Self-Isolating With Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so beautiful, Sonya, so much like your mother when she was younger," my father said as I felt his hands move to my legs, his long fingers pushing my thighs to each side. I could only watch as he pushed my short dress higher, exposing my panties to his view. I remember that you could see that my panties were soaked, so wet with my girly juices to be almost translucent. He ran one hand slowly, teasingly, up my thigh before his fingertips started toying with the leg opening of my panties.

"Let's see how much honey you've got in this hot little hive of yours," I remember him saying as he slid his finger beneath the edge of my panties and across my dripping pussy-lips. I gasped and my body flexed involuntarily as he started exploring with his fingers, his touch making me burn with desire. I could tell he really knew what he was doing as he toyed with me. He brought his other hand forward and pulled my panties right off, totally exposing my youthful mound. He pushed my legs back and up even more, making me lean further back on my arms, my pretty pink dress bunched up around my waist. He set to work on my steaming pussy with both hands, his fingers like those of artist, stroking, probing, driving me absolutely crazy. And then I felt him touch my clit."

Sonya paused for a second and reached down, taking Dani's head in her hands and pulling her closer, pressing her face flush up against her seeping loins. Sonya shifted herself slightly, her legs still draped brazenly over the arms of the chair. She wriggled Dani's head slightly from side to side, making the girl's tongue rise higher up inside her, the girl's talented tongue tip rubbing deliciously over her dripping coital walls. "Oh fuck, yeah...that's it, Dani, keep licking me just like that. Nice and slow...that's perfect. Mommy's gonna give you a nice mouthful of cream soon enough."

Dani was in heaven. Not only was she thrilled to be servicing her mother's beautiful pussy again, but she was being swept away by the illicit incestuous story her mother was narrating. Dani had always thought of her grandfather as a handsome, loving man, but she had no idea, no idea at all that he had been her mother's first lover. As she thought about how handsome he was, how sophisticated and worldly, she could picture it though, and she could tell from her mother's tone of voice that it had been a wonderful experience. She couldn't wait to hear more.

"Anyway, when my father touched my clit, I thought I was gonna lose it right there. I looked up at him, and saw only comfort and caring in his warm loving eyes. He nodded to me and gave me a gentle smile. "Let it go, baby, let it go for Daddy," he said. Those words and his skilful toying fingers were all it took. I came like a freight train. My body shook and convulsed like I was having a fit. He kept working me over, his fingers and hands doing things to me that I never thought possible. I could feel myself spraying my juices all over him, but he just kept going, those fingers teasing me mercilessly. I was just coming down from my first climax when he touched me somewhere just inside my opening that had me squirming all over again. I came for a second time, and I gushed all over him again. I felt like I never wanted my climax to end. It was absolutely delicious to have my father make me come this way. My pussy was spasming and twitching like crazy as those magical fingers continued to do deliciously terrible things to me. But those luxurious sensations eventually waned, and when I started to recover, my father picked me up in his arms and carried me to my room. I slumped my head against his shoulder as he carried me, feeling overwhelmed by my orgasms, but excited to know he wasn't done with me yet.

"Like a new bride, I was thrilled when he carried me over the threshold of my room and placed me delicately on my bed. I lay there, breathless, as he took off his clothes. My father had always been in good shape and I was impressed by his taut muscular physique as he peeled off his shirt, exposing his firm masculine chest. I watched with anticipation as he undid his trousers and slid them off along with his shoes and socks. He stood before me in only his underwear, a pair of boxer shorts that I could see were seriously tented out at the front.

"Take your dress off, baby. I want to see you in some of that new lingerie we bought you today," he said. I stood next to the bed and undid the zipper on my dress, peeling it down off my body and stepping out of it. I went to take off my shoes but he stopped me, telling me to leave them on. He came up to me and kissed me again, making me swoon with arousal as he pulled me against his naked body. He deftly unhooked my bra and pulled me closer, mashing my breasts against his muscular chest. I loved the smell of him, the pure masculinity of his very being.

"Lie down, sweetheart," he said as I slid onto my bed, feeling strange to be wearing the sexy pair of high heels and nothing else. With my head propped up on some pillows, I watched him slip his hands into the waistband of his boxer shorts and push them down, leaving him totally naked. I gasped out loud as I saw his rearing prick for the first time. Although I was a virgin, I knew this cock of my father's had to be bigger than most. The thick veiny shaft was pulsing, the massive head engorged and throbbing, with a glistening bead of precum drooling from the very tip. I knew what was coming and I was filled with both dread and excitement as he crawled onto the bed, that massive appendage pointed straight at me.

"Open your legs for me, sweetheart," I remember him saying as he moved over me. I eagerly complied, wanting to please my father in any way I could. He reached down between us and brought the broad flared head of his cock to my dripping pussy, rubbing the hot wet tip against me. He wriggled it between the slick lips, and I heard him gasp as he settled the flared knob between those slippery petals. He leaned over me and I looked up at him with frightened eyes. Instinctively, I brought my hands up and circled them around his neck, drawing him down to me.

"You're going to be all right, baby. Daddy would never hurt you. Trust me when I say that you're going to love this...that we're both going to love this," he whispered as he looked at me with those warm comforting eyes of his. I could feel myself tearing up, but it wasn't from fear, it was from love, a deep unconditional love that I had for this wonderful man who cared so much for me, cared so much that he made this a such a wonderful night for me."

Sonya continued to run her fingers through Dani's hair as the girl slurped and licked at her seeping twat, sucking out what seemed like an endless supply of cunt-honey.

"He kissed me after that, passionately, tenderly. I knew everything was going to be all right, just like he said. I felt him start to flex forward, pushing himself into me. I felt my insides being stretched like never before, and then he stopped. I knew he'd bumped up against my hymen, but I wriggled my bum from side to side, wanting him to know that I wanted him inside me more than anything.

"Please, Daddy, take me now," I said to him as I pulled him close and kissed him again, totally surrendering myself to him.

"I felt him shift back just slightly, and then he powered forward, forcing himself against me. I felt a terrible stretching and straining inside for a brief instant, and then my hymen tore through, letting him go deeper. I remember gasping out loud at the intense pain, but that pain seems like a blurred memory now after I think about the exquisite pain of blissful ecstasy that followed almost immediately.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" my father asked as he stayed still for a minute or so, letting me get accustomed to having something so big and hard inside me. With a tear or two streaming down my cheek, I smiled back at him, letting him know I was okay. As he kissed my tears away, it soon started to feel really good, so I shifted my bum from side to side once more, which caused both of us to moan.

"Oh God, Daddy, it feels so nice, so wonderfully nice. It's so thick, and so hard. Please, let me feel the rest of it," I said to him.

"Anything for my little girl," he replied, and then he started to press himself further into me. He moved slowly, but firmly, mercilessly forcing inch after inch of hard mature cock into my shredded pussy as I lay there and gasped for air. I felt my pleasure level rising with each inch that he fed into me, and when I felt his groin press flush up against mine with the broad flared head as far up inside me as it could go, I came.

"That's my girl, that's the way. Let it go," he said as I thrashed about beneath him, grinding my throbbing loins up against his. I couldn't believe how incredible it felt, and I remember thinking if this was what fucking was all about, I wanted to do a lot more of it.

"My father kept still, his turgid prick buried all the way inside me as I twitched and convulsed beneath him for what seemed like a full minute or more. When my initial orgasm finally dwindled, he started really fucking me. He'd alternate between long-dicking me, pulling his sizable cock almost all the way, with short hard thrusts, both of which stoked the fires burning inside me in no time flat. I came a second time, and then a third, before he drove that beautiful mature cock deep into me and flooded my insides with a torrent of cum. To this day, I still remember that I could actually feel it pulsing into me, jet after jet of my father's cum pasting my insides.

"When it was over, he stayed over me with me still holding him close, my arms locked around his neck and my ankles crossed over his backside. In that moment, I never wanted to let him go. It was pure heaven."

Sonya stopped talking and pulled Dani's face higher, sliding the girl's face up her slippery groove until those soft young lips found her clit. Dani instinctively latched on and started sucking, like she was sucking on a nipple.

"OH FUCK...YES...RIGHT THERE...RIGHT FUCKING THERE...OH FUCCKGGGGG..." Sonya mumbled incoherently as she started to come. She held Dani closer as the girl's lips and tongue throttled her sensitive clit, making her climb the walls as she climaxed. She could feel herself gushing, spraying her daughter's face with her warm juices. But Dani kept sucking and licking, making her tingling release go on and on. She thought it was starting to ebb away, but Dani's tongue swirled mercilessly over the fiery nodule at the top of her slit, making her come for a second time in a row. It was just like her father fucking her for that first time, when he made her come over and over. Sonya rolled her hips against Dani's mouth, surrendering herself to the same kind of blissful sensations as she came for a second, and then a third time.

When the last tingling sensation ebbed away like an evening tide, Dani finally slowed down, but kept her mouth pressed against her mother's warm flesh, tenderly licking at the older woman's drooling cooze.

"Oh Dani, that was amazing. It felt so good," Sonya said as she ran her fingers gently through her daughter's hair. "I'm telling you right now, I'm going to be using that pretty mouth of yours a lot more from now on."

Dani felt her heart swell under her mother's words of praise. She was just as anxious as her mother was to continue this new-found relationship. She knew she'd be happy to worship her mother's pussy all day long, if that's what her mother wanted. But right now, she wanted to hear more, more about her grandfather and her mother that first night. She reluctantly pulled her mouth back from her mother's steaming cunt, her face a glistening mess of her mother's juices. "Mom, what happened between you and Grandpa after that?"

"Just keep licking me nice and slow and I'll tell you, sweetheart." Sonya waited until Dani moved closer once more, her tongue running slowly up the inside of Sonya's widely-spread thighs, licking up the warm rivulets of emulsion. "There, that's my girl, that's perfect. Since we're being totally honest with each other, Dani, there's no harm in you knowing all of this stuff about your grandfather and me.

"After that first time, we kissed, and we talked, and we kissed some more as we lay there together in my bed. Then my father started to teach me a lot of things. He taught me how a man likes his cock sucked, when to kiss it, when to lick it, when to suck it, and how to use your hands. He taught me how a man loves to have a woman swallow his cum, and I loved it from the first time he poured a load down my throat that night.

"We fucked in every room of the house that weekend. I can't even begin to think of how many times I came with his cock inside me, or with him dousing me with his cum when he sprayed it all over my face or tits. I loved every bit of it, every nasty incestuous act he made me do. 'Made me' is not a very accurate phrase to use since I was a more than willing partner.

"There was something about the way he taught me, something about the way he spoke to me, that I knew it wasn't about me replacing my mother. No, I could tell he loved her dearly, and it was more about teaching me all of the beautiful pleasures that sex had to offer as opposed to hurting her. Somehow I sensed that that was what it was all about, helping me to discover the pleasures of life.

"Like I said, I'm sure my mother was in on the whole thing. I had confided to her a short time before my birthday that I was still a virgin, and I think she talked to my father and they planned the whole thing together, for which I am eternally grateful. When she returned after the weekend, she was full of smiles as she listened to me and my father tell her what a wonderful time we'd had shopping and going out for dinner on my birthday. We never talked about the fact that we almost passed out from having sex almost continuously for the rest of the weekend, but I think she knew.

"We carried on with our life as normal, but my father and I had sex nearly every chance we got. My mother seemed to be intentionally out of the house a lot more than she had been, often telling us almost to the minute how long she'd be gone for. Whether it was playing cards at a friend's house, or going to visit her sister, or whatever, we took advantage of every moment we had together. Whenever she left the house, it was usually only a minute or two later before I had my lips wrapped around my father's cock. I must have swallowed gallons of cum from your grandfather's cock over the years, and I loved every last drop.

"You know all those times when he would come into town on business and stay at that hotel?" With her tongue still laving softly over her mother's warm mound, Dani thought back, remembering how whenever her grandfather would come to town on business, he'd always stay in a hotel instead of with them. She thought it a bit strange, especially since whenever he and Grandma came together to visit, they'd always stay in their guest room. Dani flicked her eyes up to her mother's and nodded, her tongue never leaving that succulent pussy for an instant. "He did that so he and I could have time together in the hotel. I'd go there and I'd suck his cock and he'd fuck me like crazy whenever he was in town. I know what you're thinking, what about your dad. By that time, your father had confided in me that he was gay, and was sexually active with other men. We decided, for a while, to make the best of it for you guys and stay together. Your father knew I needed sex, but he had no idea when I went out on those nights that I was fucking your grandfather and swallowing load after load of his cum.

"I guess you should know that the night your grandfather died, it didn't happen exactly as you were told. We told you that he died peacefully in his sleep, but it wasn't exactly like that. My mother told me that after they'd been out for dinner, they went home and made love, and then for a second time. She said your grandfather wanted to go again for a third time after that. Grandma told me she was feeling a little sore so she used her mouth on him. Apparently right after he came in her mouth and she swallowed, she felt him lurch as the heart attack hit. She said it was over within seconds. He was lying there dead, and she could still taste his cum in her mouth. It was very sad but, knowing my father, I'm sure it was the way he wanted to go out, with a smile on his face, so to speak."

"Mom, that's terrible," Dani said. "How did Grandma ever get over it?"

"I think when she told me what had happened, it helped to relieve her anxiety and guilt about the whole thing. I told her it wasn't her fault. The doctors even said that he had an underlying condition that nobody ever knew about. They said it was only a matter of time. Also, like I said, she knew what a strong sex drive your grandfather had, and it seemed to her like karma that he died doing what he loved most, filling a woman's mouth with cum. If it had to happen, I was sorry it didn't happen a week later."

"What do you mean?"

"Your grandfather was supposed to attend a trade show in Las Vegas the following week after when he actually died. We'd made all the arrangements that I was going to meet him there and stay with him at Caesar's Palace."

"I remember you were supposed to be going away to Las Vegas at that time, but I thought you were going with Janice."

"That's what I had to tell you, of course," Sonya replied, knowing that Dani was referring to the ruse she'd made up that included her best friend, who was great at keeping secrets. "I couldn't very well tell you and your father that I was going to be spending four days straight sucking your grandfather's cock and letting him fuck me silly. I had even bought a whole bunch of new lingerie to take with me. Your grandfather loved sexy lingerie. I couldn't wait to let him see me in all the pretty things I'd bought. He loved to have me keep them on when he fucked me, telling me how pretty I looked and how hard I made him. Trust me, Dani, every man loves seeing a woman in beautiful lingerie. I'm sure your brother is like that too, and we're going to give him quite a show."

"But I...I don't really have more than a couple of things, like that new bra and panty set you got me to go with my prom dress."

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I have a ton of things of my own that will fit you perfectly." Sonya reached down and cupped her big breasts, hefting them and letting her thumbs roll over the nipples as she presented them to Dani. "I wasn't always this big, and I couldn't bear to throw out any of those pretty things I had from when I was your size. You're going to love them."

Dani couldn't keep the smile off her face as she thought about wearing some sexy lingerie, just like in the Photoshopped pictures her brother had of her on his computer. "Oh Mom, that's so nice of you. Thank you so much." Dani quickly brought her mouth back to her mother's seeping cunt, thanking her by dragging the flat of her tongue over her mother's dripping gash.

Sonya looked down at her daughter, loving the feel of her daughter's soft warm tongue on her flesh. "Just talking about all of that, and remembering how wonderful it was to have your grandfather's cock inside me has me ready to go again. Put your mouth back on there and give Mommy one more good one, and then we'd better get ready for your brother."

As Sonya settled back in the seat, she reached forward and pulled her legs even further back over the arms of the chair, opening up her shiny pussy even more for Dani's mouth. Dani leaned forward on her knees and slithered her tongue way up inside her mother's ripe peach, her tongue swirling all over those seeping coital walls.

Ten minutes later, Sonya exploded again, another flood of nectar washing over Dani's already-sticky face. Sonya let the girl clean her up before she finally lifted her legs off the arms of the chair and lowered them to the floor. She stood up on wobbly legs and drew her robe around her curvy body.