Senior Week at Myrtle Beach

Story Info
Matt has an unexpected first time with his friend Brian.
3.7k words
4.43
22.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of a trip to Myrtle Beach with my friends in the summer just after finishing high school. Names have been changed.

***

"This is it; we're here," Brian's voice crackled over the walkie talkie we were using to chat between cars. This was summer 2000, and while several of us had cell phones, they weren't always reliable in the rural Carolinas where we'd been driving. I turned into the campground we were renting and pulled up to the cabin. It wasn't quite like it looked in the brochure photos, but it was cheap and not far from the water and the strip. My friends were getting out of their cars and looking around the place.

"Ok, we've rented two cabins, and there are seven of us. How should we split up?" Brian asked as I walked up. We'd already tentatively made a plan, so half the group split away for their cabin and Jason, Josh, Brian and I walked in ours. It was sweltering, but luckily had a window AC unit that we immediately turned on. There was a double bed against one wall and bunk beds against another. Not fancy.

"Uh, where's the bathroom?" Jason asked.

"It's communal, just a minute walk from here. We passed it on the way driving in," Josh said, trying to be upbeat. "You need to go? I can show you."

"No, just wondering what we'd gotten ourselves in to," Jason replied. "It'd better have individual stalls."

My first thought was about the sleeping arrangements. I'd had a crush on Jason forever, and we'd shared a bed on a school trip to New York a few months back, but nothing happened, so I didn't want to repeat that. (Years later both he and I are out gay men; at this point he was too closeted to say anything.) Brian and Josh were the tightest friends of the four of us, but I'd been spending a lot of time and getting closer with Brian recently.

"I don't mind; I'll share the double," said Brian. I could tell he was a little down about the accommodations, since he'd planned that part of the trip. He saw this as a concession.

"Brian," I said, "you can't beat the price here, and where we can rent as 18 year olds is limited. I can't sleep on the top bunk because I'll fall off. Jason, Josh, you guys take the bunk beds. I'll happily share the double with you." I felt kind of like Emperor Palpatine, subtly devising the sleeping arrangement to my liking without revealing my motives and hoping that it might let something happen with Brian during the week. Jason and Josh shrugged to each other and agreed, thinking they'd gotten the better part of the arrangement.

My decision was totally self-serving; Brian was gorgeous. He had a permanently mussed blob of already slightly receding black hair and a few light freckles. His smile made my stomach flip and his laugh was infectious. His body was trim and toned from years on the tennis team. He had that naturally gorgeous aesthetic that many 18 year olds have from being young and active. He was a kind and intelligent person. We'd become good friends in the last couple of years having had many classes together.

I wasn't as athletically inclined as Brian, but had an average body from doing a lot of landscaping in my neighborhood and a nice tan from the work as well. I'm a blonde haired, blue eyed guy, very different in complexion from Brian, as well as a bit taller and heavier.

"I'd better not wake up in the middle of the night to the bunk bed shaking because you're beating off," Jason teased Josh.

"I'll keep it subtle," Josh retorted. "And if you do wake up during it, don't bitch about it; join in!" This was typical of our banter.

Jason took the bottom bunk, Josh the top, and we made plans to head to the beach. We started changing into swimsuits, turning away from the center of the room for a bit of modesty. I glanced at Brian as he was pulling his bathing suit up in time to see a thick patch of dark pubes that narrowed into a treasure trail ending at his belly button. The style of the time was for long board shorts and Brian's suit was the shortest of any of us, which got me laughing.

"What, Matt?" Brian asked. "You know I like short shorts. That's why they're called 'shorts.' Any surprise that I prefer a short bathing suit as well? Gotta show off these legs, and my ass!" He started shaking his butt at us and we all began to laugh.

After our time at the beach, Jason and Josh went to the store to get snacks while Brian and I stayed at the campground to take showers. When we got to the bathroom, it was empty except for the two of us. The showers were walled on three sides and had a curtain on the fourth with a small bench to dress. We took adjacent stalls and kept chatting, although to hear over the water we were practically yelling. I started imagining Brian naked in the shower beside me, which had my nerves tingling. If only there were some way to see him! I'd daydreamed earlier at the beach about seeing him in the shower, but I'd imagined that there was no space in the stalls for dressing and we'd have to do that in the open. Now that I'd seen the bench inside the curtain, that was out.

"Hey, Matt," Brian called, "can I borrow some shampoo? I forgot mine."

WHAT?! This was literally my dream— the perfect excuse to see him. The wall was too high for me to pass it over, so I'd have to send it through the curtain. I could've just stuck the bottle through, but instead, I steeled my nerves. Although it was totally against my nature, I decided to act bold. I stepped out of my stall and opened the curtain to his, strolling right in with the shampoo, acting as if this were no big deal.

"Woah!" He jumped when I walked in and covered his crotch with his hands. "I thought you'd just pass it over the divider."

"It's too tall. Besides, we're good friends. Might as well know what we look like naked. It takes our friendship to a new level. Haven't you wondered what your friends look like? I do. And I've always wanted to see you," I admitted. I could feel blood start flowing toward my dick as I stood naked in front of him feigning boldness and speaking so honestly. My normally tight nut sack was relaxed from the hot water of the shower, so I knew I was showing well.

"Well," he said laughing, "here I am. Just an average guy." He stood with arms as open as he could in the narrow stall and turned slowly like a model. I'd admired his body at the beach earlier, but something about this more intimate situation was so hot. Seeing his Adonis belt leading down to his cock made me giddy. He had very hairy legs and a small hairy ass, but his body hair stopped abruptly at his waist. As he finished his rotation, his dick looked more chubbed than when he'd started.

I squirted shampoo in my hand and stepped toward him. "Here, I'll suds you up."

I moved toward Brian and massaged the shampoo into his hair. We both had downward glances to keep the water out of our eyes, which put our groins directly in our lines of sight. Both our dicks hardened as we stood close, no longer simply looking fluffed, but now rising off of our balls and beginning to angle away from our bodies, pointing toward each other. He broke the silence right as they bumped.

"Dude, this is just weird," he said, starting to laugh. "I really thought you were just gonna pass me the bottle, not start a sword fight!"

"No, this would be weird," I said as I reached down from his head and tickled his armpits. When he flinched away, I ran my hands down his abs toward his crotch. "You want me to shampoo this hair too? You've got a lot." As a blonde guy, my pubes are light brown; I'd never seen someone who had dark body hair naked before. The color made his pubes look much more full than mine.

We both started laughing and just as my hand reached the edge of his pubes we stepped back from each other and looked each other up and own. I wondered what was going through his mind. I was incredibly horny. I can still remember my mouth watering in the moment; I wanted to drop and suck his cock. I'd never felt an urge like that before. As we stood, checking each other out, our most notable feature of course was our boners throbbing with our heartbeats, arching toward the ceiling. They were similar in size, both of us cut, my dick slightly longer. Although average, both of us had very aesthetically pleasing dicks, straight with a slight upward curve and bulging heads. The sexual nature of the moment was tangible and electric.

Suddenly from a window came the noise of someone else approaching the bathroom. I winked at Brian and slipped out of his stall and back into mine just as they were opening the door to the bathroom. My head was spinning. I couldn't believe what just happened.

The new arrival had the water on in his shower stall quickly. I called out, "Hey, Brian, I'm done here. Heading back to the cabin."

"Me too!" came his reply. I dressed quickly, stuffing my boner in my shorts, hoping it wouldn't show too much. As I left my stall, Brian came out from his, handing me my shampoo. "How did I end up with your shampoo?" Brian asked with a chuckle. "I think I forgot to pack any."

"You can borrow mine anytime you need," I offered as we left the bathroom and started walking back toward the cabin. My mind was going crazy, not to mention my dick. I could clearly see he was still hard too since the shorts and boxers combo provided little restraint. What was I going to say about what had just happened?

"Perfect timing," I heard Josh's voice boom just then, yelling out his car window. He and Jason were returning from the store and pulling up in their car. "Help us unload." I felt conflicted: angry that life pulled me out of that moment with Brian twice now, but also glad to have a distraction and not to address anything. We went on with our day, unloading/unpacking, getting dinner, and then mini golf with the whole group. As we returned to the campground, I'd had little time to consider what had happened that afternoon.

Walking into the cabin, Josh warned, "Now, Matt, let me inform you from my many sleepovers at Brian's that he sleepwalks, talks in his sleep, all kinds of things. Be prepared."

"Perfect," Jason laughed, "so he'll just up and wander out of the cabin in the middle of the night."

"Yeah, I really can't be held responsible for what I'm doing when asleep," Brian admitted. "My family often tells me about bizarre things I've done the next morning."

"Well in that case you should sleep by the wall," I said, "that way you'd have to get up around me to leave. Plus I'm a light sleeper so it's unlikely you could actually leave the bed without waking me."

Brian and I put a sheet on the mattress, but because the AC was working well, and we were right by it, we put our sleeping bags on top of the sheet for more warmth instead of using a blanket. "We're camping," Brian mused.

We got ready for bed quickly. Josh donned silk pajama pants and Jason a pair of mesh shorts and a tank top, crawling in to their respective bunks. Brian and I stripped down to just our boxers. I'd often teased him about his when we were changing on other occasions. Like many high schoolers, I was obsessed with certain brands and wore Joe Boxer or Gap, usually with a goofy pattern. Those kind of boxers were baggy, with overlapping thicker material around the fly, and were nearly as long as my shorts. Brian wore Hanes or Fruit of the Loom, the kind with five in a pack for super cheap. The material was super thin, much tighter, and the look was almost square cut. The puckering, thin fly didn't hide his bulge at all. I couldn't help but bite my lip and think back to the shower.

After a bit of talking, we all fell asleep quickly, tired from the sun and the travel. During the night, the cabin alternated between hot/humid and cold/clammy depending on the cycle of the air conditioner. Needless to say this kept Brian and me in and out of our sleeping bags, covering sometimes and throwing them off at others. Suddenly, I was woken up by Brian who sat up in bed and turned toward me.

"Who's that?" Brian asked somewhat loudly.

"It's Matt," I whispered. "What's wrong?"

"Matt!" Brian exclaimed. "Josh?"

"Josh is over there in the bunk bed," I replied. "I'm Matt. Brian, what's wrong? Are you awake or asleep?"

Brian lay back on his side facing me, reached over and patted my head, rubbing my hair. It was a bit aggressive, but also weirdly funny. He then moved lower, patting my face, almost trying to see me in the darkness through touch. This exploration continued down my neck, chest, and stomach. It felt a bit ticklish as he touched my stomach and I started to chuckle, wondering just how low he would go with his exam. I simply lay there, unmoving, submitting. He didn't stop as he reached the top edge of my boxers and he patted my dick and balls. A pause. He patted again, no longer moving farther down. I wasn't aroused yet, but felt blood flowing to my crotch and my heart beat quickening. Feeling bold, I decided if he touched my junk again, I was going to reciprocate. A third pat to my now growing boner.

"Oh, I guess it is Matt," Brian said quietly. What did that mean exactly? I'd often wondered if he and Josh had ever jerked off together because of some alluding jokes they made that seemed to go a little too far. How did touching my crotch tell him I wasn't Josh? I'd never find out.

I turned on my side slightly toward Brian and reached over to where I guessed was his crotch. It was really dark and the dim glow of moonlight didn't illuminate much. I felt the thin material of his boxers and cupped his dick and balls in my hand, giving him a pat as he had me. I didn't move my hand away, though, and kept massaging his package.

"How do you like it?" I asked quietly, teasing. Brian inhaled noisily through his teeth as I touched him, clearly enjoying the sensation.

I had never touched another dick in my life than my own until this point. My instincts knew what to do, though. Brian was immediately rock hard. Feeling the heat of his dick and it growing in my hand is unforgettable to this day. I traced the outline of his cock up and down in his boxers with a single finger. The pleasure as I approached the tip made it flex against my touch. He reached back over to me and found my hard dick sticking out of my fly from when I'd repositioned on my side. He began mirroring what I was doing to him, brushing me lightly with just a couple fingers. My heart was pounding so hard and fast. I felt out of my mind. I'd never been touched by another guy and the sensations were incredible.

I stuck my finger inside Brian's fly and continued exploring. The small fly made it difficult to maneuver. Reading my mind, he lifted up a bit and quietly slid down his boxers. I did the same. Although it was too dark in the cabin to see well, the images of Brian from the shower earlier were flitting through my head. Now I was seeing him through touch. I rolled his balls in my fingers. He had large nuts, like me, but his sack was much rougher and hairier than my own. The wiry crackle of his pubes against my fingernails was ingrained instantly in my memory. The heat and hardness of his dick seemed amazing, similar, yet different from my own. I felt the way his skin moved on his shaft and traced the shape of the helmet head, slowly circling all the way to the slit at the tip. I brushed my fingers around his groin, where his legs met his torso. A low moan escaped him and he bent one knee and spread his legs more to give better access. Though he couldn't see it, this made me smile because I could tell he was completely aroused and loving this. We continued this silent erotic petting session for a bit, trembling with our hearts racing as we tried to keep our breathing quiet and measured, mindful of Jason and Josh sleeping just a few feet away.

I finally took the plunge and wrapped my hand around his dick, feeling it fill my hand, starting to stroke him slowly, pulling up a bit too much and then pushing down into his nuts at the bottom. Brian almost immediately let out a big puff of breath and grabbed my wrist, stopping my stroking with my hand still around his dick. "So close," he whispered, holding his breath. I could feel his dick inflate even more in my hand, which seemed impossible, and then finally relax a bit as the wave passed through him. He sighed. He hadn't had any precum that I'd noticed, but as I started rubbing again, there was a bit of wetness now around the tip of his dick. We were just 18, both relatively inexperienced sexually, and much like many first encounters, everything felt too amazing and we wouldn't last long.

I wasn't really thinking much about my own arousal, instead focusing on Brian, but I was just as turned on as he was. When he stopped me, I tuned into my own sensations and realized I was close too. My balls were tingling, my dick the hardest it'd ever been in my life, and I was near the point of no return. I would eventually learn that like many, one of my biggest turn ons is the pleasure of my partner; if they're getting off, I am too. Having my friend in my hand and on the brink was too much for me. We knew each other well enough to instinctively be sexually synchronized. We were both on the edge and about to cum together.

"You're gonna make me cum," I whimpered as we resumed stroking each other.

"Keep quiet," Brian replied.

He put his free hand on my back and pulled me closer to him. I grabbed his back too as our sweaty foreheads touched and his hot breath mingled with mine. Our stroking was perfectly in sync now and I could feel his nuts tightening at the bottom of each stroke and his dick swelling, on the verge of erupting in my hand. We squeezed each other tighter as our orgasms approached, fingers digging into our backs.

At the same moment, we each let out a sigh. Another unforgettable memory: feeling another person's dick throbbing, pulsing, and squirting in my hand for the first time in my life. I could feel hot liquid hitting my stomach. I don't usually shoot much when I cum, but in this moment I was turned on enough to feel myself launching ropes from deep in my balls onto Brian's torso. The room immediately smelled like cum. There was sticky wetness on our stomachs, sleeping bags, and in our pubes. Having to be so quiet with our friends in the room amplified the intensity of the sensations. Our stroking slowed and we relaxed our grip on each other.

"Thank you," I whispered. "That felt really good. I'm glad we shared that."

"Ditto," was Brian's short reply. "That's what friends are for."

We released each other and pulled our underwear back up with minimal rustling and making as little noise as possible. Josh was still snoring lightly and Jason wasn't moving; they didn't seem to have noticed anything. I rubbed what cum I could onto my sleeping bag and turned on my side, away from the wet mess. Brian reached his arm around me and hugged me as I settled into bed. This gesture kept my mind from racing and allowed me to fall back asleep quickly.

Brian and I didn't talk about what happened in the morning or during the trip, nor did it happen again. The crunchy cum stains on our sleeping bags and sheet were a nightly reminder that the incident was not imagined. We continued an amazing senior week at the beach. Brian and I got even closer throughout the rest of the summer. Although we never talked about this night, he would eventually become one of my first friends that I came out to. We visited each other in college a bit as well and there was another event at one of those trips I may write about, depending on reaction to this story. Brian is now married with kids. I haven't seen him in years and he's not super active on social media, though I like to look back at his pictures. Our class reunion is approaching and everyone has been sharing memories online. I do wish I could find an excuse to visit him now where there was a hot tub, sauna, or other possibly fun setup! Wonder if he ever fooled around with any other guys or if he'd be willing to do so again?