Selling Houses Ch. 05

Story Info
The Devil you know.
5.2k words
4.67
2k
3
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 02/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been several days since the revelation of who Cindy was really working for. She obviously had a myriad of questions which David had answered candidly and it seemed that it wasn't as bad as she had thought. He wasn't the stereotype portrayed by the church and she was safe from his wrath as long as she did what he asked now and then. He made it abundantly clear that it wouldn't be anything evil or bad. That was his domain. Even driving the woman insane by revealing himself to her wasn't all that bad. She had deserved it and was now in a little padded hell of her own making. As she contemplated all this, the phone rang. It was David, speak of the Devil. Cindy burst out laughing.

"What's so amusing?" he asked on the other end of the line. She told him and he joined in her unintentional joke, laughing along with her.

"Why don't you pop up for a drink." He suggested. "I may have a little job for you that could prove mutually beneficial to both of us." Leaving her new apartment ten minutes later, Cindy took the elevator up to David's penthouse.

"Come in, the doors open." He called out just as Cindy was about to knock. How did he do that she wondered and then remembered; he was the Devil. He was pouring them both a drink when she entered the room. "Here you go." He said, handing her a glass. They both took a seat in the lounge room. "Cheers." He said raising his glass.

"So, what's this little task?" Cindy asked, knowing in the back of her mind it would involve taking her clothes off.

"Later this afternoon, I am hosting a drinks party for two very influential business men that I want to discredit privately so they will be more inclined to give me what I ask. That's where you come in."

"In other words, you want me to fuck them. Couldn't you get a hooker to do that?"

"No, it all needs to seem legitimate with you having a good reason to be there. The reason is that you want to offload the one apartment you aren't living in. I have already sounded them out and they both seemed interested. This way, I will get what I want and you will undoubtedly get to deposit a cool million or so in your bank account."

"Now that you put it like that, I guess I could fuck one or both of them for you." she said.

"Preferably both." He told her. "The plan is, you show them the apartment and later when you all come back up here, I make an excuse to leave unexpectedly, leaving you to it."

"How should I dress?" she asked.

"I'm thinking come-fuck-me classy." He replied with an evil grin.

"Works for me." She said, downing her drink and grinning back at him. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a mirror to stand in front of."

Five hours later after a call from David, she made her grand entrance. David was stood talking with two other men, all with drinks in hand. As she walked towards them, all eyes were on her and she could tell that the time spent in front of the mirror was paying off. Her legs were shaved immaculately, like the cunt hidden inside her panties. Her plain short black dress was a stunner and hugged her every curve. She knew she had caught their attention as all conversation had stopped and both David's guests just stared at her approaching with their mouths open.

"Gentlemen, let me introduce you to Cindy. Cindy, this is Larry." he said. Larry held out his hand, shaking hers softly. "And this is Robert." He said indicating his other Guest.

"Call me Bob." said the man, holding his hand out eagerly. She shook it and with a beaming smile, told them it was good to meet them.

Apparently, Larry and Bob were both VPs of powerful rival stock broking firms. Buddies since childhood, they were still good friends and enjoyed the friendly rivalry between their respective companies.

"David tells us you have an apartment for sale in this great building." Bod said.

"I do." she replied.

"Why don't we all have another drink and then maybe you'd like to show them it." David suggested. Both men agreed eagerly. As they all sat down in the lounge, Cindy made sure to give both men a good look at her legs under her short dress. Wriggling to make herself comfortable, she tried to give each a glimpse of white panties too. Some would have argued that it should have been black panties to match the dress, but she knew that men responded to white more. White stood out more and invoked thoughts about what lay beneath.

Try as they might, both men were finding it hard to make conversation. David had obviously been telling them tales about her and they were almost salivating. She could feel their eyes boring between her legs as they attempted to seem like they weren't. After their drinks were empty, Cindy took them down to her vacant apartment and showed them through it. Both were impressed and told her so. The tour of the apartment over, all three made their way back to the penthouse.

"How was it?" David asked Bob and Larry.

"Brilliant." Larry replied. "I could be interested at the right price."

"Me too." Bob chimed in.

"That's good." Cindy said. "Because I have another just the same that could also be for sale. Right on cue, David's mobile rang. He answered it and made a show of having a frustrating call with the person on the other end.

"I'm sorry gents." He said to his guests. "Something important has come up and I have to leave for a while. Cindy is a dear friend and I hope you won't mind if I leave you both in her good hands. There's plenty to eat and drink, just help yourselves." Both men made a show of disappointment, but all each could think of was having a crack at the Asian cunt hidden under Cindy's little black dress. Grabbing his keys and jacket, David walked out the front door.

"Let's have another drink." Bob suggested, eager to ply Cindy with liquor. Larry agreed and made to the bar to pour them all a fresh glass. If they were doing it to get me in the mood, they are wasting their time, Cindy thought. She had watched a porno in preparation before she came and her cunt was wet before she had walked in the front door. She went along with it anyway. Left among the wolves, it wasn't long before they made their move.

"We hear you often like to negotiate privately." Bob suggested, his words full of hidden meaning.

"What has David been telling you about me." She said innocently.

"That you can be very creative." Bob said, hoping he was getting the message across and that what he had heard was true.

"Ah, you mean intimate negotiations." She replied.

"Yes!" Bob spurted out. "We are both interested and can take turns negotiating for the apartments.

"Why waste time when we can negotiate all at the same time." She suggested. Both men looked at each other and nodded.

"Come with me." Cindy said, and led them into David's bedroom. "Take off your clothes. I like to negotiate in the nude." She told them. Both men hurriedly stripped and by the time they were naked, so was she. Walking up to them as they stood side by side, she reached out and took a cock in each hand. "You like that?" she asked as she started to pull them slowly. They groaned with pleasure as one as her hands ran up and down their hardening shafts. Unseen to them, with two hard cocks to play with, her cunt was getting wetter by the second as she imagined the possibilities. Aroused herself, she took turns rubbing each of the swollen heads to her cunt, rubbing them between her lips, getting them all nice and wet with her cunt juice.

"Come here." She said, leading them by their cocks towards the bed. Feeling it on the back of her knees, she sat down and bending forward, took each one in turn into her mouth. Both men groaned, pushing their hips forward, wanting all of them deep in her throat.

"Who's first?" she asked still pulling them both.

"Me." Bob croaked eagerly. Releasing their hard cocks, Cindy laid back on the bed and let her legs fall open. Bob was on the bed and in between them in seconds, his hard cock in his hand, ready to ram it inside her. Larry was standing beside the bed. He pulled her head towards him and began rubbing the shaft of his rigid cock over her parted lips. Bob felt the head of his cock find her wet aroused opening and pushed in. Cindy gasped. He was bigger than she thought as his thick cock quickly filled her cunt. Aroused and desperate for cock, Cindy turned her head and enveloped Larry's cock with her mouth as Bob started to thrust deep and hard inside her.

"Fuck yes, fuck me!" she cried out, reefing her mouth off Larry's cock and pulling it fast. Bob was grunting between her now quivering legs, ramming every hard inch of his eight-inch cock deep inside her wet aroused cunt.

"Faster!" she cried out, needing to cum, her hand still pulling Larry's cock fast in her excitement. Down between her legs, Bob thrust himself as hard and deep into her as he could. Cindy's legs quivered even harder and then as she came, she thrust her hips up against his cock, squirting all over it in a hard juddering orgasm. Bob groaned and reefed his cock out of her, just in time to cum all over the delicious wet thing he had just been fucking.

"Swap!" she cried out in desperation, her cunt aching to cum again. Both men quickly swapped positions and Larry pushed his still rigid cock inside her. She cried out in pleasure at the feel of it filling her as she took hold of Bobs softening cock and put it in her mouth. She could taste the cum on it and it turned her on. Pulling her open legs right back, Larry laid over her, driving his cock as deep into as he could. Cindy moaned with arousal, her tight little cunt squirting with every thrust of his thick rigid cock inside it.

"Fuck!" Larry exclaimed, pulling his cock out of just intime for it to shoot thick ribbons of cum all over her chest, some even onto her face. He knelt there between her legs, his body jerking in orgasm as he pulled at his cock hard, milking every drop out of it.

"Who needs a drink?" Bob asked, slipping his cock out of Cindy's mouth and his balls from the hand cupping them. Both the others put up their hands, unable to speak. As Bob padded off naked into the living room, Larry collapsed onto the bed beside her. Even though he had just cum, he couldn't resist running his fingertips in her cunt. Feeling all that wetness and her soft opening.

"Lick it," Cindy panted. Sliding across between her legs, Larry pressed his mouth to her wet parted lips and began licking between them. As his tongue lapped at her clit and her arousal grew, he slid two fingers inside her.

"OH fuck!" Cindy cried out, her cunt on fire and starting to cum again. In the doorway with three glasses held in his hands, Bob watched Cindy cumming with his friend lapping at her cunt. Below his navel, his cock jerked and stiffened as he watched. He fucking wanted some of that. Noticing him watching, Cindy signalled for him to come closer. Putting down the drinks, Bob moved to the edge of the bed. With her cunt aroused and still being licked, Cindy took hold of Bob's hard cock and started to massage it, her hand sliding all the way up and down it's rigid shaft. "Get on the bed down there." She croaked. Bob crawled onto the bed next to Larry.

Reluctantly slithery away from Larry's tongue, Cindy slid up the bed and sat against the headboard with her legs wide open. Both men's eyes were glued to her little parted wet cunt. Reaching down, she slowly started to stroke it. Fuck it felt good. Her rigid clit was so aroused and wanting to cum.

"I have a fantasy too." She told them as her finger slid up and down her increasingly wet cunt.

"What's that?" they asked in unison.

"I want to see two men." She said, pushing her fingers up her cunt. "Pull each other for me and you can both have me at the same time." She wasn't joking, just the thought of one of them in each hole together was almost making her cum.

Eager to have his cock inside her and willing to do anything, Bob reached across and took hold of Larry's cock. Larry flinched but, in his arousal, and looking between her legs, any hand would do. "You too Larry." She moaned, rubbing harder at her drenched cunt. Lost in the moment, he reached across and took hold of Bob's rigid throbbing cock. Teasing her clit, Cindy watched as both men started pulling each other, their cocks rigid and straining in each other's hand.

"Slowly, don't cum." She whispered, wanting them hard and eager for her two aching holes. Trying hard to restrain themselves, they pulled each other slower, precum oozing from their cocks in excitement.

"Lay on the bed," she told Larry. Breaking off his grip on Bob's cock, he did as she commanded, laying on his back with his hard throbbing cock pointing upwards. Moving away from the headboard, Cindy slid down the bed and straddled him, facing away from Bob. Reaching between her legs, she smeared her silky wet cunt juice over her ass before taking hold of his cock and forcing up inside her cunt. Bending right over, she reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks for Bob. Seeing her tight lubricated asshole, he quickly moved in, pressing the head of his cock to it.

"Fuck!" Cindy cried out in pain as Bob pushed his cock inside her tiny ass. Quickly he filled it just like Larry's hard cock was doing, up in her cunt. As Bob started thrusting inside her ass, Larry's hips started thrusting upwards, both men fucking her at the same time. Cindy was breathless with excitement and she moaned with each thrust of the two cocks inside her. Undeterred with the feeling of the other man's cock, both of them fucked her hard, each desperate to cum.

Cindy suddenly cried out, her whole body jerking and her cunt squirting on their cocks as she came. Shuddering, she couldn't stop cumming on them. It was too much for both men and groaning loudly, they filled her ass and cunt with cum at the same time. Her chest heaving, Cindy fell off them, her legs still quivering uncontrollably in an endless orgasm ripping through her insides. Both men just watched in amazement as her body jerked in spasm after spasm. Never before had they seen a woman cum so hard and it was so fucking good to watch.

It took a minute or two before Cindy's orgasm had abated enough for her to crawl across the bed enough to reach her drink on the bedside table. Gulping it down, she turned to the men and told them she was done.

"I'm not." Said Bob, pulling his cock frantically to make it hard. Moving across the bed, he forced her legs apart and with one hand pinning her down, he used the other to force his cock back inside her cunt.

"No, no!" Cindy cried out as he started thrusting hard inside her.

"C'mon Bob." Larry said, trying to pull him off her. "She's done." Wild eyed with lust, Bob resisted and kept fucking her hard and fast. It wasn't till he was done that he slipped out of her cunt and climbed off the bed, leaving Cindy crying and limp on the covers.

"We'll let you know about the apartment but don't hold your breath." He said with a dark grin, before collecting his clothes and leaving the room.

"I'm sorry." Larry said to her before doing the same. Cindy just lay crying as they both let themselves out of the apartment.

David was furious when he returned and found her. So much so, she could swear she saw him flickering between the David she knew and his true self. It was hideous, pure evil and at that moment in his absolute rage, she almost felt pity for Bob. He didn't know what agony was about to befall him. When she finally made it out of bed, she found him still up on the rooftop sipping a drink. He had calmed down but she could tell her was still seething.

"No one does that to one of mine." He hissed with burning vengeance in his eyes that glowed bright red.

"Leave it David, he's not worth it." She said, trying to calm him down.

"I'm not David." He yelled, in a voice that came straight from hell as he slammed his fist down on the outdoor table, cleaving it in two as if it was match sticks.

"What do you plan to do?" she asked, dreading the answer.

"I don't know yet." the David she knew answered calmly. "But it will be something special."

David insisted she stay with him until she had recovered. He looked after her every need and the matter was never spoken of again. It wasn't until days later when she was back in her apartment than she read about a gruesome murder. A prominent stockbroker was found naked tied to a spit and cooked over slow burning coals. His name was Robert 'Bob to his friends' Winchester. He was cooked completely and could only be identified by his teeth. Cindy shivered. She couldn't wish that on her worst enemy. Apparently, David could. She wondered if he had got his demons to do it, but knowing him, he would have done this one himself. He was so angry.

As she was reading the gruesome details, there was a knock on her door. It was David. Speak of the.... never mind, she was getting used to it.

"Good news." He said as he walked into her apartment.

"What's that?" she asked.

"Our friend Larry has joined the fold and agreed to buy your vacant apartment for the handsome sum of two million dollars. Our friend Bob on the other hand, won't be making an offer. He has decided to buy real estate closer to where I sometimes live."

"No coercion then," she said smiling.

"Well, I may have given him a sneak peek at my true self and invited him to a BBQ if he didn't make an exceptional offer." He said, with a wink. "By the way," he continued. "I'm sorry about what you saw the other day."

"If you are talking about showing me your true self, it didn't scare me." she told him. "You were being a true friend and true friends don't scare people."

"I've been told I have anger management problems." he said, smiling.

"No shit." She said, smiling back and thinking about Bob. That cunt deserved it, she thought. God knows how many women he had forced himself on.

"Tell me." she said. "What were you going to get out of all of that?"

"Up until Bob crossed the line, I had some very damning footage of them both pulling each other off and fucking a very attractive Asian lady. I'm sure some insider trading info would be a small price to pay for not sharing that footage with their wives, employers and friends don't you think?"

"But you are the Devil. Can't to just orchestrate it using your powers?"

"What would be the challenge in that?" he said. "It's too easy. No, I would rather utilise human greed and desire to get what I want. People are unpredictable so it makes the game way more challenging. Don't forget, I have been doing this for thousands of years. Fuck, I was the one that hitched up Anthony with Cleopatra." Suddenly, he made sense to her. Even though he had the ability to control everything, he was jealous of the randomness humanity brought to the table. The outcome was never guaranteed.

"I get you." she said, smiling. "Welcome to the world of us mortals."

"I said you were fucking clever." He replied smiling his evil little grin.

"All this brings me around to a certain matter," he said, "I need your assistance with a problem child."

"I'm not sure I'm up to fucking just yet." Cindy told him. She still had bad memories of Bob taking her by force.

"What if I could take all that away?" he offered.

"Could you?"

"Just look in my eyes," he said. She did as he asked. They seemed to glow perfect red for a few seconds and then returned to his normal brown.

"Is it me or is it hot here?" he asked.

"Fuck, it is." Cindy said. Suddenly boiling with an un controllable urge to strip off her clothes. Reaching around her skirt, she undid it and let it slip to the ground. The next to come off was her top, followed by her bra.

"That's better." She said just standing there in her panties and high-heeled shoes. Suddenly, it dawned on her. She was standing almost naked.

"You did that, didn't you." she said.

"Just a little party trick I used to do but not so much now. It was fun making stuck up women do it at big gatherings. Suddenly they would wake up in a crowded room stark naked." He laughed.

12