Selling Houses - Ch. 01

Story Info
The Rise of Cindy Ng.
6.7k words
4.7
9.1k
15

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 02/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in her bedroom dressed just in panties, Cindy gazed at her reflection in the full-length mirror and took stock of her appearance. Her light brown Asian skin glowed and felt smooth as she slid her hands over herself. Solid built, she couldn't be called chubby, her stomach was almost flat and her thighs although thick had a lovely shape to them as did her calves, She studied her breasts. Bigger than the average Asians, they were pert round, each one adorned with a delicate pink nipple. She didn't need to check inside the panties that were tightly hugging the slight bulge of her lips between her legs. She knew her neat little Asian slit was perfectly shaved. Twenty minutes in the shower with a razor ha1d seen to that. There was not one prickly hair to be felt and her cunt was as smooth as the day she was born. It had to be; a lot was riding on the next few hours, her entire future in fact, her boss had made that crystal clear. Well, she had the ammunition and was determined to use every weapon in her arsenal; right down to that perfectly shaved cunt between her legs if need be. Satisfied with what she saw, Cindy turned to the bed and picked up a matching bra and proceeded to get dressed. Fully clothed minutes later, she took one final look in the mirror and happy with what she saw, she left the bedroom.

Fuck! Cindy swore to herself when she exited the elevator on the penthouse floor of the downtown building. Her client was already waiting for her at the door to the apartment.

"I'm so sorry David." she called out to her potential client as she raced down the corridor. "The traffic was murder." She needn't have bothered. As soon as he saw her coming towards him all traces of annoyance were erased from his mind. Her tight fitting skirt and equally tight fitting blouse accentuating her every curve along with the soft asian features of her face had him captivated.

"Dont worry about it," he said as she fumbled for the right key to let them in. He was more than happy to wait as he took in the sight of her from head to toe. She had gone all out, he thought as he breathed in her perfume. Chanel No 5 if he wasn't mistaken, and he rarely was. Cindy opened the door and let them in.

"Well, here it is." she said, waving her arm over the vast expanse of the penthouse apartment. The apartment was all she had said it was and more with stunning views over the city. "It's fully furnished to designer level as you can see." she pointed out as she led him through the lounge area and kitchen. It was tasteful but David was more interested in the round curve of her behind and the shapely legs sticking out from under her mid length skirt. He didn't care about the furnishings. He was rich enough to gut the place and have the designer of his choice re-do it. No, he wanted to know what lay hidden under that skirt. His ambivalence to the furnishings and his attention on her had not gone unnoticed to Cindy and she smiled inwardly. She was definitely using all her ammunition.

"And here." she said, standing outside a closed door. "Is the master bedroom." She opened the door and waved him inside. Following David in, she sat on the bed. "What do you think?" she asked. "I'm sure any lady friend would be more than happy to be entertained here." Fuck! Did she just say that?

"What about you? Would you like to be entertained here?" he asked, gazing around the room and then looking directly at her.

"Let me see." she said, laying back on the bed. "Oh yes." she purred, rubbing her arms over the luxurious covers. "I could be quite happy in here." She knew as she lay there her legs were slightly open. She hoped she was giving David a tiny peek at her panties. Just the smallest of glimpses. It wasn't just for his benefit either. Her flirting had made her a little moist and her cunt was tingling with her innuendos. None of it was lost on David who was just picturing her tanned naked asian body framed against pure white sheets. He knew exactly what she was up to and he would have done just the same. Nothing would happen today but it was out there.

"I tell you what." he said as she sat back up on the bed. "If I agree to buy the place, it's on one condition. You will be my first guest to be entertained and you will give me the full tour."

Cindy's cunt contracted inside her panties at his blatant proposition. "Of course." she said. "I'll show you every nook and cranny and which buttons to press."

"I'll let you know." he said, hoping his almost hard cock wasnt showing through his pants. "In the meantime, let me give you a lift back to your office. We don't want you stuck in traffic again." Fifteen minutes later, Cindy stepped out of David's limo, thanked him for the lift and walked smiling into her office. She had given it her best shot. Now the wait begins.

David decided to let Cindy stew for a day before he announced his decision. He knew she was playing the sex card but what she didn't know was that even without the lure of what lay hidden under her skirt and her blatant hint that he might find out, he would have bought the penthouse anyway. It was a sound investment and now she was on the hook to make good on her unsaid promise. He sat back smiling to himself as he picked up the phone. Not only smiling but quite excited at what may follow.

"David called." The receptionist said to Cindy as she walked into the office after a separate showing the next day.

"Oh yes." Cindy asked, holding her breath, her heart pounding in her chest.

"He has deposited the full asking price and he wants you to meet him there at 8pm with the contract and the keys. He said something about the full tour." the girl behind the desk told her. Cindy almost jumped for joy. Yes! She had done it. Not only had she sold a multi-million dollar property, she has made a fair size commission on the side. It was only once she had time to stop and think that the receptionist's words sunk in. The tour. God! He was holding her to it. She was suddenly full of trepidation and yet, the thought of this handsome man taking her had her aroused at the same time. More than she thought. Every minute she visualised it the wetter she became between her thighs.

Cindy stood naked in front of the full length mirror once again, scrutinising herself even more. After all, he was going to see her naked and she wanted to look her very best. She could do nothing about her breasts and her body and her cunt was perfectly bare, what more could she do. Resigned to the sum of her reflection, she started dressing. Why was she so nervous? She looked good. Maybe she wanted to fuck this David more than she admitted and was desperate to look her very best. If she needed an answer, she had to look no further than the slippery wetness between her legs. The anticipation had been building all day and now her cunt was eager for attention. Not just that either. Her nipples were already hard with anticipation of her tryst with her handsome client.

At 8pm on the dot Cindy met David at the door to his new penthouse. "I believe these are yours." she said, handing him the keys. He used them to open the door, stepped inside and waved her inside.

"Welcome, my very first guest." he said smiling. "Thank you sir."she replied and walked inside. "It's celebration time." he told her, placing a cooler on the kitchen bench that he had brought with him. "Champagne?" he asked. "Yes please." Cindy replied, slumping into the luxurious lounge. David poured two glasses and carried them over to sit beside her.

"Cheers," he said, raising his glass. Cindy clinked her against his and they both took a drink. It was to be the first of many glasses as they sat talking and finally half cut and emboldened by the alcohol, it was now or never Cindy thought and got up off the couch and unsteadily stood facing him, almost colliding with the coffee table.

"I suppose you want the full tour now?" she asked, smiling devilishly. "Yes please David replied, his cock rousing inside his pants at the sight of her and what promised to come. A little unsteadily, Cindy placed her glass on the coffee table and stood up facing him. Slowly she unbuttoned her top and pulled it off. David's heart beat faster as she reached behind and loosened her bra, releasing her large round breasts. Fuck, his cock was growing by the second. She was gorgeous. Cindy unzipped her skirt and pushed it down over her hips. She was stripping for him and enjoying it. The skirt fell in a heap at her ankles leaving her just in her panties. She hooked her fingers inside the waistband of them with a salacious look on her face when he stopped her.

"Dont." he said. "Come sit here." and he patted the couch next to him. Cindy obeyed wondering why he didn't want to see her fresh wet shaved cunt. As soon as she sprawled on the couch, he slid off it and parting her legs, knelt between them, pulling her closer to the edge. He started rubbing the palm of his hand over the soft material stretched between her open thighs. Fuck that feels good she thought and let out a little moan. He bent forward and pressed his face between her legs. He could smell her on her panties and inflamed by her scent began licking them. Cindy opened her legs wider wanting more. Unzipping his pants, David pulled out his hard cock and started pulling it as he buried his nose and mouth into the cloth covered slit between her legs.

"Oh fuck!" Cindy moaned as his hard nose rubbed at her clit. Reaching up, he hooked his finger inside the leg of her panties; pulling them aside, exposing her. He stared in wonder at her glistening wet cunt, spread open for him and then he pressed his mouth to it, sucking and licking, desperate for every drop of wetness it surrendered to him. Rubbing her nipples with both her hands, Cindy gasped when she felt his tongue delve into her wet opening and pushed her cunt up hard against his face wanting more. Driven on by the taste of her cunt, he hungrily lapped at her parted slit, his cock rigid as he reached up and pushed two fingers deep inside her. Cindy's back arched in pleasure and she reached down and gripped his head with both hands as he fucked her mercilessly with with his fingers and lapped at her aroused swollen clit.

"Fuck! " she cried out, her legs shaking violently as she started to cum on the fingers inside her. Looking up at her face, he fucked her even harder and watched her cum, loving the look of tortured agony and then quivering release as he pussy erupted in orgasm. It wasn't until she lay panting that he realised his hand was drenched and his newly acquired sofa was stained dark between her legs. Rising to his feet he quickly stripped and stood looking at her wet glistening cunt as he pulled his eager cock.

"Let me taste it first." Cindy said, overcome with the urge to have his thick rigid cock in her mouth. Moving closer, he leant forward and watched as she sat up, gripped his cock and enveloped the end of it with her mouth. It felt like a warm wet cunt as she started sliding her lips up and down his quivering shaft. Wanting to cum, he started to thrust between her lips, fucking her mouth. Cindy gripped his cock tight, not allowing him to get deep. She wanted him in her cunt. Frustrated and desperate to feel all of him inside her, David pulled out, pushed her legs wide apart and bending forward, forcing his swollen cock into her dripping wet opening. Cindy yelped in pleasurable pain as his thick hard cock opened up her tiny cunt and filled her in one hard thrust.

"Oh fuck, thats it." David moaned, burying his entire cock inside her as he began to fuck the small parted slit between her open thighs. Cindy clung to his arms as he rammed his rigid cock in and out of her excited cunt, each thrust making her wetter and wetter until with a loud gasp, she gushed all over it. "Dont stop!" she panted and he drove into her even faster. With a loud scream, Cindy lunged off his cock, her cunt squirting high into the air and splashing on her stomach as she lay jerking on the sofa in an uncontrollable hard orgasm that ripped through her entire insides. Desperate to cum, David leaned over her pulling his glistening cock frantically. She slid down until her face was just under the tip and looked up with eager eyes and her mouth open. David gave out a loud roar and froze, thick strands of cum squirting hard from his cock onto her face and into her mouth. He stood jerking as he forced the last drops of cum from his cock. Cindy looked up smiling as she gulped down his cum. Scraping the rest of it off her face with her fingers, she licked them clean. David collapsed onto the couch beside her, still breathing hard.

"The full tour." he said and burst out laughing.

"Not yet." Cindy said with a desirous look in her eyes. "You need to fuck me in that luxurious bed you just bought." she said grinning evilly.

"It would be my pleasure." he told her. "But first some more Champagne." His cock was like a cunt that could cum again and again in short order. No, he needed time to regroup, especially if he was going to fuck her good in the bedroom like she wanted. He got up and poured two glasses and rejoined her on the couch. They sipped their drinks in silence, each enjoying the sight of the other naked.

"So, how do you like your new place so far?" Cindy asked, smiling wryly.

"The furniture I could take or leave but the grand tour was wonderful." he replied.

"There's still more to be discovered." she said suggestively. As soon as she said it, she wondered why. His thick cock felt huge in her small Asian pussy let alone in her even tighter little asshole. The inference to her ass wasn't lost on David and his cock began to swell with excitement as he pictured fucking both her tiny sweet holes. Fuck, she was more gorgeous naked than he ever imagined and her eagerness to fuck was thrilling to say the least. His expanding cock was proof of that. His newly found arousal had not gone unnoticed and Cindy reached over and started to stroke his burgeoning cock, her fingers curled around it, coaxing it harder and harder. He leaned over and kissed her as she pulled him. Reaching between her legs, his fingers hungrily sought out her wet slit and even wetter opening.

"Take me to the bedroom." she whispered in his ear, her aroused tone unmistakable. Sliding his arms under her knees and around her back, he stood up and carried her to the bedroom, his hard cock waving in front of him. Setting her down on the floor next to the bed, she immediately turned away, spread her feet and bent over the bed ready for him. He reached under her ass and stroked the eager wet cunt under it. Holding his cock he moved in behind her and pushed it inside. As he fucked her cunt, Cindy, rested on one forearm, reached around and slid two fingers into her ass, readying it for him.

"Fuck my ass." she pleaded. Pulling out of her wet cunt, he ran his fingers over it and smeared her wetness over her asshole. Gripping his cock again, he pressed the hard swollen tip there. Cindy held her breath in excited anticipation. When he pushed in she almost screamed with the pain but she wanted more, Blinking back the tears of pain, she pushed back, opening her cheeks as he began to thrust deeper and deeper into her ass. Now it felt good, so fucking good. Her free hand was now on her cunt, rubbing hard at her clit as he rammed every inch of his cock into her ass.

"Oh fuck, yes, dont stop," she cried out, both her ass and cunt about to cum. One hand on the small of her back, David rammed into her tight cunt, so tight it was like a cock ring stopping him from cumming.

"Fuck, oh God!" Cindy yelled, her ass quivering and jerking on his cock as she came, her pussy squirting a hard jet of wetness onto the floor between her legs. Now frantic to cum himself, David reefed his cock out of her ass and rammed it back inside her saturated cunt. Gripping her hips, he fucked her hard and fast just like a dog. She screamed, cumming again and that was it. He felt the cum rushing from his balls and froze deep inside her, his erupting cock jerking hard inside her cunt. Cindy collapsed onto the bed, cum leaking from between her open legs as he stood there panting, his spent cock twitching occasionally as it slowly started to soften.

"Stay the night." he said as they lay in the bed with Cindy curled up next to him.

"I have work in the morning." she replied with a tinge of sadness in her voice. She really wanted to stay.

"Phone in the morning and tell them you're not coming in. You just sold a property worth millions making them heaps. They aren't going to say anything." he told her. "Besides, there's something I want to run past you tomorrow." She agreed to stay and her curiosity was pricked about what he wanted to talk to her about but this wasn't the time to ask. No, there were far better things to do, she thought as she slid her hand under the covers and started lightly running her nails over his soft cock. Soon hard, he rolled over between her legs. Staring into her eyes, he pressed the head of his cock to her moist opening and pushed into her hard.

Cindy's head pushed back and her back arched as his hard cock filled her cunt. He loved watching her face as he fucked her. Those lovely asian eyes and her slack sensuous open mouth. Pushing her legs right back he fell on her his hips ramming every inch of his hard cock deep inside her. She clung to him, thrusting her cunt up to meet his cock, wanting it as deep as it could go. Almost cumming, he knelt up and fucked her fast and hard. Cindy cried out, the thick cock inside her sending her over the edge. Her shuddering legs and contracting cunt was too much for him and he froze inside her, his cock depositing what was left of his cum deep in her body. They were done after that and lay beside each other ready for sleep. He heard her mutter something about if he had enjoyed the tour before she drifted off.

Cindy woke up to an empty bed. Sitting up, she stretched, pulled back the covers and slid naked out of it. Finding a robe, she donned it and went in search of David. She found him in the kitchen rustling up breakfast.

"Sit." he said. "It'll be ready in a second." Cindy took a seat at the dining table and wondered what goodies he was about to dish up. After their antics the night before she was famished.

"I would have thought you'd have someone to do this for you." she said as he used a spatula to divide the contents of the frying pan onto two plates.

"Despite what you have heard about me and my fortune. I come from much the same background as you." he said, placing the plate of food in front of her.

" The son of Chinese immigrants." she said laughing.

"Eat up," he said smiling.

"So, what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" she asked as she cut an egg and spread it onto a strip of bacon.

"Let's save that for after breakfast." he told her, intent on devouring the food on his plate first. Once they were finished, he told her to bring her coffee cup and follow him upstairs to the rooftop deck. It was even more lovely than she remembered with the landscaping and crystal clear blue pool. They sat at a table off to one side in the early morning sunlight.

"There are two other apartments in this building for sale and I intend to buy both of them," he told her. "They are for sale at 1.2 million a piece and I want you to buy them for me. Under your handbag in the bedroom there is a cheque for the full asking price of 2.4 million dollars. Whatever you buy them for under that price is yours to keep."

"Why would you be doing this for me?" she asked.

"I can see a lot of myself in you." he said. "You know what has to be done and are prepared to do what it takes to get it. The little glimpse of your panties was a nice touch by the way." Cindy reddened at the mention of it "I want you to work for me." he continued. " You obviously have a real estate licence and you are going to become my realtor."

12