Self-Isolating With Mom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Down below, her mother's mature hands had her pleasure level rising once more. While Seth's fingers had done a wonderful job of pleasuring her, her mother's skilful experienced touch was at another level entirely. Being a woman, she knew exactly where, and with how much pressure, to touch Dani to bring her the utmost pleasure. She now moved her teasing fingers from Dani's greasy slot up to her fiery clit, her fingertips circling provocatively all around the sensitive nodule.

Dani looked down at what they were doing to her through glassy, lust-filled eyes. Her brother was leaning forward now, dragging his soft warm tongue across the surface of her breasts until he latched on to one rubbery nipple, rolling his tongue all around the sensitive bud before nipping at it playfully. Between her mother's teasing fingers and Seth's soft warm mouth, Dani couldn't take it anymore, crashing right over the edge into blissful euphoria.

"OH MY GODDDD..." she gasped out as another jangling climax started at the base of her clit and blossomed throughout her body to every tingling nerve ending. As she shook and spasmed, the two of them were relentless, Seth sucking on her nipples while her mother strummed her clit mercilessly.

"FUCK YES...FUCK YES..." Dani gasped out, her fingers white as she gripped hard on the sides of her seat. She'd never come this hard in her life, and it was beautiful. She could feel those delicious spasms all the way down to her pussy, and she knew she was spraying her mother's hand just like she'd done to Seth. And still, they kept at her, licking, sucking, and stroking as she twitched and convulsed beneath their skilful manipulations. They kept working on her, making her twitch and shake until she couldn't stand it anymore, her body almost numb with pleasure. Finally, she collapsed back in her chair, her chest heaving up and down as she fought for air, feeling like she might pass out, but feeling blissfully content.

"Jesus, Mom, you were right. She's fucking hot all right. I'm hard as a rock," Seth said as he sat back and wiped his mouth, looking over at his mother hungrily.

"Fuck yes," Sonya replied, her voice husky as she withdrew her gooey hand from inside Dani's soaked panties. She stood up and stepped over to the side of the table where the two of them were sitting and sat on the edge, right in front of Seth. She put her hands on the edge of the table and shifted back slightly before leaning back on straightened arms. She slowly started to draw her legs up and apart, the hem of her short dress getting higher and higher. "Stand up, sweetheart. I need you to wishbone Mommy right here. I loved it when you did that before."

Seth needed no encouragement and sprang out of his chair, whipping off his suit jacket and undoing his pants in record time. He kicked off his pants and underwear within seconds, standing before his mother in his shoes and socks, complete with shirt and tie. But he didn't care, and neither did his mother, both of them surging with arousal, as evidenced by Seth's stallion-like cock thrusting skyward from between his shirttails.

While Dani had no idea what "wishboning" was, Seth certainly knew, and it didn't take Dani long to figure it out as Seth reached down and wrapped his hands around her mother's trim ankles, lifting her feet high up and spreading her legs far out to each side, her stiletto heels pointing up to the corners of the ceiling. Dani gasped as she looked at the extreme V-shape Seth had put her mother in, but she knew it would be a perfect position for a good, hard fuck.

Seth, flushed with arousal and with his cock hard enough to cut glass, looked down between his mother's widely spread legs, the tight hem of her dress now pushed up into her lap. He'd been right. She hadn't even been wearing a thong. Her shaven pussy shone up at him as he held her legs far apart, her whole mound awash with warm cunt-honey.

"But this time, I want you to fuck me in the ass," Sonya said as she tilted her hips up even more, letting Seth know exactly where she wanted that huge cock of his.

"Mom, are you sure, do you think you can take—"

"Yes, baby, I want to try. I even lubed up back there before I got dressed."

Just the thought of that got Seth even hotter. Tipping his mother back slightly, he pushed her legs out even wider, allowing her little pink rosebud to come into view. He could see the tight starfish and the area all around it glistening, and he knew this was the lubrication she'd been talking about, not just her pussy-juice leaking down from above. And that hole, that beautiful pink hole looked so enticing, so nasty, that Seth couldn't control himself. He'd always dreamt of burying his cock in his mother's round curvy ass, and now he was getting the chance. "Oh fuck, so beautiful."

Dani had a ringside seat as she watched Seth angle his hips downward, nestling the broad flared head of his cock between her mother's bum-cheeks, the seeping tip kissing her tight pink hole. Seth wriggled his hips slightly, forcing the tip harder against the little pucker, and then he started to flex forward.

"Oh my God..." Dani could only gasp as she watched the enormous crown start to move inside her mother. The ring was stretching out around the big mushroom head as Seth forced himself inside. Dani would have sworn her mother was going to tear, but that tight circle of flesh kept expanding, sinfully accepting the engorged monster inside.

"Of fuck, yessss..." Dani heard her mother his gasp as the enflamed knob popped fully past the constricting ring, the tightly-stretched sphincter locking down on the veiny shaft to trap the lemon-sized cockhead inside. Seth started to slowly flex back and forth, working his way in, inch by inch. Dani could see his cock glistening lewdly every time he drew back, those shiny juices making the whole thing look even hotter.

"Stop there for a second," Sonya said once Seth had worked about seven inches inside her tight chute. She liked getting fucked in the ass, but this was as deep as she'd ever taken before, and she knew her son still had about four inches left to go. She already felt full to the point of bursting, her anal ring stretched to the point of tearing, but she had no intention of stopping. She knew her body, and she knew once she every hard thick inch of that beautiful cock inside her, she would love it.

"Are you okay, Mom?" Seth asked, the concern obvious in his voice.

"Oh, I'm fine, baby. You're really filling me up, aren't you? But it feels good, really good. Let me just get used to it for a few seconds, and then I want to feel every inch of that beautiful cock inside me."

Seth nodded, relieved he wasn't going to have to stop. His mother's ass just felt so fucking good, he couldn't believe it, and he definitely wanted more. "Okay, Mom, just let me know when you're ready. Your ass is so hot and tight, I can stay hard like this all night long." Seth accompanied his statement by teasingly rolling his hips, stirring his mother's insides like a batch of wet cement.

"Ohnnn..." Sonya groaned, her head tipping back as she relinquished herself to the tingling sensations deep inside her rectum. "Oh fuck, it feels so good. So big...so fucking big..." She rotated her hips back and forth, the hot walls of her chute gripping Seth's turgid prick possessively. "Okay, baby, I'm ready now. Give Mommy the rest of it. Don't stop until you've got every inch buried inside me."

Seth set himself, his feet spaced a bit wider apart. He leaned forward slightly, pushing his mother's legs up and back even further, almost folding her in two. "Here you go, Mom, every inch is going up into those steaming guts of yours."

Dani watched as Seth levered himself backwards for a second and flexed forward. Inch after inch of his tree-trunk-like shaft disappeared into her mother's tightly-stretched hole. Dani wouldn't have believed it if she hadn't seen it with her own eyes, but Seth finally made it all the way, his shaven groin pressed up tight to his mother's flushed mound.

"OH FUCK...YES...I'M COMING...I'M COMING..." Sonya wailed as her son's cock bottomed out inside her clutching hole, filling her up like she'd never been filled before. She started thrashing about like a wildcat, her massive tits wobbling enticingly inside her dress as orgasmic tremors shot through her body. Seth kept her legs pinned back almost to her shoulders, but that didn't stop her from twitching and shaking as those luxurious sensations coursed through her. Her head was flipping from side to side like a ragdoll with the intensity of her orgasm, her pussy gushing out creamy nectar all over the front of Seth's shirt.

"Wow!" Dani thought as she watched the lurid scenario going on right before her eyes. Her mother was coming like she'd been zapped with a current of electricity, and Seth was holding on with his cock impaled as far into her as possible, looking like he was enjoying the ride. Her mother was coming so hard that her thrashing movements had the table almost bouncing. Finally, her mother's jolting tremors dwindled and she lay back on the table, those big tits heaving as she drew in deep breaths of cool air.

"Oh baby," Sonya said in a whispery voice, "your cock is so fucking big, and it feels so good inside me like that, so fucking good. Fuck me now, sweetheart, fuck me."

Dani saw Seth give his head a shake and roll his shoulders, setting himself for what he knew was coming. "You wanted to get fucked in the ass, Mom, well, get ready for it, 'cause I'm gonna fuck you good and hard."

He drew back until just the bloated crimson crown was inside that tight little ring, and then drove his hips forward, pounding every last inch into her.

"YESSSSSS..." Dani heard her mother let out a loud hiss as Seth started to mercilessly fuck her ass, the table rocking and shifting as he drove his thrusting erection into her gripping ass time and time again.

"OH FUCK...NOT AGAIN!" her mother screamed as she came for a second time, her hands reaching down to grip the edge of the table as Seth hammered away, sending his massive cockhead into the depths of her steaming bowels. Dani could see that he was relentless, driving that hard fleshy stake into her gripping rectum like a madman. She could see that he wasn't going to stop until he'd given that ass everything he had, before pouring himself into her.

"OH MY GOD..." her mother screamed. "SO BIG...SO FUCKING BIG...YESSSSS..." Her mother came again, spasming and convulsing on her back as Seth continued to bury himself in that tight pink hole with every jackhammering thrust.

Seth couldn't believe how hot and tight his mother's ass was, and how much she was loving him pounding it into her. He called on all his willpower to try and suppress his orgasm, but when she came for a third time and used the muscles inside her hot tight chute to grip down on him, he couldn't take any more. As he felt the first rush of semen speed up the shaft of his cock, he drew back once more, and then slammed it into her with everything he had, sending his engorged cockhead as far into her steaming guts as he could.

"FUCK MOM...I'M GONNA COME!" he groaned out loud as he gripped her ankles tightly, holding on as a powerful climax overwhelmed him.

"YESSSSS..." Sonya wailed, another orgasm emanating from deep inside her clutching rectum and zinging to every pulsing nerve ending.

Seth could feel himself shooting, pasting his mother's insides with a huge load. Shot after shot spewed into her as he kept himself pressed against her curvy backside, the hot flesh of her mound pressed against his midsection. He couldn't count the number of times his cock twitched and spat, but he knew he'd never forget this one, the first time he'd fucked someone in the ass. And the most perfect thing about it—it was his mother. After coming a few times already, he couldn't believe the size of the load he was flooding her bowels with, but his cock kept bucking and spitting until he had nothing left.

"Fuck Mom," he said as they started to both come down from their mutual orgasms, "that was incredible. Your ass is so hot and tight, I love it."

"I loved it too, baby," Sonya said as she reached up, put her hands around her son's neck, and pulled him down for a kiss.

Dani watched as the two of them kissed like the lovers they'd become. Like before, she wasn't jealous of her mother, just envious. When they finally broke the kiss, with their flushed faces smiling at each other, Seth leaned back and let his mother's legs down for the first time since they'd started. Dani thought it looked incredibly sexy as her mother's stiletto-heeled shoes draped over the edge of the table, her shapely legs splayed wide apart, with Seth still buried inside her clutching ass. He finally drew back, his spent prick sliding out of his mother's bum in a slippery rush. Dani could see that it was glistening erotically as he took a step back, his dick covered with a shimmering coating of her mother's anal juices and strands of his own milky cum.

"Dani, get down there and clean your brother's cock for him," Dani heard her mother say, a commanding tone to her voice. With everything that had happened today, Dani didn't hesitate, wanting to experience everything her mother had in mind for her. She knew some people would have been disgusted by what her mother had just asked her to do, but Dani found the idea of licking her brother's cock clean, especially after he'd just fucked his mother in the ass, to be wickedly exciting.

With her bare breasts still free of her bra, Dani instantly dropped to her knees in front of her brother. With a smile on his face, Seth lifted his sticky cock and dropped the gooey head right into her mouth.

"Mmm..." Dani purred like a kitten as she closed her eyes in rapture and let her tongue roll over the pebbly glans, drawing the combined juices back into her mouth. She went about her duties slavishly, running her tongue up and down his heavy spent prick feverishly, licking and sucking all of those succulent juices into her mouth. She swallowed a number of times, loving the feel as those gobs and strands of cum mixed with her mother's juices slithered silkily down her throat.

Seth looked down at his sister. "Fuck, her mouth is almost as good as Mom's," he thought to himself as she dragged her mouth up the full length of his cock, a ribbon of spunk gathering on her tongue. He knew if she kept working on him for much longer, she'd have him up and ready to again in no time, she was that good.

"C'mere, honey," Dani heard her mother say when her brother's whole midsection was squeaky clean. "Remember what I told you before that I'd want you to do?"

As Dani turned, her mother drew her legs up once more, her dagger-like heels perched on the edge of the table as she let her thighs roll open to each side. She watched as her mother leaned back and tipped her hips up, letting Dani have a perfect view of her winking bumhole. That hole now had a silvery trickle running out of it, an enticing rivulet of her brother's milky seed that had already run down and started to form a puddle on the table.

Dani thought it was the most exciting thing she'd ever seen. "Ohhhnn..." She let out a hungry moan as she dove between her mother's legs, lapping up the milky pool of jizz off the table before pressing her lips against her mother's seeping hole.

"That's it, that's my good girl," Dani heard her mother say as she started licking and sucking. She had her face pressed far up inside her mother's crevice, the sinfully hot skin of those soft bum cheeks feeling luxurious as they pressed against the sides of her face. Dani sent the tip of her tongue forward, running it all around the hot little hole, gathering up all the cum that had already leaked out of her. She then pressed the tip right against the tight orifice, wanting more of what she knew was waiting for her inside.

"That's it," Sonya said as she looked up at Seth and smiled as she relaxed and eased open her tight pink hole. "Get in there, Dani. Get your tongue way up inside me and suck out every drop. It's all for you."

Dani did exactly that, worshipping her mother's seeping rectum with everything she had. She licked, probed, sucked, and kissed, drawing out every drop of her brother's succulent cum that she could. She felt like she could have stayed there forever, taking care of that delicate little hole, but her mother had other ideas.

"That's good, Dani, but that sweet mouth of yours has me ready to come again. Put those pretty lips on my clit until I tell you to stop."

Dani eagerly mover higher, sliding her tongue up along her mother's creamy groove, letting more of her mother's warm honey gather on her tongue. She swallowed, and then kissed her mother's stiff clit tenderly before slipping her lips right over the little cock-like protrusion. Then she started to suck, bobbing her head like she was sucking her brother's big cock, her tongue swirling all over the fiery button. She felt her mother's hands slide into her hair and pull her closer, pressing her face even harder against her flushed mound.

"OH FUCK, SHE'S SO GOOD," Sonya groaned out loud before climaxing again, making a total mess of Dani's face once more.

Dani kept her lips and tongue busy, wanting to give her mother as much pleasure as possible. Her mother kept gripping her head, moving Dani's working mouth all over her flesh, making Dani lick up all of her seeping juices as her orgasm waned. Dani eagerly complied, her soft warm tongue sliding tenderly over her mother's sensitive flesh.

"Mmm...that was nice. Thank you, sweetheart, that's enough, for now anyway," Sonya said as she finally pulled Dani's head back from between her widely-spread legs. It made her smile as her daughter looked at her lovingly, her face a shiny mess.

Dani felt almost delirious with contentment, having witnessed and been part of something more erotic than she'd ever imagined. She didn't know how the day could get any better, until her mother spoke once more.

"Well, baby, I think it's time. Are you ready to let that big brother of yours bust your cherry?"

...to be continued...


12