Senior Year Memories Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod-"

***

"Oh my god, where did all of these books come from?" Mrs. Sullivan asked as we carted through another couple cardboard boxes into the library.

"Oh, you know, from around," I said noncommittally. The beautiful, busty and brunette librarian was someone who was normally so used to being in control that it was almost amusing watching her surprise as we carted in box after box of books.

I hadn't spent a lot of time in the library since I had a rather memorable threesome with her and her petite blonde aide, Marie Halpern, earlier in November, but I knew I'd find her here if I passed a message along asking if I could see her after school. I don't think she imagined me bringing a small army of people to cart in boxes of books for a library that desperately needed them, but if anything I think this might have gotten her more excited.

"Seriously, Ryan, this is amazing. We've needed something like this for so long, how did you pull it off?" she asked.

Jade Alvarez was how I pulled it off, or more appropriately Jade Alvarez and her impressive network of charity contacts. She put the word out about an informal book drive and the donations came in quick, since everybody had a few books on the shelves they didn't read anymore. Most of what we were able to get were in good, almost new condition, and the cash donations combined with some out of pocket money on my end got stretched even further by a solid day of shopping with Rose Ferris at Marsters' Secondhand Books.

In the end, we were able to scavenge close to 300 new-ish books for the Regan Hills High School Library. It wasn't much, but it was all worth it to see Mrs. Sullivan's unrestrained delight.

"Christmas miracles come in all shapes and sizes," was how I actually answered her, before turning at the sound of Josie cursing from almost dropping a box. "Where can we put these?"

"Put as much as you can in my office; anything else you can't fit in there, put behind the checkout desk," she said, marveling at the flow of boxes.

"Awesome, thanks!" I said, jogging over to Josie.

"Oh, don't worry, give me a couple days to sort through all of these and I'm going to have a special thank you ready and waiting for you here!" Mrs. Sullivan called after me.

Remembering the energetic threesome I'd had in here, I quivered with anticipation at the thought.

"These boxes are heavier than they look," Josie grumbled, probably more at how dropping the boxes had nearly messed up her perfectly maintained goth image than at actually having almost dropped it.

"Yeah, who'd have thought books would be heavy?" I responded, sarcastic and reaching to take the box from her.

Without missing a beat, she pulled the box away from me, a sly smile creeping across her black-painted lips. "You know it's only 'cause I love you that I'm not feeling insulted by that, right?"

"Yes. Yes I do know," I said, leaning in for a kiss. The casual ease with which she returned the kiss made me wish we were in a much more private situation where we could do something about it, but I didn't worry; Josie and I had a way of making time for each other. Though our relationship was still new and definitely strange (especially for how much she gets off on me telling my exploits with other women), it felt like nothing I'd ever experienced before. I never in my life would've thought my first girlfriend would be goth princess Josie Wong with her dark fashion, big tits and love for anal, but that it came as such a surprise somehow made it even more welcome. That she was only all too eager to help me with my mad Christmas plan only told me how lucky I was to have her in my life.

I continued. "You know, though, if you're still having trouble you could always just help Sarah and Hope load boxes on the dolly?"

"And not get a chance to show up Fatima?" Josie scoffed, even though we both knew the odds of her showing up her friend, Regan Hills High's resident track star Fatima Hassan, were fairly low.

As if to illustrate that point, Fatima chose that exact moment to storm past us carrying a stack of two heavy boxes of books with the same effortlessness as she was undeniably gorgeous. "Coming through!"

"I think your chance to show her up might come another day," I said.

"Probably," Josie agreed, a little dejected.

Trying to cheer her up, I said, "Seriously, though, thanks for getting the others out to help. I don't know if we'd have been able to do it without Fatima, Sarah and Hope."

"Oh, we would've, but our backs would be killing us," Josie said.

I snickered. Josie asked, "What?"

"Just something Sarah said the other day. It was... one of those funnier at the time things," I said.

Josie rolled her eyes. "Inside jokes. Awesome."

"I'd rather be inside you," I said.

Josie cocked her head back and forth, amused. "I can agree with that. Later, if your dance card's not too full?"

"Oh, I've always time for you," I told her, kissing her.

"I like that," Josie said, sighing contentedly as I followed her to drop off the books. "Be warned: I haven't seen her, but I can feel Marie lurking in the stacks. I think the first time she catches you alone, she's gonna jump you. The smell of fresh books, I think it's like blood in the water to her."

"I know how to defend myself," I said, looking around almost nervously. I could've sworn I saw a flash of blonde disappear behind a bookshelf, but I couldn't be sure.

"Why defend? She's a tight little slut, I think she needs to be shown who's boss. Just make sure you got some cum left for me afterward," Josie said.

"Deal," I said. Contentedly putting my arm around her, I added, "Seriously, though, thanks for getting the others to help out."

"Hey, it's our pleasure. Clean off some bookshelves and do some good deeds, not bad for a couple hours of after school labor and hanging out with... friends," Josie said, though she didn't say the last word easily.

I'd noticed that there was another face from Josie's friend group who was missing from helping us out, but I hadn't said anything. This seemed about as good a segue as any.

"Mia still not talking to you?" I asked.

Josie shook her head. "Bitch does this sometimes. I'll deal. She'll talk to me eventually, or she won't."

Josie tried to say it like she didn't care, but I knew it wasn't that easy. Josie had a small group of friends in Sarah, Hope and Fatima, but if she had one person who could've been called her best friend, it would've been Mia Roth, the pink-haired emo rocker who had about as much attitude as she had makeup on her face. It'd been more than a month since Josie introduced me to her friends and Mia scared me off because she was angry at the possibility that I might break Josie's heart, and though Josie and I had patched things up, I knew that Josie and Mia had first been fighting, then quiet, behind the scenes. Josie tried to make it look like she didn't care, but I knew it was eating at her a little bit every day.

I squeezed her gently. "She'll come around."

"Another Christmas miracle?" Josie asked, dubious. "Because this ain't exactly a Christmas special."

"Not a traditional one, but I like to think I can make this Christmas a little more special for everyone," I said.

"Well, except for Mia, since she's Jewish and all," Josie corrected.

"True," I amended.

"It'd need a Christmas miracle mightier than even your cock to fix Mia's shit, but, whatever, if that's your gift to me, I won't say no," Josie said.

"No spoilers," I said, even though fixing things between her and Mia was really my plan for her. I didn't have any serious ideas on how to do it yet, and my general fear of Mia Roth put me in a position where I was more interested in letting her slide until later (after all, if Christmas specials have taught me anything, don't all the best miracles happen at the last minute?), but for now I was happy to shoot the breeze with Josie while I checked both Mrs. Sullivan and Marie off my list.

I caught Hope coming out of Mrs. Sullivan's office, stretching her back. Tall and willowy and looking every bit the band geek that she was (and very little like Mistress Hope who'd tied me down and fucked me silly not too long ago), she waved to me slightly.

I let Josie go. "We'll finish this talk later? I gotta ask Hope about something."

"Sure," Josie said, kissing me once more and disappearing into Mrs. Sullivan's office herself.

"Hey, Ryan, what's up?" Hope asked, every bit as awkward and gawky as she usually was in public.

No matter how often it happens, it's still hard to bring up awkward conversation topics to people when you don't know exactly how the conversation's going to go, especially when it's about someone you barely know. While I sometimes like to smooth things over with a little small talk, this time I decided that jumping in with both feet would be best.

"Can I ask you for some information about someone?" I asked.

"Does it have to do with the list?" Hope returned.

"Yeah."

"Then fire away. Who do you want to know about?" Hope responded.

"Daphne O'Connell," I said.

Hope gulped and went a shade whiter, then a shade pinker at the mention of Regan Hills High School's color guard captain's name. That Daphne was the one who'd gotten Hope into bondage was something Hope had admitted to me the first time we had sex, but that Hope had a major crush on Daphne was something Josie slipped more recently. Daphne was key to doing a major favor for someone from my list, and if anyone could tell me about her, it was Hope.

"What do you want to know? Is this one of those situations where you just want all the basic bio stuff? No... no it isn't that, you could find all that out online," Hope said, flexing her reporter's side. "You want the sex stuff, don't you?"

"Not quite... maybe... fuck, yes, I want the sex stuff. I probably won't need it, but, just in case, it doesn't hurt to be prepared..." I trailed off, not wanting to give away too many details of my plan.

"If it's okay with you, of course," I added.

"Why wouldn't it be?" Hope asked, defensive.

"Because I know you like Daphne, and I don't want to cross any lines you're not comfortable with while I'm doing this favor," I said.

"Well, thanks, for that, but I don't have a problem with you two having sex, especially if it means you helping someone, and because I know that you and Daphne falling madly in love is about as impossible as things could be so I can still hopelessly pine for her from here. Who's this one helping, anyway?" Hope asked.

"Someone... someone I'm not supposed to talk about," I answered.

"Fair enough," Hope sighed.

Behind her glasses, Hope tried to get a read on me. I didn't make it easy, not with the plan I was working on.

"Fine, I'll give you the sex stuff, but if you want to take notes, get your phone out now because it's a long story and I don't want to repeat myself," Hope said, exasperated.

I took out my phone. She was right that it was a long story, and a graphic one, one that daunted me more and more the more details I heard. It made me hope that when it came down to it, all I had to do was ask Daphne O'Connell to consider my proposal and that would be the end of it, but if she was every bit as much of a bitch as everyone claimed she was, this would be unlikely, and what I might have to do afterward to convince her would take some mental preparation.

I could do it. Well, I was pretty sure I could do it.

When I was finished with Hope, drifting through the aisles of bookshelves and thinking about everything I had before me if I wanted to get the favor out of Daphne I hoped I had it in me to get, that was when I was most vulnerable to an attack. That was when the small, powerful hands grabbed me and pulled me deeper into the stacks, deeper into the dark, quiet corners of our school library.

When words found me, I said, "Hello, Marie."

"Hello," 18-year-old Marie Halpern said. Short and petite and impossibly stern-looking for her age, her blonde hair held up in a bun, horn-rimmed glasses and conservative button-down sweater and short skirt combo made her look like every stereotypical librarian you'd ever seen in fiction. Knowing what Mrs. Sullivan had trained her for, however, I knew that she was every bit more the stereotypical naughty librarian (or in this case, librarian's aide) fantasy, since she was a filthy fucking slut in all the best ways.

She eyed me up and down, predatory, a smile quivering at the edge of her lips.

"So, happy to see some new books?" I asked. She was pressed closely against me, the swell of her tight, B-cup breasts against my chest making me hard, as much at the memories of what we'd done together with Mrs. Sullivan as with what her clear intent was.

"Happy for a lot of reasons. Happy that this library is getting some respect as it so desperately needs. Happy that respect is coming from you. Happier than anything else that Mrs. Sullivan is happy, because when she's happy, I'm happy. Happy most of all that I've got you to myself..." Marie trailed off, stepping slightly away from me just enough so she could pull open the buttons of her sweater just enough to reveal her bare and beautiful tits.

"There's a lot of things that would make me even happier right now, but I think, more than anything else, I'd really like you to fuck my face, cum down my tight little throat, and then eat my fucking pussy. Would you like to make me happy like this?" Marie asked, dropping down to her knees and blinking up at me cutely.

The only thing that could've made this more perfect was if Josie was watching, but I had a feeling she wasn't very far off.

Unhesitatingly I pulled out my cock, all ten, thick, rock hard inches of it. Marie cooed appreciatively at the sight, especially when it bounced against her cheek.

"Sounds fun," I said, grabbing Marie by the back of the head.

***

It wasn't exactly a well-kept secret that the school gym was shockingly easy to sneak into after hours. I'd mostly heard of people using it to grab a quick shower after spending some time in the weight room or on the track, or to get high, or to fool around in. About a month ago I'd met and had sex with a tight-bodied athlete by the name of Noa Kanzaki that remained one of the most energetic fuck's I'd had this whole year right in this gym, so I knew that it was a good place to find some privacy if that was what you were looking for.

Whether or not privacy was something that I actually wanted with Daphne O'Connell was something that I had yet to find out. That the gym was completely empty save for her, and that the people outside of it talked about her as if she were some kind of fairy tale monster didn't bode well for me either.

I crept quietly through the hallway at the edge of the gym, peering around the corner and into the main chamber and getting a good look at 18-year-old Daphne O'Connell.

Now, that she was stunning wasn't up for debate. At 5'10", she had a toned dancer's body with long, muscular legs, tight abs and arms. Her ass was nice and round and no doubt every bit as firm as her legs and might have been one of her most eye-catching features if it weren't for her big, round D-cup breasts that seemed to defy gravity as she danced an elaborate routine in her own private world.

(Someone had once told me that there must be something in the water at Regan Hills for so many women to have such large breasts, and though I wasn't complaining I was starting to think there might be something to the theory.)

With the creamy, pale skin that came to many redheads, she had the kind of pretty face that belonged on a model with big blue eyes and thick, very kissable lips and a mane of curly red hair that almost put Tori's to shame.

Yes, she was undeniably stunning, but that wasn't why I was hiding in the shadows and waiting for my moment to talk to her, no.

No, I was hiding out of fear, because Daphne O'Connell was also a grade-A bitch the likes of which most sane people around school knew to steer clear of. Arrogant and quick-witted, she had this attitude of entitlement that she wasn't afraid to share, always ready with an insult or a put down if she didn't think you were worthy enough of talking to her (and few were). Beautiful, wealthy, and highly intelligent with her multiple AP classes, she had a lot going for her if she weren't such a major control freak bitch. For most of my high school career, I'd been lucky enough to be completely off her radar I was so far down the food chain at Regan Hills High, and I was happy to stay that way. I had enough assholes to deal with, and I wasn't looking to have another in my life.

All of my instincts told me that remaining invisible to Daphne O'Connell was the safest way to go, but I had good deeds to perform, and come hell or high water was I going to fail anyone on my list.

Still, I could give in to fear for just a little bit longer, especially if it gave such a great view of her practicing her routine. Her one-piece, long-sleeved blue and white outfit was made of spandex and left little to the imagination in showing off her body, with only her long legs bare, her ass only barely covered by the uniform's short flyaway skirt. She danced and spun her blue flag with practiced, almost military precision, her moves flirty and fun and showing off her long legs nicely while her smile was so fake and bright it was almost blinding. You could be excused, at a distance, for assuming that she was every bit as charming and pretty as she appeared, but even from here I could feel an instinctive prickling on my skin that sent my fight or flight instincts into a frenzy.

Since she wasn't dancing to any music that I could hear, it was hard to tell when she'd finished with her routine, but the effortless side split she landed in seemed entirely likely.

Her looking directly at me from my hiding spot seemed even more likely.

"So, you're here to try and check me off your list?" Daphne asked, her voice every bit threatening and challenging.

Since stealth was now out of the question, I started walking toward her, even if I couldn't stop myself from gulping. "List?"

"Oh, don't you fucking try to play coy with me. A big-dicked nerd working his way through half the girls of the senior class has a way of making waves, and you don't think I'd be on the lookout for when you'd try to make a move on me? She said you were smart," Daphne said, smoothly getting back to her feet.

"That's not how it works," I said, on edge by her words.

"Oh, please. Hope told me you were looking for me," she said.

"To talk," I clarified, fully aware that Hope had told me Daphne would be here tonight and suddenly worried that it might have been a trap. Not an intentional trap, because I knew Hope wouldn't do that, but accidental traps had a way of happening too.

"To talk?" she laughed, walking away from me toward another short hallway at the back of the gym. Quickly, I followed her.

"What the fuck do we have to talk about? You're you and I'm me and I don't exactly see what we've got in common worth talking about," Daphne said.

"We got one thing in common," I said.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" Daphne asked, amused.

"Hope Harris," I said, quickly.

Saying her full name made Daphne pause almost imperceptibly, but she recovered quickly.

"Okay, so we've one thing..." Daphne said.

"One person," I clarified.

"We've got one person we both know, that doesn't mean we've anything actually in common," Daphne said.

Taking a gamble based on her pause, I said, "I think it means more than you think, because I think we both care about her."

Daphne scoffed, but her voice wasn't fully in it. "Hope Harris is... a very flexible and open-minded band bitch I've hooked up with on a couple occasions when I've got no better options... nothing more."