Senior Year at Sommerville High Ch. 05

Story Info
Soniya pushes her limits. Thanksgiving gets wild for Jake.
10.8k words
4.75
13.8k
9

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+

CHARACTER GUIDE

Jake - He is the main character. He is Italian with olive skin, brown hair, and blue eyes. He's fit with a flat stomach, toned arms, and chest.

Tyler - Jake's best friend, pale and skinny with slightly chubby cheeks. He has bleached hair. Always ready to make an immature joke.

Soniya - Tyler's girlfriend, of South Indian descent and extremely pretty with long black hair and brown eyes. Average body build.

Sydney - Blonde and busty, a theatre kid and self-appointed group leader. She loves taking charge and uses her big boobs to her advantage.

Zoe - A near Zendaya clone except curvier though not by much. She is artistic and generally keeps her walls up.

Matt - He is Irish with fiery red hair and is average in every way imaginable. Nothing stands out about him. He gets along with everyone.

Ray - Well-mannered and the school's star athlete. He puts others before him whenever he can. He is a black teenager who looks like a pro athlete already.

Madison - The school's 'IT' girl. She looks like a model and does small modeling jobs. She has long brunette hair, perfectly tanned skin, and piercing grey eyes. She has above-average gravity-defying boobs with a cute butt.

Ms.Santiago - Latina Home Ec teacher. She looks innocent and is easy to get along with. She has a shapely figure, but her big, round ass is her best feature.

Courtney - Cute busty blonde. A classmate of Jake and his friends. She is usually seen with her best friend, Morgan.

Danielle(Dani) - Jake's older sister who graduated from college but moved back home, where she works remotely.

Felicity - A senior of 3 years to Jake. She is not shy about her sexuality and is well-known for her ass.

Mr.Grayson - The new teacher at the school. He is Jake's and Zoe's homeroom teacher. He looks to be in his late twenties.

Nadine & Melissa - Madison's minions who follow her everywhere.

-----------------------------------

FRIDAY

It was the day after the Halloween party, and many kids were absent, including Zoe and Ray. As I walked into homeroom, I found it hard not to imagine Mr.Grayson fucking Zoe.

For my first two periods, almost half the class was absent. The teachers decided that teaching half-empty classes wasn't worth it and let us have free periods.

With nothing better to do, I checked up on Ray and Zoe. I texted Ray first.

Jake: Morning, buddy. How's the hangover treating you? XD

Ray: I feel awful. I don't see how you guys find this fun.

Jake: We don't enjoy hangovers either. The process of getting hangovers is what we find fun.

Ray: I can understand that.

Jake: Drink lots of water, and you should be fine.

Ray: Will do.

Ray: I got something to ask you.

Jake: Yeah?

Ray: Did I touch your sister inappropriately yesterday?

Jake: You did, but it's all good. She knows you were drunk, and you would never do that sober.

Ray: I still feel bad. Can you tell her I'm sorry?

Jake: I don't think there's any need for that, but I will.

Ray: Thanks.

Jake: Alright, bye. I'm in class right now.

Ray: Bye. Don't forget to say sorry to your sister.

Jake: I won't.

Next, I texted Zoe.

Jake: Hey. How are you doing?

Zoe: Good.

Jake: How's the hangover?

Zoe: I don't have one.

Jake: Then why didn't you come to school?

Zoe: I'm too embarrassed.

Jake: Embarrassed of what?

Zoe: To face you after what I told you last night.

Jake: Do you mean when you told me you fucked Mr.Grayson like a pornstar? XD

Zoe: STOPPPPPPP

Jake: He did look like he missed you in homeroom today.

Zoe: Omg! I can't believe I told you all that. I am never drinking again!!

Jake: Oh, come on. It was fun.

Zoe: For you.

Jake: You seemed pretty into it too.

Zoe: Of course I was. I was drunk.

Jake: It's only me. It's not like you broadcasted it to the entire party.

Zoe: That's one way of looking at it.

At that moment, the teacher called my name.

Jake: I'll text you later. I'm still in class. Bye.

I put my phone away and got a lecture that even if there wasn't a class going on, we still weren't allowed to use our phones in class.

Luckily, the bell rang, and I went to Chemistry.

I reached before Madison did and was waiting for her. She got to her seat just before the bell rang.

"Everything is back to normal, right?" I asked.

"No."

I shot her a puzzled look, asking, "What? I thought we talked it out last night."

"We did. But I want to start fresh. Before, I only talked to you because I had other things on my mind. Now, I want us to be friends. Just friends and not friends with benefits."

"Sounds good."

She was staring at me, and I asked why.

"Because I know it's not all good with you," she answered.

"What? How would you know what I'm feeling?"

"I know how guys think. I may have a poor judgment of why guys are interested in me, but I know it's hard for a guy to be friends after fooling around with her."

"Yeah, you're right. I'm willing to take one for the team. All that other stuff was a nice bonus. I enjoy being friends with you. Friends who talk and hang out without doing any other stuff."

"You're a good man, Jake. Whatever girl ends up with you is lucky," as she turned away to pay attention to the class.

That made me think about what my sister said about Courtney. I thought about the times Courtney and I talked this year. And I could see the hints that my sister was talking about.

I liked Courtney, but I don't know how much I liked her. Did I like her enough to ask her out? Did I like her enough to end my fling with Ms.Santiago and the potential for occasional sex with Sydney?

I decided to let it play out naturally.

Madison nudged me with her elbow, asking, "You look like you're in deep thought. What are you thinking about?"

I snapped back to my surroundings and replied, "Oh, nothing. Just stuff."

"Ok, well, I need you to be here. I have no idea what I'm doing with these chemicals, and I don't want to cause an explosion and ruin my looks. I have a photoshoot next week."

"That's cool. Who are you modeling for?"

"The department store. I'm doing a Thanksgiving-themed shoot."

The department store? That's pretty big. Will they use your photos in all their stores or this area?"

"No idea. I don't even know if they'll use my photos."

"Then what's the point of the photoshoot?"

"I won't be the only one there. Lots of girls will be there, and everyone will have their photos taken. They choose the best photos out of everyone to use."

"Oh, I didn't know that."

'Yeah, modeling is a lot more than just looking pretty."

"And now I know."

"You look good. Maybe I can get you a slot for the photoshoot."

"Thanks, but no thanks."

"Why? There'll be lots of pretty girls there. None as pretty as me but still pretty."

"Are you trying to set me up?"

"Maybe. Isn't that what friends do?"

"Sometimes, but I'm not looking right now."

"Why? Have you found someone already?"

"Eh. I don't think now is a good time for a girlfriend."

"Whatever you say. When you change your mind, let me know. I can set you up with some hot girls."

"I'll keep that in mind."

We spent the rest of the period finishing our experiment so we wouldn't have to complete it during lunch. We finished and got the approval just before the bell rang.

Madison and I said bye and headed to our classes. I head to Home Ec with Ms.Santiago.

My usual seat in the front was taken, so I had to settle for a seat in the back corner.

We had just wrapped up a section, so Ms.Santiago decided to have a pop quiz. She handed it out at each student's desk. As she walked to my desk, she made a blowjob gesture at me with her tongue.

I was caught off guard as this was the first time she had done anything like that in front of others. She bent down to give me my quiz, giving me a great view down her top.

I whispered, "Someone's being adventurous today."

She smiled and went back to the front of the class.

"Alright, class. You have until the end of this period to finish your quiz. It shouldn't take that long, but you still have that much time."

She was right. Most of the class finished in half the time, me included. The last kid finished with 10 minutes to spare. She called on me to collect the quizzes and hand them to her.

I put them in a neat stack on her desk and asked, "Do I get a reward?"

"Sure, but small tasks only get small rewards."

"I'll take it. What do you have in mind?"

She reached into her desk and pulled out a piece of candy.

"I'm disappointed," I said.

"Did you expect me to suck your dick?"

"Maybe."

"Oh, Jake. I've been too easy. I have to start making you work now. Remind you who is in charge."

A girl interrupted our conversation by asking Ms.Santiago a series of questions.

I went back to my desk, very turned on.

The bell rang, and all the students got up for lunch. I took my time so I could talk to her without any disturbances.

I said, "I didn't get a chance to entertain you since you texted me."

She turned away and said, "Please don't remind me of that night. I'll die of embarrassment."

"So, when should I come over?"

"About that. It's risky meeting at my house. I found this place a couple of towns over. I'll text you the address."

"Fine with me. Meeting today?"

"Unfortunately, I can't. I'll let you know."

"Can't wait." I waved goodbye and headed to my locker to grab my lunch.

After the quick stop at my locker, I was walking towards the lunch spot when I ran into Courtney and Morgan.

"Hi, Jake," Courtney cheerfully said.

"Hey, Courtney. Morgan."

Morgan gave me a forced smile that was killing her on the inside.

Ignoring Morgan, I asked Courtney, "You have trouble waking up?"

"Sort of. But that was just the feeling of having to come to school after a party. Not being hungover."

"I feel that almost every day. You guys had your lunch?"

"More like a snack. We go to the Coop after school on Fridays. It's our tradition. So we have something light, like a granola bar."

"The Coop? I don't remember the last time I've been there."

"You should come, with us."

The second Courtney said that, Morgan shot a death stare at her. Even though it wasn't directed at me, I still felt uncomfortable.

Courtney quickly said, "Or go with your friends. They have student deals and their food is amazing."

"Yeah, I'll have to check it out sometime."

Morgan decided to join the conversation and said, "We have to get going to the library. And you're probably hungry. Let's go, Courtney," and began to pull her along.

I met up with my friends and Tyler asked, "Where were you? Lunch is halfway through."

"Got caught up in the hallways."

Soniya offered me a small ball of what looked like dough.

I asked, "What is this?"

"Gulab Jamun. My mom made it a couple of days ago for my cousins. There was a lot leftover so I brought some for you guys."

I was about to take a bite when she stopped me.

"It's a dessert. Eat it after you had your lunch."

I was hungry and quickly scarfed down my lunch. I took a small bite of the Gulab Jamun to make sure I liked it and then devoured the rest of it in one bite.

"You have any more?"

"Nope. I brought one each for Ray and Zoe but these 3 split it."

"Assholes. Couldn't have kept some for me."

"We didn't know if you would like it," said Tyler.

"You could have waited," I retorted.

Soniya stepped in and said, "Relax. I have lots more at home. Come by after school. All of you can come."

Matt replied, "Thanks, Soniya but I'm helping my uncle with some property maintenance."

Sydney also turned down the invitation, saying, "Thanks but I'm on a diet. I want to slim down as much as possible before the holidays. I'm auditioning for a play after Christmas and I always gain weight during the holidays."

Tyler and I accepted the invitations. We talked about the party, how it stacked up to other parties, and crazy stuff we saw.

With five minutes till the bell rang, Sydney got up, and left, saying she had to meet with a teacher.

Right after she left, there was a text message in the group with Sydney, Matt and me.

Sydney: We need to talk!! Meet me near the auditorium.

Sydney: Tell them you guys have some homework to complete for your next class.

Matt and I exchanged looks and used the excuse Sydney gave us to leave.

As we were walking, Matt asked, "What do you think she wants to talk about?"

"How would I know?"

"Oh shit!! You think she's pregnant."

I stopped dead in my tracks, and then said, "That's not possible, we used condoms. Stop scaring me you idiot."

"Sorry, it just popped up in my head. You think her mom said something?"

"Nah. She seemed cool about it. I don't think she'd make an issue out of it."

Before Matt could come up with another theory, we spotted Sydney near the auditorium doors. Once she saw us, she walked inside and we followed her.

We sat in front of her and turned around.

"What's up?" I asked.

"We need to talk about the whole sex thing."

Matt and I nodded and she continued.

"I know I said I hope it happens again, and I still do mean that. But..."

"That can't be good," Matt said.

She resumed talking, "Hold on, let me finish. The reason why I agreed to it in the first place was because it was taboo. Having sex with my best friends, hiding it from our friends, it just added a sense of excitement. Something I've never had before in my sex life."

"Wait a minute, did you just indirectly say you don't think we're good looking?" asked Matt.

"What? No. How did you even get that from what I said. What I'm trying to say is that the whole situation at the time made it happen. I was still coming off that high from the Truth or Dare game we played on the Ferris Wheel. Having sex with your best friends is usually considered a big no-no. Do you guys get what I'm trying to say?"

"Yeah, at least I do. Can't speak for this guy," I replied.

"I'm not dumb. I understand. So, what are you trying to say?"

I slapped my forehead and Sydney let out a frustrated sigh and leaned back in her seat.

"No, no, no. I understood what you said. What I meant was, the sex thing won't happen until you feel like you did that time."

Sydney sighed in relief and said, "Yes, that is what I'm saying. I hope you two can understand."

I gave her a thumbs up and Matt nodded his head.

"Thank you for understanding."

The bell rang and as we got up, Sydney hugged each of us.

During my next class, I was thinking how I went from having three girls willing to have sex with me, to just one. All in the span of 24 hours. I took consolation in the fact that if I had to choose, Ms.Santiago would've been the one. But the feeling wasn't the greatest.

The rest of the day went by in a blur. I met up with Tyler and Soniya in the parking lot and followed them to her house.

About two blocks away, she pulled over and I did the same. Tyler got out of the car and walked over to mine. I rolled down the window and asked, "What happened? Did she kick you out for being stupid?"

"No, you asshole. Her parents aren't home and she's not allowed to have boys over when she's home alone. Park your car here and we have to walk rest of the way."

"Park here?"

"Yeah, dude. She's paranoid that the ring will record us or whatever."

I parked my car and walked with Tyler to Soniya's house. She told us to sneak around to the back door. She let us in and we sat at the kitchen counter while she went to get the dessert.

I said, "Wow, never thought I'd sneak around this much for some balls."

Tyler immediately said, "That's what she said."

I looked at him and said, "You're probably the only one who still says `that's what she said jokes`."

"Michael Scott would be disappointed if you passed up on the opportunity."

Soniya returned with two plates, a mound of Gulab Jamun and forks.

I asked, "Won't your parents get suspicious if this many are missing?"

"Not really. My mom knows I love this stuff so she'll probably assume I had them all."

I took a bite and said, "Damn, still can't get over how good this is. Do you guys make this regularly or only on special occasions?"

"If my mom made this regularly, my entire family would have nothing but health issues. These are basically balls of diabetes. Amma only makes them for special occasions."

Tyler asked, "What was so special about your cousins coming over?"

"These were the ones that just got married. The one you bought the new suit for. It's an Indian tradition for the newly wed couples to visit all their relatives house and have a big feast."

"I'll never forget that wedding."

"Why?" I asked.

"I'll tell you later."

"You haven't told him yet?" Soniya asked Tyler.

"Obviously I didn't."

"Tell me what?" I asked confused.

Soniya answered, "We had what Tyler called the best sex of his life."

"Oh. Uhm, Tyler never tells me about your sex life." I thought I was doing Tyler a solid but it turns out there was no point.

"You can stop the charade, Jake. I know he tells you. Which is kind of weird but to each their own."

Tyler asked Soniya, "What time will your parents be home?"

"They went to visit my sister in the city so I'm guessing they'll be late getting back."

"Perfect, that should give me enough time to tell you," as he redirected his attention towards me.

"Uhm, I don't mind missing out on this story. It feels weird with Soniya being here."

"Come on, I'm in this story and I don't feel awkward. Plus, I want to hear how he explains it. If he's actually telling the truth or exaggerating certain parts."

"Fine, let's hear it."

Tyler then began to tell the story of what happened on that night. "You saw the Instagram photos right? Saw how good she looked."

"Yeah, Soniya looked pretty in the photos," I replied.

"The minute I saw her in that dress, I wanted nothing more than to rip it off her and have sex with her."

I looked at Soniya and she grimaced at what Tyler had said.

Tyler resumed, saying, "Obviously, can't do it in front of her parents and family. The reception is pretty nice, I meet a lot of her family, and get nothing but judgmental looks, backhanded compliments..."

"They weren't backhanded compliments. They just didn't like that I was dating a white guy," Soniya clarified.

"Basically, they weren't thrilled I was there as her boyfriend. Party goes on and on and it's never ending. I don't know anyone else there, she has to spend time with her family and they have dances and stuff. It's around 11 at night and I decide to head home. I find her in the crowd and tell her that I'm leaving and she walks me outside."

Tyler took a break to drink water and take a bite before continuing, "Outside, she's saying sorry knowing I had a shit time there and being all apologetic. Then she says, `let me make it up to you`. Obviously, that piques my interest. I ask her what she means by that and she asks where my car is. We reach my car and she says that we can do one thing that I want."

"What did you ask for?" I asked.

"He asked for a lot," Soniya replied.

"Such as?"

"He asked to have sex in the bathroom where my family could walk in, he asked to do anal, he asked to do it in my parent's car, and he asked me to give him a handjob while sitting at a table."

"Wow, Tyler. Why do you want to get caught so bad?"

"I don't know. The thought of someone possibly walking in excites me. It's an adrenaline rush on top of an adrenaline rush."

"What did you guys end up doing?"

"We had sex in my car."

There was a period of silence that was broken up by Soniya asking, "That's it? You tell him the build-up and not the actual sex."

"I do but I can tell that bit later."

"No, do it now. I want to hear it."