Self-Isolating With Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Seth's stacked mother needs his huge cock deep inside her.
10.9k words
4.76
177.3k
310
13

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers

SELF-ISOLATING WITH MOM by R.M. Dexter

CHAPTER 3

Dani was stunned. She couldn't believe what she'd just seen. She was sitting in front of her computer, her mouth gaping open. She'd just witnessed her mother sucking her brother's cock, and then taking a monster facial!

Watching what was happening in her brother's room was nothing new to Dani. Being the techie that she was, her brother had come to her months ago, asking if she could help him set up a webcam on his computer. It wasn't so much asking her to 'help him', but to flat out have her do it for him. Her brother was useless when it came to anything like that, where she'd been a whiz with computers, technology, and any kind of gadget since she'd been little.

Spotting her opportunity, Dani had agreed to install the webcam for him. He was hanging around when she started working on it, but she'd shushed him out of the room, telling him he was bothering her by looking over her shoulder, and if he wanted it done, to piss off and leave her be until she told him the job was complete. Seth had reluctantly agreed, finally leaving her on her own, just as she'd planned.

Not only had she set up the webcam, but she'd also installed some hidden software that let her readily access anything on his computer remotely from her own, including the webcam. Dani was happy with the current position of his desk and computer relative to the rest of the room. With the webcam placed on top of his monitor, it covered not just the area right in front of it, but his bed, which was located directly beyond. It also covered a fair portion of the rest of his room, including his window.

So, for months now, Dani had been spying on her brother, and not just him, but she was able to access every file he had on his computer, including all the Photoshopped pictures he had of her mother, and her. He thought he'd been clever, giving the files names like "English Essays", or "History Lecture Notes", but Dani'd seen through all that within seconds of gaining access. And there before her were those pictures he'd created, of her and her mother in sexy lingerie, bikinis, miniskirts, whatever.

Most people would have labelled her brother as a perv, but Dani loved what she was seeing. Not only did she think she and her mother looked great in the outfits her brother dressed them in, but it gave her the opportunity to watch her big brother jackoff when he was looking at those pictures. And when she thought of him as her big brother, she really meant BIG brother. She'd gasped the first time she saw him jerking on that fuck-stick of his. It was enormous! Almost as big as her forearm. She'd only seen a cock that big on porno sites, and most of those were the usual horse dongs that black guys had. But here was her brother, her handsome BIG brother, with one of the biggest cocks she could imagine.

She'd link in to his webcam with the built-in microphone any time she wanted and watch him work that huge prick, which usually ended up being many times a day. She'd observe and listen in as he and Lizzy each played with themselves over Skype, which usually ended up with him spraying jizz all over his keyboard.

Dani loved it, loved it all. She loved every lurid act she saw, every nasty word she heard, every intricately edited photograph of her and her mother he created, and loved it every time her brother would pull out that magnificent cock of his and pump out a load. She'd sit at her computer and watch and listen, her hand always busy between her legs. Her fingers would be sliding in and out of her juicy pussy, or diddling with her sensitive clit. She knew her brother was capable of coming many times in a day, but she easily had him beat in the numbers department. It was common for her to get off three or four times in the time he jerked off one load.

She couldn't look at her brother anymore without getting aroused. He was so good-looking, and the way his body had filled out over the last year or so had turned him into a real stud. Her girlfriends at school all mooned over him, and the rumor was that her sweet big brother had the biggest cock going. That had piqued her curiosity, and when Seth had asked her to help with the webcam, she'd jumped at the chance, knowing that might be the only way to get a look at what he was packing. And it had worked out perfectly.

Dani found it funny when her brother would sneak into her room some nights. Her door gave a little squeak every time it was opened and, even though her brother did it as slowly and quietly as he could, it still alerted her that he was coming in. She'd lie as still as she could, giving off soft sputtering breaths as if she was sleeping. But through slitted eyes, she'd watch him approach the bed, and then slip a condom over his cock before he started to beat off. She knew exactly what he was doing. Sometimes she could even smell it, the warm masculine smell of a hard cock in all its glory. She'd often make a soft moan as she rolled over 'in her sleep', causing the covers to slide off her curvy body, giving him a better view of her big tits or full thighs. Dani would let her legs drift apart as she slept, exposing her creamy thighs right up to her panty-covered cockpit. She'd do whatever she could to add to whatever fantasy was swirling around in that perverted brain of his.

It was then that her brother would usually let out a low groan, and she knew he was filling that condom. She'd noticed that after he started making breakfast for the family that her usual pot of yogurt tasted a bit different. As soon as she'd started dating Jimmy and started sucking him off, it was easy for her to identify that peculiar taste in her yogurt. Cum. Her brother's cum. And she loved it. It was so much thicker and tastier than Jimmy's. After breakfast, she'd often need to disappear back into her room and rub one off before school. Yes, Dani loved her breakfast treats, loved her brother's cum so much more than Jimmy's.

Jimmy. Yeah...Jimmy. Dani had never been able to summon the nerve to say or do anything to seduce her brother, although she would have eagerly done anything he wanted if he decided to make the first move. But Jimmy had asked her out, and he was sweet enough, so she said yes. After seeing the size of her brother's cock, she was anxious to see others, wondering if they were all that big, and Jimmy was only too eager to help her with that, even if he had no idea of her ulterior motive the first time she undid his pants. Dani was noticeably disappointed when she got her first glimpse of Jimmy's dick in his car. Even when fully erect, it was only about half the size of her brother's, but she figured it was better than nothing.

She came around to the idea that she could maybe justify dating Jimmy by using his cock to practice on, to practice cocksucking. Even if she couldn't have her brother's beautiful cock to play with, she might as well get some experience just in the off chance that...well, just in case. Dani was still a virgin, even at 18. She knew Jimmy wanted to fuck her, and she'd been toying with the idea of letting him be the first, but she hadn't been able to actually go through with it because of her...well, just in case there was the chance to let somebody else bust her cherry, somebody she loved and cared for so much more.

Her brother had been right earlier today when he'd asked her if she missed sucking Jimmy's cock. Although she feigned being outraged, her brother had been bang on when he'd said that. She'd missed having Jimmy's cock in her mouth and shooting a hot load down her throat, dreaming every time that is was her brother's cock she was feeding from. God, how she did miss that blissful sensation when that throbbing cock filled her mouth with a sizzling batch of cum. Yes, her brother had been right as rain when he'd made that comment, as rude as it was. She knew she could have come back at him and told her mother that Lizzy had been blowing him through the window for the last couple of weeks, but she knew that would spoil her own fun too, so she kept her mouth shut.

Yes, she'd been happy to see Seth and Lizzy work out their little scheme. The webcam gave her a great view of the window, and she'd watch Seth flex his strong buttocks back and forth as he fed Lizzy his cock. It was typical for Lizzy to suck off her brother twice in a row, her face usually a sticky mess of cum by the time they were done. Dani loved the lurid sounds that the mic picked up, of Seth calling Lizzy names and telling her to swallow his load, which the young girl willingly did, her nasty gulping sounds making Dani's pussy weep with envy. And all the time, Dani would be in her own room, eyes glued to the computer, her hand between her legs. Dani's fingers would be so busy working over her sopping cunt that they'd come out dripping and wrinkled as prunes by the time she was done playing with herself.

And she'd been watching just a short time ago when Seth had been face-fucking Lizzy through the window. Dani's long middle finger had been busy strumming her clit as she'd watched Lizzy suck, wishing it was her mouth on her brother's meat popsicle. Yes, Dani knew she'd suck on that beauty like a cool summer treat, until it splashed her tonsils with a nice dose of creamy fluid.

But when she'd heard her mother's voice come through the built-in microphone, her hand had drawn back from between her legs as fast as Lizzy's mouth had pulled off her brother's dripping cock. She'd watched as Lizzy bolted and Seth had slammed the window closed and pulled the drapes together.

Dani knew everything was fucked now. If not for both of them, for her brother for sure. But she'd been surprised—no—she'd been fucking shocked by what she'd just seen from her mother. Rather than give Seth a blast, her mother had gone into Seth's room and things had been completely different than Dani had expected.

She noticed right away that her mother had dolled herself up a bit, putting on some fresh lipstick and makeup, and fluffing up her beautiful blond hair. And then she'd spoken to Seth in a calm comforting voice. Not what Dani had expected at all. And at the end of their conversation, Dani's mind had been blown when she'd heard her mother say she was going to "help Seth with his problem". Dani's heart had been racing as she'd watched, totally aghast, as her mother dropped to the floor and proceeded to suck off her own son, Dani's brother.

Watching as if hypnotized, Dani's hand had subconsciously slipped back between her legs, her fingers sliding down inside her panties as she watched her mother start to suck on that cock like a porn star—no—even better than a porn star. Dani had seen enough porn to know how most of those girls faked it, faked the interest in the act they were performing. But there was none of that with her mother. Her mother was like a hungry dog with a bone. Once she got that tasty big bone in her mouth, she was slobbering over it and working it like crazy, and you could tell that she'd fight anybody who tried to take it away from her.

Dani could see how excited her brother was. Fuck, who wouldn't be. Her mother was gorgeous, and so smoking hot that anybody who came within a feet of her risked being scorched. Dani's girlfriends all told her that, and she saw the way her brother's friends looked at her mother. It wasn't hard to tell that those boys would have loved to pass her around like a fuck doll. And with that body and huge tits, Dani couldn't blame them. She was just glad she'd inherited her mother's looks and curvy body. They were basically the same height and build, with her mom having a little more weight where it mattered, in her tits and her round curvy bum. But she was 44 and Dani was only 18. Every time Dani looked at her mother, she prayed that she'd look that good when she was her mother's age.

One benefit of being the same size was that Dani and her mom were able to wear each other's clothes. They even wore the same size shoes. Dani's mom had a lot of beautiful clothes, with some really sexy stuff mixed in there. She had tons of expensive lingerie, in every color imaginable, with a shoe-rack full of sky-high heels to match. Dani loved trying some of the things on, and was thrilled every time she looked at herself in the mirror. Yes, her mother set an example that Dani aspired to every day.

And now, her mother had sucked her brother off, just like Dani had dreamed of for so long now. Dani had watched enviously as her mother had worked that cock. The young girl's fingers were sliding deep into her juicy snatch as she watched, a lewd sucking sound coming from between her legs as her fingertips rubbed feverishly over the soft folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina. It hadn't taken her brother long to come under his mother's artful cocksucking, and when he started to shoot that lovely white seed all over her mother's face, Dani came like a runaway freight train.

Her young body shook with paroxysms of intense delight as she watched her brother paint her mother's face. She twitched and convulsed as her eyes remained glued to the screen, her fingers pistoning in and out of her sloppy cunt. She'd heard her mother groan, and then saw her body quiver through an orgasm as well, the sinful illicitness of the whole scenario making Dani's climax even more intense.

Like she'd seen him do many times in the past, her brother had stayed hard after he'd blown that massive load on her mother's face. She could see her mother's eyes sparking with delight as she realized that her son was ready to go again, and Dani heard what they'd said, and knew that her mother was going to fuck him. She was actually going to fuck her own son!

With her heart racing with excitement, Dani sat closer to the screen, one hand moving up from her soggy cunt to toy with her throbbing clit, while she slipped her other hand beneath her t-shirt and groped her breast, sliding her fingers right inside her satiny bra cup to tweak her stiff nipple. "Yes, this show is going to be amazing," she said to herself as she watched her mother get up off her knees.

*

Seth couldn't believe his luck. He'd thought he was going to be in deep shit after having been caught feeding Lizzy a load, but things had turned out the total opposite. His sexy mother had just sucked a load out of him, and now she was actually going to fuck him. He could see that look in her eyes, the hunger in them, hunger for a big hard cock. He could see how flushed with arousal she was, fuck, she was almost glowing with excitement. He knew that, for her, this had quickly gone from her just wanting to "help him with his problem", to being more about her getting the pleasure she wanted as well. Yes, he could definitely see how much she needed it, how much she needed his hard cock inside her. And he had just the thing for her.

Sonya stood at the side of her son's bed and shimmied out of her little skirt, kicking it to the side as it fell to the floor. She crossed her arms and peeled off her pink tank top, pulling it up over her head and tossing it aside as well.

Seth gulped as he looked at his voluptuous mother, standing just inches away, clad only in a matching pink bra and panty set. "Fuck, those tits are unbelievable," he thought to himself as his gaze zeroed in on those magnificent spheres. Her bra was substantially underwired. Fuck, it had to be, just to support the weight of those two beauties. But it was delicately feminine at the same time. Made of pink satin and lace, it pushed her two boobs together and up in a brilliant display of engineering, yet still looked so intimately feminine at the same time. His gaze dropped down to her midsection, taking in the curvy shape of her hourglass figure. She had a nicely-defined narrow waist, accentuated even more by the huge rack of tits above it, and the wide flare of her mature hips below. Her tiny pink panties were cut wickedly high on her hips, making her toned legs look long and so fucking sexy. Seth gulped as he looked at his mother's amazing body, surprised that it looked better in person than in all those images he'd had of her when he'd jacked off all those thousands of times. He felt his resurgent cock give another lurch as he looked at her, wanting to get his hands on that perfect body of hers.

"It looks like part of you approves," Sonya said as she noticed Seth's towering prick throb and twitch as his eyes raked over her.

"Jesus, Mom, you're so beautiful," Seth said as his hand subconsciously went to his surging member and started slowly stroking it, as if this was his own personal porn movie happening right before his eyes.

"Don't get that load off too fast, sweetheart," Sonya said as she pushed down on the waistband of her panties, her wide hips shifting from side to side as she lowered them to the floor. She kicked them aside as well, and then put her hands behind her back.

"No, Mom," Seth said as he put one hand out, the palm facing her, stopping what she was doing. "Can you leave your bra on for me? Your boobs look amazing in it. Please, leave it on, for a little while anyway."

Sonya smiled. It looked like her son had inherited her love of lingerie. She knew all men loved sexy lingerie, and obviously her son was no exception. She had a ton of the stuff, and if things worked out as she hoped, her son would be seeing her in a lot of it from now on. "Of course, dear, whatever you'd like, just as long as I can get that big cock of yours inside me."

"You can have as much as you want, Mom." Seth shifted back on the bed, his pulsing erection pointing skyward as he lay back.

"Mmm, I think I'm going to like this," Sonya purred as she crawled onto her son's bed, moving towards him on her hands and knees. She could see his throbbing dick was ready for a good hard riding, the big flared head red and angry looking, calling out to her like a beacon. She swung her leg over his body, her hands on either side of his chest as she positioned herself, her dripping cunt poised just above his pulsing cockhead. She reached down between her legs with one hand, steering the hot crown between her slippery pussylips, rubbing it all around those slick labial gates. The broad head was hot as a branding iron and, as she felt the intense heat flow from her son's body into hers, she sat down slightly. She could feel her slippery petals of flesh stretching outward as the helmet-like knob moved further into her, the soft tissues of her lips forming lovingly around the blunt-headed knob. She eased herself further down, feeling that massive cockhead starting to stretch her like she'd never been stretched before. When the flared crown was finally inside her, she drew her hand from between her legs and put it back beside her son's muscular chest. With the big knob safely inside her, she was ready to ride, but she knew she wanted to take her time. His cock was just so big, that she knew she'd have to go slow and get used to it just to have a chance to make every last inch fit inside her. She glanced down between their joined bodies, amazed at the length of the veiny shaft that she was eager to feel tearing deep into her needy pussy. Sonya looked back at her son, her eyes hooded with excitement as she thought about how good it was going to feel having that monstrous prick assault the depths of her cunt.

"Just give Mommy a minute or two," she cooed as she seductively rolled her hips. "I just need to get used to the size of this beauty."

Sonya leaned forward and kissed her son, like she'd never kissed him before. Her full lips pressed against his, her mouth open and waiting. When she felt his mouth open in kind, she slid her tongue between his parted lips, his tongue pressing back against hers as they kissed deeply.

"Mmm..." Both of them moaned as they surrendered themselves to the rapturous intimacy, mother and son experiencing illicit sensations that most people can only dream of. Sonya sucked gently on Seth's tongue, luring him into her own mouth, where she rolled her tongue all around his as he explored the hot tissues lining her cheeks, the cheeks that had been pressed against his cock when she'd been sucking him off just minutes ago.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers