Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is what Tony had been thinking all along: on the road, no wife and kids, plenty of young firm flesh to sin with.

Eva pushed him down into a chair and said "You can look but you can't touch."

And with that, Eva pulled Kayla in for a long deep kiss, their two hot still sweating bodies crushed against each other.

Hands roamed over toned flesh as tongues dueled and nipples rubbed against nipples.

Eva and Kayla knew exactly what they were doing.

Tony got uncomfortable in a hurry.

They teased him about his erection.

Breaking her kiss with Kayla, Eva told Tony "Go get your clothes off and get into your bed and we'll be right there."

****

Tony never got any.

Oh, he got to watch.

But he never got any of that pussy.

That first Monday night Eva had Tony whack off in front of her and Kayla, laughing hysterically when Tony shot his wad in literally just a few seconds.

Eva nicknamed him "Shorty" because his cock was, well, not large.

Kayla called Tony "Minute Man" and she was being quite generous.

As the story unfolded at our lunch, Catherine and Janet loved it and wanted more.

Tony watched his boss and coworker get into each other: in the living room, on the couch, in the kitchen, in the bedroom and in the shower.

Poor Tony didn't even get a hand on a bare tit or a butt cheek.

Tony would get so worked up he'd whack off, sometimes several times a night.

Eva said she could hear him pulling on his dick all night long but Tony never admitted to that.

Then Eva changed gears and told us that "The next night, Tuesday, I pulled out the strap on and showed it to Tony. He was really interested in watching us get it on. He actually licked his lips when I showed him how it worked."

Catherine and Janet were mesmerized by Eva's story.

Eva took a sip of her sparking water and continued "I told Tony he had a choice. If he wanted to watch us, which we were happy to have him do, we both got to take his ass first. And we'd fuck his ass every night. Or, he could go downstairs to the bar and come back at midnight when we would let him in to sleep in his room."

Catherine and Janet burst out laughing.

When they stopped, Janet said "Please tell me he went to the bar."

I looked at Catherine and asked "What do you think Tony did?"

She smiled and said "I bet he went to the bar."

Eva laughed and continued "Oh he went to the bar alright. Right after Kayla and I both fucked his virgin ass."

Catherine and Janet were speechless.

Eva smiled and said to Janet, "The soon to be divorced Tony is now our sissy boy. The only lube he gets is when he gets the dildo wet with his mouth. He sure has a tight ass, but you knew that didn't you Janet?"

****

What Tony got out of these initial fucking sessions was a hand job, always from Kayla.

Kayla wore surgical gloves when she did this, making his male mess easy to clean up.

At the end of the first week of the assignment started, Kayla changed up her sexual relief efforts for Tony by applying a little tongue to his not so big erection but she never allowed him to nut in her mouth, only on her latex gloved hands, more or less the same feeling as a condom.

On Friday afternoon all three of them flew out for a quick trip home but they were back on Sunday night for the work week starting the next morning.

That night Eva told Tony that Kayla would stop using the gloves and would satisfy him with a little mouth and tongue action but when he climaxed Tony would be required to clean Kayla's hands by licking and swallowing his own cum.

Eva said that at first Tony resisted but within an hour, after being fucked in the ass by yet a bigger dildo by both women, he needed release (they would not allow him to masturbate) and he was soon begging for the opportunity to eat his own cum.

While Eva patiently recorded the whole episode on her iPhone, Kayla took her sweet time teasing Tony, because the girls wanted a very big load for Tony to chow down.

Eva said that Kayla was masterful at getting Tony worked up but she knew exactly what to do to cool him down and she was able to delay his orgasm for close to an hour, despite his begging.

Tony didn't disappoint the two person audience; when he did come, it was a massive load.

Kayla was grinning ear to ear that she could have created that much desire in Tony.

Once back to normal, it took Tony over 10 minutes to clean off Kayla's gooey dripping hands between the retching and gagging.

Eva said that Tony had thought when he first agreed to eat his own cum that he could negotiate out of it, but she was not having any of that from him.

Catherine and Janet were flabbergasted but I had known all along what Eva was capable of.

Knowing Eva, she had Tony eating asparagus at every meal.

If you think asparagus makes your pee smell, just imagine what it makes your cum taste like.

****

The recruiting, hiring and training of the cougars from the Hot to Trot club continued.

Maria, our in house coordinator, had set everything up and we had our recruiters in the field meeting with graduating college seniors and those earning Master's Degrees.

Dianne, per our agreement, had the pick of the liter of assignments and she moved around each time she went out. She shared with me that she wanted to visit every city once, then make a decision about where she wanted to go back to on a regular basis. That made sense to me.

Darcy had ended the relationship with my father in law Tom as I had suggested (demanded) and she became a fixture at our home every school night. She'd drive over after her work day was completed at the school, and either work out upstairs or swim laps in our heated pool.

After dinner, she would spend time with all the girls on their school assignments, and when they didn't have homework, she'd work with them on their Spanish and French.

Darcy was a language whiz.

Catherine and Darcy hit it off because they both spoke French. Even Janet and Julie started working on learning those languages.

As I mentioned in my previous story, I had sent Darcy on the road every weekend recruiting.

After two trips out she asked if she could partner up with another woman because it was lonely on the road (although she had no trouble meeting men).

I did that and she seemed much happier.

Catherine was intrigued by Darcy and wanted to know if I was interested in her.

Is Donald Trump president? Is the Pope Catholic? Does a bear shit in the woods?

Of course I was interested in Darcy. I'm breathing aren't I?

****

I was watching Darcy get out of our pool one afternoon, admiring her form and Catherine came up to me, kissed me and said "You need to go on the road with her for a weekend Jack. See how she works. Coach her."

I smiled and said "Really?"

"Yes, Jack, if she is going to be heading up that business you want to make sure you made the right decision. Plus, you need fresh pussy and she's smitten with you."

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Take the plane and have some fun. We'll all head to Santa Barbara. A little break will do you good."

"When?"

"Whenever you can schedule it. And, one more thing Jack. Please don't get her pregnant."

****

Meanwhile, back in Santa Fe ... and Tony.

On the job, Tony was actually very good. He was a numbers guy and he quickly grasped what needed to be done to position the company for growth and sale.

This company had about 200 full time employees, with branch offices in various cities, mostly in the Mountain Time zone, doing freight and logistics work. Most of the business was tracking, and getting consumer products from Mexico delivered to customers in the US.

The owner was almost eighty.

He was a tough old bird, a real know it all; he couldn't be told anything.

You know the type, the smartest guy in the room.

His long suffering wife wanted him to sell the business; she wanted him to start traveling with her to see the world before he died behind his desk.

They had one daughter, aged 35, who had never been married. She worked in the business but was not ready or able to take over from her dad.

Eva had told me that she was short, very fat with a pretty face but somewhat homely.

(I later found her on a video on a porn site; she was doing one of the company salesmen in a hotel room. Not a pretty sight but she really enjoyed sex. The guy basically held on for the ride until she finished).

Tony was a math whiz, so he took to his tasks very quickly and found a number of ways to improve cash flow, reduce expenses and grow profits.

We had told Tony that he was not, under any circumstances, to share any ideas with the client until they had been cleared by either Eva or I.

(A good consultant offers advice slowly, over time and not all at once. That is how you drag out the engagement).

But Tony had his own agenda.

He would pay dearly for it.

Once he found out who the owner's daughter was, he started spending a lot of time with her.

Since no one had paid her much attention, the fact that Tony did caused her feelings to grow towards him.

The owner noticed the change in his only daughter and liked what he saw.

Tired of being fucked in the ass and eating his own cum as a reward for coming, Tony reached out to Eva about moving out of the two bedroom hotel suite and getting his own place.

This all happened very quickly and it became obvious to Eva and Kayla that Tony was soon almost living with the owner's daughter.

Now almost free of his soon to be ex-wife Janet and his two daughters, and making way more money than he was worth (that was my mistake), Tony had made a list of recommendations for the client and without telling us, went to the old man and shared one of his findings.

Strike Three.

At first the old man blew Tony off, and then, after having a weekend to think about what Tony had said, came back into the office on Monday morning with a different attitude about Tony.

The old man took a real shining to Tony and our trip to Santa Fe was scheduled because the owner had an urgent need to see me.

So, I went to visit the old man.

I'd rather had been going away with Darcy, but that would have to wait. But not for too long.

****

I flew with Eva, Sabrina and Cynthia (my CFO) to Santa Fe in the private jet.

My wife Catherine wasn't happy about it but I had doubted from the start that it would be an out and back trip in a single day and I explained that to her.

The owner wanted to meet me for breakfast at 6am (5am Pacific Time) and that required me to fly in the night before. Or fly all night. No thanks.

I also wanted to talk with Tony before meeting with the owner and so we set it up to have a group dinner with him the night before.

We landed; Kayla picked us up and we drove straight to the hotel; checked in and had dinner in the hotel restaurant.

Tony was already there, waiting for us.

It was a very pleasant time and after coffee and dessert I excused everyone but Tony so we could talk privately.

The ladies headed to the bar for a nightcap.

Tony started by thanking me for coming. He went on to say that he really enjoyed the consulting business but he thought he had found a new home in the client company.

"Do you want to work here permanently?" I asked him, sort of flabbergasted by his comment.

Tony responded "Jack, you know I do not have a pot to piss in but I can run this company. If you can buy it from the old man, I can pay you back with the higher profits."

I knew that there was more to this so I didn't answer his question.

I asked another one: "What the fuck is going on here?"

He looked at me, caught in the headlights of my angry look, then looked down at the table and said "She's pregnant."

"Who's pregnant?" I asked, wondering what in the fuck he was saying.

"His daughter."

"The old man's only daughter?"

"Yes."

"And you're the responsible guy?"

"Yes."

"What are your intentions?" I asked.

I'm thinking he should have left town 15 minutes after he got the news.

I was quite surprised when Tony said "I'm going to marry her and do the honorable thing."

"Is this why I flew to Santa Fe? To hear your confession?"

"Jack, there is more to it than that. You can buy the company. It's a money maker. Cynthia will show you how much potential I have uncovered."

"So why am I meeting with the old guy at 6am?"

"He didn't tell me."

We left it at that.

I did tell Tony before he left the table that I was pissed that he shared his stuff with the old man; pissed I had to be here and I thought his idea that I buy the company was not well thought out. But just to show I am not a total asshole I did close with "I am glad you are going to marry the mother of your baby and this seems like a nice place to start your life over again. We'll talk tomorrow after I meet with the old man."

****

Even on a weekend night, Santa Fe is an early to bed town. New York City it isn't. I walked through the bar to see if any of the ladies were still there, but Eva and Kayla had gone back to their hotel (and a night of fun I'm sure) and Cynthia and Sabrina had departed for their rooms.

I returned to my suite only to find Sabrina, my Executive Assistant, sound asleep in my bed.

This was quite unexpected.

She looked like she was sleeping.

I had no idea she was going to be there; for a moment I thought about sleeping on the couch in the living room and then said silently, "Fuck it."

I needed my sleep if I was going to be any good tomorrow.

I set the iphone alarm for 5:15am then quietly got undressed, used the bathroom without making too much noise and slipped under the covers, turning off the lamp by the bed.

I had no sooner rolled over on my side and closed my eyes than Sabrina was next to me, pulling me in to spoon with her.

It appeared to me that she had been asleep and that she was in some sort of sleeping gown but when she pushed her ass in to my crotch I could feel she was bare below the waist.

"Snuggle with me Master" she whispered to me as my cock rose to immediate attention to address this new sexual opportunity.

Sabrina was no stranger to my penis; she was a fellatrix of the highest order and I looked forward to her daily closed door visits to my office each afternoon while we were at the dealership.

The plane rides were even better because we had both privacy and lots more time.

My left hand went under her and found itself cupping and then fondling a massive bare breast capped by a long nipple.

My right hand wandered over her waist and fell on her lower belly where I felt a small scar about four inches long.

"I had a hysterectomy a few years ago. No more babies for me Master" she whispered.

Her belly was flat; she was fit and I liked how she felt next to me.

I kissed her neck and she giggled.

My hand wandered further south to a find a patch of trimmed hair at the top of her slit.

Below that her pussy was bare.

"I got my pussy waxed just for you" she giggled.

With that she wiggled her ass which felt great on my now hard and pulsating erection.

I cupped her pussy and kissed her neck again.

This time Sabrina shivered and goose bumps broke out over her entire body.

She could feel me - I was at full mast.

My lips moved to right ear and I kissed it and whispered to her "How do you want it?"

My right hand slide up so that my hands were playing with both of her nipples at the same time and I sensed, then heard, her breathing change. Sabrina was getting warmed up with this foreplay.

Sabrina was responding to my man handling efforts and now, while we were both tired we were but awake despite the semi-late hour.

"Just hold me please Master" Sabrina whispered.

I knew what she was thinking; could she go through with it and break her marriage vows?

I didn't want to pressure her, the decision was hers to make.

She could feel how I wanted her decision to go.

****

Like so many women I had met during the past 14 months, Sabrina was lonely and sexually starved for affection.

Her situation was different than any other I had encountered, she had been a breadwinner and a caregiver without respite for years.

I fell asleep with my arms wrapped around Sabrina and she fell asleep too, feeling safe and secure next to me.

Did we have sex?

No, we did not.

We both slept soundly until the alarm went off at 5:15am.

That's 4:15 Pacific Time, which is when I usually am in dreamland.

I was groggy and wished I was still sleeping.

I got up with a huge hard on and headed to the bathroom to pee.

Sabrina started the shower and then pulled me into it, washing my hair and cleaning me up as we kissed and bumped into one another.

There wasn't much time to fool around, and fucking was off the table, so it was fast and furious.

We did have a good time; lots of kissing and rubbing.

She got out of the shower first, dried herself and then dried me.

I was still hard, and with a twinkle in her eyes, Sabrina took me by the hand and sat me on the edge of the bed, kneeled between my feet, spread my thighs and without a word being said, proceeded to blow me.

Sabrina knew she was on the clock, but as an experienced sword swallower she knew some tricks I'd never experienced before and in no time flat I was emptying into her throat, my hands holding her head to my crotch as my seemingly endless ropes of cum splashed in her constricted passage as I thrust over and over and over.

With me still gasping at the pleasure, Sabrina quickly rose from her knees, opened her mouth to prove she had swallowed, and then went in to the bathroom, returning with a warm washcloth to clean me.

Then she toweled my crotch dry, kissed me, and said "Start getting dressed and I'll make you some coffee."

Before I left the room Sabrina kissed me again and said "Thank you for being a gentleman last night."

I kissed her back and said "It was my pleasure to hold you."

With her arms around my neck she smiled at me and said "Next time you find me in your bed ... you can make love to me all night long."

I smiled and replied "I can't wait."

I was downstairs a few minutes later, trying to be early for my appointment.

I was barely awake but I had been able to sip some coffee from the brewer in our room.

It wasn't very good but it was something to push the fog out of my brain.

I'd need it for this meeting.

****

The old man was waiting for me in the restaurant, sipping black coffee and smoking a cigarette.

There was a steaming hot cup of coffee waiting for me.

He was the Marlboro Man, with all the lines in a face that had been sucking on cigarettes for seven decades.

I didn't know anyone who smoked.

I didn't know if smoking was permitted in the restaurant but I guess it was.

Glancing around I didn't see any other tables with ashtrays on them.

He saw me looking and stated "I took it from the bar."

I nodded.

We shook hands; I sat down and he started in.

No preamble.

No get to know you back and forth.

No small talk.

Just his speech, lecture, whatever you want to call it.

"I've been waiting for someone to marry my daughter since she turned 18. That's a long time to wait for a grandchild. Now, I have one of those on the way and I made up my mind not to be pissed off at how or that Tony did it, but to be happy for my wife and for them."

I nodded, savoring that first sip of real coffee, fresh coffee, wondering why I was here listening to him prattle and I I wasn't upstairs still pounding Sabrina.

He went on "Now I can sell my business and do what my wife wants, which is to travel. I know these things (he waved his cigarette) will kill me but I have some time left to visit places I've been reading about and seeing on TV."