them swings the branch, where it crashes down over both breasts. With wide eyes I feel the person do it again, and again. Each time he whips my breasts with the small branch my boobs jiggle and I cry out. I feel the small red welts beginning to show as he manages to hit both boobs each time.

My breasts are whipped repeatedly as they all laugh at me. This humiliation is doubled as I take in how I must look from their side, my arms and shirt held up and my pants and panties around my ankles, my tits bouncing as they are whipped. If there ever was a look for a victim, I would look like it.

Finally, the whipping stops, leaving me a panting sobbing mess. My poor boobs throb horribly as I feel dozens of small, thin welts over them. More than that, I feel how my breasts feel so huge. I know they really aren't, but at the moment they feel porn-star huge with so much attention brought to them. They feel so huge because they are now nothing more than targets. They heavily dangle there, for the world to stare and laugh at.

"Stop it, please!" I cry out as I feel what can only be dirt thrown at me. It lands on my stomach and explodes on me, sending tiny bits of dirt everywhere. Begging them to stop only makes them all do it, as they each pick up handfuls of dirt and throws them at me.

Helpless to stop them, dirt lands everywhere on my body. Each time dirt hits, I yelp in pain as it stings. Then once the pain passes, I feel the cringe feeling of the dirt sticking to me, making me feel dirty in a different way.

They seem to get tired of throwing the dirt because they start to just smear it against me. Handfuls of dirt are smeared against my bare skin all over, coating me with the substance. They make sure to get everywhere they can, even all over my bare ass.

Their laughter gets even louder as both of my breasts are coated in dirt. One of them gets two handfuls of dirt and rubs it over one breast, then repeats it with the other. This is more like a chance for him to roughly grope my breasts as his hands and fingers grip tight as they do it. Thanks to a thin layer of sweat, the dirt sticks to my skin, leaving my boobs covered.

"Damn you're a dirty girl," one of them says and they all laugh. Then one by one they make "dirt" jokes. They go on and on taunting me as I keep crying. Only now I'm no longer sobbing. I'm barely even crying. It's as if I'm coming to terms with loving this horrid treatment.

"Tell us how dirty you are, girl. How dirty that pussy is," one of them orders, throwing a bit of dirt at me. I start to shake my head NO at this, as I know what he is planning to do. I keep on shaking my head, unable to say out loud how this is going too far. That it's too much, even for them.

"I'm...I'm a dirty bitch," I say out loud, my own excitement surging when I say it. It makes my skin come alive with that heat, making it known that I'm going to orgasm again, and soon. It's so intense that I pause and swallow.

"I'm dirty bitch with a dirty pussy," I say confidently, prepared for what is about to happen. Sure enough, he does it right after I finish.

A handful of dirt is pressed between my legs and smeared about. Only instead of screaming or even cursing, I moan. It's a deep and guttural moan as it taps into something primal within me. The boy seems to notice this as instead of just smearing and letting go, he keeps his hand pressed against me, rubbing it up and down.

He starts to move his fingers over my pussy, letting them move up and down my lips. Most of the dirt has slipped through his fingers thankfully, but it doesn't matter. What's done is done. He is rubbing his dirty hands over my cleanest place, making it cheap and filthy.

I cum, again. My moans begin at once and I even thrust my hips forward to signal for him to keep doing it. He rubs his hand over my womanhood, constantly moving over my lips and even clit. He presses hard too, making it so very intense.

The waves of pleasure rush over me, and once again they feel dark. It's a dark orgasm born of humiliation and shame, which makes it so great. I sink into it, letting my moans get louder and louder. My moans get so loud that they echo down the street and back to me.

Then, with a wave of laughter, he pulls his hand off of me. Just removes it at the height of my orgasm, right when I need to be touched the most. It's a powerful feeling as he just lets go, leaving me like a crack addict needing a hit.

"NO!" I cry out, trying to pull away from the fence as if to force him to keep touching me. Only I can't. I'm stuck here, and none of them touch me. I can't even touch myself as my body demands it. Because of this, the intense orgasm that I was promised sort of fizzles out. Like getting all the winning lottery numbers but one, it is ruined.

This makes me sob all over again. Mainly because they make fun of me for what I've done. They taunt me, saying that if I want them to fuck my pussy I need to pay them. That I'm too dirty for anyone to want to have sex with. That the only thing I'm good for is giving passing people a good laugh.

My pants and panties are removed now and I barely react through my sobbing. My sobs turn soft as I feel so incredibly great, yet ruined. This is like a dream come true, yet it is truly a nightmare. It's exactly what I wanted but it's going to destroy my life.

One of them steps up and presses his body against mine. Then I hear him undo his belt and then pull down his pants. My heart lifts at this, but I don't show any reaction. I know if I do, they won't do what I want them to do. That they will torture me instead of giving it to me.

His hard cock presses against my stomach now, where I feel the heat of it. The stiff cock rubs over my stomach as he uses his hands to spread my legs open. I do as he guides, spreading my legs so very wide while not saying anything as I can't even see his face.

Lowering himself, he puts his cock right at my pussy entrance. Then he slowly pushes upward, his cock finally entering me. I feel his cockhead part my lips, then slide inside, pushing my pussy walls apart. As it goes in deeper and deeper, I feel how my body tries to cling to his cock. It seems to grip him like I never have, making it feel so much tighter than normal.

"That's it, bitch. That's my cock in ya pussy," the boy taunts once his cock is shoved all the way inside of me. His body stays pressed against mine like this, as if trying to squeeze the life out of me between him and the fence. When he does this, I can feel him staring at my face, even if he can't see it due to the shirt covering.

Finally, the boy pulls his hips back and thrusts. When he does, I gasp and then moan. He repeats this, going slow to make me feel the hardness of his cock inside me as it slides in and about. I know he is going slow as some sort of control act, but I don't care. At the moment, I admit, he's in control. I'm just the cowardly victim that they get to torment.

He begins to fuck me properly as he gets faster. As he does, I still can't believe this is happening. That a boy is fucking me out in the open. That I'm tied to a fence naked and being forcefully fucked by some boy. I know he's not really a boy as he is over 18, but that is so young.

Whomever this is starts to get very rough with his thrusts, to which I feel my tits being smushed as he presses against me. He rams his body into mine each upward thrust, making me moan a whore's moan. Each time my back scrapes against the wooden fence, making my back feel raw.

After just about 40 seconds, I cum. It's clear that I cum too. They all hear it as my moans get fast and I even start to squeal. My body becomes lit on fire in pleasure as the waves move over me as my pussy is fucked hard. This seems to power the boy as he gets even faster and harder.

He then cums as well. He thrusts one final thrust, making his cock go as deep as possible before he shoots his seed inside me. I feel his hard cock spasm as it shoots stream after stream in my pussy. It goes deep inside me, as if my body sucks it up, with the boy not caring what this might mean for me. What the lasting effect could be.

The waves of pleasure still move over me when the boy he pulls his cock out completely and then the next boy shoves his in. This boy seems to continue what the first began, by shoving his manhood in and immediately thrusting. Falling back into the groove, I moan with each thrust, even after my orgasm passes. Only this boy doesn't press against me, which makes my tits bounce each thrust.

"Yeah, we both know you deserve this, don't you bitch?" One of the boys says, only he is right next to me on my side. He's standing there, pressed against the fence as well, watching the boy fuck me like this. For some reason, this drives me wild, nearly making me cum again. The fact he's causally standing there to taunt me while this horrible act is happening.

"We are really doing you a favor. Letting everyone see your true purpose. Just a toy to fuck. A toy without shame. A toy to just bend over in public and bang like a whore," he says coolly and calmly as I keep moaning with every thrust.

The one fucking me cums before I orgasm again. He too shoots his seed inside me, filling my pussy as if marking it as his territory. Uncaring of how I feel, he pulls out with a grunt and walks off, leaving me panting. Then the next boy steps up, pulling down his pants and shoving his cock in me.

As I'm fucked, the one next to me keeps taunting me. Those taunts quickly become threats. Saying how he's going to tie me up outside his school so I can be used between classes. Or tying me up behind the grocery store so the homeless there can have their way with my mouth. Even threatening to tie my tits to his car and then making me run behind him in downtown so all can laugh.

One by one, they all fuck me. Five of them in total. Each one just steps up, fucks me hard, pressing me against the fence, cums in me, and then leaves. Doing this feels like a fantasy come to life for I orgasm three more times. My orgasms get even more intense as my poor pussy feels fucked raw. It makes me feel worn down, making it so easy to orgasm.

No cops ever show up. Nor does anyone try to stop these bullies. Nor do the bullies act concerned that anyone will. They calmly fuck me repeatedly, laughing at what they've done as they do. It makes me feel like I've always wanted, helpless and humiliated. That they finally let me feel what they promised during the first encounter.

"My turn," the boy who was standing next to me and taunting me says after the last boy cums in me. When he says this, there is strong glee in his voice. I feel him push off the fence to move in front of me.

Tired and hot, I wait for him to do the same as the others, to show my pussy he's in control. To force his cock in me and fuck me hard and fast, all while the others laugh. Only instead he grabs my wrists that are still stuck to the fence overhead. He pulls them until they are free of the fence. This surprises me as I wasn't expecting it.

He then turns me around by forcefully spinning me. The next thing I know, my face and tits are pressed against the fence, my backside exposed to them now. In a flash, he's managed to re-secure my wrists to the fence, ensuring that I can't move from this position.

"I ain't fucking that dirty pussy, bitch. I'm taking your ass," he warns as he undoes his belt. Hearing this makes my stomach drop and tingles move over me. My ass? Oh dear. Dear me.