Senior Year Memories Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lost in thought, considering how I was going to tell Josie about this (god did I need to hear her voice), when my year took yet another sharp turn that morning.

"Hey."

The voice was feminine, pleasant and slightly accented. Turning to the source, I met the very pleasant sight of the girl who'd recently moved in next door to me standing in front of her house. Beautiful, black, and with a tight, athletic body, I was somewhat surprised that I'd actually met this mysterious girl who'd been exchanging notes with me through our bedroom windows recently. I'd always thought I'd meet her someday, but part of me never expected that someday to actually come.

She was dressed for a jog in a sports bra that held her firm C-cups nicely, while her workout pants were tight and showed off her lean legs. Though exercising meant she'd tied her impressive lose afro back, it only highlighted her delicate face, deep brown eyes and killer smile.

Realizing I'd been staring at her for a good few seconds, I said, "Hey."

"So, you have a happy New Year?" she asked, eyebrow raised.

"Yeah. It's a long story, but, something like that. You?" I replied.

"Can't complain," she replied. "A bit dull, since I don't know anybody here, but I can't complain."

"Well, you know me. Sorta," I replied.

"I don't even know your name," she said.

"And I don't know yours. Seems like a major oversight," I said.

"On both of us," she replied, her voice soft and silky. I could listen to her talk for ages, but exhausted and confused as I was, I could only do so much.

"Ryan," I said. "Ryan Collins."

"Alice Talbot," my former mystery girl said.

"So... is this where we shake hands, or something?" I asked.

Alice smiled at me, amused. "Or something? I don't know; what does 'or something' in this town mean?"

"Sorry, I was just meaning to be... neighborly."

"I know. I was just having fun. I haven't been accustomed to fun for some time, so, forgive me if I'm not that great at it," she said.

"Don't worry about it. That was pretty good," I said.

"Good. For friendly physical contact, I'm afraid I'm a right mess after that jog, so unless you wish to smell of my sweat, perhaps we should postpone anything," she said.

"I probably smell worse," I said.

"Oh? Of what?" she asked.

Of sweat and pussy and ass and all sorts of things other girls wear and-

"Stuff," I replied.

"Then I guess you should take a shower too," she said.

"Guess so," I replied. I was tempted to make a comment about how we could have shared one, but not knowing fully where her limits were, I held back. For now.

"But... perhaps after we're showered, we can hang out? You could tell me all about this lovely town you live in and the people I need to worry about once school starts back up?" she proposed.

While that sounded like one of the most fantastic ideas I'd ever heard, I... well, I was exhausted. From two straight days of a whole lot of sex and a strange mix of emotions, I needed about a day of sleep to properly catch up with everything. I wanted to get to know Alice better, but today wasn't the day for that.

How to tell her this without pushing away a potential new friend?

"Can I take a rain check? I've had a couple late nights in a row and I really need to get caught up on sleep," I said.

Her smile shrank, dejected, but didn't fully go away. "A rain check. Okay."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't be," she said, pulling the tie from the back of her hair and shaking out her afro. "I understand; after all, it's not like we'll have a hard time finding each other."

"No," I said. "But... give me a day... maybe two, let me sleep this off, and I'll be happy to show you the sights."

"The sights?" Alice asked, eyebrow raised.

I laughed. "There's not much around Regan Hills, but there is some."

"You got a mall?" she asked.

"Most of one," I replied.

"Then that's a start. A couple days... a trip to the mall... I'll hold you to that," she said.

"I'm good for it," I replied.

Alice walked back toward her front door, turning back to flash me another great smile. "I'll see you around, Ryan."

"You too, Alice," I said, liking how her name rolled off of my tongue.

As I went inside to my room, I couldn't stop kicking myself for how I should've handled the situation differently. Alice and I had been half-assed friends through our window for a little while now, and I shouldn't have brushed her off the moment we actually started talking, should I?

Still kicking myself, I went into my room, ready to strip down for a shower and then pass out for a while.

That might've been easy, too, if I hadn't seen Alice through her bedroom window. Seeing her like this was nothing new, since it was more or less how we'd met and started communicating, but knowing she was about to take a shower I was seized by a conflicting set of instincts.

The decent one said to close my curtains and give her her privacy.

A much less decent one told me to just sit and wait and see what was going to happen.

Before I had a chance to even consider these instincts, with her back turned to me, Alice removed her sports bra. All common sense went out the window then, and it didn't matter how much sex I'd had or how many naked girls I'd seen over the past couple days, I wanted one last look before I passed out. It was stupid, it was impulsive, and it would've gotten me in a lot of trouble if she saw me.

Which, a few seconds later, she did.

Looking over her shoulder, Alice saw me and smiled.

I was fucked.

She started to turn toward me.

Okay, maybe I wasn't *that* fucked.

With an arm covering most of her nice, firm breasts, she bent over and wrote something on the small white board she used to pass notes to me with, then placed it in the window.

'NAUGHTY BOY'

Then, certain that I'd seen the message, she closed her curtains.

I sat down on my bed, sighing hard. Something told me that whether I wanted it or not, Alice Talbot was going to make the next half of the school year more interesting than I'd expected.

***

(Author's Note 2: Writing this story is something I do in my spare time for fun, so if you're enjoying this, please, please, please drop some stars, reviews or shoot me some feedback, as they really keep me going (and please vote on any earlier chapters you enjoyed if you haven't already!). Though I may not always respond, I do love hearing from all of you and seeing that you're enjoying the series. It motivates me to continue writing more. You've all been wonderful and I can't thank you enough for all of your kind words and encouragement and yes, even the constructive criticisms!)