Semen is My Superpower

Story Info
My cum holds superpowers.
2.9k words
4.35
6.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

Every woman I ever had sex with got pregnant. That may not seem incredibly remarkable to you, but I want you to consider that they got pregnant even when we used condoms. They got pregnant when they were on the pill. And unbelievably they got pregnant from blowjobs too.

From my point of view it was a curse. I couldn't even enjoy handjobs, not even with a latex glove. It was like my swimmers were little supermen.

One time I had a wet dream on a camping trip and every girl in the neighboring tent was affected. Now that created some drama among all the couples.

As a result, I had no choice but to satisfy myself with solitary, and distant, masturbation. It worked for a time. Then with the help of erotic images in men's magazines it could stimulate me for a bit longer too.

But after a while, out of great need, I decided I had to turn to men. More specifically I decided to turn to men that would provide me with anonymous blowjobs. I didn't find them in the least attractive but the need for human touch and an actual warm receptacle can be quite compelling.

Initially once a week, I made the trip to this depressing adult bookstore filled with soulless patrons desperately wandering the aisles in search of unfound meaning.

In the beginning I could only use the more impersonal glory hole. But in time it didn't matter whether I used the glory hole, or let them into my booth. The result was always me dropping a needed load while gazing at mere images of hot sex acts on screen.

Their wet mouths were so much better than my hand that I forgot to care about the seedy vibe or the sticky floors, or even the ever present smell of bleach.

I never worried about STDs as I had long ago discovered that my ejaculate would kill any infectious microbe. I could even apply it to my skin as an antibiotic. Of course I couldn't share that secret with any of my previous girlfriends because the mere act of putting some on their skin would impregnate them.

As the weeks dragged on I needed ever more raw and shocking videos to overcome my lack of interest in the pitiful empty vessels who begged vacantly for the honor of sucking my dick.

I had started with simple blowjob videos. Moved on to threesomes, and from there to anal, then bondage, and finally tranny porn. But after two years I was running out of novel and stimulating material. What would I do when the porn no longer did it for me?

I never reciprocated and I never was enticed to try analizing any of them. Really, I was just masturbating with their mouths.

Just when I was feeling most hopeless a guy breezed into my booth who changed everything. He bounced in on light feet and the happy feelings radiating from him shocked me. It was so different from the morose emmanations I had noticed when I first started frequenting the place.

Unlike what I had seen before, he was full of life. His demeanor impressed me so I abandoned my usual screening process I used to determine if a dude was right and let him begin right away.

I was just about to sit back on the bench with my dick exposed when, face to face, I was arrested by the warmest smile. He looked me squarely in the eye and winked, "Hey, I know you. I've sucked you off at least a dozen times."

I can't say I remembered him. With a twinkle in his eye his fingers unzipped my fly deftly, then he fell to his knees cheerily. He plunged his whole mouth down to the base before the porn could even get me hard.

Suckling on my soft cock he hummed cheerily while I selected a channel to watch. This time I settled on a transexual lesbian flick. The 'girls' were fine babes and the imagery was hot enough to give me a hard on.

As my phallic flag rose to attention it gradually invaded his mouth, snaking its way over his tongue then right into his throat. He never once moved, he just let it expand slowly to fill him up.

Curious, I waited to see how long before he pulled off for air. On screen one girl was saying to the other, "I could eat you forever." Could he eat me forever? I marveled at the married man kneeling before me, "You need it more than air - don't you?" He sucked harder.

When the scene changed I wanted to fuck his mouth like the actual pussies I'd given up on so long ago. At long last I was really enjoying myself rather than merely biding my time until I could coax an orgasm from my uninspired penis.

My cock slid in and out, slow or fast, depending on how hot the mock lesbian action was at any particular moment. In general over the course of the preceding months, it was taking me longer and longer to finish as the porn was providing me with less and less mental stimulation, and today was no different. A half hour into my use of his throat and he showed no signs of wavering.

On the TV the girls were sixty-nining. Two sets of sex organs were being licked by two full sets of sexy lips. Oh how I missed soft bodies and musical feminine laughter.

Finally my orgasm bubbled up timidly. I hurried myself along before I lost it.

I emptied my balls, with slightly more gusto than was my current perfunctory style. Jets and dribbles went forth, faster than a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings - well, not really. But there was a lot. I always produced a lot, even if my orgasms as of late were relatively lame.

The man on his knees gulped like a man in the desert drinks water. He couldn't get enough and showed no signs of stopping.

When I realized that I had been hugging his head I let the hapless man go. Still, he took his sweet time to release my deflating dick. Unlike me, he really wanted and enjoyed our brief homosexual tryst.

My shriveling penis fell free, wet and momentarily happy and leaking a final drop that he lapped up greedily with a loud slurp. Before I could thank my helper he thanked me profusely. It really was too much.

I noticed his body quaking, he gave a shiver, then getting up spryly for a man his age he asked, "Is it pineapple juice? I've heard that makes it taste good?"

"No." I answered simply, "It's just me."

"Well, yours is the best tasting. Every time." Then he reflected aloud, "It took me a while to notice. But every time I suck your dick I feel better after. Like healed."

I cocked my head quizzically, "Really? How do you mean?"

"Like, my knees don't hurt as much. And my hands aren't stiff anymore..." He gave me pause.

"In fact, you've got the whole place reeling. We're all more...upbeat. In fact, all of us regulars are feeling a little more...alive."

With a wink and a smile he said, "I can't wait to see you again," Then he hopped out with a pep in his step while looking back longingly saying, "That other guy's is equally delicious, and oh so thrilling, but yours is, like, curative."

I was stunned, "Other guy's? What other guy?"

"Yea, the two of you are like cock-twins. And you each have semen that does stuff to us. But you're friendlier."

I was freaked out. Another like me? Could it be?

Halfway into the hallway as he wiped an errant spot of spoo from his lip he pointed, "There he goes now."

I followed his finger to see a tall man in a trench coat disappearing out the back door.

His words scared me. Just when I thought I had escaped my curse a new mysterious wrinkle was revealing itself. It seemed harmless enough, but you never know. I got out of there faster than I'd ever left before.

Outside I looked for the stranger, half hoping not to see him. But I did get another glimpse of him as he rushed off in a black van.

I didn't go back for a few weeks, fearing unintended consequences. But I was addicted to the porn. How else could I cum when it was a man's scruffy face serving me? I certainly couldn't cum anymore at home alone with my desolate hand.

It was a Wednesday when I lost my resolve. Driving to the ABS I thought to myself, "At least I didn't get him pregnant." But a couple random thoughts made my stomach drop, 'Was it even possible?' And 'What about trench coat guy?'

As I walked in several guys skipped my way trying to catch my eye. This one guy dropped his cane trying to beat the others to the booth I was heading for.

At this point what the first guy had told me totally hit home. I needed to talk to him again.

Scanning the eager group I picked him out. With a knowing smile and crook of my finger I motioned for him to go into a booth.

Once inside the privacy of the secluded refuge I started curiously, "Are you feeling, like, any better this week, since last time?"

He assured me that he never felt better. Then proceeded to relate a list of minor ills that had resolved. After all these years I had discovered a new power of mine.

Remembering the mystery man I asked, "And the two of us are responsible for fixing you?"

He laughed wryly, "Fuck! You're as different as night and day. He doesn't rejuvenate me. But man does he thrill!"

Ben, that was his name, sucked me again. Somehow knowing his name and talking to him made it easier for me to get off.

Meanwhile, I kept looking for that other guy every trip. To see what was up with him.

One day I had not yet hooked up with anyone when I saw him. Cool and aloof he prowled the aisles looking for a blowjob or who knows what. I figured it couldn't hurt to talk to him: to see what his deal was.

I headed in his direction but he chose that moment to move on to another part of the store. Around a corner he went and I followed. I turned after him just in time to see a booth door close. It was the only place he could be.

I'd never before approached an occupied booth. Should I knock? The door was slightly ajar and our eyes met. Steely blue, he nodded for me to enter.

I closed the door and he latched it, intruding into my space. I wanted to ask what his power was but felt foolish admitting my belief in anything so extraordinary. Sometimes I convinced myself that own powers were probably just a combination of bad luck with fertile girls and an overactive imagination. He would think I was nuts.

I opened my mouth trying to think of what to say, but he put his hands on my shoulders brusquely, "Down!"

He had it wrong. I was just here to talk. A meeting of the minds between two guys who shared a unique problem. His lips moved in slow motion and I failed to hear his words. I resisted his push, still figuring out how to broach the topic.

I began to stammer while seeing his finger approach my lips to shush me. Yet again I had it wrong. He didn't silence me, but he did place his finger on my lips. It was sticky and sweet and a sexual energy coursed through my veins for a change.

Oddly exhilarated, I witnessed him jam his hand down his pants to retrieve another drop. I recoiled as the wet finger approached my lips again.

The back of my head touched the wall just before he stuck his finger in my mouth again. Sappy sweet, it had the same effect on me again. I felt my heart beat both in my chest and in my cock. I hadn't been erect without the significant influence of porn in a long time.

"Wait. Your power?"

With his hands back on my shoulders he spoke, "I'll show you." He pressed down again and I was powerless to resist this time. My knees buckled and hit the floor just a little too hard.

He grabbed my head rudely, and inexplicably I let him.

His big wet cockhead approached my face. My eyes locked on that wet end and I knew I wanted to taste it anew. I was sure now that he had a superpower like me but knowing that fact made no difference. The leaking meatus was pushed into me causing more ecstatic feelings to take me over. That gooey tip brought me a whole body tingle I couldn't have imagined.

I felt my dick tenting my pants uncomfortably and couldn't even be bothered to rearrange. I just craved more of his spoo.

He fucked my mouth without a care. Just a steady pump, pump, pump. I hated that I was indulging him but every time a little zing leaked out I needed more. I'd not felt so turned on in a very long time.

His actions became increasingly rough and I couldn't care less even as he bruised my lips and cock punched my esophagus.

He was mean and selfish and it didn't matter as long as that liquid verve kept coming.

He jammed it down my throat and I didn't feel the need for air or anything else. My cock was so hard - so hard!

With a loud growl he announced his impending orgasm for all to hear. I hated that I wanted it but I did. I needed that ugly organ to give me his cum and I hoped that his load would be as large as mine.

Supersperm jetted out bouncing off the roof of my mouth and ricocheting around in me. It gushed, it surged, it was a flash flood of sexual energy that I craved more than life at that moment.

My hips bucked and so did his. His cock swelled thicker and I loved the perverse feeling of it in me. I wanted him to stab me forever. I wanted him to rub it all over my body. I needed him to shove it up my ass and fill me with his special seed. Even if he made me - a man - pregnant it would be worth it.

I sucked harder than ever but he forcefully pushed me off with a pop and the realization that I wasn't stopping even though he was finished convicted me guiltily. I mean, there were certainly a few more drops in there. I shouldn't be wanting them so much. I found his eyes as I pleaded with mine. He rebuked me, "You fagotty assholes are all the same."

I stammered, "I'm not gay. I just wanted to talk. About our semen."

Derisively he responded. "I don't care what you guys are as long as you open up. Now get the fuck out of here before I slice you open." He waved a knife, scaring me.

I opened my mouth, not to suck this time, but to explain. Instead of a chance for conversation and thankfully not the blade, he slapped me. Hard.

Then he patted me on the head, "You need practice, Dweeb." How did the word practice give me hope in the face of his assault? How did I have fond thoughts of his dick even as I hated him? He felt like an enemy to me.

My underwear was wet and the front of my pants were stained but my body vibrated from head to toe. The strange energy filled me with a satisfaction normal orgasms never delivered.

My cum didn't have this effect on others. And I definitely wasn't feeling healed. I felt worse if anything. The thrill had drained me. Exhausted and spent, I still wanted more.

In my car, sweaty from my ordeal, I told myself I would never suck cock again. I would just talk to him next time - in the parking lot. But even as I thought it my dick said otherwise. It wouldn't hurt to just suck his dick one more time. Maybe only when I couldn't get it up for porn. Or if the porn wasn't so good...

That night I dreamt I was carried over a waterfall of his cum, swallowing even as I was drowning. Bolting upright I just knew he was a villain: my nemesis.

Author's note:

This story was inspired by the song of the same name. Go ahead and listen or read the lyrics. I did add the entire section that happened in the bookstore. I also added details throughout the song that would work with that event.

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers