Selling the Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
Danni and Kevin ramp up the page's content.
7k words
4.55
960
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 05/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone! Glad you liked the first chapter! Hope this one lives up to expectations. Thanks for the likes and the great comments. Please keep them coning but remember, I will not put up with name-calling or abuse in comments. Those will be deleted without prejudice. Enjoy!

Danni returned later that evening and as promised, took more candid shots with Kevin. With the new camera Kevin had purchased, the shots came out looking better than the ones from the cellphone. Per Danni's request, Kevin figured out the timer function and was able to be in a few of the pictures with his wife, albeit from the waist-down only. Several of the new pictures featured Dangerous Danni with her mouth full of a mysterious cock and an advertisement detailing the live show. Thirty-one minutes after these were posted to the FYEO site, eighteen notifications chimed on Kevin's cellphone signaling subscriptions to the event.

By the time the day of the livestream arrived, over seventy users had subscribed to participate in Dangerous Danni's first real time event. Danni spent most of her day at the salon and spa getting her hair highlighted and styled and getting massaged and skin moisturized. Kevin checked and rechecked the lighting and camera equipment hourly to make sure everything would go off without a hitch. When he wasn't checking everything in the basement, he was pacing back and forth. He would later say he thought he was more nervous than Danni was about that evening.

The livestream was scheduled to start at 10pm that night and by 8:45pm Kevin was a wreck. He hadn't seen Danni but for a few minutes that morning and was getting anxious about her late arrival. At five minutes after 9pm, Kevin heard the front door open and footsteps on the hardwood floors. He began to race up the stairs to see what kept her away so long, but Danni shouted down the hall to him.

"Don't come up yet!" she cried. "I'll be down there in a few minutes!"

Kevin stopped midway up the staircase and turned back around and re-entered the spare room. He checked the time on his phone every thirty seconds until he finally heard her coming down the stairs. Heavy clunks announced her arrival on the basement tile and Kevin surmised that Danni had bought some new shoes- her steps were louder than usual.

When she entered the room, Kevin noticed two things: Danni was wearing very little, a blue quarter-cup lace bra that barely hid her pink nipples and a matching micro thong. Black platform heels adorned her feet with freshly painted toenails. The second thing he noticed was the most striking. Danni was not alone. A familiar figure strutted through the doorway behind his wife. Dressed in the exact same attire as Danni was Mira, the neighbor from down the street who had revealed to Danni that she also had made money on her own FYEO page.

Danni ambled up to her husband, who was still in a state of shock at seeing their neighbor in a nearly nude state, and lightly pecked his lips. "Let's give 'em a show, baby..." she said softly as she and Mira climbed on the bed and waited for the clock to strike ten. Kevin shook himself back to reality and said, "Danni, could I talk to you for a minute?"

++++++++++

Seven Days Prior

Danni had an idea. The video they had posted last week went over better than either could have imagined. And the money! Three thousand dollars for basically three hours work between taking the pictures and shooting the video. If a pre-recorded sex show garnered that much, then Kevin's idea of a live show could be huge. The page had taken off and Danni wanted to make sure the hype would continue. She had an idea, but first, she had to convince someone that this idea would be as big as she thought it would be.

Danni did as she told Kevin she would; she went to the lingerie store and purchased her outfit for the real time show then went to a boutique for a hot new pair of heels. Danni found what she was looking for then went to put her plan into motion. She drove the route back to her home but instead of turning into her driveway, she stopped five houses short and pulled up to the home of her friend and neighbor, Mira.

Mira invited Danni in and poured two cups of coffee and the two women sat on the couch for an early afternoon chat. They talked about the weather and the latest neighborhood gossip then Danni put her plan into motion.

"Hey," she started, "remember that online sex thing you told me about awhile back?"

"Oh, that." Mira answered then took a sip from her mug. "It was kinda fun for a while, but a lot of work. You know I still get checks from that every month. It doesn't bring in as much as when I was active but it's a nice little bonus."

"So, your page is still active?" Danni asked.

"The page is," Mira answered, "but I haven't added anything new for months. It's tough with work and no one to film for you. Doing everything yourself is a real pain in the ass. Why do you want to know about that stuff? You didn't show Kevin, right?"

"No, I didn't show him," Danni confirmed. "But can I show you something?"

"I guess so," Mira replied. "Whatcha got?"

Danni pulled out her cellphone and brought up the Danni Dangerous page on FYEO then handed the device to her friend. Mira's jaw dropped slack when she saw the images on the screen. "When did you do this?" she asked Danni, never taking her eyes off the phone.

"A few weeks ago," Danni revealed. "It was Kevin's idea. We needed to make some quick money and that seemed like the best way. It just kind of exploded fast, especially after the video."

"Video?" Mira repeated her friend's last word. "You made a video? Can...can I see it?"

Danni smiled then took the phone from Mira's hand, making sure to brush her fingers lightly with her own as she retrieved the device. Danni unlocked a secret file and brought up the video then passed the smartphone back to Mira, holding her neighbor's hand while they both watched. Mira's eyes went wide as the image of Danni's nude body came into view. Her jaw dropped again when Danni began fingering herself. By the time the flick reached the dildo play, Mira's other hand had wandered to her crotch, covered in a pair of white shorts, and was rubbing up and down her cotton covered mound.

When the video ended, Mira was left dumbstruck. "Jesus, Danni," she exclaimed, "that was more than hot. It was fucking fire!"

"We're planning another one this coming Saturday," Danni told her aroused friend. "Not just a video, though. A livestream. Ninety minutes of anything goes. Say, what was your screen name on FYEO?"

"Mira Impossible," the lithe blonde stated, still a littler taken aback from her friend's revelation. "Y'know, I did some vids and a camshow or two, but yours was far and away better than anything I ever posted."

"Hmmmmm..." Danni pondered as she sat the phone on the coffee table in front of the two then took Mira's hand again and drew closer to her friend and neighbor. "Danni Dangerous and Mira Impossible, together for ninety minutes doing whatever the paying audience asks. Interested?" she asked then planted a light kiss on Mira's soft lips.

"Danni..." Mira said as their mouths parted. "Danni, is Kevin on board with this? Stupid question, of course he is. He's a guy, right? But..."

"But?" Danni echoed.

"But I haven't done anything in months, D?" Mira disclosed. "Yeah, I get checks, but I'm pretty sure it's just from guys that forgot to end their auto-renewals. No one probably even remembers me?"

"Don't sell the male libido short, Mira," Danni stated. "Kevin can tell you the names of most all the women in the pictures he sees and likes on Tanglr. Men remember the things that get them going. I'm guessing you caused your fair share of hard-ons, and the masses will be dying for more, once they recognize you again. Wouldn't you like those checks to be a little bigger every month?"

"Well, sure," Mira confessed. "I wouldn't turn down more money. It's just..."

Danni inched closer to Mira and slid her hand up the leg opening in her shorts until she felt the silkiness of her panties. "It's just that you've never done anything with another woman before?" she asked as her nails traced up and down her friend's slit and feeling her wet excitement that had seeped through.

"No," Mira said just over a whisper. "I've done things with another woman before. Just not for a long time." She involuntarily jumped when Danni's finger wiggled her pulsing clitoris through her underwear and moved a little closer to her friend.

"And I can promise you half of whatever we make on this," Danni added as her finger slipped under the waistband of Mira's panties and directly stimulated her buzzing nub. "No guarantees, but it looks like it could be a big payday come Saturday. What do you say?" she propositioned Mira as another finger slipped inside Mira's panties and began to work her clit vigorously. Mira leaned back on the arm of the couch, giving Danni better access to her soaked pussy. Just before she exploded in orgasm, Mira acquiesced and shouted her approval.

"Yes! Yes!" she shouted. "I want to do it with you! I want you!!" she agreed as her body trembled with unbridled bliss. When Mira came down from her orgasm, Danni removed her hand from underneath her friend's shorts then licked Mira's passionate wetness from her fingers.

"I was hoping you'd say yes," Danni said as she moved her face close to Mira's. "Let's go shopping. I know just the place."

++++++++++

Present day

Danni climbed back off the bed and stood on slightly unsteady legs. She teetered on her new heels a bit as she walked to meet Kevin in the main room of the basement. Kevin swung the door to the spare room shut so that their conversation would be more clandestine.

"Are you drunk?" Kevin asked his wife who smiled a little at his accusation.

"Maybe a little," Danni confessed. "Just a little champagne to kill the jitters and some pre-celebration, I guess. Don't worry, we didn't drive. We walked here."

"You walked here dressed like that?!" Kevin questioned as he waved a hand in front of Danni's scantily clad form.

"No, of course not!" Danni answered. "We had long coats on. No one saw anything. We're saving that for the paying customers."

"So, this was your big idea?" Kevin, full of questions, asked. "Bringing Mira in on this? You could have let me in on it. I'm not saying it isn't a great idea, but it was a bit of a shock seeing you both together like that. What did you promise her?"

"Half." Danni stated matter-of-factly. "I think that's fair. Have you seen how many people have paid for this livestream? Even half of the money we've already made from this is going to be more than we could earn in three months combined at our real jobs."

Kevin couldn't argue with his wife's math. It was going to be an incredible payday just for the sixty-minute session. And those that chose to stick around for the last thirty minutes would be paying more. Kevin had meant to tell Danni not to get too crazy on camera until about ten minutes before the hour was up to entice the subscribers to stay. Kevin motioned for both to re-enter the spare room to join Mira and prepare for the night's festivities.

"Everything OK, Kevin?" Mira asked as the couple opened the door and came back into the downstairs room.

"Everything's fine," Kevin confirmed. "I was just taken aback a little when you walked through the door with D. Mira, have you done a camshow before?"

Mira acknowledged that she had indeed livestreamed before and knew what to expect. Danni and Mira had lots of room on the bed for play and for Kevin's laptop where they would be able to see the chat for requests.

"Now, ladies," Kevin began, "we want to give our audience their money's worth, but it occurred to me earlier that we don't want to give it to them too quickly. If it gets hot and heavy right off the bat, then no one will want to pay for the extra half hour. When you get a new message, say it out loud and if there's a request then I'll write it down on the whiteboard, so we have it ready to go. I think you two should get kissy and handsy, but don't try to get each other off until I give you the go-ahead around fifty minutes into the show, OK?"

Both minimally dressed women nodded their understanding of Kevin's directions then sat quietly waiting for the appointed time to begin. Two minutes before the show was to start, Mira leaned over and whispered in Danni's ear.

"I'm so nervous," she said softly, her red painted lips just a millimeter from Danni's lobe. She shot her tongue out and circled a light trail of wetness around the diamond stud in her friend's ear then spoke again. "But I'm already super wet and excited. I can't wait for that fifty-minute mark..."

At T minus ten seconds before the livestream was to begin, Kevin started the countdown verbally. At three seconds, he counted down to the start time with his fingers. At zero, the red light from his camera flicked on and the stream went live. Kevin pointed to his wife to start, and the show began.

"Hey, hotties!" Danni started. "Danni Dangerous here! Wow! Thanks to all of you for joining us tonight! This should be a lot of fun. As you can see, I brought a friend to double that fun. Let's get started. What do you all have to say?"

The chat lit up with a flurry of activity and Danni began to read aloud all the messages coming through.

"JM2763 says, 'Hey Danni. Loved your last video. Super hot! Can we expect more of that tonight? Is that Mira Impossible with you?' Hey, JM, you guessed it! I wanted to make tonight extra special for you all, so I found the hottest babe out there to join me. Mira, you want to say something to the guys out there?"

"Hey, guys!" Mira said into the camera. "Did you miss me? I sure missed all of you. Danni asked me to come over and have some fun with her for you all tonight. And no one says no to Danni Dangerous..." At that she pressed her lips to Danni's and the two kissed for the masses.

Danni and Mira went through the chat and read every line aloud so that Kevin could write down the requests for the women. As promised, the two women did not go right into the heavier demands right away.

"Kinkyboi12 wants us to take our bras off," Danni said at the nineteen-minute mark of the show. She saw Kevin nod his approval then Danni turned to Mira. "You think we should?" Mira smiled and reached behind Danni to unhook her bra clasp. Danni followed suit and reciprocated the action until both were topless.

"God, I love your tits," Mira said to Danni as she took a breast in each hand and fondled them gently. Danni half-faked a moan of pleasure when Mira took one of her nipples in her mouth and sucked for a few seconds. Danni threw her head back and let her long red hair, now highlighted with subtle blonde streaks, cascade down her back until it almost touched the sheets on the mattress. Mira switched her suckle to Danni's other nipple and greedily sucked until Kevin gave the two ladies a thumbs up then a scissors motion with his fingers letting them know they should return to the chat.

"Mmmmmmm... more of that in a little bit," Danni said as she backed off a few inches and broke Mira's seal on her large tit. "Let's see what else you naughty fuckers have to say." The two returned to the laptop and continued reading the messages coming in, now faster and more explicit. There was a call for the ladies to remove their thongs at thirty-seven minutes in and Kevin circled his index finger and thumb for the OK sign. Danni's thong came off first and showed her hairless pussy, waxed to perfection a scant four hours before the livestream. Mira followed suit and when her G-string came off, she revealed a small strip of blondish pubic hair above the beginning of her slit.

The chat broke into a flurry of activity when the women got completely naked except for their matching black platform heels. The group was mixed on whether to take those off or let them be. In the end, the ladies sided with the "On" crowd and the shoes remained. Kevin furiously wrote on his whiteboard then held it up so the duo could see: 45 minutes in. More logging on!

Danni decided that they had waited long enough and began to run her fingers up and down Mira's moist opening, concentrating on her swollen clitoris. Mira's moan of approval was loud enough for all to hear, and she laid back with the laptop and let Dangerous Danni and her fingers work their magic.

Danni looked from Mira to the camera and saw Kevin waving to get her attention. She saw him mouth the words, "Not too fast," and she understood. He didn't want Mira to cum before the hour was up. They were all having fun, but it was still a business, and they were determined to make as much money as possible. Danni stopped her stroking and licked her fingers.

"Oh, she tastes sooooooo good, guys..." Danni toyed with her audience. "I'd love to share her with all of you."

Mira then spoke up, "DanteR52 wants to know when we're going to use our mouths. I think that's a fair question." She glanced at Kevin who held up five fingers then two and nodded, letting her know that they were fifty-two minutes in, and it was time to go for it. Mira wasted no time in switching spots with Danni, propping her up against the headboard and spreading her legs wide so that Danni's pink showed prominently.

"This one's for you, Dante," Mira said as she laid belly down on the bed and put her face between Danni's legs. Kevin hit the zoom button and focused in on where the action was taking place. Through the viewfinder, Kevin saw, as did the paying audience, Danni's protruding clit being licked furiously by Mira Impossible's flailing tongue. Mira worked her tongue up and down Danni's nub then sunk her mouth muscle deep inside her hole and tasted her offering.

At thirty seconds before the hour was up, Kevin waved his hand at Danni and let her know that the time was approaching. Kevin zoomed the view out, showing the two women engaged in the throes of passion. Through ragged breaths and moans of pleasure, Danni spoke to the camera and her audience.

"it's almost that... Ohhhh... time, guys. If you want to see more then go... Mmmmmm... go ahead and sign up for our after-party party. Lots more to cum! Oh, God! That feels so good! Hurry up and sign in. We'll be waiting..."

For those that did not pay for the extra thirty minutes, the feed cut off just before Danni said the word "waiting." For the rest of the audience that ponied up for the extra time, the two women did not disappoint. "Time for the real show, guys," Mira said after she removed her mouth from Danni's sizzling box. The smaller blonde first pulled Danni from her propped position to completely horizontal on the bed then swung herself around so that the two women were in a sixty-nine position.

"I've been waiting all night to do this," Mira said as she looked into the camera and winked before she buried her face between Danni's legs and began to pleasure her partner with her lips and tongue. Danni returned the favor and clamped her teeth lightly around Mira's clit, trapping it in an enamel-covered prison while she viciously thrashed her button with her tongue.

Kevin started to use the zoom function on the camera then decided to remove the filming device from the tripod and walked nearer the action on the basement bed. He knew he could get a better angle on both women if he could move the camera. The feed went shaky and blurred a bit for a moment but after the picture steadied, the paying audience was treated to the sight of Danni's lipsticked mouth working Mira's soaked pussy to the point of explosion.

Kevin then moved down the bed so that the viewers could watch Mira Impossible swiping her tongue up and down Danni Dangerous' wet clit while plunging two fingers in and out of her creamy opening. Kevin glanced at his watch for the elapsed time on the live stream: seventeen minutes to go. From the way Danni's chest was heaving breaths in and out, he knew her orgasm was imminent. Kevin also surmised that Mira wouldn't last much longer with the paces Danni was putting her through. Kevin returned to his position on the other side of the room, placed the camera back on the tripod, and waited for both women to cross the finish line.

12