Senior Year Memories Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way her vocalizations changed to a deeper, breathier voice, I knew she appreciated the attention.

"Like that, god, you've done this before haven't you? Fingerfucked all those girls, fingerfucked all of them and made them cum, but have you ever made a real woman cum? You ever make a real woman scream in ecstasy? You haven't, have you?" Lauren taunted.

Smugly, I replied, "Actually, I have."

"Oh?" Lauren asked with a raised eyebrow. In response, I dug my fingers into her folds harder, causing her to grip the island even harder. "Ooooooooooohhhh!!"

"Gonna have to try harder than that to make me talk," I taunted, forcing her closer to an orgasm.

"I like... fuck me, god, I like the sound of that..." Lauren cried, her voice pitching higher, almost a yelp. "Keep going, keep going, fuck, Ryan, such a bad idea, such a wonderful bad idea, keep fucking me with your fingers, fuck, fuck, fuck, GODDAMN IT FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKK!!"

Lauren cried out in orgasm, a long, violent wailing, her body bucking against mine almost with enough strength to knock me off my feet. I held strong against her, keeping her up as she rode through the orgasm that never seemed to end, wondering if I was strong enough to hold her for much longer. Brooke had had me working out pretty intensely this year, and though I was in a lot better shape than I'd started out, my muscle mass was still a work in progress. Lauren clearly had a lot of backed up need for cum, and while that promised an encounter for the books, it did make me wonder if I could keep up with her.

Finally, Lauren regained her feet, gently pushing me away, then not so gently turning around, forcing me onto a stool and dropping to her knees.

Alright then.

Hungrily, she pulled at my belt, my zipper, my pants, pulling them down and fishing out my cock. Like she'd said, she'd seen it and felt it through my clothes before, but up close in all its thick, 10 inch glory, her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped. Precum leaked freely from the tip, and when she closed her hand (or should I say tried to close her hand) around the root, it twitched in her hand.

"Fuck. I haven't seen a cock like this since college," Lauren mused, giggling to herself. Slowly, lightly, she traced the fingers of both of her hands to the head of my cock, gently running her thumbs over it. She played with the slickness of my precum, rubbing it over the head, coaxing more of it out. Smiling, teasingly, she leaned in, her mouth with those glorious, thick pink lips inches away from the head. Lightly, she let out a warm breath that made my cock tingle and twitch again, wanting, needing her to do more.

"You've fucked a cock this big before?" I challenged, trying to keep my head about me and failing abysmally.

With only the lightest touch, she slowly jacked my cock. "You'll have to try harder than that to make me talk."

She'd used my own words against me. Not back. I moaned with want. "Keep doing that, fuck, and... god, I'll do whatever you want."

"Oh, I know you will," Lauren said, applying slightly more pressure as she jacked my cock more in earnest. "Tell me about the other older women you've been with."

Even though it felt like the worst question to ask, I asked, "Why?"

"Because I've looked after you a lot in life, and I just want to make sure you're making quality decisions," Lauren said, quickening her pace slightly.

"I don't know," I said. "I promised I wouldn't tell..."

Lauren shook her head, amused. "First, you know I can keep a secret, and we're doing enough here that secrets are necessary. Second, if you tell me, I'll let you take a picture you won't fucking forget."

"Mrs. Lynn," I said with almost no hesitation. "My teacher, Mrs. Lynn. A few times now."

Lauren paused, an eyebrow raised. "Brenda? Good for you; she's hot."

"You know Mrs. Lynn?" I asked as she began to jack me more in earnest. My balls swelled, and though I knew the image was impossible, it was hard not picturing Mrs. Lynn and Lauren savagely fingerfucking each other, making each other squirt before making out, rubbing their giant tits against each other.

"From PTA. She's one of the few people relaxed enough there I can hold a conversation with," Lauren said. It ruined the fantasy, but it made a lot more sense.

"Yeah, she's cool," I said, sucking air through my teeth as Lauren jacked me even harder. Her hands were slick with my precum, her lips still only a few short inches away. I wanted her mouth in the worst way, and if I thrust my hips forward some, I knew I could have her blowing me, but this handjob was amazing.

"Cooler than me?" Lauren said, slowing her pace, batting her eyelashes at me indulgently.

"I don't think anyone could be cooler than you now, or hotter, or, fuck, anything, I'm so close, please, keep going, just let me cum!" I exclaimed.

Lauren pursed her lips and cast her eyes upward as if in a cartoon's approximation of deep thought, rocking her shoulders from side to side jauntily in a way that was utterly maddening. Finally, in her cutest, sweetest voice possible, she said, "Okay!"

Though she may have been a bit rusty when it came to cocks this big, you couldn't have told for the expert skill she handled my cock with. Though often moving in opposite directions, her hands moved in perfect sync, applying exquisite pleasure to the head, sometimes gently stroking my swollen balls. Teasingly, she would bring her mouth close, parting her lips only to curve them into a taunting smile, her tongue drifting oh so close to me yet never touching.

It was too much.

"Oh god, oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I warned. Lauren made no effort to get out of the way, only to aim my cock with split second decision. I was lost to the pleasure as the first, massive shot splattered against her chin and left cheek, streaking down so some of it landed on her tits. Though she aimed it, the next few shots were no less large or powerful and hit with the same crazed abandon, splattering her face, her neck, her tits, but she tried to get as much of it as possible in her mouth. Finally when my cock felt like it had no more, I looked down at my handiwork.

Lauren McNeil, one of my earliest masturbatory fantasies, the mother of my best friend and sometimes lover, Tori, was completely drenched in my cum. Almost proudly, she held her mouth open, showing me the lake of cum that had gathered inside. Urgently, she pointed for my phone, and though it took a second in the haze I got her meaning quickly enough.

Smiling up at me sweetly even with her mouth held open to show all the cum it held, she was a vision in depravity. I took a couple quick pictures, saving them to the Senior Year Memories album and setting my phone back on the counter. Then, with some difficulty, I helped her to her feet. With a dramatic flourish, Lauren smiled, swallowed my massive load, then licked her lips.

"Has anyone ever told you your cum tastes really nice?" Lauren asked, reaching for a roll of paper towels on the island. Tearing a couple off, she began cleaning the insane amount of cum from her face and chest.

"Probably," I said, still catching my breath and attempting to wrap my head around the fact that what had happened had indeed actually happened. It felt like I was stuck in a dream. A very good, but confusing dream, one that pushed to the back of my mind such concerns as Tori's lies, Josie's friends and Sam's identity. I had just made Lauren McNeil cum, and then she'd made me cum all over her with an amazing handjob.

Finally more or less clean, her tits still hanging out beautifully, Lauren finished the last of her glass of wine. "It doesn't taste as good as a good merlot, but it's still quite good."

"Well, thanks..." I said, unable to make eye contact. The guilt snuck in slowly, but it was there.

By the glint in her eyes, I was sure that Lauren was dealing with the same conflicting feelings. Smiling warmly, she took my hand in hers and said, "We should go."

"I should leave?" I asked, uncertain of if I wanted her to say yes or no.

"No, no, no," Lauren said quickly. "I didn't mean that. I'm not done with you or that cock today, but, even though Don, Tori and Rachel aren't supposed to be here for a while, you never know when one of them might surprise. For the sake of at least some hope at discretion, perhaps we should take this to my bedroom, where we've got locks on the doors?"

"That... sounds wise," I agreed. If she'd kicked me out then, I wouldn't have said no, but part of me, a dark, jealous, greedy part, was glad that she hadn't. I rationalized that I wanted to do this for her, but part of me knew I wanted it every bit as much for myself.

I wanted to know every square inch of Lauren McNeil.

Never letting go of my hand, she led me to the master bedroom, even though I knew the way. The guilt flared up again when I passed through the hallway full of pictures of Lauren, Tori, Don and Rachel during happier times, or at least every family's put-on image of happier times. They were smiling, but somehow I still felt the need to avert my gaze.

It was easier to avert my gaze when Lauren was closing and locking the bedroom door behind us, stripping off her sports bra, yoga pants and panties in one easy move, standing completely nude before me.

Though I'd already seen her mostly naked, it was something else to see the full package of her toned body with her long, lean legs, the unkempt patch of fiery red pubic hair, the flush of anticipation that filled her body. As if it were any other day, she wandered around the bed, pulling back the covers and the perfectly maintained outer sheets while she talked to me with complete casualness.

"You should probably undress now, too," she said.

"Oh, right," I said, taking off my clothes.

"So, there was something I wanted to ask you," Lauren said.

"Shoot," I said.

"How did this get started?" she said with a slight laugh. "Don't get me wrong, I always knew you'd be a somewhat handsome young man one day, but I wasn't expecting what I saw on your phone."

Since I hadn't exactly held anything back from her so far, I said, "I was supposed to tutor the first girl in the album, Kaitlyn Pruitt, but she didn't want to be tutored. She tried to bribe her way out by offering me a handjob and, well..."

"One thing led to another?" Lauren said.

"Pretty much," I replied.

Lauren laughed, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "I don't miss much about high school, but that shit that crazy could happen, that I miss."

Now that I was completely naked, she patted the bed next to her. My heart pounded with a nervous energy I hadn't felt in a very long time; why did it feel like I was suddenly a virgin getting ready for my first time again?

Sensing my nervousness, Lauren took my hands in hers.

"Is everything alright, sweetie?" Lauren asked, her face a mask of motherly concern that didn't help the strange place my head was.

"I think we're a little past alright, aren't we?" I asked.

"True. I think we left 'alright' somewhere back in the kitchen, didn't we?" Lauren suggested.

"Sounds right," I said.

"Do you want to stop?" she said.

"No," I admitted. "But this is still..."

"...a bad idea?" she finished.

I replied, "Yeah. If anybody found out-"

Lauren interrupted, "I won't tell anyone if you won't. Don't get me wrong, I maybe wouldn't mind Don finding out since he's got it coming, but-"

"-Tori," I finished.

"Tori," she confirmed.

"But..." I said. What was I going to say? What could I say that we hadn't already said or meant to say?

"But..." Lauren replied.

Trying to pull the words together that best summed up my confused, messed up feelings, I realized that even if I backed out now, what was done was done. There was no making this any better at this point, no taking back what we'd done in the kitchen, so we might as well take what we could out of it.

In for a penny, right?

Not looking at her directly, but at a framed picture of Lauren on the wall, I smiled. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her smile back.

"What?" she asked.

"Would you believe it that I've kind of fantasized about this moment for about as long as I can remember? Don't get me wrong, when I was little it was always just holding hands, but as long as I've been able to fantasize, you've been up there," I said, squeezing her hands back.

Lauren touched my face soothingly. "Thank you. It's nice for an old lady to feel wanted sometimes."

I kissed her, hard. "You're not old."

Looking down at her body, even she wouldn't fight my point, "Well, older."

"Some would say experienced," I replied, kissing her more fiercely. She kissed me back, her tongue gently forcing its way into my mouth as we made out. One of my hands found her breasts, first gently squeezing one nipple, then the other. I felt my cock harden, slowly.

"There is something to be said for experience," Lauren said, dipping down and taking my half-inflated clock into her mouth, sucking me almost to full hardness.

"Oh fuck," I said, marveling at her blowjob skills and realizing that I shouldn't be impressed. Lauren McNeil was a sex goddess and I shouldn't have been surprised one bit by anything she was capable of.

She sucked down as much as she could, but her angle wasn't good enough to get it all, not all at once at least. When she came up for air, she instead settled on luxuriantly licking my cock up and down, suckling on my balls before going back up to the head and suckling on it like a lollipop. Her mouth stretched obscenely around the head, her tongue rolling all over it, somehow I think she still managed a sweet smile that drove me wild.

I pushed her off of my cock, then further up the bed so she was lying down and I was between her legs.

"I may not have your experience, but I've got youthful energy. And a really nice tongue!" I said, diving into her pussy, licking and suckling, eating her out with everything I had. Though she was very hairy, she was also tasty, a pussy I could've spent a long time playing around in. That she was also incredibly vocal while I ate her out only spurred me on further.

"Oh yeah, fuck, right there, eat that goddamn cunt. That's no high school cunt, that's a woman's pussy, right there, a pussy that knows more, fuck, can do more, goddamn, than any of those little high school slut pussies, and, oh god, you got it, there, there, there, yes, goddamn you know how to eat it well," Lauren praised, running her hands through my hair.

I came up for air. "Those high school sluts taught me how to eat it, you know."

She pushed my face back down into her pussy. "Yeah, yeah, semantics, just, god, keep doing that thing with your tongue, your fingers, oh god yes, fuck, fuck, keep going, I love it, right there, it's so good," she said. Thrusting two of my fingers deep into her pussy while I worked my tongue and lips over her clit, I chanced a glance up through the cavernous valley of her cleavage, looking into her deep, blue green eyes. I was bringing her pleasure and loving every second of it, loving the sounds she made, the way she sometimes let up from my head to tweak one of her nipples.

"No, fuck, no, this is nice, but this isn't fair," she said.

Without warning, she grabbed me, pulled me up on the bed next to her, and with practiced precision spun around on her knees. Throwing one leg over my head, she slowly sat down on my face, grinding her pussy onto my mouth. I was curious for what she meant to do next, but when I felt her tits crush against my stomach and my cock enveloped in the warm depths of first her mouth, then her throat, her nose grazing my balls as she finally got my entire length down.

If I'm going to be honest, I loved 69ing. Though it was sometimes awkward, it was one of my favorite positions because it was each of us actively trying to please the other. There was something in the honesty, the intimacy of that exchange that I loved, and doing it with someone as practiced as Lauren was damn near heaven. It was an adjustment with the pussy upside down, but I loved it because it let me get my tongue in deeper, discovering tastier, more sensitive spots while she went to town on my cock.

Her glorious, perfectly round ass cheeks spread out above me, revealing a tight, pink little asshole that was so deeply tempting from here. Experimentally, I wet one of my fingers with her pussy juices, then ran it around her asshole. When this only made her moan, I pressed at it gently, the tip of my finger entering her tight, tight hole with some effort.

Lauren took her mouth from my cock, "More!"

I was definitely good for more. I pushed more of my finger inside her tight asshole, which only made her moan and suck my cock even harder. When my finger bottomed out, she parted again and demanded more. Not looking to disappoint, I slid another finger in, twisting both fingers around in a way that pulled delirious sounds of pleasure from her.

Who knows how long we stayed that way; I wasn't really much in a position to care. All of my worries, everything that had gone bad today, all of it disappeared from my mind easily as I lapped at my best friend's mom's pussy and fingerfucked her asshole. I'd have liked to stay like this until I made her cum again, but Lauren had different ideas.

She pulled off of me and unstraddled my face, moaning as my fingers plopped out of her exquisite asshole. She crawled over me, straddling my hips, rubbing her soaked pussy up and down the length of my cock. Her eyes never left mine, and staring into her I felt suddenly intimidated. I may have been in for a penny, but there was something still intense, even awe-inspiring, about a long-held fantasy suddenly coming true.

"You ready for this?" she asked.

Gently, I nodded. She asked, "You've fantasized about this for a long time, haven't you?"

I nodded again. She smiled, asking, "Is it everything you dreamed of?"

"I think so," I said, almost unable to hear my own words for the heaviness my heart beat with.

"How about now?" Lauren asked, pressing the head of my cock against her pussy lips. Then, biting her lip, she forced it inside.

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed, savoring her tightness, her warmth, and the sheer fact that I was fucking Lauren fucking McNeil.

"I'll take that, fuck, as a compliment, GOD!" she roared, slowly forcing more and more of my cock into her pussy. For a married mother in her 40s, I wasn't expecting her pussy to be this tight. Maybe it was a matter of how much she'd worked out or how little Don wanted to fuck her, but it was a damn shame. A damn shame that felt damn good on my cock, though, and one I meant to take complete advantage of to bring us both the pleasure we needed.

"Wow," I said, watching as she settled her weight down, taking the last couple inches of my cock until I was balls deep inside of her. Her pussy lips were stretched almost to a limit around my cock, and both of us looked down in a sense of awe at what we'd done.

Lauren cooed, looking down, then at me, smiling a wicked smile as she cupped her tits, squeezing her nipples and moaning.

"To answer your question from earlier, since you've been such a good boy... I've never had a cock this big inside of me. I've always wanted one, though, and I am loving that it's yours, so, fair warning: I might go a little crazy on you," she said.

"I can handle crazy," I said.

She placed her hands on my shoulders, leaning over and bracing herself against me. Her tits hung down like the most delicious fruit I'd ever seen, so round and firm, her nipples utterly delicious-looking.

"I haven't had a truly hard fuck in a very long time, so, let's see if you can handle my kind of crazy," she said, picking up her pace, rocking her hips to allow long, hard strokes of my cock.

True to her word, she soon began fucking me furiously, moaning loudly as my cock slid in and out of her tight cunt. I was overwhelmed by sensation, the pleasure of my cock, the sight of her face screwed up in pure ecstasy, her tits bouncing wildly, her ass jiggling with every violent slam against the bed. With such an erotic, frenetic tableau, it was impossible to make such simple decisions as where I wanted my hands and mouth, or whether to just sit back and enjoy the ride.