All Comments on 'Senior Man Learns to Suck Cock'

by LittleTommyTudor

Sort by:
  • 308 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have been sucking a neighbors cock for a few months now. He talked me into letting him suck my cock and I did. After the third time he sucked me off I felt it was fair for me to do the same to him. I offered to suck him, but he said I didn’t need to if I wasn’t really into giving head. I had long ago traded blowjobs with men when I was in my middle to older teens. I had discovered a park men’s room near where I lived. It was about 20 minutes by bike. I found it one day while riding because I had to piss badly. When I walked in there was an older man. He was probably in his 70s. I was 15. I walked up to the urinal to piss. The whole time I was pissing the old man stood at his urinal like he was pissing. No one pisses that long I thought so I glanced over and noticed he was sporting a hard on. I think he noticed a had taken a peek because he told me it was okay for me to look. I did look. In fact I stared. I was mesmerized. He offered to suck my cock and I let him do it. I was hooked. This was the first sex of any kind I had ever had with another person. I kept returning to the park men’s room over and over and started returning the favor to men I met there. One man eventually told me about a path in the woods where men go to suck cock. I started using that path during the summers and got lots of sex. I kept this up until I was 19 and went away to college. Once I told my neighbor about this he was overjoyed and now we suck each other often. He is single and gay. He is 84. I am bisexual and married. I am 81. Life is good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sound great

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved the story my cock was hard and dripping pre cum.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I enjoy it very much wishing I had a cock in my mouth right now

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i am here to suck all your cock

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My cock sucking started when I was 50 and now I can't stop. I was introduced to it a man 5 years older than me who did man to man massages naked. After 2 visits having an erotic massage with me cumming in his mouth I wanted to try it myself which I did and loved it. Over the coming months it progressed to him fucking me and spraying my face with spunk which I am addicted to now. He introduced me to his friends and I have been spitoasted many times and loved being filled at both ends. He arranged for six of clients and friends to meet at his house and I was to experience a Bukakee session . It was amazing I sucked 7 cocks all different sizes and when they we all ready they wanked off onto my face and in my mouth until it was coated in their cum and I loved it . I have done this many times with the same group and now some of them cum twice on my face.

FriesbaconnekkidFriesbaconnekkidabout 2 months ago

I got over being afraid of people knowing I suck cocks. Most of my old friends have died, no family within a thousand miles, retired, so no worries. My name is Ric Carter, 70 years old, and I would be willing to bet I have had more cocks in my mouth than any man or woman in the Somers/Lakeside/Kalispell, Montana area. I'm proud of how many blow jobs I have given.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

I'm new, clean and interested in a man's large hard cock... looking for older 55-75 yrs, prefer married DDFree of course. In Folsom Ca. wiglles@pacbell.net

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous