Sempre Amor

Story Info
Anything for sis and her Brazilian girlfriend. Literally.
3.4k words
4.59
20.5k
58
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My bedroom shared a wall with my sister's room. So, there was little secrecy between us. From the summer after her freshman year in college, she'd shared her room with her college roommate.

Gabriela was from Brazil. Natal on the north coast. It was all her family could do to scrape up the tuition to put her through college, so she spent her Summer's and school breaks with us, rather than spend money that they didn't have to fly back and forth.

She was a tiny woman. Maybe four foot eight tops. Dark skin and hair with exotically wide eyes and full pouting lips. Despite her short stature, she had an incredibly cute athletic figure. She barely came up to my sister Jenna's shoulders. She spoke with a moderate accent which made talking with her challenging sometimes as she'd get very animated when she got excited. And when she came, it was usually pretty loud.

How did I know that? My bedroom shared a wall with my sister's room. And Jenna and Gabriela were more than just roommates. They were lovers. It was amazing to me that Mom and Dad seemed to be oblivious to that fact. Maybe it never crossed their minds. Maybe it was Gabriela's frequent church going. She was a devout Catholic and never missed Sunday services. But once church let out...

I'd lost count of the number of times I'd heard the girls going at it. Pictured it in my mind's eye. Jenna was really pretty. A natural blond with a great figure, she'd dated a lot in high school, and maybe that was another reason Mom and Dad hadn't caught on. But it hadn't taken me long to figure out what those noises were, coming through the wall.

Mom and Dad were devout golfers, and they played as often as they could. And generally speaking, within ten minutes of them leaving for the country club, Jenna and Gabriela would be in Jenna's room, going at it like porn stars. A loud exhortation of Portuguese profanities, mirrored by Jenna's own sex sounds. It was hard not to listen in. I was in the middle of a pretty dry spell. So, more often than not I'd quietly sneak into my room and rub one out, serenaded by their lovemaking.

It was around mid Summer. The thing was that Jenna had always been prone to allergies, and when they hit her hard she'd get migraines that would wipe her out for a week or so at a time. Somehow this Summer was bad, and things were pretty quiet around the house compared with how they usually were. I'd gotten in from work to find Gabriela watching tv by herself.

"Jenna okay?" I asked.

"She's fine Tyler. Resting...." Gabriela answered.

I could sense some distracted tones in her voice and looked at her questioningly.

"It's nothing." She offered. "Just feeling a little lonely is all."

"Anything I can do?" I asked.

"No. I'll be fine." She replied.

"I'm gonna grab a shower and get changed. Make dinner later?" I suggested.

"Sounds like a plan." She agreed.

Surprisingly, when I went into my room after showering, Gabriela was sitting on my bed.

"Tyler, I need to ask you something." She said, looking at me.

"Okay..." I replied.

"Have you ever. Done things to a girl with your mouth?" She said, embarrassed.

"Um...yeah." I replied. "Why?"

"If you don't mind. I would like you to do those things to me." She admitted.

"What about Jenna?" I said, shocked.

"It was her idea. She knows I'm horny right now." She revealed.

"No shit?" I managed.

"She is just not up to it at the moment, and so..." Gabriela left it hanging. "Anyway, we know you listen to us sometimes, and probably, what is it you say... jerk off?"

"Yeah, so?" I said defensively.

"So, Jenna felt that you'd be up for it. Until she's feeling herself again." Gabriela concluded.

"I see. So... when do you..." I began.

"Right now, Tyler." She cut me off. "Right now."

Standing, she reached down for the hem of her sundress and pulled it over her head. She was naked and I could see the patch of hair between her legs as she got onto my bed and spread her legs. The brownness of her outer labia contrasting with the pinkness within. Her pert nipples almost a burgundy color. She was spectacular in every way. She looked at me expectantly as I joined her on the mattress.

As I approached her pussy, I began to smell her scent. It was rich and spicy almost, and I knew she was going to taste amazing. Taking my time I kissed her inner thighs, burying my nose in her pubes and breathing deeply, I traced along her pussy lips with the tip of my tongue, making her quiver before turning my attention to her clit.

Alternating my attention between her tight hole and her clit. I soon found the right combination and felt her thighs start to quiver, she started moaning and a stream of lusty Portuguese began in husky moans as I made her cum, thrashing from side to side on the bed and pounding the mattress with her balled fists.

I was in heaven, and we spent the next couple of hours relieving her stress that way. Things naturally slowed down and when she'd indicated she was good, she pulled me up next to her and gave me a big kiss. Reaching for my hard cock she stroked me until I came in her hand.

"Thank you, Tyler." She said demurely, giving me one last kiss. "That was nice."

And every few days for the next couple weeks, while Jenna was recuperating, Gabriela would show up in my room and I'd go down on her, and in return she'd give me a hand job. Sometimes we'd make out a little, but mostly it had just become a routine thing. Maybe more than I had suspected, because after Jenna was better, Gabriela would still show up in my room every so often.

Jenna and I, being close in age, and coming from a family where our nearest relatives were hundreds of miles away, had always hung out together. When she started going out with Gabriela, that had changed. But after her recuperation, it seemed that the three of us had created this bond, and we'd find ourselves looking for things we could do together.

One day, after we'd been hanging out by the pool. I decided to go get us all some sodas. Jenna followed me into the kitchen and approached me while I was getting the bottles out of the fridge.

"Ty?" She started.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"I don't think I ever properly thanked you for... erm... taking care of Gabriela while I was under the weather." Jenna blurted out. "Thanks Bro."

"It was a little unexpected. Weird at first. But it was fun." I acknowledged.

"Well... the thing of it is. She likes some of the things you do to her. It gets her all revved up and we've been having the best sex of our relationship as a result." Jenna explained.

"I know. I can hear you." I replied.

"I know you can. When I was ill, sometimes I'd listen to you guys too." Jenna admitted. "It was hot. Dirty and at the same time sweet. You made her happy, and that made me happy too."

"Glad I could help. Gabriela is hot." I confessed.

"Well. She has a shy side too." Jenna said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"There's... something. Something she wanted to ask you, but is afraid to." Jenna said in a half whisper.

"What are you talking about?" I wondered.

"She wants... well, she wants you to fuck her." Jenna revealed. "I want you to fuck her too, Tyler. I want to share her with you."

"Are you serious?!" I gasped.

"Yeah. I am... We are... very." Jenna said softly.

Mom and Dad were off on a week long golf junket. Jenna, Gabriela and I had spent the day down at the lake, grabbing dinner on the way back to the house. We got in around 8 o'clock, and it was obvious that the girls were in a frisky mood. In no time I could hear them in Jenna's room getting busy. They'd left the door open, and I could hear them going at it.

It was just after round 2 had ended that Jenna came out in a light silken chemise.

Taking my hand she simply said, "Come with me, Ty." And she led me to her room.

Gabriela was naked on the bed, the lights turned low. Jenna led me to the bedside and nodded to her girl. Turning, she crossed the room to the chair that was usually in front of her vanity but was now in the opposite corner. Gabriela began removing my clothes, kissing me as she did. Laying back down I snuggled in next to her and began soul kissing her, and enjoying the sensations of her naked body against mine.

I let my hands explore her, teasing her and letting her tease me back. Jenna had already had her going, and touching the petals of her quim, she was more than ready. I shot a sidelong glance over at Jenna who sat on the chair, her robe front loose, and her fingers working steadily between her legs. Her lips were parted and chest rose and fell at a steady rate, her eyes glued to the two of us.

Gabriela rolled me on top of her and reaching down, wrapped her tiny hand around my erect cock. Guiding it to her wetness she rubbed the head in her slit for a while until I was coated in her juices. As if we'd been lovers forever she urged me inside her. I could hear Jenna gasp from across the room, knowing she had a perfect view of my cock disappearing into her girl. Gabriela's cunt was hot and tight, and she let out a feral moan as I bottomed out inside her.

We fucked with a primal lust. Her tight cunt pulsing on my shaft as she rocked her hips in time with my thrusts. Groaning my name, her arms around my neck, I pounded her for all I was worth. She was a force of nature, I knew that already, but this was incendiary. She'd cum three times, each time throwing her head back and pounding the mattress. After her third orgasm I pulled my cock out of her cunt and she immediately gushed, squirting a steady stream of ejaculate for a good five seconds.

I didn't waste any time getting back inside her. She was so wet that I could hear my balls smacking her ass, splashing as I railed her for all I was worth. She had cum again, and I could feel my own orgasm building. I groaned in warning, and began to pull out my cock growing harder and harder.

"NO!" She shrieked as I felt her fingernails digging into my ass cheeks. Gripping me with both her hands and calves. She flexed her cunt around my shaft and we both began to cum. I could feel her pussy milking me and balls deep inside her I went off like fireworks, filling her with my spunk as she milked every drop out of it.

I rolled off of her, exhausted and panting like I'd just run a half marathon. I saw Jenna, one arm draped over the back of the chair, the other slowly stroking her pussy. She got up, the chemise falling away. She walked seductively to the foot of the bed. Gabriela looked up at her still out of breath herself. Their eyes locked with an electricity that was intensely intimate.

Gabriela's legs parted, knees falling to each side. That's when it happened. The first opaque dollop of my sperm beginning to ooze from her well fucked hole. And my sister, Jenna leaning in and bringing her tongue in a strong and steady stroke from Gabriela's asshole to her clit, cleaning her of my sperm as it leaked from her. Returning to slide her tongue into Gabriela's slick hole for more. Until she'd gotten it all.

I was still in afterglow, but they were starting into the next round. Two thoughts floated to the front of my mind. The first was that my sister was hot. I mean, I knew that...technically. I'd seen her in enough skimpy bathing suits to know how she was built. But some women look better, scantily clad than they do naked. Jenna was not one of those women. She was proportionally perfect and naked, she oozed sexiness.

The second thought was that Jenna ate my cum. There had to be some kind of rule we'd just broken, right? Granted, she ate it out of her girlfriend's snatch, but she had eaten it. What shocked me, I guess was how erotic it was. Like she was in some kind of sex trance. But she obviously had liked it, which I found confusing.

I got up to go to the bathroom, and left them grappling on the bed trying for round five? I closed the bedroom door behind me and after doing my business retired to my own bed, where I was serenaded to sleep to the tune of Gabriela and Jenna fucking each other senseless.

The next couple days were surprisingly normal. We hung out and did stuff. They didn't bring up the sex thing, so I didn't want to step on what could be a potential landmine. Then Jenna knocked on my door.

"Ty? You in there?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm reading." I replied.

"With both hands, I hope." Jenna joked.

"Yeah, with both hands." I answered.

"Ummm, about the other night?" She asked.

Okay, here it was. Landmine time. Explosion in 5, 4, 3, 2.... "Yeah?" I managed.

"We're doing it again tonight. Be there." She said.

"Oh... okay..." I answered.

I'd gone out and picked up some pizza, and we sat around the kitchen table eating it.

"Just to set the record straight. You're okay with what happened?" I asked.

"Aren't you? But yes seeing Gabriela doing that was so fucking hot..." Jenna replied.

"And you're not mad at me for that?" I checked.

"No, Ty. I'm not mad at you for anything." She answered.

"Okay. Just checking." I replied.

"Come to bed." Was Jenna's response.

Gabriela met me at the bedroom door. Led me to the bed and took off my clothes, showering me with kisses the whole time. The surprise came when I slid into bed next to her. I felt Jenna behind me. Her hand guiding my hard cock towards Gabriela's prize. I felt my sister's mouth on my ear kissing me.

"Fuck her." Was what she whispered in my ear. And I did. I could feel my sister's tits against my back, her arm around my waist as I fucked her girl and Jenna moaned in my ear. It was beyond hot. I was like iron inside Gabriela's pussy and she was fucking me back with every ounce of her will.

My sister's tits pressed into my back, there was a moment perhaps framed amidst the gyrations where we melded. Became a fuckbeast. I was drilling Gabriela and Jenna was stroking my cock while I did. I briefly thought to object except it felt amazing. She was going to make me cum in her girl and I just succumbed to the passion.

And as I began to unload into Gabriela's steaming pussy I felt Jenna's mouth on my neck, kissing me. And Gabriella's hands reaching around to play with Jenna's tits as she began to cum.

After. I watched as Gabriela feed my cum to Jenna. Jenna's eyes locked with mine as she ate my spunk and rubbed her pussy. The scales tipped. I saw it in her eyes. The fire we had lit was coming to full blaze and the three of us were now lost to it.

I spent the night in my sister's bed, helping them get off. I even went down on Jenna as Gabriela rode her face. On the one hand, I couldn't believe I was doing it. On the other hand she was loving every second of it, cumming repeatedly as she ate Gabriela's dripping snatch.

The morning found us in entangled on the bed, Jenna on one side of me next to Gabriela who was softly snoring. Jenna's boobs pushed against me like soft pillows, and I was rock hard thinking about our antics the previous evening.

Suddenly I felt Jenna shift. Her leg draping across mine, she rolled over to straddle me, her tits in my face. I felt her reach around and grab my cock as if to reassure herself that it was nice and hard. She stroked it lovingly and then pressed it into her pussy, sinking down on it with a steady pressure until I was all the way inside of her.

I started to say something, but she shut me up, covering my mouth with hers. Her tongue in my mouth voraciously horny. She jack hammered her pussy onto my morning wood, moaning into my mouth as she started to cum, her pussy amazingly velvet, clenching my shaft.

"You're fucking me, sis." I finally managed. She just grunted affirmatively in reply as she started cumming again.

I could feel Gabriela stir beside us. Rolling onto her side for a better view she chuckled.

"I knew, this was just a matter of time..." she observed as Jenna looked over at her and nodded.

Pulling out, I flipped Jenna around on all fours, entering her from behind doggy style. Gabriela had somehow managed to squirm under her and Jenna's face was buried in between her legs. I could feel Gabriela's mouth on my balls, my shaft, and licking at Jenna's pussy as we got into it.

Jenna moaned as I stroked her, my hands finding her bouncing titties, I grabbed them for additional traction, and she groaned as Gabriela sucked on her clit. Her thighs shook as she came, and I could feel the weight of her hips on my erection as she shuddered almost immediately through a second one.

Gabriela had sucked one of my balls into her mouth was alternating back and forth, her tongue driving me crazy as I buried my cock over and over again into my sister's pussy. Jenna's face was buried in Gabriela's muff, and she'd let out an appreciative groan every so often.

Jenna had her right on the edge, and I was getting close too. I was thinking I should probably pull out when Gabriela suddenly started to cum, sending me over the edge as well. I shot my load into my sister's unprotected pussy. I filled her good and could hear her moaning into Gabriela's cunt as she came just a second behind us. I pulled my cock free from Jenna's twat and Gabriela's mouth immediately took its place, slurping down my jizz as it leaked from my sister's vagina. It was so wrong. It was beyond sexy.

Afterwards we lay in bed, basking in the afterglow, looking at each other as if to verify that last night and this morning really had happened. We had truly set a new standard, and it was clear, without needing discussion, that this was going to be our new normal.

It was just a couple weeks after their college graduation. We'd just finished, a particularly hot fuck session when Jenna announced that she'd missed her period. We all knew that this was an inevitable result of our union, but somehow the risk heightened the erotic energy, and for the girls, cleaning each other afterwards had become a sort of kinky ritual. We'd long ago accepted that the girls would eventually end up knocked up. In a sense it was almost a relief.

Mom and Dad had moved out shortly beforehand. Dad having retired, they'd bought a small place in a gated community nestled between three golf courses. They'd signed the house over to us, so we'd had free reign for a while. We'd taken full advantage of our independence. We couldn't get enough of each other, and the sex was a glorious constant in our lives.

Our folks had eventually realized that Jenna and Gabriela were a couple, and had been rather accepting of it. So, when the Jenna, then Gabriela, got knocked up and the babies started to come, they were somewhat taken aback. Beyond that, little was said regarding where the babies were coming from.

Honestly just having grandchildren was enough of a boon to them. And if it slowed down the pace of our love making a little, it was well worth it. Strengthening our bond and the depth of the love that the three of us share to this very day.