Senior Getaway

Story Info
High school seniors celebrate graduation with weekend of sex.
12.2k words
4.6
19.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit, shit, shit.

Ian had got caught breaking a cardinal rule: Don't fuck a buddy's family member behind their back.

In fairness, everyone knows Bill's mom and dad have an open marriage. And Mrs. Cornwall had invited Ian to come and play with her in so many words. Ian had to assume she knew it would be okay with Mr. Cornwall. Ian was also pretty sure Bill would probably have shrugged it off if he were the only one who knew. But Ian had blindsided Bill resulting in him and the whole gang walking in on Ian and his mom in the act.

When Bill turned eighteen, his parents told him they'd been swingers since they'd gotten married, and now that Bill, their youngest, was an adult, they were going to have a completely open marriage. They told Bill to let his friends know about it because they couldn't guarantee none of them would see and hear them having sex with visitors. Ian had always thought Bill's mom was hot, which prompted him to make some suggestive jokes. To his surprise, she flirted back and eventually told him to stop by.

Ian didn't have a final during the last testing period but everyone else had their Spanish final, so he figured he and Mrs. Cornwall would have a couple of hours. Unfortunately, the Spanish teacher fully understood senioritis, so she gave a blowoff final to the seniors that they finished in twenty minutes. As soon as they were done, they met up and drove to Bill's.

When the group walked in, Ian had Mrs. Cornwall bent over the kitchen island, shorts and panties around one ankle, top wide open and her tits hanging over the top of her bra. Ian was mauling those tits, using them as handles to ram her body onto his cock. Ian had cum a ton and their combined juices were dripping down her legs and onto the floor. She was just about to cum when Ian unloaded in her cunt, and she yelled for Ian to keep pounding her. She got what she wanted, and so she was hitting her orgasm just as the rest of the group walked in. Mrs. Cornwall was quivering from head to toe and shouting at Ian, "Keep fucking. Keep fucking."

The group was meeting at Bill's to finalize plans for the upcoming weekend at Lisa's family cabin. They had to clean out their lockers the next day and pick up their report cards, and then they were heading north. Three girls and five guys off to celebrate the end of senior year after their last finals. Lisa's parents were certain their little girl was going to get some action, but they probably didn't suspect that the plan was for three days of no-holes-barred, mix and match fucking between the five guys and the three girls.

Now Ian was sitting in the hot seat as they debated what to do with him. Beth and Kathy thought they should leave him behind. Tony, John and Mike thought it was no big deal since they all knew Mrs. Cornwall had a lot of sex partners. Ian wasn't the first guy they'd caught her having sex with. Beth suspected she was a bit of an exhibitionist. Bill was silent. Then Lisa spoke up.

"If Ian were going to sleep with Tony's sister, he'd probably make sure it was okay with Tony first, right?"

The group made some general sounds of agreement, although Tony chimed in with, "Leave my sister out of this." Tony's older sister had a reputation for being sexually adventurous, so the group waved off his objections.

Lisa had also picked her because unbeknownst to everyone but Lisa, she'd taken John's virginity. Lisa had urged John to tell Tony at the time, but John had decided not to. Lisa had been looking right at John when she made her statement causing John to turn red and look away.

"Ian didn't give Bill the courtesy of telling him he intended to have sex with his mom. If he had, Bill probably would've said okay, and he probably would've done something so the rest of us wouldn't have walked in on them."

Bill nodded in agreement and John said, "Yeah. So what's your point?"

"My point is, Ian's crime was lack of courtesy, not banging Bill's mom. That doesn't rise to the level of ostracism."

There was some hemming and hawing, but it sounded like everyone agreed. Then Beth asked, "So what do you suggest?"

Lisa grinned slyly as she said, "I think we should make him the fluffer and cleanup man for the weekend."

The group erupted at that. Lisa had once repeated a story her older sister told her about a friend who'd been invited to a party during fraternity hell week at their school. The person who invited her supposedly told her that pledges to the fraternity would be made to suck upperclassmen's cocks to get them hard and then lick the cum out of their dates' pussies as part of their initiation. According to her sister, the friend thought it sounded creepy and didn't go.

Everyone thought it was a made-up story, even if it sounded hot. John and Beth had heard similar stories about both sororities and fraternities from their older siblings. None of them really believed any of the stories. They figured out that they were always told third hand and the people they heard it from hadn't actually gone to the party. Kathy also pointed out that there would certainly be pledges who weren't down for that, and that meant a huge risk of a whistleblower getting the house shut down.

Now Lisa wanted Ian to enact that in real life. Obviously, he objected, but he was shouted down as the debate began.

Beth and Kathy were both in favor. Kathy said, "I've loved the idea of guys eating creampies since the first time I heard of it, but I've never been able to talk a guy into it. I know how easy I can make myself cum with my fingers after I've just been fucked, and I imagine I'd have a major orgasm from someone eating me out. Count me as a yes."

Beth said, "I'm all for a hot mouth on my cunt whenever I can get it. And it'll be nice not to worry about dripping cum wherever I walk. Not to mention, Ian's a pretty good pussy licker."

Since all the girls were on the pill and the members of the group were careful about who they had sex with, they all felt safe going bareback whenever they fucked.

John said, "Speaking of dripping, I think his duties should include cleaning dripping cocks as well as pussies. If he can suck them to get them hard, he can suck them to get them clean."

That received a favorable response and was added to the motion over Ian's strenuous objections.

Tony was against it saying, "You can make him lick the girls' cunts, but I don't want any guy sucking my dick."

Bill scoffed saying, "You don't have to ask for fluffing if you don't want it, but the last weekend we spent up there you needed Beth and Lisa sucking your cock and licking your balls together to get it up on Sunday afternoon. And besides, in the dark, you wouldn't know the difference between Ian's mouth and Beth's."

John and Mike were in favor with Mike admitting one of the gay guys from school had given him a blowjob during a party a while back. He said after that, he believed the stories about guys knowing how to suck cock better than girls. Mike was only five foot five, but he was ripped from years of gymnastics, and he had a boyish face. For some reason that appealed to several of the gay guys at school and they hit on Mike a lot until he convinced them he was straight. He said even then they didn't stop entirely.

After a bit more debate, the group voted, and Ian was officially named the designated mouth for the weekend.

They were about to go on discussing the rest of the details for the weekend when Mike said, "Wait a minute. How do we know Ian won't back out once we get up there? What would we do then? It'd be weird having him hang around and not participate, but no one is going to want to drive him home."

The rest of the group grumbled about that a bit, and when Mike sensed they were in agreement with him he proposed they make Ian prove right there that he'd fulfill his duties before giving him the okay to attend. That got a yes vote without any discussion, and the group chose Lisa and Bill to secure proof.

Bill got undressed, revealing his half hard dick. He ordered Ian to his knees in front of him, and taking hold of his cock, he slapped him in the cheek with it before offering the tip to his lips.

Ian stared at Bill's piss hole for what seemed like an eternity before Mike said, "He's not going to do it. Let's just vote him out for the weekend."

Ian could hear the fresh debate winding up, so he closed his eyes and darted his head forward, ending up with about half of Bill's cock in his mouth. He accidentally let his teeth scrape Bill's cock as he closed his mouth, causing Bill to yelp. Ian quickly recovered, covering his teeth with his lips and swabbing Bill's shaft with his tongue. That drew an, "Oooh!" from Bill who put his hands on Ian's head.

Ian took a second to think about what felt good to him when girls sucked his cock. Remembering the awesome cock sucking he'd gotten from Mrs. Cornwall before they started fucking, he sucked in his cheeks and worked up a mouth full of spit.

Bill was enjoying Ian's tongue work, and the wet suction took it to another level. That would probably get him hard enough to fuck, but he wanted Ian to look like a real cocksucker. Bill took a firmer grip on Ian's head and thrust his full seven inches into Ian's mouth.

Ian had felt Bill's cock getting hard and figured sucking and licking would be enough to fulfill his "duties." So he was surprised when Bill rammed his cock all the way down his throat. He instantly started gagging and pushed Bill away. He managed not to hurl, but a stream of spit and mucus that he'd gagged up dripped out of his mouth. He started to lay into Bill, but Kathy said, "That can happen when you've got a cock in your mouth. You need to be ready."

The rest of the group chimed in with their agreement and Bill pressed his now almost fully erect cock against Ian's lips. Ian thought about saying, "You're hard now. Go fuck her," but he thought better of it and opened his mouth. He began tentatively bobbing on Bill's cock until he felt Bill's hands on his head again. Deciding he needed to be the one setting the pace, he began sucking more vigorously, experimenting with how deep he could take Bill's dick.

Bill was actually enjoying the blowjob Ian was giving him. For a moment he considered letting Ian continue to suck him and blowing in his mouth, but he decided that wasn't in the spirit of the group's decision. He tapped Ian on the head and said, "Enough," instead.

While Ian was sucking Bill, Lisa had gotten naked except for the crotchless panties she'd worn to school that day. She always sat in the front row in Spanish class, and she'd told everyone she was going to give the handsome Senor Ortiz a look at her bare pussy that day. She said her goal was to fuck him on graduation day.

The opening in the panties hugged her prominent inner lips and a string of pearls ran down the center of her vulva. In order to guarantee she could give Senor Ortiz a memorable view she'd worn the shortest skirt the nuns at their Catholic school would let her get away with.

She'd also worn a sheer blouse and bra that day with a vest over the top. With the vest removed, Senor Ortiz had a clear view of her gumdrop nipples and dark areolas.

It wasn't the first time she'd flashed him, but it was certainly her boldest move. Up until then she'd never dared to wear less than a pair of fairly modest lace panties under her skirt.

When she dropped her final on his desk, she handed him an invitation to her graduation party. She whispered to him, "You probably want to open that in private." In addition to the standard invitation, she'd included a handwritten note that said, "Come late, stay late, and I'll take you around the world."

Lisa was a shameless exhibitionist and often dressed to encourage guys and girls to take a peek. Her body was trim and strong from cheerleading and dance classes, with no excess fat, but she was a curvy five foot five with C-cup tits and wide hips. A classic hourglass figure. She also had large, dark areolas and she loved to wear semi-transparent bras and blouses that gave glimpses of her assets in the right light. The nuns had told her more than once to put a sweater on.

Lisa loved the idea of people watching her fuck. She knew that her body made men and women hot, and that her husky alto voice was enough to make any man's dick get hard. She'd actually made a couple of sex videos and posted them online, although her face was obscured. One of them was a father-daughter incest fantasy she'd made with a friend of her father's that had gotten a couple of million views.

Lisa sat in one of the easy chairs with her legs hanging over the arms. Lisa only reluctantly did anal, but she still winked her asshole at Bill as he lined up his cock. Bill loved ass fucking and Lisa suspected he'd shove his cock into a guy's ass just as fast as he'd shove it into hers. Lisa was fascinated with male-on-male sex, so watching Bill sink his dick into Ian's mouth had her cunt drooling.

Ian had actually gotten Bill pretty close to the edge, so he had to pause and take a deep breath as he slowly slid his cock into Lisa's pussy. What made it more difficult was the fact that he thought Lisa was the sexiest girl in their group although he'd never say it out loud. He tried to think of something that would get his dick to calm down.

He tried thinking about seeing Ian railing his mom, but that actually got him hotter. Then he tried to think about what it would be like being in Ian's position and at first it cooled him down, but then he started thinking about how Ian seemed to get into cock sucking after a bit and found himself wondering if he'd like it. Finally, he thought about being forced to rim Tony's skinny, hairy ass and that did it. He almost lost his hardon before he started plowing Lisa's talented fuck hole.

The group watched Bill and Lisa fuck as both became flushed and sweaty and began breathing hard. Both of them loved to talk dirty while they fucked, and they didn't let the group down, each spewing a filthy narrative of what their lovers were doing to their bodies and how their impending orgasms felt.

"That's it! Pound my cunt hard! Give me that big cock!"

"Squeeze my cock in your tight little fuck hole! I've got a huge load of jizz save up, ready to blast your cunt!"

"Fill me with your fuck juice! Give me enough cum to drown Ian!"

And so it went. Even though it was an obvious parody of the dialogue from a porn video, Bill and Lisa managed to make it sound hot.

The group could mostly see Bill's flexing ass and swinging balls, although Lisa had positioned herself so they could see Lisa's bouncing tits and watch her maul her own nipples. Lisa was tilting her head back and saying, "Fuck me good now! I'm almost there!" when Bill shouted, "Oh god! Take it! Oh fuck!"

Bill's balls convulsed mightily, and after a couple of strokes the group could see milky jizz leaking out around his cock along with Lisa's copious cum.

Lisa urged Bill to keep fucking but after just a few more thrusts his cock head became hypersensitive and he pulled out. Bill looked apologetic because he sincerely wanted to give her an orgasm. As he withdrew, Lisa gave a little quiver like she'd started to cum, then started cursing, "You limp dick fucker! You left me hanging! What the fuck! How could you do that?!" She was too caught up in the moment to see Bill's hurt look.

Although Beth hadn't mentioned it during the debate, she'd had a boyfriend for a short while who routinely shot off too quickly. He always said he was sorry and then fingered her to an unsatisfactory orgasm. One day when he was drunk, she'd told him to go down on her after he came, and he did. It was the best orgasm she'd ever experienced. She tried to get him to do it again when he was sober, but he refused, and she dropped him soon after. With that in mind, she said, "Ian, see if you can get her off while you clean her up."

With Lisa's feet over the arms of the chair, all Ian could see was milky white cum pooling from her clit to her pussy, with a small drip that had leaked down and been caught in her asshole. Before Ian could make up his mind where to start, John pointed out, "Bill's about to drip on the floor. You need to take care of that first."

Bill was standing to Ian's left, and when he turned his head, he could see a drop of cum just starting to separate from the tip of his dick. Without thinking, Ian stuck out his tongue and caught the drop, then sucked Bill's soft member into his mouth and began scrubbing it with his tongue.

Bill hissed through his teeth a couple of times when Ian's tongue ran over his still-sensitive frenulum and piss hole. Ian was tempted to concentrate there to see if he could make Bill pull out, but he'd caught the unhappy look on his face when he pulled out of Lisa. So instead, he made quick work of cleaning him and withdrew.

Turning back to Lisa, Ian decided to start at the bottom and work his way up. Lisa had been the first one to suggest rimming when she heard about it from her older sister, and although everyone in the group except Tony liked having their asses licked, Lisa was maybe the most enthusiastic about it.

Lisa gave a little squeal when she felt Ian's tongue on her ass. That also caused an involuntary contraction in her pussy which sent a fresh cascade of cum dripping down to her ass, and Ian lapped it up as he probed Lisa's tight little hole. He was intrigued by the way it coated his tongue.

Ian had tasted cum before on the lips of girls who had sucked his cock, but he hadn't really appreciated the texture. Now he was realizing that cum is thick and sticky. It was an unfamiliar feeling on his tongue, and he couldn't quite make up his mind whether it was unpleasant or not. It did give him an appreciation for why some girls didn't like it.

Lisa gave a disappointed groan as Ian left her asshole and began licking and slurping his way up to her pussy, cleaning her perineum as he went. When he was confronted by the lake of cum contained in her gaping pussy, he decided to dive right in. He ran his tongue through her furrow, collecting a large mouthful of sperm as he went.

Lisa could feel him scooping the sperm out of her hole, and before he could swallow it, she said, "Show me." He opened his mouth and showed her the pool of spunk on his tongue, and after looking at it for a moment Lisa motioned for him to turn and show the group. When he turned, he saw a flash go off from Beth's phone. As he swallowed, he saw her take a second picture.

Ian made one more swipe that collected the majority of Bill's spend, then he set about to lick Lisa's pussy like he normally would, slurping up the remnants as he went. Lisa was soon writhing under his tongue, and when she came, he ate her through two more orgasms before he lifted his head and smiled at her. During that time, Ian had come up with a plan to give the group something they hadn't bargained for when they devised his punishment.

Lisa licked Ian's face clean and made out with him for a minute in appreciation for the great pussy licking. Then she and Bill got dressed as they held a short discussion about the rest of the details for the weekend and then the group left.

On his way home, Ian called Marco, a friend from the track team who also happened to be gay and asked if he could drop by his house that evening. Ian had never invited Marco over before, so he said to Ian, "Sure I can come over. What's up?"

To his surprise, Ian answered, "I need you to teach me how to suck cock."

Marco had always thought Ian was attractive, but he knew he was straight and had never thought about having any kind of sex with him. He was curious about what had changed.

Ian explained about what he'd done and how he was being punished by his friends. Marco had heard the rumors floating around school about their sex parties, so he wasn't surprised by Ian's story.