Senior Week Ch. 04: Target Acquired

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could see him casually tossing her the shirt as she'd flailed desperately to deflect it. She could feel the warm wetness clinging thickly to the side of her breast as she'd pulled the yellow fabric over her head. She could see Jessie's knowing eyes widen in playful recognition of the illicit stain. And when Kevin had been holding her and accidentally run his fingers over the spot...

The hair on Rachel's neck stood up tall and she felt a shiver pass from her scalp all the way to the tips of her toes. The parting shot had hit a dead bulls-eye and she felt frozen in the grips of her enemy's false embrace. Erica was leaned in so closely that she could smell the freshly washed sweetness of her hair. She couldn't see her face but she was sure she was flowing with self-satisfaction.

The shiver morphed into a buzzing burn and Rachel suddenly felt her blood run hot through her veins. A quick swell of unexpected rage overtook her as the surprise and hurt melted into hatred. She felt the same way she had that morning hiding in Tyler's closet when she'd had to bite her lip and listen to Erica tear her apart from just a few feet away. It had taken every ounce of willpower to stop herself from crashing through the folding door and explaining in excruciating detail what had taken place on the very couch where Erica was sitting just minutes prior.

While she'd been able to avoid that specific outburst, the thick lust for vengeance had fueled her to approach Tyler for a second go the moment they'd been alone again. She'd been so white hot with anger and arousal that she'd been going to let him fuck her for the second time that morning. Right there in the basement. Bent over the futon. With his family and girlfriend upstairs.

She'd even wanted to get caught. It would've driven her point home violently and a sadistic part of her would've loved to have seen the contorted pain on Erica's face. But it hadn't been meant to be. She and Tyler had been innocuously interrupted, and soon after her hasty exit, her now empty quest to defeat an imaginary villain had forced her to tears. The true gravity of what she'd done that morning (and its relation to the darkness in which she'd been wandering) had overwhelmed her and it had been the first crack in the wall that led to her eventual total breakdown later that day.

But now that she was experiencing it all again, she didn't feel the shame and self-loathing that had dominated her being and pushed her to the floor that morning. She only felt the anger. The boiling hate. The blood-thirst. She bristled as Erica held her gently by the shoulder, making a presentation of genuine contrition, while in reality she had stuck a concealed blade into her ribs. It felt like a scene from a movie.

She set her jaw as her thoughts began to spin down dangerous corridors. The entire time she'd been doing her little back and forth with Erica, she'd never actually intended to take things too far. She had flirted with Tyler only for show. It was just part of their sparring match. But now? Now everything felt different.

Rachel gritted her teeth as Erica finally began to pull back. Their cheeks passing, she swallowed hard to keep an even smile aimed at Erica's amused expression. Forcing a sweet grin of her own, she flipped her hair and spoke warmly, a hint of a silly laugh in her voice.

"I'm sorry, too. And I wasn't trying to flirt with, you know." She giggled and rolled her eyes as if what she was about to say was ridiculous to even consider.

"I'm certainly not going to fuck your boyfriend."

Erica's smile left her face and she swallowed at Rachel's vulgar mention of Tyler. She instinctively turned her head away to look back at him. And at that very second, Rachel looked into Tyler's eyes as well. With her own face hidden for the moment from Erica's view, she winked at him and mouthed an additional word for only him to see. A word that had been left off her previous sentence.

"Yet."

Erica watched Tyler's eyes grow wide for a second and she quickly turned back to look at Rachel, only to receive a blank stare. The girls had exchanged poisonous jabs as they feigned a truce and Rachel's had hit home just as hard as Erica's. She swallowed the chilling insecurity as her eyes drifted between Rachel and Tyler, trying to pick up the slightest hint of unspoken communication. But there was none. Tyler's face hinted at mild annoyance and Rachel simply looked confused, as if she were waiting for Erica to move next. Erica gritted her teeth a final time and smiled once more at Rachel. With held breath, she turned back towards Tyler as the two finally resumed their once-interrupted path to a different part of the house.

Rachel stood still and continued to watch the couple's retreat from the living room. As the tension dissipated all around them, Rebecca leaned in and hissed into Rachel's ear.

"What the hell was that all-?"

Rachel shushed her harshly and brought a hand up in annoyance as her gaze stayed fixed on Tyler and Erica's receding figures. Rebecca raised a stunned eyebrow at her friend's uncharacteristically curt response. Rachel looked like she was waiting for something. Rebecca traced her gaze and watched the pair walk away as well. What was she staring at?

Rachel was indeed waiting for something. Something very particular. A sign. She had seen Tyler's eyes flare up at her silent implication. She also remembered the way he had looked at her the last time they'd seen each other. The tortured fear and arousal he'd displayed as she'd stood in his garage while making her stealthy exit from the basement. She'd known then how badly he'd wanted her. Just as she knew now. She only needed a final confirmation.

With patient intensity, Rachel watched as Erica rounded a corner to a different room with Tyler's guiding hand on her back. And then it came. Just before Tyler disappeared behind the wall as well, he glanced back. He looked right at Rachel's face and their eyes locked for a second. Rachel held his gaze purposefully for a full second before winking one final time. Even from clear across the room she could see his jaw tighten as he ducked his head into the hallway and disappeared.

***

Rachel winked at Rebecca as they sat on the stools in their kitchen. Each holding a shot glass of icy cold, flavored vodka, the girls grinned and tipped the shots back. Rachel gritted her teeth as the burning taste slid past her lips and down her throat. She glanced idly at the clock on the stove.

10:14 A.M.

He'd be there soon.

***

The next hour of the party glided on smoothly without incident. Rachel resumed her beer pong game with Rebecca, and within minutes, everyone had seemingly moved on from the strange scene that had erupted without warning and then fizzled just as quickly. But not moved on completely.

The implications that Erica had loudly laid out for everyone to hear regarding Rachel's proclivity for dropping to her knees had not been so easily forgotten in the minds of horny teenage boys. Rachel's outfit had already gotten her plenty of attention but she became keenly aware of how the looks had grown from quick nervous glances to emboldened, lustful ogles.

The boys whom they were playing beer pong with had even let a few casual, probing innuendos slip out. They were testing the water. Was it actually true that this sexy, proactively dressed hottie across the table (who had already been dancing seductively with her friend) was the type to give out some easy, causal head? Rachel could practically feel their pants tightening from ten feet away. It turned her on (as such attention always did) but her thoughts were simply in a different place.

Tyler.

The gears in Rachel's head begun turning the second Tyler and Erica had walked away. When he had glanced back at her, she'd known she had him. It was just a matter of how she would work it and what she'd actually do.

Erica would certainly be glued to his hip for the rest of the night so getting him alone long enough to have any serious fun was likely impossible. But if she could just steal him for two minutes she was sure she could plant the seed in his head and set up a plan for later. She could even give him a tiny preview to seal the deal. She could be very, very persuasive when she wanted to be. Especially when making an oral argument...

She had been lost in her arousing thoughts when she'd suddenly heard a delightful squeal. She brought her eyes around just in time to feel Rebecca pull her tight into a happy, drunken embrace. Rachel felt their bodies push together roughly and an exciting buzz trickled though her senses. Shaking out her daze, she shot her friend a confused grin.

Rebecca grinned back with wide eyes and a victorious smile. She shouted gleefully.

"Hell yeah, girl! Winnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!"

Rachel looked up with even further confusion as her brain finally processed the scene. The boys across the table were shaking their heads sheepishly as just a single cup remained in front of them. A cup with a floating ping pong ball. Rachel had been so checked out that she hadn't even been keeping tabs on the game. Rebecca had just hit the winning shot. Rachel grinned again in surprise. Wow!

But despite the joyous distraction, her thoughts switched quickly back to Tyler and what she was going to do. She felt the firm warmth of Rebecca's curves press tighter into her own as they remained pushed together in their celebratory embrace. The sensation forced another shiver down her spine and her eyes widened as an exciting idea formed in her brain. A dangerously exciting idea...

Her thoughts suddenly swirling, she slipped out of Rebecca's hug and turned to fully face her friend. Her eyes focused on the sharp features of Rebecca's pretty face. Her thick lashes and her sexy nose ring stud. And the full, pillowy lips that had put dirty thoughts into the minds of hundreds of boys.

She swallowed as her gaze traced further downward. While she hadn't dressed quite as provocatively as Rachel had, Rebecca's own full and perky breasts were certainly on display in her low-cut t-shirt. Her toned stomach revealed another piercing, shining and sparkly as it dangled from her belly button. And her ass. If there was one feature that Rachel was truly jealous of, it was her friend's music-video butt. She knew what boys thought about it when they saw her in tight jeans or clad in a short, swirling field hockey skirt. She smiled deviously.

But she wasn't making a catalogue of Rebecca's sexy features for her own benefit (although the girls' now multiple sexual interactions did have her thinking about those things more than she once had). Rather, she was looking at Rebecca through the eyes of a boy. She was tallying the ways Rebecca turned guys on with her assets. With her personality. With her skills in the bedroom. Rachel smiled further. She had her idea.

Bringing her hands to Rebecca's shoulders, she spun her still-celebrating friend away from the table and focused her attention. Her plan had a few steps but number one was getting Rebecca to agree at all. Rachel could do it without her but it wouldn't be nearly as much fun. She trembled with excitement as she spoke.

"Becca, listen. That boy from before. Erica's boyfriend. What did you think of him?"

Rebecca was still grinning from her victorious beer pong shot but she suddenly dropped her smile and raised an inquisitive eyebrow. What did she think of him? What was Rachel-? She shrugged and answered plainly.

"Um, he was hot. Too bad his girlfriend's such a bitch though. Why? What does it matter what I think of-?"

Rachel cut her off like the question wasn't important.

"That's Tyler. He's my ex-boyfriend from a while back. He's the one from-." Rachel paused and embarrassingly corrected herself.

"He's, um, one of the ones from that day after the prom. Remember I told you I went to his house and, um, we were in his basement and then his girlfriend..."

Rebecca's eyes widened and she stifled a laughing cough as Rachel put the pieces together for her. She had thought the name 'Tyler' had sounded familiar. Shit! He had been the one Rachel had-. Rebecca swallowed and hissed back loudly.

"Whoa! That was those two?? Oh my God, Rach. No wonder she hates you!"

Rachel grinned back and shook her head.

"No, she doesn't know about that. Well I mean, I'm pretty sure she doesn't. I doubt she'd be anywhere near Tyler if she had found out."

Rebecca stared back incredulously.

"Wait, she doesn't know about that but she still teed off on you like she did? Jesus Christ, imagine if she did know!"

Rachel suddenly flashed an annoyed look. All of this was beside the point. It hadn't been why she'd brought it up. She cleared her throat and spoke.

"No, look, Becca, fuck her. Okay? This isn't about-. Look, who does she think she is just walking up and talking to us like that? I mean, she doesn't even know you. And she calls you a slut in front of a house full of strangers? Are you kidding me?"

Rachel saw her friend's silly grin slip away as her expression darkened. She had her attention now. It was time to put the cards on the table.

"Listen, I know Ty wants me again. He can't help himself. So I'm going to go make that happen." She felt her breath quicken as she put the words out there.

Rebecca smiled again in disbelief as she shook her head.

"What? Go make that hap-? Like, now? Rach are you crazy? How are you going to-?"

Rachel rolled her eyes and giggled. "No, not now. I'm not that big of a whore. Like, this week. Maybe tomorrow." She shrugged her shoulders as if she'd just made plans to buy a new pair of flip-flops. No big thing.

Rebecca smirked and this time flashed her own partially-annoyed, partially-confused look. "Ohhh-kay. So why are you telling me this? What does it have to do with me?"

Rachel narrowed her eyes playfully at Rebecca and changed her tone to a more curious-sounding purr as she reached out and touched her friend's shirt.

"Well, I can definitely do it myself but, you know. I'd rather have some help, too. I think it would be a lot more fun if maybe another person got involved."

She bit her lip and winked at Rebecca. She felt herself tingle as she saw understanding form in her friend's eyes.

Rebecca only considered the idea for one exciting second before agreeing. She had her friend's back and she hadn't much cared for some random girl coming up and disrespecting her like that. She wasn't one to normally go and mess with other girls' boyfriends (although her record wasn't entirely clean) but that chick had been snotty enough (and her boyfriend hot enough) that she'd definitely make an exception. And the idea of having another threesome with Rachel made her more excited than she cared to openly admit.

She was in.

***

Rebecca bit her nail idly as nervous energy flowed through her system. She was beginning to feel the first warm tingles of a buzz forming in her brain and she was glad for that. Part of her hadn't actually expected Rachel to go through with the plan. She'd figured that once she'd had a chance to sleep on it that she'd get cold feet or maybe just decide to leave the whole thing alone. But as she glanced over her friend's scantily-clad body and felt the raw sexuality oozing from her pores, she knew that Rachel had made a choice that she had no intention of going back on.

Finally unable to sit in the awkward silence any longer, Rebecca finally extracted her thumbnail from her mouth and spoke.

"So, what's he like? You know, like, with sex and stuff?"

Rachel turned towards her friend and raised an eyebrow as her lips pursed into an amused grin.

"Tyler?"

Rebecca resumed her nervous nail-chewing as she nodded in response.

"Yeah. I mean, you've been with him a lot, right? He looked hot from what I saw at the party but-. She paused and twisted her lips into a devious grin as she smiled with her eyes.

"Like, does he have a big dick?"

Rachel giggled reflexively and shook her head. But her silly expression faded as a touch of arousal flashed across her face. She cleared her throat.

"You won't be disappointed."

It was Rebecca's turn to giggle and her eyes danced playfully.

"What does that mean? Like, how big?"

She giggled again and began pantomiming with her hands, holding them apart a few inches and then slowly widening the gap as she searched Rachel's face for clues.

Rachel smirked and shook her head as she rolled her eyes at the question. Despite Rebecca's silliness and playful curiosity, she could tell that her friend's usual supreme confidence was a little dulled by the fact that she was the unfamiliar party in the equation. It made sense but she also was so excited that Rebecca had signed on. And she knew that once the moment arrived, all hesitation would quickly melt away.

Shrugging coyly, she smiled and kept her poker face tight.

"Guess you'll have to wait and see."

***

"Hell yeah."

Rachel felt her stomach flutter as she watched Rebecca accept her proposal with alacrity. Her mind raced. With her friend in tow, it was time to move onto the next phase of her plan. She had to get Tyler alone for a minute or two. And that meant getting him away from Erica.

"You know you guys were lucky, right? Let's run it back!"

Snapped back from her dizzying thoughts, she looked up to see one of the boys from their beer pong game smiling at her expectantly. He had made his way around the table and he grinned as he nodded to both her and Rebecca. He and his partner had been joking about the fluky outcome of the game and it was clear that they didn't want their interaction with their two sexy opponents to end anytime soon.

Rebecca had been about to agree to a rematch when Rachel cut her off. She had her idea.

"Let's take a quick break."

Smiling warmly, she reached out and touched the boy flirtingly on his arm, causing him to swallow hard. Shaking her plastic cup, she grinned to the sound of a few lonely ice cubes clanking together.

"Can a girl get another drink, maybe?"

Her new friend smiled widely and nodded his head. "Of course. What kind of host do you think I am? What were you drink-?"

Rachel leaned into him and cut him off. "I'll come with you. Kitchen?"

He widened his eyes and swallowed again. His eyes darting nervously to her deep cleavage, he nodded and indicated across the room.

When they reached the kitchen, Rachel handed him her cup and mumbled something about whatever fruity mixed drink she'd been enjoying. As he turned towards the fridge, she let her eyes pass over the space with searching aim. In the far corner, she spotted Tyler and Erica talking with a small group of people. Swallowing a rush of excitement, she turned back to avoid being the target of any wandering glances.

"Here you go."

Rachel smiled warmly as the boy handed her a full cup with a happy grin. Taking a quick sip, she paused and licked her lips.

"Mike, right?"

'Mike' beamed back at her, happy that she had remembered his name. "Yup. Um, Rachel?"

She nodded at him with a silly grin as she took another sip. He obviously knew her name. He was just trying to play it cool. Reaching forward to pick an imaginary fuzz off his shoulder, she spoke again.

"This is a cool house you guys got! And, like, a totally fun party!" She paused and offered a sheepish grin as she indicated back towards the living room

"Except for a few minutes back there when, you know..."

Mike returned a matching cringe but shook his head as if to playfully brush it off.

"Yeah what was that all about anyway-?" He stopped himself short. "Sorry, it's not my business. Tyler is actually one of my buddies and when I invited him I didn't realize there might be some dram-."