Senior Year at Sommerville High Ch. 04

Story Info
Jake sets up Ray, Madison & Zoe reveal big secrets.
11.3k words
4.67
11.7k
9

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+

CHARACTER GUIDE

Jake - He is the main character. He is Italian with olive skin, brown hair, and blue eyes. He's fit with a flat stomach, toned arms, and chest.

Tyler - Jake's best friend, pale and skinny with slightly chubby cheeks. He has bleached hair. Always ready to make an immature joke.

Soniya - Tyler's girlfriend, of South Indian descent and extremely pretty with long black hair and brown eyes. Average body build.

Sydney - Blonde and busty, a theatre kid and self-appointed group leader. She loves taking charge and uses her big boobs to her advantage.

Zoe - A near Zendaya clone except curvier though not by much. She is artistic and generally keeps her walls up.

Matt - He is Irish with fiery red hair and is average in every way imaginable. Nothing stands out about him. He gets along with everyone.

Ray - Well-mannered and the school's star athlete. He puts others before him whenever he can. He is a black teenager who looks like a pro athlete already.

Madison - The school's 'IT' girl. She looks like a model and does small modeling jobs. She has long brunette hair, perfectly tanned skin, and piercing grey eyes. Above-average gravity-defying boobs with a cute butt.

Ms.Santiago - Latina Home Ec teacher. She looks innocent and is easy to get along with. She has a shapely figure, but her big, round ass is her best feature.

Courtney - Cute busty blonde. A classmate of Jake and his friends. She is usually seen with her best friend, Morgan.

Danielle(Dani) - Jake's older sister who graduated from college but moved back home, where she works remotely.

Felicity - A senior of 3 years to Jake. Not shy about her sexuality and is well-known for her amazing ass.

Mr.Grayson - The new teacher at the school who is Jake's and Zoe's homeroom teacher. He looks to be in his late twenties.

Nadine & Melissa - Madison's minions who follow her everywhere.

-----------------------------------

FRIDAY

I grabbed some clothes, tossed them into my overnight bag, and ran downstairs. I kissed my mom goodbye and jumped into Ray's car.

From the driver's seat, Ray asked, "Last chance. Are you sure you want to waste your Saturday for my qualifiers?"

"Let's hit the road, man! I've wanted to do a road trip for a while now."

"I don't think a drive upstate counts as a road trip."

"Beggars can't be choosers. Am I right?"

He shrugged and backed out of my driveway. Ray had a track meet qualifier for nationals at the state university in the northern part of the state. I had no plans for the weekend, and Ray was going alone, so I decided to tag along. My parents loved and trusted Ray, so they were fine with me going with him.

"I want to thank you again, Jake. Believe it or not, this is the first time I've had someone accompany me to a track event."

"Bullshit. Your parents have had to come to watch you before."

"Not in high school."

"Really?"

"Yup. My mom can never get a day off, and my dad is always on the road."

Ray's mom worked as the warden for a female prison in a different state. His dad coached for a minor-league baseball team. Thinking about it, it made sense. His parents were never home, and his grandmother was too old to travel long distances.

The car was silent for half an hour till we had to stop for gas. As Ray filled up the tank, I went inside to grab snacks and drinks. I got myself Pepsi and Cheetos while getting Ray protein bars and water.

We got back on the road, and I offered him his snacks. He initially declined, saying he had brought his own from home but accepted them later, saying, "I was taught to never say no to a kind gesture."

We had another stretch of not talking, and it was irritating me. I never have problems conversing. I tried to remember past conversations Ray and I had, but that's when it dawned on me.

I said, "I don't think you and me have ever hung out before."

"Should I be scared for my life?" he joked.

"That is all up to you, my friend," I said with the same joking tone. "It's hard to believe we've been friends for so long, yet we've never hung out together."

"If you think about it, it kind of makes sense."

"How?"

"I'm the odd one out of the group. Everyone else has a bit of party animal or wildness to them. Meanwhile, I'm introverted, calm, and the guy who plays it by the book."

Ray was right. Whenever we wanted to do something adventurous or something that broke the rules, he would be the one to try and talk us out of it. In the end, we would carry on while he would remove himself from the situation.

I asked, "Do you think of that often?"

"Of what? Me not fitting in?" I nodded, and he answered, "I won't say often. But it does pop up from time to time."

"Hmmm. Think of it this way you bring balance to the group. Without you, some of us may end up in serious trouble."

He laughed and said, "I don't think you guys have listened to my warnings once."

"You sure about that?" I said with a smile, realizing it was true.

We talked for the rest of the ride and got to know each other well. I discovered a lot about Ray which I felt ashamed to admit after being 'good' friends for 6, 7 years.

We reached our hotel around 8 pm and checked into our rooms. Our hotel was a short walk from the college town, so I suggested, "Let's go to town. We'll find some food and probably some fun also."

Ray being himself, was hesitant, "I don't know, man. I got my qualifiers tomorrow, and I can't afford to get into any trouble."

"I promise I will not let you get into any trouble. We'll see how it ends up. The second you feel uncomfortable, we'll come back. Sound good?"

He didn't give the most confident nod, but he did agree. It took 10 minutes to reach the heart of the town. With it being a Friday night, the streets were packed with drunk college kids, high college kids, and some who were both.

Navigating through the crowd was difficult. We were even more cautious when we saw a fight between a couple of drunk dudes after they accidentally bumped into each other.

Ray said, "Jake, bro, let's go back. We'll order food, and I'll pay for it. You can get whatever you want. No limit."

"Relax, man. You're going to be living in a place like this next year. Let's get your feet wet now."

I did feel bad for putting Ray in an uncomfortable situation, but it was all for good. I wanted to help him experience life differently.

We found a diner that wasn't too busy and grabbed a table. I asked Ray, "What do you think so far?"

"All we've done is walk to a diner, and I've seen more crazy shit than I have in my entire life."

"Don't worry, man. After dinner, we'll explore for a bit and head right back. Make sure you're all rested up for your track meet tomorrow."

A waitress came to take our order, and I got a burger and fries with a shake while Ray went light and ordered a sandwich.

We were enjoying our food when someone put me into a chokehold. I struggled for a bit before the attacker let go. I was ready to swing, but I saw who it was and held back.

"Relax, Rosati. I'm just fucking with ya," the attack said.

"Hunter? What the hell are you doing here?"

Hunter Meyers graduated from Sommerville last year, and I played with him on the basketball team.

"That's what I should be asking you. What is a high schooler doing here?"

I explained that I had come with Ray for his track meet, and we came out to get some food and experience college life.

That's when Hunter clocked Ray and said, "Oh shit! My bad, man." He dapped up Ray and told his friends, "Yo, this dude right here, he's an elite cornerback. One of the top recruits in the nation."

Ray never dealt with attention well and forced an awkward smile.

Hunter turned his attention back to me and said, Experience college life, huh? You couldn't have picked a better day. Our frat is throwing a party, and you both are welcome."

I was down, but I knew Ray wouldn't be. I looked at him, but to my surprise, he said, "I'm down to check it out. See what it's like." I reached across the table for a fist bump. We paid for the food and walked with Hunter and his group to their frat house.

On the way, I asked Ray, "Are you sure about this? No peer pressure. We can make up an excuse and go to the hotel."

"No, man. Let's go. I've been knocking on the party lifestyle without giving it a fair chance."

"Fair enough, but you do have your track meet tomorrow. Don't you need your rest?"

"Now you're starting to sound like me. Are you sure you want to go to this party?"

I smiled and said, "Hell yeah, I do. But I also don't want to be the reason why you don't perform well tomorrow."

"Don't worry about that, Jake." He checked his watch and said, "It's 9:10 right now. I'll leave at 10:30. Sound good?" I nodded.

A few minutes later, we reached the frat house. And at first glance, I was underwhelmed. There was a decent crowd, everyone had a drink in their hand, and I even saw a couple of joints being passed around.

I walked over to Hunter and said, "No offense, dude. But this party sucks for a frat party. I've been to high school parties better than this."

He chuckled and said, "Bro, let the party get started. Then tell me if this party sucks or not."

He wasn't wrong. The party started to pick up and turned into the best party of my life. I was having drinks, dancing to great music, playing drinking games, and I found a cute blonde to dance with. It was like a high school but elevated in every way.

I took a break to top my drink off when someone grabbed my shoulder from behind. I turned around and saw it was Ray. He was trying to say something, but the music was too loud that I couldn't hear anything.

I motioned to go outside, and we did. He then said, "I'm heading back to the room."

Buzzed from the drinks, I grabbed his watch to check the time. It was almost 11:30 PM. I apologized, "Shit, I'm sorry, dude. We should have headed back an hour ago."

"You don't have to yell. The music isn't that loud here. And you stay. You look like you're having fun."

"No, no, I'm coming back too. I'm having way too much fun. Just let me see if I can find Hunter to say bye."

The place was now packed, and with me being drunk, I had no chance of finding him. I spent 10 minutes looking for him and getting lost in the crowd before leaving.

Ray and I started walking back to the hotel when I saw someone familiar. I knew I was drunk, so I wasn't sure, yet I called out, "Felicity?"

"Yes, it is me. Funny running into you here."

"Yeah, we just came out of this frat party. I didn't know you went here."

"We were busy with other stuff last time. Maybe we can get to know each other now."

"I guess so," I replied as I remembered what happened on the Ferris Wheel. "But, I think I'm going to have to take a raincheck." I explained to her why I was here and ended up at the party, and why I was heading back early.

"Hmmm, you still have my number right?"

"Yup."

"Text me tomorrow. I love watching sports meets." As she said that, I noticed her eyeing Ray up and down.

"Ok, I'll text you tomorrow. Night."

Ray and I started walking back to our room while Felicity and her friends went to the party.

On the walk back, I asked Ray, "What do you think about Felicity? That ass is amazing, right?"

He looked at me with a smile and said, "You're fucking right, bro. That ass is amazing." We high-fived and continued walking. "You know, she was the first crush I ever had. Like first serious crush."

"Well, well, well. Looks like Ray does have other things in mind other than school."

"Can't blame a guy for having a crush on her."

"What about now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Still have a crush?"

"I don't know if I'm still crushing on her but I am definitely still attracted to her."

"Yeah, and so is every guy who's seen her."

Ray and I had taken major strides in our friendship today and I was happy. We talked a little bit more and I found out he had another crush but refused to tell me who it was.

We reached the hotel, said good night and went to our separate rooms.

SATURDAY

The qualifiers started at 9 but Ray had to get there at least an hour early to check-in. I had no reason to be there that early so I slept-in.

I woke up severely hungover and dehydrated. I took a minute for the spinning to stop before getting out of bed. I chugged a whole bottle of water and carried out my morning routine. I forgot to charge my phone last night and it had died, so I plugged it in and went downstairs hoping I could catch the complimentary breakfast.

With a full stomach and hydrated once again, I was back to being sober. I headed back to my room and checked my phone. I had a whole bunch of notifications waiting for me.

Most of them were normal, like my mom wishing me good night and good morning, my dad asking me where certain things were, and classmates asking me about homework or if I had completed my portion of a group project.

Then there were some not so casual texts. Ms.Santiago was responsible for those. She had sent me multiple texts last night.

Ms.Santiago: Hey Jake, I'm bored. Care to entertain me?

Ms.Santiago: Where are you Jake? Don't act like you can resist me

Ms.Santiago: I'm feeling adventurous today

There were more texts that got progressively cornier but that didn't change my mind about her. I texted her back.

Jake: Sorry Ms.Santiago. I'm out of town atm. Will entertain you later :)

I immediately got a reply back from her.

Ms.Santiago: Omg. I sounded do desperate. Please forget all of that

Jake: XD Don't think I will. Also, nice to know how desperate you are

We texted for a while longer, which mostly consisted of me making fun of her for her texts.

I was busy texting Ms.Santiago that I lost track of time. It was almost 10 and the event was supposed to start at 9. I texted Felicity.

Jake: Hey, I'm heading to the track right now. Meet you there

Felicity: I'll pick you up. Send me your location

Jake: Oh ok, thanks

I sent her my location and she texted me 10 minutes later letting me know she was waiting for me downstairs.

I got into her car and thanked her again for picking me up. She was wearing a university hoodie and black tights, similar to the one she wore at the Fair.

"No worries. Gives us some time to get familiar with each other."

"I'd argue that once someone spanks you, you're pretty familiar."

"I beg to differ."

The car ride was short. In fact, the walk from where we parked to the stadium was longer than the car ride. The entire time we had one long icebreaker. The standard getting to know each other stuff, like where you were born, interests and hobbies, etc.

We spotted Ray warming up near the sideline and I went to check in on him. I asked, "How's it going, Ray? Sorry, I'm late. Hope I didn't miss one of your races."

"You're all good. There was a delay, so the races haven't started yet."

I noticed his voice was shaky and asked, "You good? You seem nervous."

"I am. I don't know why though. I've never been this nervous for a race, before."

"Did you try taking deep breaths? You have a routine or something?"

"Yeah, I've done it all. Still nervous. I think I'm just going to take some practice sprints and hopefully that'll calm me down."

"Yeah, go do that."

I went back up to my seat next to Felicity. She asked, "How is he feeling? Ready for the race?"

"He's super nervous. Said he's never felt like this before a race."

"Oh, that's not good."

"Yeah, he's gonna take a couple of sprints and hopefully that'll calm him down."

We watched his practice sprints and boy did they look bad. He was clumsy, stumbling, and getting smoked by other sprinters. We both grimaced at the sight and I said, "That does not look good."

Felicity sighed and said, "Let me see if I can fix this." She got out of her seat and started to walk down. Her ass was testing her tights, and I could see the outline of her panties. I noticed a few other guys in front of me stare at her as she walked by them.

She reached the sideline and called out for Ray. He headed over once he heard and I saw them talking. After a few minutes, they walked out of sight and I had no idea where they went.

Ten minutes later, they started calling the chest numbers for the sprinters to get ready. There was still no sign of Felicity or Ray and I called Ray to let him know the heats were about to start. His phone went to voicemail and I got up out of seat to go look for him when I saw Felicity.

She sat next to me and I asked, "Where's Ray? They started calling people for the heats."

"He's in the locker room. He's in the 4th heat so he has time."

"Oh, ok. Uhm, where did you guys go?"

She gave me a mischievous smile and said, "I was helping your friend calm his nerves."

Though she didn't say anything else, I knew how she calmed his nerves. But it was also Ray, so I did have some doubt as to whether he would allow it but that wasn't important.

The first 2 heats went by quick and as the 3rd heat was getting ready, Ray came out of the locker room. I couldn't tell clearly from up in the seats, but he did seem calm. He then confirmed it when he won his heat.

I looked over at Felicity and said, "Thank you for helping out my friend. You know I get nervous too." Obviously hinting at that I knew they had done something.

"Really? When I get nervous, I usually masturbate. You should try that next time." She didn't care that I knew and we continued to watch the races.

Ray made it all the way to the finals finishing either 1st or 2nd in each of his races. In the finals, the podium finishers would qualify for nationals and I was confident he could make it. Unfortunately, Ray finished 4th and missed out on qualifying. He held 2nd for most of the race before running out of steam and losing 3rd by a whisker.

Felicity and I left the stadium and walked to the parking lot. I texted Ray to let him know where we had parked.

Felicity and I didn't talk much while walking, so I took the opportunity to slow down my pace and check out her ass. I didn't see the outline of her panties and made a mental note to ask her. A couple of minutes of staring later, she asked, "Enjoying the view?"

"Of course," I replied. I picked up my pace so I was walking next to her till we reached her car. We sat on the hood and started talking.

She asked, "Is the halloween party at the abandoned drive-in still a thing?"

"Yup. I hear Bryce Tillman is throwing the party this year. You know the guy whose dad owns all the luxury car dealerships."

"I remember Bryce. He threw the best parties back when I was in high school. You guys should have fun this year."

"Care to explain how you helped Ray with his nerves? And does that have to do with why you're missing your panties?"

"Someone's observant. I don't mind telling you but I can't speak for your friend. All I'll say is that there was a mess that needed to be cleaned up."

I respected her decision and we talked about random things.

Half an hour of waiting later, we saw Ray walking towards us. We met him halfway and I hugged him, saying, "You did a damn good job, bro!" Felicity also congratulated him for making it all the way to the finals.

He said, "Thanks, guys. Couldn't have done it without you. And, if by any unfortunate reason one of the qualifiers can't race, I'm first choice to replace them."

We got into Felicity's car and she took us to one of her favorite pizza spots. We had a late lunch before she dropped us back at the hotel. We checked-out and started our trip back home.

On the car ride, Ray said, "Hey, man. I'd just like to thank you."

"Don't mention it. Just doing what a friend is supposed to do."

"I'm not talking about coming with me up here, I'm talking about you introducing me to Felicity."