Selling Houses Ch. 08

Story Info
Who was to know that angels had such big cocks.
7.9k words
4
4k
1
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 02/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to speak." Cindy said forcefully, storming out onto David's balcony. He was laid back in a lounger with someone she had never seen before, bending over and talking to him.

"Don't be so rude." He said, holding up a finger and stopping her dead in her tracks. She couldn't move. It was as if her feet were cemented ibn place. "My brother and I were just discussing you." He continued, dropping his hand and freeing her. Show her." David said. Within a blink of an eye, the stranger was right in front of her, towering over her with feathered wings spread wide. Breathing hard and drooling., he was grotesque with claws and talons and a wide mouth full of teeth that could have easily bitten her head off her shoulders. Reeling backwards, Cindy glanced at David. All he did was point his fingers at the windows beside her. Shifting her gaze, she took sight of herself in the reflection. It was just like Bangkok, she looked exactly like the monster in front of her and her clawed reptilian hands were raised up to defend herself. Horrified, she didn't know what to do.

The beast in front of her suddenly returned to human form. "You must be Cindy." He said, taking hold of her hand. Still watching her reflection in the glass, she saw herself return to normal.

"Is this another one of you demons come to frighten the fuck out of me?" she asked David, her mood turning fouler by the second.

"Take a seat." He said, waving her into the chair opposite him. "This is my brother Uriel." he said. Uriel is an archangel and also a presider over Tartarus, or as you know it Hell.

"But." She started.

"Yes, I know." David told her. "Angels and demons, we are all the same. When it comes to a fight, none of us are angelic." We are what you call demons. Now, it's up to you to decide if what's inside you is the gift of Satan, the wrath of God or both."

"Can I go with God?" she asked.

"No insult taken." David said, smiling. "How about a round of drinks." He said to Uriel. Without moving, Uriel held out his hands and the decanter of scotch and an empty glass flew up off the table into his hands.

"Dad was always big on magic." David said, as they both watched Uriel pour a drink and hand it to her.

"So, I get what you are telling me about what's inside me." Cindy said. "But what do you want from me now?"

"I am leaving here for some time." David said. "And I want you to move into the penthouse. It's yours for all intents and purposes, but I will need to stay here from time to time." Cindy couldn't believe her luck. He was giving her the penthouse.

"Uriel, on the other hand." David continued. "Has become enamoured with the city and would like you to find him a house." David told her.

"What sort of a house?" she asked turning to Uriel.

"Somewhere to hang up my wings so to speak." Uriel said smiling. "A house befitting an angel of God but not too grandiose."

"How about a church." Cindy said, bursting out laughing. It was all too bizarre and her mind couldn't deal with it. Uriel and David couldn't help but smile at her joke.

"Let me save you some time." David said. "Here is a list of currently owned properties that, although the owners might be reluctant to sell, they might if you take Uriel along for the negotiations." With that, he pushed a piece of paper over the table top towards her. The first address on the property showed the owners name with {Drug dealer} written beside it. The rest of the list was similar, listing owners with all number of deadly sins to their names.

"I'll leave you two to work it out." David said, and in the blink of an eye, he was gone. It seemed he liked magic tricks too. Cindy got up from the table and was about to leave when suddenly, Uriel was right in front of her. Without looking, she could tell he was naked and somehow, she was too.

"David tells me that you like to fuck your first-time clients." Uriel said. looking into her eyes. She could feel herself melting under his stare and her cunt getting strangely wet and aroused.

"Sometimes." She croaked; her mouth dry. Without knowing why, she reached out with both hands and felt what she knew instinctively was there. His hard cock. The fingers of one hand curled around the hard shaft and then the fingers of her other hand above it. It was huge. Even with both hands wrapped round it, the head still stuck out proud above them. Her eyes still locked in his gaze, she started to slowly pull it, both hands working together, sliding up and down the massive thick shaft. All Cindy could think of was how much she wanted it inside her. The wet cunt between her legs ached for it. She was almost trembling at the thought of it prizing her open and sliding inside her.

Uriel turned her around and bent her over the table. As she braced herself on it with her hands, he placed his hand under one thigh and raised her leg up, placing her foot on the chair. Cindy shook in with anticipation, her parted cunt dripping with excitement. Reaching under from behind, his finger found her swollen aroused clit and she cried out at the sudden jolt of pleasure it gave her. Wert with her juices, he rubbed at it and slid his fingers up inside her. Cindy groaned with the absolute pleasure of it, her cunt spiralling uncontrollably towards orgasm.

His fingers left her cunt and a second later, she felt the head of his cock push between her parted wet lips and press against her drenched opening. Holding her breath, her heart racing, she waiting for him to enter her. When he pushed into her cunt, she gasped, the sheer size of him forcing her open and filling taking her breath away.

"Fuck me." She panted, her aroused cunt gripping the thick hard shaft in excitement as he began to slide himself in and out of her. Behind her, he was groaning as he thrust every inch deep inside her tight wet cunt. Aroused beyond belief at the warmth of her cunt surrounding his cock, he bent her over the table further and with one hand on the back of her neck and the other squeezing her tit, he started ramming himself against her ass, driving his cock as deep inside her as he could.

Cindy cried out, her hands gripping the edge of the table as the huge cock pounded her hard from behind. She started to tremble and then her cunt erupted, squirting hard and splashing the floor with every deep thrust of his thick hard cock inside her. Desperate to watch her cum, Uriel pulled out of her cunt, turned her over and laid her on the table. With his giant cock standing straight up in front of him, he wrapped his arms around her thighs and dragged her ass to the very edge. Gripping his cock, he sunk the swollen head between her lips and rammed it hard up inside her cunt. Cindy's head pushed back and her back arched as he filled her completely with one hard thrust.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" she cried out. Consumed with lust and forcing her legs open with his hands, Uriel rammed his cock as deep inside her as he could, his thrusts getting faster and harder with each second. Cindy was screaming, her cunt squirting hard all over herself and his belly when he felt the numbness begin. Pulling out of her cunt just in time as the cum rushed from his balls, he sprayed her face and body with thick ribbons of it, groaning as his hand throttled his hard jerking cock. Lost in the excitement, Cindy rubbed his cum all over herself with both hands and licked it off her fingers as she lay with her legs wide open, her parted cunt glistening with wetness and still contracting in orgasm. Before she could speak, Uriel bent over and, not touching any other part of her, ran his tongue up her wet parted slit.

"Oh fuck!" Cindy moaned. Her clit wanting desperately to cum again. Slowly, he started to lick at her, his tongue sliding from her flooded opening all the way up to her hard erect clit.

"Oh yes, lick it." She moaned, running her hands through his hair with her legs pulled up and opened wide for him. Lapping at her parted slit faster, he had her sensitive cunt on the verge of orgasm in seconds. Suddenly, she cried out, her hips bucking hard as she came. He locked his mouth on her cunt just in time for her to gush into it and hungrily drank down every drop squirting from between her legs. Whoever said honey was the nectar of the gods obviously hadn't drunk from Cindy's cunt, it tasted divine.

"That normally happens after I've struck a deal with the client." Cindy said. her chest heaving slightly and her face flushed from her hard orgasm.

"Didn't we already have a deal?" he asked innocently.

"You know we didn't." Cindy said smiling. "I can't say I'm not pleased that you broke protocol." She told him with a smile as she pulled her panties up. She couldn't fathom how he could get them both naked without her noticing. Looking at him, she was glad he was now clothed. His cock was gorgeous and it made her wet just thinking of it inside her. So thick, she just wanted to suck it.

"let's plan who we are going to ruin their day tomorrow." He said, carrying two drinks. Sitting at the table, they poured over the list David had given them. It confounded her, David was the devil and supposed to wrought havoc on earth, but here he was, giving up all the evil people he knew.

"Don't judge him harshly." Uriel told her, sensing her dilemma. "Lucifer or David as you know him is just the keeper of unworthy souls. He isn't really evil himself. The devil is in mankind and we just judge those that come before us. Sometimes, we judge them before they pass.

"I sort of figured that out." Cindy said. "Ooh, here's a good one." she said, pointing to number five on the list.

"Yes, I like it." Uriel said with a glow in his eyes. "We will go and see Mr Lombardi tomorrow."

Back in her apartment downstairs, Cindy couldn't get the feel of Uriel's huge cock fucking her out of her mind. Fuck it was good and his thick hard cock had made her cum like nothing before. She tried to put the memory out of her mind, keeping busy with chores, but the harder she tried, the more her cunt ached for his hard cock inside her. Just when she was contemplating getting the largest of her dildos out of her bedside drawer to fuck her needy cunt, the front doorbell rang.

"Bill, thank fuck you are here." She said, almost pulling him inside the door. "Take off your clothes and fuck me." She said, dragging him by the sleeve into the bedroom. By the time he had his shirt off, she had hitched up her skirt and pulled down her panties. Laying back on the bed, she drew her legs up and opened them for him. Bill had his pants pushed down and was stroking his cock. Just by looking at her cunt, he could tell she was ready. Steeping out of his pants around his ankles, he moved between her open legs and leant over her, pressing the excited head of his swollen cock to her wet silky opening.

"Fuck me!" she yelled, needing some hard cock inside her. Bill sunk the head of his cock into her opening and then pushed in hard, driving every inch of his cock deep in her cunt.

"Yes!" she cried out, thrusting her cunt up to meet his hard thrusting cock. Turned on by her excitement, Bill rammed himself into her body, fucking her hard until she was trembling.

"Oh fuck!" Cindy screamed, cumming hard and thrusting her cunt up against the hard cock inside her. Bill groaned and slammed against her cunt as his cock came inside her, pulsating with every thick squirt of cum deep in her body.

:I think someone was feeling a bit horny." Bill said as they lay side by side in bed, his finger rubbing up and down her wet slit.

"Shhh." She replied, opening her legs wider. Bill rubbed her faster until she was moaning and pushing her cunt up against his finger. Close to cumming, she reached over and took his cock in her hand, pulling it hard as she came on his finger.

"Keep going." He groaned. Cindy pulled his cock faster until he rolled over towards her, groaning as his cock spewed cum all over her belly and hand. Turned on, she rubbed his cum down over her cunt and sucked what was left off her fingers. What a delightfully dirty slut she was Bill thought before drifting off to sleep. Cindy too, soon dropped off to sleep. Bill had been just what she had needed to forget Uriel's massive cock and how her cunt longed for it inside her. At least for the time being.

Uriel and Cindy got out of the cab outside the Italian club on 5th street, not a very salubrious venue for a major player in the mafia but then again, low profile was everything. Entering through the front door, there were men spread out, all obviously armed.

"Can I help you." A huge bodyguard asked.

"Go away." Uriel said. waving his hand. As if in a trance, the bodyguard stepped aside. "Are you Mr. Lombardi?" He asked of the man sitting at the most secluded table, surrounded by men.

"What if I am." Joseph Lombardi said.

"My colleague and I are her to buy your house. She has all the paperwork and on top of that you will agree to curtail all your interests in prostitution and sex slavery."

"Why don't I just have you killed right where you stand." Joseph said gleefully. Uriel waved his arm and all Joseph's men suddenly fell into a deep sleep, their heads lolling forward as they started snoring.

"Nice trick. So, how much are you going to pay for my house and my operation? Not that you will live long enough to enjoy it. I have a lot of very dangerous friends" Joseph asked, cocky as ever.

"Just this." Uriel said. flicking a silver coin though the air. As soon as he caught it, they were all transported back in time. Under a dark sky, Joseph looked down and saw every woman he had drugged in to prostitution and sold as a slave. All of them were smiling up at him and one of them even had a spear, ready to administer the coup de gras. Suddenly, he realised where he was, nailed to a cross in ancient times. In front of him, Uriel stood with his wings extended. Just metres away, lucifer was crouched on the arm of another cross, devouring the body hanging from i. There was a shrill shriek from above and looking up, he saw winged demons ready to do the same to him, before carting his soul down to hell.

"Let me have him brother." Lucifer pleaded, his face and rows of teeth covered in gore. Just as suddenly, they were all thrust back into reality. Lombardi looked shaken to the core and cried out in fear as Uriel slid the ancient coin across the desk towards him.

"Take it, take it all." Mr Lombardi said, pushing the coin away back over the desk.

"That's not how it works." Uriel said, his wings suddenly sprouting and opening wide. "The coin is yours forever." Shaking and aware of his future, Mr Lombardi eagerly signed over the deed to his house.

"You have coins just like David." Cindy said as they left the bar.

"Yes, we all have our coins. Some mean more than others." She had seen what Uriel's coin foretold.

"What does David's gold coin represent?" she asked.

"You don't want to know." Uriel told her.

"Yes, I do." she said.

"Each of David's coins are forged in hell." He told her. "To be given one is tantamount to being cursed to an eternity of the most horrendous torment imaginable.

"You sound a bit scared." Cindy said.

"Fuck yes." Uriel said. "Outside our father, Satan or David as you know him is the most powerful being on earth. Never cross him. He will devour your body and your soul without a second thought.

"Thanks for the tip." Cindy said.

It had finally come around, David's farewell party night. As was tradition, Cindy stood in front of her full-length mirror and appraised her reflection. As usual, she looked stunning in her matching expensive underwear. There was no need to check inside her panties; she had no intention of fucking anyone tonight. That said, she knew her cunt was immaculately shaved and smooth as a baby's bottom. Satisfied with what she saw, she slipped on her designer cocktail drew. Moments after leaving her apartment, she was upstairs and entering the penthouse which would be her new home as of tomorrow night. She would be queen of the building. Although only Uriel and her knew David's true identity, the word was out that he was behind her and wasn't to be fucked with. Rumours abounded about how people that messed with David came to a very sticky end.

They were all there, Frank, Uriel and Max and Fiona Alexander. Even Bill had received an invite. It was like a who's whom of who she had fucked recently. She could feel eyes on her as she walked in, most of them lustfully. It was lucky Fiona was there to take the heat off. She guessed it wouldn't be long before she was leading some poor unsuspecting male off towards one of David's guest bedrooms, probably with Max in tow to watch. The victim could do a lot worse. Fiona was, if nothing else, very enthusiastic when it came to fucking. He might however, have to share her cunt with Max's cock along with his own in her eager cunt or DP her with one of them up her ass. Cindy smiled to herself at the thought, Fiona lying back, legs open with two cocks in her cunt, fucking her at the same time.

"There she is." David said with a beaming smile and arms outstretched. "Ladies and gentlemen, meet your new hostess as of tomorrow." Everyone clapped as David gave her a big hug. Cindy was slightly embarrassed at the attention forced upon her, but relished it at the same time. The queen had arrived. Before releasing her from his grasp, David put his mouth to her ear. "I hope I get a farewell fuck." He whispered. "Of course, you do." Cindy whispered back, her hand imperceptivity pressing against the front of his pants. Fuck, she could feel he was already half hard at the thought of having her cunt. The feel of his arousal excited her and she could feel herself starting to tingle between the legs. But for now, there was a party to be had, plenty of time for fucking later.

"Hello Frank." Cindy said, walking up to him, glass in hand. "What have you been up to lately?" she asked.

"Bugger all." He replied. "I tried hookers for a while but nothing was as exciting as buying apartments off you." His compliment and obvious solicitation made Cindy smile.

"You know Frank. My colleague Bill and I are constantly renovating properties that a keen investor like you might be interested in." She suggested.

"Would you be showing me through them and conducting the negotiations?" he asked keenly.

"Of course." She replied suggestively. She could almost feel his cock hardening as she said it. "Just bring your cheque book and I'm sure we could work something out." Fuck she was a slut for money. Then again, she remembered Frank's huge cock and how he used it. Any negotiations could be quite pleasant indeed. Maybe she would get him to buy her dinner first.

"Call me tomorrow." Frank said eagerly. He really did want to get inside her.

"I can't tomorrow." She told him. "I am moving in here. How about the day after?"

"The day after it is." Frank said. The waiting was going to kill him. She could just see him pulling his hard thick cock all tomorrow in eager anticipation. That's what she would have been doing. Right then, Bill came up to them. Cindy introduced him to Frank, telling him Bill was the business partner they had just discussed. Both men shook hands before, Bill and Cindy excused themselves and joined the rest of the guests.

As the party got into full swing, true to form, in one of the bedrooms, Fiona hitched up her dress and pulled down her panties. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she opened her legs. The male guest she had lured into the bedroom stood staring longingly at the glorious exposed cunt between her parted thighs. As he undid his belt and unzipped his pants, Fiona slid off the bed onto her knees in front of him. Reaching up, she pulled down his pants. He was already hard, his rigid cock standing straight out under his shirt. Pushing his shirt up, Fiona took a moment to admire the lovely thick shaft and swollen head before sliding her mouth over it. The guest groaned as she took him deep in her warm wet mouth. Slowly, she started fucking his cock, sliding her mouth up and down his increasingly excited shaft. Overtaken with the need to cum, he started to fuck her mouth, pushing forward and driving his cock into her throat. Fiona took all of him until she gagged, her eyes welling up with tears and saliva running from the edge of her mouth. As much as she wanted to feel him cum in her mouth, she wanted him up inside her cunt more. Pulling off him, she backed up onto the bed again and drew up her legs, spreading them wide. Desperate to be inside her, the guest shuffled with his pants around his ankles over to the bed. Almost shaking with anticipation and excitement, Fiona held her breath.