All Comments on 'Selling Myself'

by KatieBreckenridge

Sort by:
  • 171 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bb married to escort wife

my wife a year ago started to escort . she is 57, takes great care of herself. 5;3. 115lbs. and 34dd tits. and looks 37. i had found out by a distant friend.. at first i was little shocked but always knew her fantasy. she had done some things with 50k. and wanted to pay me back. long story short. she has several clients .a month. and we love each other. when im out of town . i know her dates . and i have meet several of her clients at a nice resturant.. they did not know who i am . but she does it for the money . i have not wanted to divorce her, but we have worked it out.soo i would love alot of input. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Terrific!

I thought it was very well told and I found it very exciting. Her description of taking that big cock was thrilling! I felt like it was my cock in Katie! I had no trouble believing she is happily married, and will be more so as this goes on. I'd love to read some more of her adventures!

As for those who knock the story, I don't understand them. If something in it turned them off, all they had to do was stop reading it. And what were they doing on this site in the first place? It isn't exactly filled with articles on how to repair the car!

So Katie, I thought this story was very well done and extremely stimulating. Keep up the good work, and keep on humpin'!!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 8 years ago
Grand story

Wonderful erotica, and to those with no imagination, who get upset at fictional character behaving immorally...it's sad that some people cannot enjoy a superbly crafted story. I enjoyed it as tens of thousands of readers did as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
for free

Your true life twin can be found at Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. She has been known to beg her lovers to call her a WHORE while going cowgirl up to grease the saddlehorns of her numerous lovers. Serial cheater on her 3rd husband.

She did lose college instructor position in Helena Montana when details on Facebook were made known to college administration.

Guess she should not have coerced married male student into sexual relationship even if he had very muscular arms. She did find out he was also endowed like you first client.

Let me know by posting your own comment on this story if you would like contact info. Her husband knows she cheats, hell hundreds of people know. He doesn't like it but he does nothing. Maybe you and she can go into business..you are same age so before your looks and body go you might do okay

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Sneaky Cunt!

OK,just finished the set-up on page one and feel like I'd like to piss on Katie! After I finish this story I'll comment again BUT I'm not optimistic that this will turn out well! ~

So,she's going to cheat first,as a prostitute for Christ's sake, before approaching the subject with her husband,and expect he'll be OK with it?! Either she doesn't really love him,or knows he's a wimp and will become a willing cuck,or she's just no better than pond scum! ~ If this story doesn't end with her husband,and daughters,disowning her than this is just another Cuckfest supporting wife-dom horseshit!

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
TOTAL Piece of SHIT!

OK,finished this description of marital betrayal and can only say I've thought of several different ways her husband should get revenge!

Before I go any further,the 2 college daughters need to know in no uncertain terms that their mother is a whore,prostitute,lowlife! (Fuck that fancy,bullshit "escort" label! She's a lowlife cunt!)

Secondly,the husband needs to kick the cunt to the curb,if only for his self-respect! Even if he's turned into a sexless,can't get it up wimp,he's got to grow a pair and man up!

I just HATE these kind of bullshit stories where the "poor" wife just pisses all over her marriage vows!

If the author of this shit really did this,she should be ASHAMED of herself!!!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I can't believe someone called this a superbly crafted story.

All it was was a few descriptions of a cheating cunt whore with such utter disrespect for her husband. Not only fucking 70 strangers for money, but having some magic 11 that she really wants.

All while the husband is working his arse off trying to provide for his family.

What a fucking cunt. No doubt soon to be disease ridden, stretched out whore.

SlokinkSlokinkover 7 years ago
Disregard the haters

This story was very good IMO. Ignore these fucktards and write more.

It is fiction and if these people don't like it, they can not read.

Keep it up Katie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Typical Cunt

Thinking only with that part of her body. Barely a thought in the whole story of her husband. She deserves to get an STD and die, alone, broke, and broken.

As to the author's fetishes, she deserves to be bound, gagged, and dumped off the side of a road somewhere, so she knows just how what she wants to do to a man will feel. You do know that Doms must submit as part of their training, don't you, Katie-Cunt?

ejsathomeejsathomeover 7 years ago
While I don't . . .

. . . necessarily admire the woman for what she became, the description of her encounter with Brett - the teasing, the foreplay, the act itself - was some of the hottest stuff that I've read. It was warm, sensitive, wet, hard, intensely erotic from a mature woman's point of view. I really enjoyed that. There were quite a few moments where I had to stop to catch my breath and regroup. I wouldn't want to be her husband, however. Thanks very much - a fine effort overall. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes disregard

The idiots who love the cheating conniving bitch who really does need to give 50% of her ill gotten bank account to her ex husband.... yes her good old loving husband, the saint ... needs to get rid of the albatross he married before he gets the clap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Deluded wife

Quite a hot story flawed by the incongruity of the loving horny wife turned unremorseful prostitute.Somewhat reminiscent of the movie Pretty Woman,a fantasy about a hooker with a heart.

Of course there are a number of other problems with the story line,eg,the heroine's age 47,menopause is on the way,female libido will diminish,a dry pussy to follow,Unprotected sex,and so on.

But the story does once more (perhaps unconsciously on the part of the author)confirm the power of the pussy and the vast physiologic and erotic differences between the sexes,eg a ratio of 100 prostitutes for every gigolo,why so many older (and younger) men end up having to pay for sex,and how easy it is for women to use their pussy as a mercantile and psychological asset in the never ending conflict of the sexes.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakeralmost 7 years ago
Very well told; I really liked it!

5*

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Good sex writing

Nothing else is remotely redeeming about this story.

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed reading this story. Normally I do not read every word of a story and do a lot of scanning through. This one I read every word. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

This author writes extremely well. An erotic story without meaningless fluff. Love reading about a sexy milf enjoying herself with style. Just wish she hadn't stopped with 4 stories.

PamperedDivaPamperedDivaover 6 years ago
Very Impressive

I am in awe of your writing. I wish I could write even half as well as you!! Please write more stories.

Pam

avengerfiveavengerfiveover 6 years ago
Most excellent!

My only complaint is that I'm not Brett!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST

one of the best i ever read.

your writing shows the experience of a woman who had done this herself and every detail seems very natural keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot Sex,Cheating Slut

How could a man ever remain married to a prostitute like this?! Obviously they'd been drifting apart so they either work it out or divorce. Instead,the twat decides to become a high=paid whore,sucking and fucking her way through an assortment of rich men,most 10 or more years younger. ~ If you want to write a hot,explicit story about a "mature" woman becoming an escort,fine,BUT,do you have to make the husband an unknowing cuck having the horns hung on him by an unworthy wife?

~ As hot as the sex was,this story is little more than a steaming pile of slut/cuck crap!

CharlotteBlue69CharlotteBlue69almost 6 years ago
Wonderful fantasy story

What a wonderful story of extramarital sex! I loved it. I could put myself in her heals and feel the penetration. I wish...

Now for all you wife haters out there that read these stories and then cowardly and anonymously bash the author and the plot...well I say too bad. You probably were cheated on sometime in your miserable life and are just being childish, I read this story with my husband and it was fantastic foreplay. He loves the idea on me being penetrated by other men and he may be what you call a cuckold, but he is by no means a short dicked whimp. In fact, he is the real alpha male whose only concern with me having sex with other men and women is that they do it well, because he is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A cheating slut that's getting paid

It's called prostitution. How long will it be before she catches a nasty disease and passes it all to her husband? How many times will it take for her husband to call home and find her not there, to realize what's she doing? How's she going to explain the money - to anyone? And how long will it be before one of her husband's friends mention to him that he saw his wife out on a date? This mess is filled with pit holes. She's must really want to be divorced. Because that's what's coming in her future. She's toast. She just doesn't realize it. I wonder if her husband will visit her in jail before he divorces her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

Love the line “I knew the four inch heels of my black pumps would create plenty of vibrations to keep the girls jiggling.” Can just picture you walking up to him (and me!) with that delicious jiggle. Mmmm. LOVE your writing style. Hope that there is more in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SEQUEL

First off, there is a sequel to this story. Not by KatieBrekenridge (KB). KB wrote 3 stories after this one -- none having anything to do with this one. Only one concerns Katie and husband Jeff. It is appropriately titled Cuckolding My Husband. If you found this story offensive, Cuckolding will be repugnant (it might be anyway). But it has nothing to do with Selling Myself.

The sequel is by Mandy01 and is titled Selling Myself Jeff's Complaint. Those who dislike this story MAY like Complaint because it starts out as a severe (IMO) BTB (burn the bitch). However, they may not like it, because it ends up a partial redemption story -- but without them actually reuniting. The main problem with Complaint is that it is not at all in the spirit of Selling. This is dealt with in more depth in my comment on Complaint, dated 11-06-17. Another problem with Complaint is that it is nowhere nearly as well written as Selling.

Now, as to Selling Myself, this story fits with Literotica's name in two ways. 1) It is LITerate. One of the best as far as storytelling/writing ability. (The only fault I noticed was them "dosing" after sex, that is, taking their drugs; whereas they were actually "dozing," that is, getting some sleep). 2) This story is also EROTIC. The sex scene is well-told -- one of the best.

My difficulty with this story is not mentioned in the comments. Brett, her first client is portrayed as ideal, nearly a sex god. He is not only ideal in youth, appearance and equipment, but also in his attitude that is more like a loving, capable husband (or desirable gigolo) than a client. (Why would a stud like this even need to pay for sex?) It would be more fitting for a client to be 60 years old, balding, greying, potbellied, either ejaculating early or hard to get it up, expecting his own sexual pleasure before (or without concern for) hers and not the most pleasant smell. I admit that the way Brett is portrayed in this story fits the whole fantasy idea of Literotica and probably makes for a better story than the realistic version. But it is just too perfect. At least a little of the realism, please.

Finally, a comment makes calculations based on 70 clients (an error somewhat also in Complaint). But 11 of those clients are regulars. Assuming every other month, would be 66 encounters pers year which equals 198 encounters for three years -- just for 11 clients. Plus multiple encounters from others of the 70, come closer to the nearly half million dollars total savings account mentioned in Complaint.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Selling

Just another cheating wife. Calling herself an escort is a joke. Just a paid whore. Hope the daughter and husband find out about her second life. Husband can sell her for half of that secret bankroll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What’s with the haters?

I’m amazed at some of the hateful comments directed to the author. It’s fantasy folks; it’s a story about sex. If you don’t get that why are you on this site in the first place?

The author should be commended for well written dialogue and narrative. The story carries the reader along. The imagery is visceral and rich. I don’t know about others but I could feel that cock inside of me, and I’m a man (more or less). As for the cuckold aspects that several comments call out, it’s an underdeveloped theme that would make an interesting sequel. But to criticize by inference is just lame. I can say with authority don’t judge until you’ve tried it.

Kudos to KatieBrekenridge for a most enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was hot

Nice to read a story in this category that has sex in it.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Great read. 5

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Cheaters story cuckolding innocent guy NO

No stars thought it was cheaters caught and punishment

Won't read anymore of yours as I hate these kind of stories

Cheaters caught revenge punishment or sometimes forgiveness and reconciliation

But no cuckolding innocent guy HELL NO

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 5 years ago
The Pleasure of Business

I agree with the commentator who was surprised by the acrid remarks. Like an actress, a pro who is in it for the money has to see the role as separate from her real life. Of course this escort is new to the biz; unjaded, she may actually seek enjoyment from sex rather than financial recompense. She has yet to evolve into the role.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful...

Sorry that your stories stopped some years ago...it´s 2019...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Sure...

Not sure if you even read these comments anymore, now that you are not writing. But your style is SO erotic, I really wish you would continue this naughty wife-escort story. I’ll bet you are still SO sexy as a 50-something. Love the line “That's always dangerous, you know. Thinking.” Love what goes on in your head.

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptover 4 years ago
I want to!

I've had a few private...arrangements..but ..THIS..is my goal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel

What happens when husband finds out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No “Loving Wife” would do this behind her husbands back

She carefully plans to become an escort without her husbands knowledge yet says she loves him dearly? This story starts to make sense as your other story about Katie and Jeff when she turns him into a wimpy cuckold.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 4 years ago
Wonderful Story

I absolutely loved this story and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Don't pay any attention to any naysayers. I thought this was exceptionally well written and cannot wait for more.

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
High paid

Hooker, hope she gets karma. 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Her description of letting go is really exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She loves herself more.

She does believe that she loves her husband but it is secondary to her own wants and needs. She will love him only when it does not interfere with her life. If challenged the immediate argument would be, it has nothing to do with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh and I will add, she is not happily married. She is happy about the convenience

She is happy that her husband is a moron and as such contributes to her lifestyle. She claims happily married because it is a way to assuage her guilt.

Cheating men do the same shit. It's how they justify their actions. When confronted it's always, you never noticed so it hasnt harmed the marriage.

Cheating brains are fascinating. I don't do couples therapy because it's a minefield but I have individual patients who are cheaters. There is always an element of narcissism involved and unless they truly want to change, they will always fall back to a defensive posture and blame shift. In a lot of ways unrepentant cheaters are like addicts when challenged. Unless they hit bottom and feel like they have any advantage, they never admit their failing. Even then a lot are so wrapped up in their reward behavior patterns that they won't acknowledge their betrayal.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97over 3 years ago
Well written and totally tragic

I completely understand fantasy, even cheating ones. However people who have never experienced the total destruction it reeks upon two people just don't understand how truly awful it is. It is just like drug addiction and every bit as destructive. You write very well and I enjoyed the story, I gave you a 4 because it was very well written but the topic could not let me give you a 5. Imagine her husband finding that diary and reading about her new life. His wife did not take a lover or multiple cheating partners or even engage in a long term affair. She sold herself to virtually countless, really what does the number matter when it goes past one or two, men for money and personal gratification of sex outside her marriage. Reading about how she gives herself to her "magic eleven" would absolutely convince him his wife still loves him and this has nothing to do with their relationship. The mental gymnastics that cheaters go through to justify themselves make me wonder exactly what mental illness they possess. They want something that they know their loving partner would never find acceptable in their relationship so they just decide to take it rather than do the "right" thing and end their relationship before engaging in the prohibited activity. Just get the damn divorce or work on fixing your relationship. WHY is it so hard for so many people to do the right thing?

fredbrownfredbrownabout 3 years ago

Ooh my, he made her a woman! That's what my wife said after her new boss finally succeeded in his weeks long seducion of her. Of course, she and I had had an exciting time following his efforts on getting her - we had as much fun as he did and it sure added excitement to our dead bedroom just talking about it. When he finally succeeded I had to pump her for days before her comment of "he made me a woman and I'm glad of it"!

Love the story and hope for more .......

katibkatibabout 3 years ago

The writing is superb. KB is professionally competent, and probably among the very best that Literotica has to offer. I'm not so enthusiastic about the story, but nevertheless it clearly merits 5 plus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just ran across this story and I was enthralled by the writing and the descriptions. I wish my wife would handle me in the same way, but.....5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So for three years she has not only had unprotected sex with upwards of seventy men, but also deceived her “loving” husband. Someone who is just vaguely in the background.

The story is exceptionally well written but leaves a very sour taste in the mouth after reading it.

collaredmichaelcollaredmichaelover 2 years ago

You write really well. I hope you will consider doing another story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My best friend Darren thought his wife Leatha was cheating but found out that she was working as a escort. Why was she dumb enough to put some of her whore money in with there normal accounts? She could have put it in a separate account and I wouldn't even know and she could have left me. I don't know. He hadn't confront her yet. Maby she doesn't want to leave you. Well he said I'm going to confront her when I get back and if she wants to leave so be it but I will demand I get the children if they are mine. What will you do if they are all yours I'm not sure yet but with the evidence the PI got I stand a good chance I will threaten to go to the IRS. Deb my wife and I had there children and Darren was home waiting for Leatha. Well it turned out she was happy that she got caught and she had DNA to prove all the children was Darren's and she begged that he didn't divorce her and get her help. The money was donated to a children's hospital. She was in therapy for I don't know how long.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

Excellent story!!!! Super hot!!!!

raunchyfellaraunchyfellaover 2 years ago

A wonderful erotic story Katie, I hope you will write some similar tales

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hotwife, cuckold tags.... This is in the wrong category. The husband doesn't even play a role in it. There's no loving wife here. Better suited for erotic couplings. Otherwise excellent.

CrzySxyFunCrzySxyFunalmost 2 years ago

So I am amused by all the people calling the protagonist a whore. She is. It’s about a wife who becomes a whore/escort. Says it right in the title description. What I can’t believe is that not one commented that she wanted a life of “champain” instead of champagne? Seriously? Other than that red glad, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story and as an escort of many years now understand what really happens and with these wealthier clients the tips really are great.ive had lots of money for having sex, even a new car as a present from a regular guy I see.its not nice reading some of the nasty comments here but you can call me a whore, slut whatever as I don't care what you think.to the guy who said what about the wedding ring well I'm married and always keep mine on and my husband knows what I do.we have a nice house, great life and family.

most guys are nice not always handsome unfortunately but who cares. I also do the occasional weekend away with guys and I've made very good money from it plus had lots of fun doing too.

I've no intention of stopping my work and plan to carry on for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So many holes in this story. To begin with "happily married" doesn't equate to whoring yourself out for money. It is selfish and shallow desire for money. Hubby not providing, not big enough for you? At least have the dignity to be honest and tell him goodbye to his face. Secondly, 70 clients and no STDs AND hubby doesn't see increased income wondering where it came from? Suddenly we don't have a cash flow problem or is wife just keeping it all for herself? Maybe waiting for the day to culminate her lies and betrayal by simply up and leaving without a word. Would be like this character to do so. She is obviously much happier as a whore than a wife. There is no love for her husband, only unconstrained sex for money. Maybe be honest and write a follow up to how their world falls apart because of her betrayal.

robertlrobertlalmost 2 years ago

It's a shame that such a talented person has only written four stories and those years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful writing! Too bad, being a mother, she wouldn't get an incurable disease and give it to other clients. Her husband should surely know. If he doesn't, he's a fool. Maybe she'll have a client that beats her up after fucking her and puts her in the hospital... GOOD!

Jennifer182Jennifer182almost 2 years ago

OOOHHH My, what a beautifully written story. So erotic. I agree with robert it is certainly a pity there only the 4 stories.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Too bad there are not more from this writer.

I would prefer an escort for a wife than a cheater for a wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If there is one "positive" from this travesty of a story it is this "so called" writer is no longer submitting her vile despicable stories.

Good riddance and as one smart husband once told his cheating ex wife .... "Come again when you can leave sooner!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Katie. This is the second of your stories that I have read. I am 72 years old and I previously commented on your Cuckolding story. When I cuckolded my husband I was always carefull to use bulls to arouse my very loving husband into fantastic sex afterward. I never had a bull as big as you describe in your story "selling myself". My bulls were very close to my husband's size. I never had a man touch my cervex. I very much enjoyed your story. Good luck with your further adventures.

Been_That_Done_ThereBeen_That_Done_Thereover 1 year ago

Strong writing and wonderfully erotic.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

And then her husband sold her to a slave trader who took her overseas never to be heard from again

Helen1899Helen189912 months ago

How is it that we lose so many high quality writers, after just a few stories. Here this one writes from her own experiences I am convinced of it. 5* everyday of the week, it for me as aroused has Brett got her.

mildcolonialboymildcolonialboy10 months ago

Two thoughts. How was the relationship with her husband? Did she tell him? He surely would have realised that something happened. How did he react? To me the story is not complete , given her ongoing activities, without some account of the husband’s reactions.

I am always surprised by the moralistic comments on such stories posted on an erotic story site. If all parties fully agree (which is why I want to know about the husband) than any sexual activity is fine (unless some parties are under-age, or otherwise unable to make an informed consent.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good story, those who are offended by the thought of sexual activity outside of marriage should not be reading Literotica.com nor commenting on the stories. Also, those who truly oppose the stories on moral grounds would not spout their opposition in such hateful ways.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So many comments that her husband would know because she would be stretched. Really? She is a mother of two children. Compare the circumference of a baby to the largest erect cock. It's like comparing a finger to an arm. The vagina is mostly muscle. Yes, it stretches but it returns to close to its original size similarly to a rubber band or elastic waistband. Her husband travels for work out of town about two weeks per month. She does her escorting then and averages 3 dates a month. That is not going to destroy her. Matter of fact, the exercise of her vaginal muscles might make them stronger and tighter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Some nitpickers are worried about her taxes. The agency charges $1000 per hour for dining/dancing companions of which she gets $600/hr. That is probably paid to her as a modeling or consulting fee and would taxed at regular rates. Her tips would unknown.

As to how she accounts for the extra money to neighbors, etc. She has two kids in college; perhaps she simply pays their tuition and finances a luxury vacation for her husband and herself. She was already driving a Lexus so it isn't as if she went from riding public transit to a fancy car.

Also, she was a very beautiful woman, a winner of the genetic lottery. If she wished, she could tell her husband she was doing some modeling on the side to account for the taxable income.

olblueyesolblueyes9 months ago

enjoyed this story very much,,and to all the naysayers,,IT IS A STORY! IT IS MADE UP<<NOT TRUE!! lighten up and enjoy the fantasy lolol,, im sure there are people all over the world doing something like this! so what? its their lives!....if you dont like this type story,,why are you here? find something you enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Interesting story. But here is my opinion of sex workers. Whether you are on onlyfans, porn hub or an escort service, your clients eventually get bored with you. Many a young woman has started out gang busters on only fans, to find her clients want more and more from her, and eventually just get bored. And actual escorts will separate their real lives, from the business. Passion is non existent. If you are a 20 year old man, it probably won’t make a difference to you. But 30 plus, you crave the passion and connection, which are missing. And 40 plus women, as a group, are not the cream of the crop. They start to have lubrication issues, saggy boobs, etc. A 20 year old escort, as a general rule, is going to command more money, and will be booked more often. It is a cruel trick of mother natures, that men peak in their mid 20’s, and women in their mid 30’s. Fact of life….

sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsabout 1 month ago

Fabulous, exciting story! I am a man with a tiny endowment. The Wife has always been very loving and understanding. However, I wish she could have enjoyed this experience with a well-endowed man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's just a story, and not a particularly engaging one at that. Politely and euphemistically, the wife is a Sex Worker. In reality, she fucks for money and is a whore or prostitute. Putting lipstick on a pig with verbiage doesn't make the pig a Swan.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous