Self-Isolating With Mom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani eagerly scrambled to her hands and knees and faced the side of the bed as Seth approached, his thrusting erection leading the way like a heat-seeking missile, and Dani's hot wet mouth was just the target it was headed for. Sonya reached out and wrapped her hand around her son's turgid prick as Dani willfully opened her mouth. Without a second's thought, Sonya plugged the dripping cockhead between her daughter's shiny red lips. Dani felt her jaw spread wide as Seth flexed forward, sliding more of the long thick cock into her mouth. Dani started sucking, making nasty wet sounds as her lips and tongue went to work.

"That's the way, suck your brother's big cock," Sonya encouraged as she snuggled up to Seth once more. As Seth reached up and started toying with her exposed nipples, Sonya slid her hand down to the root of the thrusting shaft and started to drag her long red fingernails over the shaven flesh all around the base of his cock.

"Oh fuck, Mom, that feels amazing," Seth said through gritted teeth as he surrendered himself to the two women working on him. They kept this up for a few minutes, Dani avidly sucking his drooling cock, a river of precum sluicing out onto her tongue and sliding luxuriously down her throat, at the same time as his mother kept those talon-like nails of hers busy, tracing and scratching at the sensitive skin at the base of his thrusting erection.

"Dani's not taking as much of your cock as I'd hoped," Sonya said. "Let's try something else." With her directing, she got the two of them into place. Seth was now on his back in the middle of the king-size bed, with Dani on her knees next to him. "That's it. Now Dani, swing your leg over Seth's head and face the bottom of the bed."

Dani did as she was told, her panty-covered pussy hovering right over Seth's face. On her hands and knees, Seth's rigid prick was pointing up at about a forty-five degree angle towards her, the angry crimson crown mere inches from her mouth. Dani looked at the dripping tip longingly, her mouth salivating as she watched a shiny strand of cocksap ooze forward and hang down almost to Seth's stomach.

"That's good," Sonya said. "Get your mouth back on that big cock and lick that up, Dani. You don't want to waste any of those sweet juices your brother has for you."

Dani enthusiastically dove forward, stabbing her tongue into the glistening web of fluid, the warm liquid pooling on her tongue. She brought her mouth upward, and then slid the big flared head right back into her mouth. "Mmm..." she let out a low moan as she closed her eyes and savoured the wonderful feeling of having her brother's cock in her mouth once more. At this point, she needed no further instruction as she started rocking back and forth, driving more of his surging prick deeper into her mouth.

Sonya watched as Dani managed to get just over half of Seth's cock into her mouth. She wanted the girl to take more, to take it all, and that's why she'd asked them to assume this position. "That's good, Dani, but to show your brother how much you really love him, you've got to be able to take all of that beautiful cock of his down your throat."

Sonya saw her daughter pause, her eyes opening wide as she kept slowly bobbing her head, not wanting to let go of the treasure she had in her mouth, but wondering if she'd heard her mother correctly. How was she ever going to take all of the monstrous cock down her throat?

Sonya could almost read her mind. "You don't need to be scared, Dani, Seth and I would never do anything to hurt you. But trust me, if you do as I say, you'll have all of that huge cock down your throat in no time, and you'll love every second of it." Sonya paused, waiting for her daughter to relax. It took only a few seconds for Dani to nod, her mouth still filled with her brother's rigid member.

"That's good," Sonya said as she slid onto the bed and sat next to the two of them, her nylon-clad legs tucked beneath her, the whispery sound of her nylons moving over the sheets sounding erotic as sin. "Now, this time, when you rock forward, really concentrate on relaxing the opening to your throat. Take a deep breath before you do, and just concentrate. Once you let that cockhead inside, I know you'll love it. It's a feeling you have to experience to believe."

With her mother's encouragement, Dani did as she was asked. The first time she tried it, she gagged once the bloated head hit the back of her mouth. Feeling embarrassed, the competitive streak in her—the one she used as inspiration to drive her to do her best in every soccer game she played in—came to the fore, allowing her to concentrate and do as she'd been told. The second time, she concentrated on controlling her gag reflex, letting her throat open to allow the massive cockhead inside.

"That's it...that's the way. Now you're doing it. This is the perfect position for your brother to facefuck you with every inch of that cock of his," Sonya said, her voice filled with praise as Dani took another inch the first time, and then another inch the next. Within a minute she had it all, her head moving rhythmically back and forth, her face absolutely full of hard teenage cock.

"HOLY FUCK!" Seth thought to himself as he felt the last few inches of his cock slide into Dani's hot gripping throat. It felt incredible, almost as good as when his mother had taken his entire length into her mouth. He looked up, seeing the crotch of his sister's panties right above his face. The entire front panel was stained, absolutely soaked and almost translucent from her flowing juices. And her alluring young scent was scintillating, the warm fragrance of pure innocence making Seth even hotter.

"Seth," his mother's voice made him glance in her direction. "Reach from underneath her and take Dani's head in your hands. That way you can really work her head up and down on your cock just the way you want."

"Oh fuck, yeah," Seth mumbled under his breath as he did as his mother asked. With Dani's arms on either side of his body near his hips, he reached up on the insides of her arms and circled his hands behind her head, his fingers slipping into her soft golden hair and gripping her head firmly at the back of her neck. She was still bobbing her head forward and backward, moving smoothly like a metronome. It didn't take him long to get in sync with her, his hands keeping her head moving just as fast, or just as slow, as he liked. He held her down for an extra second or two, her lips mashed around the base of his cock. She seemed to know instantly what to do as she instinctively swallowed, the muscles lining her throat sending a rippling massage along the full length of his buried cock.

"So hot...so fucking hot," he groaned out loud as he drew her back and drove her head forward, getting into a luxurious rhythm once more. He started to flex his hips upward, the two of them working with machinelike clockwork as he drove the entire length of his rigid piston back and forth in her mouth with each vigorous thrust of his flexing hips.

Sonya smiled to herself as she watched her children work together, Seth's hips bucking up and down at the same time as he pounded Dani's eagerly-sucking mouth back and forth on his thrusting rod. "That's good, that's the way. Really give it to her," Sonya encouraged as she leaned over and let her fingers trace over the silky skin of Seth's sack, the nails of one hand scratching teasingly once more over the velvety-soft skin while her other hand cradled and massaged his sperm-filled balls. Dani's flowing spit had oozed out all over him, making her moving fingers feel teasingly erotic as she toyed with her son's big heavy nuts, her sharp nails raking over his sensitive skin.

Once he felt his mother's talented fingers working on him, Seth couldn't take it any longer. Within just a minute or so of feeling those teasing fingers against his skin, he felt that first tingle as semen started to speed up the shaft of his cock. "I'M GONNA COME, MOM. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?" Seth gasped out loudly, his hands still pounding Dani's head up and down on his surging cock.

"Do whatever you want to do, sweetheart. Shoot it right down her throat if you like," Sonya answered as she tugged gently on Seth's spit-slick bag, drawing it tight before she dragged her sharp nails teasingly over the tightly-stretched skin.

With his hands still locked around the back of her neck, Seth kept driving Dani's head up and down the full length of his cock, even as he started to go off. He could feel by the way that she was working with him that she was into it as much as he was. "GLMPHHH," he heard her groan as he pumped a huge rope of cum all the way down her throat. He felt that first rope of spunk shoot out of him like a rifle, and it felt like he was spewing it right into her welcoming belly. The two of them kept working together as he kept coming, with some of the shots filling her mouth when she was leaning further back, with just the spewing cockhead in her mouth as his hips flexed back. The stuff was leaking out of the corners of her mouth, but Dani kept sucking like a thirsty man who finds an oasis, eagerly sucking up and drinking down as much of her brother's cum as she could.

Dani couldn't believe how turned on she was. She'd been shocked she'd been able to take the full length of brother's monstrous cock all the way down her throat. But the feeling of illicit accomplishment combined with the pure physical delight of having her throat absolutely filled with hard cock had her head spinning with excitement. Feeling the way Seth had reacted when her lips had pressed up against his flesh had inspired to work even harder, to make him feel as good as she could. And when he'd taken her head in his hands and started pumping it up and down on his flexing cock, she'd become dizzy with excitement, loving being under his total control, wanting nothing more than to have him use her in any way he wished, to use her as a willing receptacle for his lust-driven desires.

And then, when he'd started to go off, she felt her own pussy spasm and twitch as a little orgasm shot through her. The first shot or two had gone right down her throat and into her stomach, but as he pumped her head back and forth as he'd continued to come, some of those pulsing shots had emptied right out onto her tongue, letting her taste his release, the warm ribbons of semen sluicing across her tongue deliciously.

"That was nice, wasn't it," Sonya said in that soft lulling voice of hers once Seth had finally stopped driving Dani's head up and down on his spitting cock. Dani's mouth came off her brother's prick nastily, a big gob of saliva and cum dropping from between her parted lips onto the underside of her brother's thick cock.

"Remember, Dani, don't let any of that go to waste," Sonya said.

Dani had no intention of doing such a thing. She swooped down and dragged her tongue across her brother's spent member, licking up that silvery ribbon and then going for more, getting every sloppy drop of cum into her mouth that she could.

"Mmm, your mouth looks so pretty doing that, sweetheart. Why don't you get over on your back? Mommy wants to ride that face of yours for a few minutes."

Seth shifted out of the way and Dani took his place, lying on her back in the middle of the bed. Sonya whipped her panties off over her thigh-high stockings and high heels before straddling her daughter's face. "There, that's better," she said as she spread her knees out and lowered herself, dropping her gooey snatch right onto Dani's face.

"C'mere, baby," Sonya said to Seth, who was watching the two of them in earnest. "Come and give Mommy a kiss."

Seth got to his knees and straddled Dani's midsection. He kissed his mother rapturously, both of them feeling the love and desire they had for each other in that soft wet kiss. He felt his mother's hand go to his limber dick, idly stroking it as his tongue duelled with hers. Their mouths finally parted, both of them gasping breathlessly.

"Here, sweetheart, suck on these for a little while," Sonya said as she cupped her breasts and held then towards her son, the open-cup bra allowing her big nipples to point right at him.

Seth eagerly lowered his mouth and rolled his tongue over the mammoth set of tits, his tongue sliding over the velvety-soft skin before latching on to one of her stiff nipples. It came alive in his mouth, getting harder and bigger as he tugged on it with his lips and tongue.

"Oh yeah, that's my boy, that feels so nice," Sonya encouraged as she slid her fingers into his hair and pulled his mouth harder against his massive breasts.

They kept at this for the next ten minutes or so, with Sonya climaxing twice in Dani's mouth while Seth worshipped her breasts. Feeling his mother shake and listening to her moan in ecstasy had Seth starting to get aroused again already. It wasn't lost on his mother, who reached beneath him and stroked his swollen prick.

"Nice to see you're on the rise again," Sonya said coyly as she lifted herself up and swung her leg off Dani's reclining form. She looked down at her daughter. "Dani, put a bunch of those pillows behind you and sit back against the headboard."

With her face still a sticky mess of cunt juice, Dani did as she was asked, stacking some of the pillows against the headboard and taking her place as her mother asked, sitting almost straight up. Seth thought his sister looked incredible. She looked so fucking sexy in the bridal lingerie, with her big tits almost spilling over the jam-packed bra cups. And that choker, that sexy rhinestone choker. Just looking at that scintillating piece of jewelry was causing his prick to stiffen up even more.

"That's good. That's my girl." Sonya turned to her son. "Seth, fuck her face for a few minutes. I want you good and hard before you fuck her."

"Jesus," Seth thought, "this is like being in the best porno movie ever, with my mother as the director!" He didn't hesitate for a second, whipping his leg over Dani as he reached up and grabbed onto the headboard. He looked down to see Dani eagerly open her mouth as he leaned in closer, plugging his rising cock right into her waiting mouth. She started to whimper and purr as he started to lever his hips back and forth, at the same time she caved her cheeks in to give him a hot buttery sheath to fuck.

"Oh fuck, yes," Seth hissed as he felt his prick getting harder by the second. He could feel it extending right to the back of her mouth. He knew with her sitting up like this that was far as he could get with his bloated cockhead, but that was fine, her lips and tongue were working their magic already. He gripped the headboard tight as he flexed back and forth, the room echoing with the illicit sounds of the headboard beating a steady tattoo against the wall.

A few minutes later, he heard and felt Dani let out a high-pitched squeal, even with his turgid cock filling her mouth. She was squirming all over the place and her eyes were closed tightly. Seth looked over his shoulder to see his mother on her knees between Dani's spread legs, her mouth pressed tightly against Dani's pussy. Dani's tiny lace panties were on the floor next to the bed, tossed aside by his mother in order to get at Dani's precious little treasure box. Seth turned his attention back to the front as he kept working his hips, driving his cock in and out of Dani's mouth relentlessly. Her chin and lower face were dripping with saliva, shiny drops of the stuff glistening on the upper swells of her big breasts.

Seth felt her come for a second time. A glance back saw his mother wiggle her face against Dani's steaming honey pot, and Seth knew his mother's talented mature tongue was making Dani come hard for a second time.

"Okay, Seth, I think she's ready," Seth heard his mother say after Dani's quivering tremors had abated.

"You mean...?" he asked as he nodded towards his steely prick, dripping with Dani's spit as he continued to ram it back and forth between his little sister's stretched jaws.

"Yes, it's time to show her what a big hard cock feels like as it tears deep inside you." Sonya paused as she looked down at her daughter, enticingly dressed in Sonya's own bridal lingerie. "Yes, it's time to take your baby sister's precious little cherry."

With his hands still gripping the headboard, Seth looked down at his sister, seeing the eager look in her eyes as she glanced up at him, her mouth stretched wide by his long thick cock, her lips wrapped tightly around the pulsing shaft. "Yes," he thought, "this is going to be a night to remember for all of us..."

...to be continued...


12