Selling the Dream Ch. 01

Story Info
A down and out couple find a new way to get out of debt.
7.6k words
4.6
4.1k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 05/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello! I know, I know... I haven't been writing for awhile. Actually, I've been working on this story for quite some time, but I wasn't going to submit anything until I finished. I decided to split this story into chapters instead of posting the whole thing because it started to get really long! Now, please don't give me grief about the inner workings of how internet pay sites and those things work. This is my fantasy world and this is how it works there. As always, comments and constructive criticism are encouraged, but abuse and attacks will be summarily deleted with no consideration. Enjoy!

We're not going to make it; he thought as he checked his and his wife's joint checking account for the third time in twenty minutes. Quick loans, payday advances, and years of inadequate financial planning had left them nearly destitute, unable to even pay their house payment for several months. His hands found his scalp as his head bent low in the realization that the situation was dire. Both he and his wife, Danielle, or Danni as she liked to be called, worked full-time jobs, but there never seemed to be enough at the end of the week. Basic utilities such as electricity, gas, water and internet access were all several payments behind, and threatening letters arrived in their mailbox regularly. He thumbed through an online job board looking for some type of part-time position to take the pressure off their collective wallet, but nothing seemed to jive with his full-time schedule. No matter how bad their money issues were, Kevin knew he had to sleep sometime.

Kevin Bartolli, a third-generation Italian American whose grandparents fled from Rome at the outset of World War II, had no lifeline to fall back on when times were tough. An only child, his parents had been killed in a horrific automobile accident shortly after he graduated from high school. Dreams of a college education quickly evaporated into the ethos when Kevin inherited both the family home and the family mortgage. He set to work two weeks after the funeral at a local newspaper press then two years later moved to a factory position building transmission parts for automobiles. It was there that he met the woman that would become his wife in three short years.

Danielle Lawrence began her career at the plant in the secretarial pool, but due to her typing acumen (nearly ninety words per minute) and her stunning good looks, she quickly found herself the executive assistant to the factory's supervisor, a particularly short man that asked her to wear revealing outfits when the higher-ups came to tour the plant. Danielle obliged her boss' request only because the yearly salary she received was more than her parents had ever made combined. On one such occasion, Danielle summoned Kevin to the supervisor's office so that he could be offered a foreman's position.

After accepting the job from the factory supervisor and the company bigwigs, Kevin left the office with a smile on his face and a growing erection as he saw Danielle bent over in the corner of the reception office watering a large fern in a floor pot. Her stocking tops were visible as her short skirt rode up her shapely legs and Kevin was immediately infatuated. He startled Danielle when he asked her to dinner that Saturday evening.

"Is that a good idea, Mr. Bartolli?" she asked after pulling her black pencil skirt down and smoothing it across the tops of her thighs. "It could be construed as inappropriate with your new position."

"Maybe you're right," Kevin admitted. "But I can't help feeling that I'll regret it forever if I don't ask you now."

"Well..." Danielle stalled momentarily then smiled, "I don't see the harm in one little dinner together." She quickly wrote her phone number on a yellow sticky note and handed it to Kevin. "Now don't lose that. I won't give it to you again," she added with a sultry wink. "Now we'd both better get back to work, Mr. Bartolli."

Kevin agreed and swiftly left the office for the production floor. The broad smile plastered on his face was seen by his co-workers and they deduced that it was because of the promotion. But Kevin was smiling because he knew the most beautiful woman he had ever seen had just agreed to go on a date with him, and he wasn't about to let the yahoos on the shop floor know about it, not just yet. Kevin didn't wait until the next day to call Danielle. He rushed home after his shift ended and called her at quarter to six that evening, a mere forty-five minutes after they had both left the factory for the day.

The first date went better than expected for both of them and the two became a couple, albeit a secret one, for many months so that no improprieties were alleged. Thirteen months later, Kevin and Danielle were engaged, much to the chagrin of her boss who knew the nuptials would mark the end of her seductive dress in the office. That September, the couple were married in a small simple ceremony and took a weeklong honeymoon in Mexico. Upon returning to work, it was obvious to both that dynamics had changed at the plant. The factory supervisor began to find fault with both Kevin and Danni's work until two events rocked their new union: Kevin was demoted back to line worker and Danielle was outright fired from her secretarial position.

Although it was never proven, rumor around the shop was that the supervisor was incensed that Kevin had "stolen" Danielle from him and vowed revenge. The new couple thought about filing a suit against the company for wrongful termination but decided that it may cause more trouble and Kevin may also be let go. In the end, Danni found another job making less than half of her previous salary which created the financial hardship that Kevin was now stressing over.

++++++++++

Kevin snapped his laptop shut and walked from his home office to the kitchen where Danni was washing up the dinner dishes. Dressed in only a sports bra and skin-tight yoga shorts, she looked as delicious as the pot roast the two had supped earlier. Kevin loved it when his wife dressed scantily. The bottoms of her toned and shapely ass peeked from beneath the tiny peach shorts, and he wanted to slam his face between her cheeks as she stood at the sink. Her hair, long and a darker red, cascaded in curls down to the middle of her back and Kevin loved to get his hands up in her mane when he kissed her. He didn't know how he had gotten so lucky as to woo the five foot eight, one hundred forty pound goddess and he didn't question it often, only thanked his lucky stars. Now he would have to deliver the difficult news to the only woman he had ever loved.

Danni looked over her shoulder as she scrubbed a plate and asked, "Whatcha doin'?"

"Oh," Kevin responded with a forced smile, "just enjoying the view."

"You like what you see, mister?" Danni played while she rinsed the plate and placed it in the dish drainer. She turned around to face her husband and Kevin took in her toned middle and 36C breasts. "All this can be yours if the price is right!"

"I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to afford it, babe," Kevin answered, the smile disappearing from his face. "I have something to tell you and it's not good news."

"What's wrong?" Danni asked, her playfulness suddenly gone as she saw her husband's concerned look.

"We're in a bad bind right now, sweetie..." Kevin revealed as his eyes dropped to the tiled kitchen floor. "The bills are piling up and our checks are going to pay off the loans we took out. I'm afraid we're going to lose the house..." He sighed heavily as his worry turned to sadness and the tears began to leak from his eyes. Danni rushed to comfort him and wrapped her arms around him.

"Oh, baby!" she exclaimed. "We'll make it work. I can get a part-time job or make some extra money selling some of my mother's antiques that she gave me. It can't be that bad."

"It's worse than that," Kevin disclosed. "We're in foreclosure. The electricity is set to be shut off in three weeks and our next checks combined won't be enough to pay the loan payments we owe. I'm afraid we may have to declare bankruptcy."

"But what if I..." Danni began but Kevin cut her off.

"I've already thought about getting a second job," he interrupted. "By the time I got my first check from that job, it would be too little too late. I'm afraid we're out of options."

Danni released Kevin from her embrace then released the stopper from the sink to drain the dishwater. She dried her hands on the towel next to the drainer then removed her sports bra and yoga shorts. She stood naked in front of her husband, her incredible body on display for him. "Why don't we go to bed and not sleep on it?" she asked. "We can't do anything about it tonight and you need a little distraction from all this."

Danni took Kevin by the hand and led him from the kitchen into the master bedroom. Danni pushed her husband to the bed then removed his clothing, his hard cock prominent in the dimly lit room. Danni immediately engulfed her husband's erection into her wet mouth and worked her tongue up and down his shaft. Kevin loved his wife's mouth and she never failed to perform excellently, but he also loved to reciprocate.

Kevin tapped Danni's shoulder and motioned her to climb on top of him. The tap was all she needed. She knew how much Kevin liked to sixty-nine, so she happily obliged. She released her mouth grip on his hard shaft and moved up the bed, spinning herself around so that she was straddling his face. Kevin gave her right cheek a quick lick then dove into her pussy, tasting her excitement, as Danni returned her oral attention to his cock.

After a few minutes of mutual pleasure, Kevin felt Danni's body tense up and begin to shake. His tongue attack on her clit always made her cum hard and quick and tonight was no exception. Danni moaned on Kevin's hardness as her pleasure cascaded through her, bucking on Kevin's face and splashing his mouth and chin with her wetness. One last involuntary jerk of her ass on Kevin's mouth and she swallowed her husband's dick while the orgasm subsided. Sliding his hard-on from her throat, she rolled off Kevin then quickly jumped on top of Kevin, impaling herself on her husband's stiff rod.

Danni bounced her ass on Kevin's lap, forcing his cock deeper and deeper into her inviting slit. Danni reached back and caressed Kevin's ball pouch; she knew he loved to have his scrotum stroked and her blue painted nails traced patterns on his sensitive skin. She took his bag in her palm and lightly squeezed as she quickened her bounce on her lover's erection. Two more thrusts and Danni felt Kevin's balls tense up and begin to contract. She felt the splash of his cum against her inner walls and cervix then heard his slight moan as he came hard in her. He finished and lay motionless for a few seconds before his wife leaned down, still coupled with him, and slid her tongue in his mouth, kissing him passionately in post-coital satisfaction.

Kevin loved his wife more than any other human on the planet, but he was a man, and he did enjoy looking at pictures of other women, a pastime that Danni both knew about and encouraged. She would even point out women to him online and in real life when they were out and tell him how sexy she thought they were. Her same-sex attractions only served to ramp up his want for her and make fantasies run wild in his head. They had never partaken in another woman as husband and wife, but Danni had told him about a young woman she had befriended after high school and eventually had a few nights of unbridled lesbian sex together. Kevin hoped that one day Danni would want to share that part of her life with him, but he had never pushed the issue.

Two hours after their steamy sex session, Kevin was scrolling his cellphone through Tanglr, an app that featured pictures of female models in partial undress and had pages that you could favorite and see their latest offerings. Kevin had followed a few pages of women he particularly liked so that he could see more of them, one in particular was a sexy brunette with the pseudonym Bettina Berlin. Miss Bettina had similar features to Danni except for hair color and larger store-bought breasts. Kevin always enjoyed her latest pictures and wished he could see more.

As Kevin was perusing the latest pics, he came across one of Bettina clad only in black stilettoes and a red feathered boa placed in the right spots to hide any impropriety. At the bottom was a note, supposedly written by Miss Berlin herself that stated, "Come check out my FYEO page!" Kevin had never seen this particular acronym and was puzzled by its meaning.

"Honey," Kevin said to his wife, still nude but covered with the king-sized cream-colored comforter, "what does F-Y-E-O mean?"

"F-Y-E-O?" Danni repeated then put the letters together. "Oh, you mean FYEO (she pronounced it Fie-Yo). It's an app that people subscribe to so they can follow people and their pictures, mostly women that post racy pictures and men send them money for more explicit content. I know one woman that uses it, and she made some good money on it. But she had to do some... Well, let's say questionable things for it."

"How much do men pay for these things?" Kevin asked.

"Well," Danni replied, "my friend said she would charge guys ten dollars for nude photos and twenty for a five-minute cam session, naked of course. She said one guy paid her five hundred for a thirty-minute private cam session where she... I shouldn't tell you."

"Why not?" he quizzed his wife. "I don't know who you're talking about so I wouldn't be tempted to tell anyone anyway."

Danni giggled a little bit. "You'd probably be surprised if I did tell you who it was. Not who you'd expect. OK, I'll tell you. She had the half-hour video chat with a guy while she fucked herself with a dildo and squirted on camera. She said the guy was stroking himself and shot his load all over his phone right after she finished."

"Wow!" Kevin exclaimed. "And guys pay that much to watch something like that?"

"Mira said he probably would have paid more if she had pressed it." Danni revealed.

"Mira?!" Kevin shouted. Mira was a short, cute blonde that lived down the block with two dogs, three cats and a hamster. Kevin would wave to her when she walked her dogs down their street. Mira was cute and had a nice little butt, but she wasn't in the same league as Danni. Kevin thought that Mira seemed so far removed from something like that and he almost questioned his wife's story.

"Oh, shit!" Danni exclaimed and covered her mouth briefly before continuing. "I let the name slip. You can't say anything to anyone, Kev. I mean it!"             

Kevin barely heard his wife's plea. The wheels in his head were turning. "Oh, I won't say anything. Just between you and me. But..."

"No buts!" Danni admonished. "Not a word!"

"No, not a word," Kevin repeated. "What I was going to say is, do you think you could do something like that?"

"Me?!" Danni posed and looked her husband in the eye. "I don't know if I could... Wait. Kevin Bartolli, I know that look. What are you thinking?"

"Sweetie," he began, "I'm thinking of a way out of our money problems. I'm not saying..."

"You want me to do what Mira did?!" Danni interjected, cutting off her husband's thought.

"No, I'm not saying that at all," Kevin answered. "But we could make some money with a few racy pics of our own. I wouldn't make you do anything you weren't comfortable with. We could take some pictures now with you in some sexy clothes then a few without the clothes if anyone wants to pay for more..."

"Now?!" Danni questioned her husband's thought. "I look horrible!" Danni contemplated for a few seconds then left the bedroom, went into the bathroom and closed the door. Kevin was deep in thought about how he was going to make this right with his wife when she returned to the bedroom ten minutes later, still nude but with her hair curled and teased and makeup on her face.

"You...You look amazing, babe!" Kevin said as he stared at his gorgeous wife. "So does this mean you want to..."

"How should I pose?" Danni answered with a sly grin.

++++++++++

Kevin and Danni created a free Tanglr account, created the moniker Danni Dangerous, and uploaded the pics of Danni with revealing clothing. On each upload, the couple typed in "Join Me on My FYEO Page!" and added the link to their pay site. Kevin had created the FYEO page earlier and found that although the site was free to join, it did take a three percent cut of all money transferred to the account. That was their catch, how they kept the site afloat and thriving.

More pictures of Danni were uploaded to the FYEO stie, barely clothed in sheer fabrics that left little to the imagination. The subscription price to the site they named Destination Danni started at $5.99 a month. That was just for entrance. To get to the uncensored content cost more and only gained one access for a limited time. Ten days only and no stealing of images was permitted courtesy of a download lock. When the ten days were up, the user had to pay again for the secret content and hope that new pics and videos had been uploaded. Kevin and Danni would make sure that when the new content was available that they would relay the information via the Tanglr page. But not too quickly. Good business was predicated on good timing.

Danni found it less nerve wracking than she had thought to pose for the candid shots. Since it was Kevin running the camera, she felt more at ease. Many of the pictures showed her laughing due to Kevin's humor helping calm her so that she could feel less intimidated by showing her naked body to complete strangers. By the time they had finished, Kevin had taken over one hundred twenty-five pictures of Danni in various stages of undress. Of those, Danni approved sixty to be posted on both sites and twenty-two nudes for the paid access.

Two hours and thirty-six minutes after creating the FYEO page, Destination Danni had their first paying customer. Thirteen minutes after the initial payment, four more customers bought access to their site. Twenty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents, minus the ninety odd cents for FYEO's cut, wasn't much but it was a start. Kevin and Danni went to bed that night cautiously optimistic about their situation and dreamed of better days ahead.

++++++++++

Danni awoke first that Saturday morning and checked her phone as she always did. She was greeted with a flurry of notifications from FYEO about new subscriptions to Destination Danni. Overnight, the page had gone from five subscribers to over fifty. Danni shook Kevin awake to show him what had happened during the night. Bleary-eyed, he attempted to focus his vision on the five-inch screen, then realized he wasn't wearing his reading glasses, a virtual necessity for him to see information on a cellphone screen these days. He found his spectacles on the stand next to his side of the marital bed and placed them on the bridge of his nose.

"Does that say fifty-seven?!" Kevin shouted as his eyes finally zeroed in on what Danni was showing him. Danni looked at the screen and marveled.

"It said fifty-four just a minute ago," she remarked. "We got three in just a few minutes... wait, make that five! It says fifty-nine now!"

"I think you're a hit, baby!" Kevin exclaimed as he leaned across the bed and kissed his wife.

"Uh-uh," she countered as the kiss broke, "we're a hit. We're a team. This was as much you as it was me. Maybe even more. I would never have thought of this on my own. And even if I had, I probably wouldn't have had the nerve to do it."

"Now we have to sweeten the pot," Kevin stated as a smile formed on his face. "How quickly can you get your hair and makeup done?"

Danni returned her husband's grin and responded, "Give me a half hour to shower and primp."