Senior Class Daughter Swap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenny hunny, I need you to take a deep breath. This is going to make you stretch just a little bit, ok?"

I see a simple nod of her head, before she places her right cheek on the ottoman, allowing her to face Kate while I slide the glass toy in her tightest opening. My right hand goes to her cheek, spreading her gently, and allowing a little less tension as I push forward with the toy. I watch nearly mesmerized as the toy invades her, sliding up to the fattest point, before she finally flinches away, and I have to try again. A second steady, slow push with the toy and I'm able to watch it slide past its fattest point, with her now spread ring sucking it fully inside her, before closing on the thin stem that holds it in place.

I hear a low groan out of Jenny as it lodges fully in her. She naturally 'jumps' forward ever so softly at the first invasion, which Kate catches all of in rapt attention.

"That is so fucking hot! Why don't you have two plugs dad?"

My daughter accentuates her question with a sway of her own butt, while she continues to rub her most sensitive spot.

"We could both have toys in our asses....showing off for you, daddy..." Her voice trailing off as she lays it on a little thick, possibly for my benefit, or even maybe for her own.

'That's not a bad idea' I think to myself. Having two or three plugs around, just in case Kate and Jenny spend some more time over here this week together...or even after. My mind goes off on its own, to the thought of the two of them spending even more time here, even after the upcoming week, treating my cock to a buffet of tight little 18 year old holes. 'Too much to think about right now, old man. Just make sure to remember to pick up another glass plug....tomorrow'.

I remember that my left index finger is still lubed from having 'opened up' Jenny, so I decide to treat Kate to a little of what Jenny has been enjoying. With my right hand still on Jenny's tight butt cheek, I reach left to the little valley between Kate's cheeks. I make no attempt to even touch her slit, as my hand comes to grip on the inside of her left cheek, and my index finger immediately pressures her tightest passage. Her light taunt immediately changes to a low sigh, before putting her head down on the ottoman facing her best friend. My slickened fingertip pressures her ring gently, before she gives way. Her tight little ring surrounds my finger, as I dip inside her tight little backdoor again.

Kate does something that initially surprises me. But as it goes with the last couple days, I shouldn't be surprised by anything anymore. She pushes back on my finger, taking it all the way within seconds. I hear a lower sound out of her, that I can only classify as a low grunt, as I feel her clamping and clenching on my finger.

The sight is one out of pure fantasy for a man such as myself: the both of them ass up in my living room, holding on tight to my finger and a toy, with both asses swaying and moving on the 'invasions' I'm giving them. Younger me would have had to slam my rod into one of their pussies by this point, but with age comes patience, and I have other plans for both of them. I work my finger in and out of Kate's nearly virginal ass to the tempo of her own movements. Her pushing back takes care of about half of the 'stroke' I'd have to make with my fingers, while I pull gently at the plug inside Jenny's still virginal opening, before letting up and letting her clench it again fully.

After a moment of playing with both of them, I push myself away, ready to continue their educations for the evening.

"Ok girls, it's time to put those mouths to good use." I say as I walk around in front of and off to the left of my two hot little princesses, and take a seat on the couch, just off to the side of the ottoman.

I look to Jenny "Jenny hun, Kate says that you haven't had too much experience sucking cock yet. Is that the case?"

As I finish my sentence, my hand comes to grip lightly on my shaft, instinctively running up and down it slowly. I look to see both girls now staring at my shaft, before Jenny answers.

"Uh yes...just one boyfriend and one other time a party. I haven't given many blowjobs yet." Her answer comes a little broken up, no doubt from watching me intently, and the toy lodged tightly in her ass.

I look at her with the warmest look I can muster.

"That's going to change." As I curl my finger to invite her over to me, and spread my legs wide to give her the kind of access she's going to need. "Come over here hun. Right in here"

I see Kate watching, fully enthralled by my commanding of her best friend, as Jenny slides off the ottoman and crawls the few feet over between my legs. As soon as she reaches me, she moves forward to simply put her mouth on the head of my prick. I catch her with both hands, the one holding her gently by her hair, and the other warmly on her cheek.

"Ah ah ah, a good girl doesn't just suck it like it's some task she's forced to do. I want you to love what you're doing."

My hands push her down further, toward my balls. Where most men are the proudest of their shaft, I myself and profoundly proud of my balls. I am above average in size, possessing a good thick 7 inches. The compliments of them started with a little number I dated in college, and escalated from there. What can I say, we all have our quirks.

I instruct in my best 'fatherly tone' to Jenny "Kiss my balls hun....each one. Then lick them and suck each one in your mouth."

She takes my instruction to heart and does exactly as I say, bringing a smile to my face, as I feel her 'pop' one of my balls out of her mouth, and suckle gently at the other, before pulling it gently inside. I look down at her face, with my cock laying across her cheek as she 'worships' me.

"Such a beautiful sight hun."

I pull her gently up by the hand I have kept in her hair, until her lips drag across the underside of my shaft, and up to the tip.

"Now lick gently from the base, all the way up to the tip. This cock is going to do more to you than any other has...I want you to show it some love."

I watch as my 'new prize' licks her way from my base to my tip, then repeats the same again two more times.

"Now hun, lick around the head. Swirl with your tongue around it." Watching as Jenny does as told, in real time. Her tongue swirling around slowly, before flicking in the little slit at my tip.

"Goooooood girl, now take it in your mouth. Put just the head in and use your tongue on me again."

And like the good girl that she is, she wraps her lips around the tip of my cock, working herself down just behind the head, while her tongue flicks around my sensitive head. Just as I feel her lips start pursing tight around my shaft, I hear my daughter Kate let out a loud groan, causing me to look at my beautiful girl, shaking on the ottoman still. The midsection of her body arched up off of the leather top, with one hand pinned under herself, and the other reached over her back with two fingers still sliding in and out of one of her tight little entrances. From my angle I can't be sure which. But I can only hope she had her fingers in her ass, as she came.

As soon as Kate comes down from her orgasm, I see the dazed look clear from her face, and an almost sheepish one takes its place.

"Sorry........just too much with watching...well you know" before she lays her head back down on the ottoman for a moment. As soon as she catches her breath though, Kate gets up and slinks her way over the ottoman and onto the couch beside me.

As soon as she's close enough, I reach my arm over her back, as she props herself up with an arm propped on the back of the couch and the other right beside me. From this vantage I can look down her body, to her petite tits hanging just slightly from her frame. I look over her back, down the curve and over her buttocks, taking the rest of her in. I decide to ask how she came, in that moment.

"Kate hun...where were those fingers when you came?"

Her answer comes almost sheepishly at first, before she decides to let the inner 'bad girl' out.

"Um...I had two fingers in my ass, daddy. You want me to be ready for you....right??" Her answer comes complete with batted eyes at the end. No doubt laying it on a little thick for my benefit.

Her response gets a simple smile, and a "good girl" out of me, before I turn my look to Jenny.

"Jenny hun, I need you to take as much cock as you can now. Try to get all of me in your mouth. Be a good girl for me."

I look back at my beautiful daughter, reaching under her to grasp and lightly pinch one of her nipples, as her best friend forces more of my cock into her mouth. I feel Jenny's resistance grow as she's about halfway down the barrel of my shaft, ending in a soft grasp of the entrance of her throat, before she pulls back up abruptly.

I look down to see her catching her breath for a brief moment, before she plunges her lips back down my pole. 'She's going to make a good little cocksucker', I think to myself.

I watch as Kate comes in even tighter to me, now resting her chest against my shoulder, and moving a hand down my lap to hold the base of my cock, while her friend glides her lips up and down in a tight embrace.

I hear the voice of my beautiful daughter in my ear "Please let me help her. I want some too dad."

This time she's not laying it on thick. It sounds like she really does need what her friend is getting. My hand snakes around her, giving her a re-assuring light push down, to answer her question. With that, I watch her reposition herself on the couch so she can put her head down in my lap, hovering over my stomach. My other hand goes to Jenny's cheek, as she drags herself up off my cock.

"Jenny hunny, I want Kate to help you with that. Lick up and down the bottom side for me...and take good care of my balls hun."

I watch Jenny move down slightly, as Kate takes no time in engulfing my cock. Her lips make it halfway to my base, as Jenny licks and suckles at the base of my cock. Making love to me at the point where my shaft meets my balls. I feel one hot mouth sliding up and down my shaft, as the other licks at the base, before moving down to lick and suck on my balls in turn.

"You two are just too perfect. You know that right? AND I haven't even felt either of your pussies yet!" My little add-on at the end causes both of them to stop for a few seconds to laugh at me, before getting back to work.

'Some guys have all the luck' I think to myself as I look down to see my daughter's head bobbing slowly on my shaft, while I feel the work Jenny is going licking and sucking the underside of my prick at that exact moment. 'Kate is really damn good at this too' is my next thought. Perhaps she's just a natural, and hasn't had to practice much to get this good. Either way, I'm enjoying the skills...I won't complain.

As much as I want to let them give me their very best double blowjob, I know I need to move on to more important things...ensuring Jenny isn't an anal virgin when she's swapped for a week. Because I know I won't last forever with two mouths on my cock. And I've got a virgin ass to break in.

"Girls, girls, its' time to put this somewhere else." My hands softly try to coax both of them off my rod, as I feel Jenny pull back with my request. Kate is something different, not wanting to let my cock go, now that she's had me in her mouth. I feel her slide up and down my pole harder and faster a few more times, before I pull her back with a little more pressure. She makes a soft 'pop' as she relinquishes my cock, and comes up for a long breath. I look at her lips, wet with her own spit, before she gives me another sheepish grin.

"I know where it's going next...and it just gets me so worked up. Sorry dad..." it's funny how my own daughter says 'sorry dad' for continuing to suck my cock...I can't get over it, and how things have changed just so much in a little over a day.

"It's ok hun. I love that enthusiasm." before shifting my gaze to Jenny, giving her cheek a light stroke "And it's your turn hun. I want you bent over the ottoman again."

With her simple instruction, I watch her wiggle back from between my legs, and take up her old position bent over the ottoman, with her ass up, ready for me to enjoy.

I watch as Jenny settles herself onto the top of the ottoman, her B cups pressed beneath her and her cheek laying flat against it, while I walk around her. I catch her eyeing the cock that is soon going to disappear into her tightest hole, as I walk past her field of view. What surprises me a bit is Kate walking around the other side of the ottoman, kneeling beside her friend's tight little butt, but facing my direction when I come up behind Jenny.

"I want to watch from here. I know how it feels...now I want to see it!" her excitement at being able to watch me sink my cock in her friend's tight little ass is understandable to me. For some reason, nothing seems that odd anymore.

"I'll do even better hun." I reach down to take hold of her hands, placing them on Jenny's butt cheeks.

"Now when I tell you to, I want you to spread Jenny's butt for me. Help me take her."

I see her eyes light up at the idea, as I reach down to the base of the plug still lodged in Jenny's tight little backdoor. I give it a slow, steady pull until I see the flared body of it starting to appear around Jenny's now stretched ring. Her tight ring keeps expanding, stretching open as the toy comes into view. 'Oh that grip has to be intense', I think to myself, as more toy comes into view, until the widest point is out of her, and she closes back down after the taper slides out.

I look up to see Kate watching every move, not even noticing that I'm watching her now. I set the toy down on a towel on the floor, before reaching for the lube bottle, and drizzling lubricant on the top of my rock hard cock. This mixes with the saliva left over from both of them, as I work work my hand from base to top 3 times to smear it fully. With that, I kneel in place behind Jenny, with the flared head of my cock nudged tightly between her buns. The tip hits her pucker, and I see her flinch instinctively.

I look up to my enthralled daughter "Ok hun, spread her open for me."

And I watch my daughter use both hands to spread her best friend's ass open wide for me. Her pucker clenching tightly shut still, but showing just a bit less tension than before, thanks to the plug. I press the flared end of my cock against her puckered little star, and give it a nudge forward. I know this won't be enough to enter her, but I see her ring try to relax around me, before I pull back. This next time, I place a hand on top of my daughter's, as the tip of my cock makes contact with her tightest hole again. This time I push more firmly and continue the pressure as Jenny's ring starts to open for me. My other hand stays firmly wrapped around my shaft, as I push forward and the head 'pops' inside her tightest hole.

The reaction is instant as Jenny flinches upward and forward, but I hold tight enough to keep the tip of my cock lodged inside her. I watch as she settles back onto the ottoman after my first entry. Her breathing more labored now, as I stretch her more than she's ever been to this point.

"Breathe for me hun. Try to breathe deep and relax around me. Push out to meet me hunny...and keep breathing deeper."

I leave myself barely inside her for the next few seconds, before I feel my coaxing start to take some effect. I feel her begin to relax ever so slightly. She's still impossibly tight, but now I can begin to nudge a tiny bit forward, as more of my begins to disappear inside her.

I look over to my daughter, who's staring at where we meet. "How does it look Katie?"

My question looks like it catches her off guard, as she 'jolts' back to the moment. Looking up at me, she has a look like I haven't seen on her face. I can only describe it as pure lust.

"I....it's...it's so..mmmm." She comes to a full stop, before continuing "I'm thinking of how it looked when you fucked my ass."

"It was just as amazing baby. Both of your asses are perfect." I nearly groan as I feel Jenny clamp down even tighter again at the halfway point of my shaft. I've been continuing to inch more cock into her, slow and steady so she's 'broke-in' right.

"How does it feel hun? You ok so far??" I ask the beauty now half impaled on my pole. Feeling her impossibly tight grip clamping down on my cock as I try to push more into her ever so slowly.

I hear a low groan come out of her, as her head looks to drop a bit more on the top of the ottoman.

"It's.....big. It hurts some...just soooo intense. Like....it's hard to...." before she trails off in her heavy breathing and panting.

I watch as Kate lets go of her right ass cheek, and reaches under her, able to reach her most sensitive spot, to start rubbing her best friend, wanting to make her first experience that much more intense. I can tell the moment she makes contact, as Jenny's body flinches and tenses up even further. With the twitch, she shakes backward into me ever so slightly, lodging more cock in her, as I push forward and sink into her tightest opening. One more slight pull back, and a steady, firm push forward and she's totally impaled on my cock. I look down as I feel my balls lay against her slit. I can even feel Kate's hand rubbing her clit, and bumping against my balls in the process.

I feel her intense grip at the base of my shaft now, clamping down tight, before releasing ever so slightly, timed with her breathing. I take a moment to 'assess my situation' as I'm buried completely in Jenny's tightest hole. What snaps me back is more intense clenching and spasming around my cock, as Kate's rubbing must be taking full effect. I slowly withdraw my shaft until just the head is lodged in her tight ring, before slowly and firmly sliding back to full depth. Feeling Jenny twitching and clenching around me the entire time. What I hear as I start sawing forward and back into her can't be described as coherent words, but half moans, mumbles and little yelps and soft pants. Only then do I notice that I've got both hands on her hips, instinctively using them for leverage while I push all of myself into her.

I pick up my pace as Kate looks on mesmerized, watching my cock disappear into her friend over and over. I hear Jenny's sounds blend into one long groan, as she tenses even tighter around my cock. I imagine her trying to milk every drop of cum out of me, when I look down and see her back arching up with my thrusts. Her groan turns into soft screams as she shudders around my thrusts. Each thrust knocking her forward so the fronts of her legs bounce off the ottoman. The tight, pert flesh of her buns rippling with each impact of my thighs on her, as I rut into her tightest hole.

Jenny's orgasm concludes with a soft but pleading "fuck meeeeee", as my pace hurries to a frenzy. Even if she hadn't practically begged, I had no intention of letting up. I'm thinking of one thing only at this moment in my life: pounding this tiny little backdoor until I cum as deep as possible inside her. Each slam into her at full depth brings me closer to the edge. My balls slapping against her as I feel the first warning of my impending cum. My balls begin to tingle as I feel the little aftershocks going through her body.

"Ohhh hunny I'm going to cum. I'm almost there!"

Giving my warning for no reason. Not like she's going to be able to pull away, or try to escape what's coming. My own dear daughter Kate pulls herself even closer to the action at the sound of my warning, as my breathing gets deeper and rougher.

"Cum in her dad. Just like you did me." I hear the breathy voice of Kate as she watches me invade her friend's most intimate place, right in front of her eyes. Five more rough, fast strokes into her and I hold myself buried inside as I erupt my first shot into her. A rough full length thrust into her again coaxes two more ropes of cum out of me, before sliding nearly out of her tight ring, and pushing to full depth yet again to force another rope of cum from me. I hold myself buried in her for two more pulses of thick cream into her tightest access...savoring the feeling of emptying my balls inside her no longer virgin back door.