Senior Year at Sommerville High Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I opened the door, Dani was getting into the shower. Immediately, I said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I'll be back when you're done."

"Do I still need to tell you? We're far past that line. Come on in and do what you need to do." She turned on the shower and waited for the water to get warm.

"Why are you late?"

"Missed my alarm. Did Mom and Dad leave?"

"Yeah, they left. Shouldn't you be brushing your teeth?"

I was so distracted by Dani's body that I had forgotten what I had come in the bathroom for. "Oh, yeah. Brush my teeth."

Dani stepped into the shower and closed the door, though it made no difference since it was glass. As I brushed my teeth, I stared at her as she showered. Despite seeing her nude many times before, I was mesmerized.

She caught me peeping and said, "I told you we could've had some fun yesterday. The offer is still on the table."

In record time, my pants were around my ankles and cock in hand. She opened the door and began posing for me. Her wet hair sticking to her body, the suds covering her, and the water dripping from her nipples made me ready to cum in no time.

"Don't make a mess!" she yelled. "Grab something. Quick!"

At that moment, I was very tempted to bust my load onto her, but better judgment prevailed. Crossing that line would've been too much. Instead, I grabbed the nearest thing to me, which happened to be her panties.

With her panties tightly wrapped around the head of my penis, I shot several loads of cum into them. I had made quite a mess in them. They were very sticky, and I wasn't sure how many washes she needed to clean them.

I held the panties to her and said, "Sorry, I didn't think there would be that much."

"You couldn't have used my dirty ones? Those were the ones I brought to change into. I've never even gotten the chance to wear those."

"My bad. You can still wear them again after washing."

"I don't think a thousand washes would clean them."

"Do you want me to throw them away?"

"Sure, but I think Mom and Dad would get suspicious when they see my panties covered in cum. Leave them there. I'll take care of it."

I left her cum soaked panties on the counter and went on to get ready.

After checking the time, I decided I would only be able to make Ms.Santiago's class. Ms.Santiago wasn't someone I wanted to see right now. At that point, I would miss half the school day, which would make sense to go ahead and take the day off. I texted my parents to give them a heads-up if the school called.

I made breakfast for both Dani and me. It felt like the right thing to do after ruining a new pair of panties.

She joined me at the breakfast table and asked, "Skipping school today?"

"Yeah, I already missed half of it. I might as well commit to it. What did you do with your panties?"

"They're in a plastic bag. I need to toss them into the garbage outside when I can."

Our conversation was cut short when her phone went off. "Shit! I have a meeting. If you don't mind, I'm taking this to my room," she said. "Thanks for the breakfast!" she called out from the stairs.

With nothing better to do, I took a blanket and relaxed on the sofa while watching TV. I ordered some delivery for lunch and spent my day at home doing absolutely nothing.

"Don't tell me this is all you've done today," my mom said. I looked at the time and realized it was evening.

"You know I never lie to you, Mom."

"Now I know not to let you stay home again."

"Oh, come on, Mom. Breaks now and then are good."

"I may be misremembering this, but weren't you on winter break last week?"

Not having a response in my head, I just smiled and cleaned up after myself. Madison had texted me asking if we could meet up. After cleaning up, I headed out to meet her.

When I pulled into her driveway, she was waiting outside for me with a few bags. She got into my car, and I asked, "Where are we going?"

"I booked us a room at a motel in the next town over."

"A motel? What are we doing?"

"The photoshoot. I wanted to tell you today, but you were a no-show."

"Oh, I woke up late. So, I skipped the whole day. I feel like I'm going to waste your time or money."

"Listen, do you want to see me in my sexy lingerie?" I nodded my head in response. "Good. Think of it as you watching me change in and out of lingerie while you take pictures. Ok?"

"Yeah, I can do that."

The drive took about half an hour, and she grabbed the keys to the room. Once inside, she asked me to unpack the bags while she got ready for the photos.

I was surprised by the amount of equipment she had as she had the whole setup. After referring to a YouTube video, I placed the lights in position.

Madison stepped out in a stunning purple lingerie set. It was complete with garter hose and a bra that made her boobs look even better.

"What do you think? I wasn't sure if I wanted to start with this or the red one."

"I think this one looks amazing."

"Of course it does."

"Since you're new to this, I'll pose and tell you when to take the pictures. All you have to do is click the button."

"I can do that."

She flipped a switch to enter model mode. She rattled off poses one after the other, each more seductive and sexier than the previous. Halfway through, my penis started to hurt as I was unbelievably hard.

Fortunately, we paused it so she could do a wardrobe change. Unfortunately, or fortunately, she did the wardrobe change in front of me.

There was no attempt at seducing me, as she changed as usual. In a matter of few seconds, she was standing nude, with her ass bent towards me, as she grabbed the new pair of lingerie to try on.

Instinctively, my hand went inside my jeans, where I absentmindedly stroked my cock. I only stopped when Madison called me out.

"I know this isn't a professional set, but can you try to be professional? Get your hands off your dick."

"Sorry, my bad. It just happened."

I distracted myself while she put on the new lingerie set. Once she was ready, we resumed taking photos. We went through 3 more sets of lingerie before we called it a night.

She put on her clothes over the white lingerie she was wearing and helped me pack all the stuff away.

We were ready to leave, but my penis was growing very uncomfortable in my pants. I told Madison, "Give me a few minutes. I need to take care of this. It's driving me crazy."

She replied, "We don't have a few minutes. My parents are texting me, asking me when I'll get home. Can't it wait?"

"No! I've had an erection for the past few hours and won't be able to relieve it for at least the next 45 minutes if I don't do something now."

She sighed as she kneeled in front of me. Her shirt and bra came off, and she started to work on undoing my pants.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"I'm not paying you cash for the photoshoot, so I'm paying you another way."

"I thought you said we put a stop to fooling around."

"This isn't fooling around. This is me paying you for taking my photos."

I failed to see the difference, but I wasn't going to argue when a topless girl was about to give me a blowjob.

Madison's warm mouth engulfed my penis, and the room was filled with slurping and gagging sounds.

This was far less sensual than the time she blew me in the locker room, but it still felt amazing.

Unfortunately, since I was already bricked up, I came in a matter of minutes. As soon as she felt my penis throbbing in her mouth, she pulled out and aimed at the carpet.

"Shouldn't we clean that up?" I asked about my cum stain on the carpet.

"Why? This is a motel that people come to just for fucking. You're not the first one to cum on the floor, and won't be the last. Now, get cleaned up and drop me off at home."

I quickly cleaned up the residual cum from my penis before I helped Madison carry the bags to the car.

During the car ride, I asked, "Don't people usually edit these photos?"

"Yeah, and you're going to do it."

"Me?"

"Yeah, you. Taking pictures is one thing, but editing is a whole different beast. There's light, color, and a whole bunch of shit I don't know."

"Learn it. You've got a few weeks before I need them."

"A few weeks?"

She nodded as she turned up the radio, ending the conversation. I pulled into her driveway, where she didn't even let me help her get the bags out of the car. She insisted that I stay in the car while she struggled.

After getting back home, I did some research on photo editing. I didn't know why, but I felt like I had to do this for her even though she was back to being bitchy Madison.

I created copies of the pictures to practice, and none turned out great. I decided to call it a night and went to bed.

It was Saturday morning, and I was enjoying doing nothing. I was disturbed when I got a phone call. It was Madison, probably calling to get an update on the photos.

"Hey, I wanted to check in on the photos. How is the editing going?"

"Uhm, let me show you. I'll send them to you now."

I sent her some photos, and she was not pleased. "Ok, this is not going to cut it," she said bluntly. "There's room for improvement, but can you do it?"

"To save us both time, no."

"I can't do that. The photos need to be at least touched up for me to have the slightest of chances. What can we do? Aren't there some AI editing software?"

"Yeah, but they also cost a lot. The only other thing I can think of is having someone else edit the photos. But you already said that's off the table, so I don't know what to do."

Madison took a long time to think before she asked, "Is there anyone you know who can edit photos?"

"Tyler takes Photoshop classes every summer. He's the only one I can think of."

"Tyler? Do you mean the skinny guy that you hang out with? The one dating Soniya?"

"That's the one."

"Is he trustworthy?"

"I would say so. He does have a girlfriend, so I don't think he would do any funny business."

"Let me think about it. In the meantime, see if you can do any better. Right now, I'm better off sending the raw, unedited photo."

"I would normally take offense to that, but I know how bad it is. I'll let it slide this time."

"Alright, bye. I'll text you later."

I went back to doing nothing when my Mom called for me. Unhappy, I went down to where Zoe was waiting for me alongside my mom.

"Oh, hey. What are you doing here?" I asked Zoe.

"You don't remember? We made plans to hang out today. You promised you'd come with me to the mall."

I had no idea what she was talking about, but I played along. "Oh, yeah. I remember now. Give me a second to get ready."

"Yeah, hurry up. You were supposed to be ready by the time I got here."

I quickly changed into something comfortable but stylish and rejoined them downstairs. Mom handed me a granola bar as breakfast on the go, and I followed Zoe to her car.

Once in the car, I asked her, "Did we make plans?"

"Nope. I just wanted to mess with you. Now that you're in my car, how about we head to the mall?"

"Well, I don't have anything better to do, so why not."

On the car ride there, we weren't talking about anything important. She let me in on some of the latest news she heard while I chipped in with my few cents. At the mall, we walked around till we reached the clothing store we visited last time.

I was immersed in my phone, following Zoe. She got my attention by asking, "What do you think of this?"

I looked up and realized I was standing in the lingerie section. Zoe was holding up a pink lacy set. My ears started to burn from the embarrassment of being in the lingerie section.

"Uhm, I don't know. I'll be waiting for you outside once you're finished."

"Don't tell me you're flustered. You've seen me naked."

"True, but this feels different. This feels like I'm being a perv."

At that moment, a sales rep came up behind us and asked, "Is everything ok?"

Zoe replied, "Yeah, everything is perfect. We're just looking at some lingerie sets. I feel like it's time to update the rotation."

"You have excellent taste. This has been one of our best sellers. Also, this shade of pink complements your skin tone nicely. Would you like to try it on?"

"I would like to try it on."

"Perfect. The trial room is towards the back."

Zoe grabbed a few more pairs and began walking towards the trial room. Before she got too far, the sales rep asked, "Would you like your boyfriend to join you?"

She turned around and asked, "Is that ok?"

"Of course. The sets you have are our more intimate sets. I assume you are buying it for him."

"You're right. I would like for him to join me. Jake, come on."

I stuttered and could not come up with a response. For some reason, it seemed much less awkward when we saw each other nude as part of the group. One-on-one, it seemed more intimate.

The sales rep nudged me by saying, "All our male guests are shy when I bring this up. I assure you it's a normal thing that happens here."

Zoe grabbed my hand and dragged me to the trial rooms. Once inside, she casually began taking off her clothes till she was completely nude.

"Which one would you like to see first?"

"I, uh, I..."

"Jake, come on. You were pro us recreating the ski trip again. Now you're fumbling your words with me naked."

"This feels different. When all of us were together, seeing others more uncomfortable than me made me feel more comfortable. If that makes any sense."

"It does. But right now, I'm naked in front of you. If you feel uncomfortable, you're welcome to leave this room."

She was crazy. There was no way I was going to leave a naked girl alone. I shrugged and stood my ground.

She smiled and asked, "What set do you like the best? I'll try that out first."

"I like the maroon one."

"Me too," as she grabbed the set and began to put it on.

We spent half an hour of her trying on different sets and eventually decided on getting two pairs.

Our stomachs growled, letting us know it was time to get some food. We decided to go to the food court, where we got some noodles.

As we ate, I said, "Forgive me, but I'm not familiar with the meaning of the different kinds of girls' innerwear. But what you bought today seems too exotic for everyday wear. Correct me if I'm wrong."

"You're not wrong. I bought them for someone else."

My heart dropped as I assumed she meant Mr.Grayson. For reasons unknown, the idea of them made me upset. To make sure, I asked, "Grayson?"

"No, not Grayson. I'm through with him, at least as long as he's my teacher."

"May I ask why?"

"I already told you."

"No, you did not. You were about to tell me, but we were interrupted."

"Well, like you and Ms.Santiago, it was dangerous. I only kept it going because the sex was great. It was amazing sex with no strings attached. The best kind of sex if you ask me."

"What made you stop?"

"Two things, the first being I didn't want to push our luck any further. Second, I may have found someone else to fulfill my sexual needs."

"Who?" I asked curiously.

She aired me as she got up and began walking away. I followed her like a puppy dog to the car. The ride back was silent. The first thing was when I told her that she had missed the turn to my house.

"No one's at my house," she replied. "I figured we could hang out a bit more. Unless you want me to turn around and drop you off."

"We can hang out."

We pulled into her driveway and entered her house. As she said, we were the only ones there. We headed to her room and relaxed with no words still being said.

I got impatient and asked, "What did you want to do?"

She smiled and leaned in to kiss me. I didn't kiss back until after the first few kisses. Soon, we were making out, with me on top of her.

I paused to ask, "Are you sure about this?"

She kissed me passionately and asked, "Does that answer your question?"

I smiled and began to kiss her neck. I don't know how long we spent kissing, but it felt like an eternity, but at the same time, it wasn't long enough.

Zoe initiated the next phase when she slipped her hand into my pants and gently rubbed my penis.

We flipped positions so she was on top so she could easily undo my pants. With my pants around my ankles, she started to give me a handjob as we continued to kiss.

Her strokes got faster and firmer, soon bringing me to the brink of an orgasm. She slowed her pace to stop me from cumming, but fast enough to keep me on the edge. Seductively, she asked, "Do you want me to make you cum? Will you last longer in me if you cum now?"

"Enghh..." was the only response I could get out. That must've been satisfactory for her as she jerked me off to completion. There was a huge mess on her sheets, her hand, and my torso. The only mess she bothered to clean up was my penis. She took me into her mouth and licked it clean.

It wasn't a blowjob, but it still got me hard. Sitting on my lap, she began to undress until she was nude. She bent down so her perky tits were in my face and said, "I know they aren't as big as Sydney's or Soniya's, but boobs are boobs, aren't they?"

"Boobs are boobs," I conferred. I took her nipple into my mouth and started flicking it with my tongue. As I was doing that, she was grinding on me, being careful not to let me slip in.

My attention switched to her other nipple, and I gave it the same treatment. Since they were small, there wasn't much I could do. I ended my assault on her boobs, leaving them covered in my saliva.

She reached over to her top drawer, where she pulled out a box of condoms. She took one and ripped it open before sliding it down my cock.

I asked her, "Are you sure about this? There's no undoing it once it's been done."

"I'll admit I'm not thinking right now, but I'm willing to live with any regrets I may have. Are you sure about this?"

I pulled her down and gave her a big kiss as my response. She kissed me back as she lined up my cock with her entrance. I watched as my penis disappeared into her.

Rhythmically, she began to grind on me, getting familiar with the feeling of me being inside her.

As Zoe got more comfortable, she squeezed my cock with her pussy. I grunted from the pleasure, and she said, "You like that, don't you?" She proceeded to do that a few more times.

She had been taking her time, but she picked up her pace. The grinding turned into bouncing. Her hands were on my chest for more leverage, and with that, her face was directly above mine. Our lips locked again as she worked hard to get both of us towards an orgasm.

My hands explored her back before finding a place on her cute butt.

She whimpered in my mouth as an orgasm came over. Her motion became less rhythmic and more frantic. We broke out of our kiss so she could moan from pleasure.

I wasn't far behind as my cum burst into the condom. Both of us needed some time to recover, and she laid on top of me, with me still in her. The feeling of her pert nipples against my chest felt nice.

We lay quietly for a while, with only the sounds of our breathing filling the room. I flexed my dick for fun, and she responded by asking, "Are you still hard?"

"Yes, I am."

"Good. I'm ready for round 2, but take me from behind. I did all the work last time. Now it's your turn."

We got in doggy style, and to test my chances, I placed the tip at the entrance of her ass. I asked, "Did you mean here or..." I moved down to her vagina.

"There. And here, swap out your condom." A condom was tossed to me, and I replaced the used condom with the new one before sliding in.

Similar to how she started, I started slow before slowly building pace. A few minutes into it, Zoe begged me to stimulate her clit. I obliged and rubbed her clit just as fast as I was thrusting into her.

Already worked up from the previous orgasm, we both reached our next climax quickly. I left my tip inside as I observed what I did. Her ass was bright red, and my fingerprints were prominent on her hips from where I held her.