Senior Class Daughter Swap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to use that hot little mouth, honey." I make my announcement with a good slap on Kate's left butt cheek, making her jiggle around the toy lodged firmly in her tightest hole. Popping up off my knees, I unceremoniously shuck my pants and boxer briefs off. My cock springs free as soon as it clears my undies, nearly slapping against my stomach in the process. I catch Kate's eyes longingly looking to my shaft as it bounces in front of me. With a short kick, I lose my jeans and shorts, before pulling my shirt over my head.

I almost fall backward onto the couch, my stiff member bouncing in the air in front of me yet again, as I motion to Kate to get down to her knees. Never one to let me down, she drops softly to her knees between my legs as her eyes never leave my stiff rod.

One hand reaches out to grasp my rod as she gazes at it, almost in a trance.

"Do you want me to suck your cock, daddy?" Now laying it on thick with her eyes gazing up into mine, and her hand slowly sliding up and down the hard shaft. One stroke goes over the fleshy head, getting my pre-cum on her fingers, lubing the length for her next strokes.

"Yes honey, I need you to suck my cock. Get it good and wet for me." My voice coming out breathy and low as I watch my daughter slowly stroking my stiff member.

Without hesitation, she bends down to kiss the fleshy head, before circling it with her tongue, bathing it with a soft line of spit. Playing it up for me a little more than normal, she teases with her tongue until a string of spit connects her tongue and the fleshy cock head. She continues to softly stroke the length as she slips her tongue back onto the head of my cock. To show off even more, she runs down the bottom of my shaft, looking at me all the way, with her tongue flat against the bottom vein on my shaft. She catches me exhaling long and slow as she comes back up to my fleshy head. Catching my eyes, I give her a simple nod 'yes'. I see her return the nod with her eyes locked on mine momentarily, before she locks her lips around the fleshy head and pushes down hard.

Her lips travel halfway to my base in one fluid motion. Those soft, velvety lips pull in tight to lock onto me on her way back up. Her dark hair flutters in my lap as her lips slide up and down the thick shaft. She leaves a light sheen of spit on my shaft in the first few strokes, as I feel her tongue ringing and fluttering along my length while taking more and more of my unbearably stiff rod. Before long I feel the back of her throat pressing against my ultra-sensitive head at the bottom of each stroke. With a light click each time, she bumps my head into her throat, before pulling back all the way to my bulbous head.

"Mmmmmm someone taught you sooo well, honey."

I hear her giggle a bit as she pulls away from my now spit covered cock. Her hand glides up and down the entire length as she pulls away and catches her breath.

"I wonder who that could've been, daddy" before she lets out a short laugh and dives back on my rod, with her hungry mouth.

A low groan escapes my lips as she works hers on my shaft. Feeling the tight grip on every upward pull, and the rush of more of her saliva on every trip down my shaft, I relish the pleasure she's giving me.

"Mmmm yes honey, coat that cock. It's about time to feel that little ass of yours." Giving her a light tap on the cheek as she slides down my shaft one more time.

I feel her pull off softly this time, instead of the telltale tight lipped pop that I taught her, no doubt to let more of her spit stay on my now glistening rod. She gazes up at me, one hand in my lap, the other having disappeared between her legs, no doubt giving herself pleasure while she got me ready with her mouth.

"How do you want me?" her question rings out softly while her hand slowly slides up and down my shaft, her eyes looking right into mine.

"On the ottoman honey. Bend over the corner of it."

Motioning toward the far corner, away from the couch, as I slowly stand up in front of my dearest daughter. I indulge her and let her slip her mouth over my stiff rod one more time, until my head bumps her throat. My dearest girl holds herself as deep as possible on my rod for a count of 3 before sliding my meat out of her mouth. Once free of her mouth, I watch intently as she crawls over to the corner of the ottoman. My gaze stays on her tight buns and the glass toy lodged in the little pucker between them. I note the sways and twitches of her buns as she crawls to the corner of the long low leather piece of furniture dominating the center of the room.

I watch intently as my beautiful girl drapes herself over the top of the ottoman, one leg on each side of the corner of the piece of furniture, framing her tight little openings perfectly. After hesitating, she puts her left cheek against the leather top, looking back at me with the most inviting look I ever remember seeing. I make the few steps over to her in a trance, only noticing where I'm at when I kneel down between the long, lightly spread legs.

I look over my 'prize' as I slowly stroke my glistening shaft. I see your folds puffed still, and the glistening of your juices collected in your slit.

"Just for a few seconds" I say, almost to myself as I push the head of my cock against your slit, flaring you open. One hand moves to your hip as I push myself forward into your body. I feel you open to accept me, your grip holding tight to me, even tighter than I remembered you feeling.

"Fuckkkk honey, you're so tight with that toy in your ass." My voice barely above a grunt as half my shaft disappears into your body. I watch as you twitch and clench against me and the toy. Now both hands grasp at your hips as I jam more and more of myself into your body, feeling your silky grip hold almost unimaginably tight. I continue pushing into your body until I feel my balls resting against you, knowing that I'm buried in your hot, tight grip. Looking down, I see you stretched around my cock and the toy both, filling you more than ever before. My eyes travel up the length of your body until I lock in on the expression on your face. I see your eyes softly shut, mouth open slightly, panting out a low moan with each breath. I sweat to myself that I can hear you breathing the word 'daddy' every few breaths.

I had almost forgotten just how tight my beautiful girl was, having not felt you in months. But all the memories come flooding back as your juices coat me with each stroke. 'How can you be this wet AND this tight, all at once', I wonder to myself.

Deciding that it's time to give you what I promised, I pull back until just the head is lodged inside your tight grip. One hand moves to the flange at the base of your glass plug, pulling gently until it pops out past the widest point. I move it along slowly, watching you close back up as the toy comes free from your grip. Once it's finally free, I marvel at just how tight your little ring looks after you close fully.

My hand fumbles between the plug and the tube of lubricant. Once I finally have it, I squirt a large drop on the tight little pucker, before pushing my engorged cockhead against it. I squeeze another drop on you again, as I run the head in your tight little clench.

"Are you ready, honey?" I ask with genuine sincerity, not wanting to push you too hard, too fast.

I hear a low "mmmhhmmmm" out of you and look up to see you motioning yes with your head, still with your left cheek pressed on the ottoman.

My hand pushes down on the soft head as I press forward, feeling your ring spread around me. I fail to slip inside with the first push. I grip tight on your right cheek, pulling you open as I push forward again. This time I feel your ring spread open around my fleshy head, and sink the first couple inches of my shaft into your tightest hole. Holding myself in place, I notice your back arch up as you try to control your breathing. Noting the wince on your face as you try to accommodate the new intruder.

"Relax honey. Breathe deep and try to push out to meet me."

My voice stays low and steady, hoping I have a calming effect, so you can relax around my cock. Within the next 30 seconds I feel the impossibly tight grip on my cock relax until I can move forward and back gently. I start rocking forward and back inch by inch in your tight little chute, until I have more than half my cock buried. Both hands go to your hips as I steady you, and keep the light rocking motion going. Watching your breathing the entire time, I lose track of just how deep I am in your body, until I feel my balls press up against your slit.

"Mmmmm that's it honey. You've got it all in your ass, baby. And you're soooooo tight."

The last statement comes out in almost a breathy whisper.

"Keep relaxing for me honey...I'm going to make a believer out of you."

I start using short strokes as I bury myself at the end with each little nudge. I notice low little moans and groans coming from you as I saw in and out of you, urging me to lengthen my stroke. Almost lost in a trance, I lengthen my strokes until I'm pulling almost all the way out of your tightest hole, before sliding fully back inside.

My words come out unintelligible and barely above a mumble as I use long, full strokes. My breathing shortens up until I'm almost grunting with each shove, your pressure and grip having the desired effect. I notice that my eyes have been closed only when I hear you start to moan loudly. I open them to see you pushing back on me with each shove into your body, your volume picking up as your fingers grip tight on the top of the leather furniture you're strewn across. Suddenly I feel your body tense, your grip clamping down impossibly tight against my rod as you let out short screams and yelps, in time with the hammering I'm unleashing on your tightest hole. I feel your entire body shudder, through the grip you have me clamped in. This speeds my pace up to furious levels, using you now for my pleasure only as you writhe and shake on my cock.

I feel the first signs of my impending orgasm, as my balls tingle and tense up tight. Only a few more strokes and I'll unload the first load of hot cum in your tightest hole. My grunts continue louder and deeper as I feel my cum rushing from my balls. One more intense slam and I feel the first shot explode into your body. Another long pull back and slam forward causes the next jet to pulse into you. Two more short intense strokes cause the next explosions within you, before I inch forward and back, leaking the final drops into your tight little hole.

I leave myself buried, slumped over you while breathing in your ear.

"Mmmmmm, what a tight little ass. Wow!" kissing you lightly on the cheek, before pulling up and free soft and slowly. I look down while pulling free of your tight grip, noting how quickly your little pucker closes up as soon as I slip out.

"Mmmmmm honey, you might not love it...but that little backdoor is going to get a lot of loving."

A little snicker escapes my lips as I climb over onto the couch, and relax back into the cushion, leaving you strewn over the ottoman to recover.

I notice you coming out of your daze, pushing yourself up onto your elbows, then coming upright on your knees.

"That was so intense, dad. Different...but so intense." The first words out of your mouth after your first anal 'encounter', as a smile stretches across your face.

"I need to find my phone." You let out followed by a light giggle.

"Why honey?" my quizzical look shows through as Kate turns toward the hallway, speaking over her shoulder to me.

"Need to call Jenny. I want you to be the first one in her ass too, dad."

I watch intently as the petite little frame almost bounces down the hallway, before shaking my head in wonder.

'2 anal virgins and a 'butt slut'...in a 2 week period?' I think silently to myself, wondering if I'm going to find a pot of gold for my next trick.

12