Senior Year Memories Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“While I’m pretty sure I know the answer, I’d say this lap dance was a success so far, wouldn’t you?” she asked, grinding herself slightly harder against my cock and leaning into me. The feel of her soft skin and softer hair against my chest... fuck, it was overpowering.

“Yes,” I said, my voice soft and needy.

“Good. Then let’s take this to the next level,” she said.

“What’s the next level?” I asked.

Fatima reached behind her neck, untying first those straps, then the ones behind her back, tossing her top aside. Then, she firmly grabbed my hands and brought them up, tracing my fingers along her abs and up to her breasts before placing my palms over her diamond-hard nipples.

She her head to me, smiling. “This, for starters.”

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips, gently yet with a low, burning hunger. I kissed her back, massaging her breasts and slowly squeezing her nipples. I wanted to return the pleasure that she’d given me, and was rewarded with a low groan from deep within her. She rubbed her ass against me more insistently, squeezing my cock through my underwear with her ass cheeks. In return for that, I gently pinched her nipples, eliciting a high, pleased moan.

“Mmmmm, you’re bad,” she said.

“I thought I was good,” I said.

“You can be both,” she replied, placing a quick kiss on my lips before standing up and away from me. Turning around and revealing her magnificently firm breasts with her small, hard dark brown nipples, she knelt between my legs.

“Alright, I’ve heard about this, I’ve felt this, but I need to see this,” Fatima said, hooking her fingers into the elastic of my underwear and pulling down. I arched myself off the bed enough to let her pull the underwear free and leave me naked on the edge of the bed.

This time, Fatima was the one who said, “Wow.”

I’d been proud of my cock ever since school started this year, mostly for setting me off on this epic and dirty adventure, but sitting on the edge of Josie’s bed, watching as Fatima only took it in, I felt weirdly exposed. We’d had a long afternoon together of teasing and wanting, of knowing what was likely to happen without ever stating that anything was going to happen, but now that it was, I felt weirdly on the spot. That didn’t make me any less hard, my ten thick inches any less impressive, yet in her presence I felt... well, a little nervous.

“Thanks,” I said.

“No, thank you, for sharing this,” she said, leaning in close to get a real good look without quite touching me. A small pool of precum had formed on my swollen head, just begging for her to do something, anything with my twitching cock.

“Fuck, this is thicker than my wrist,” Fatima said, daintily reaching out and touching the head, wiping a bead of precum on her finger and bringing it to her lips. She sucked it off luxuriantly, smiling afterward. “Tastes nice, too.”

From her contact and what she’d done, I groaned in pleasure. “Please...”

“Oh, right,” she said playfully. “You’re probably pretty geared up. I bet you want me to do something about it? Handjob? Blowjob? Amateur hour tittyfuck? Something more?”

“Something, anything, I’m... god...” I moaned, suddenly and painfully aware that I hadn’t ejaculated since New Year’s Eve. I’d been so tired, so drained those past few days that I hadn’t had any motivation to even masturbate, and suddenly it was all coming back to bite me.

Now, I only hoped that Fatima wouldn’t bite me.

“Don’t worry,” she said, playfully kissing the tip of my cock. “I’ll take care of you.”

I didn’t doubt that she would. Not when she reached out and wrapped a hand around the head of my cock, rolling it around and spreading around the precum with her thumb. Sufficiently lubed, she gently but firmly traced her hand down my cock, then brought her other hand to the head. Soon, she was slowly jacking me with both hands, using an agonizingly unhurried yet painfully erotic technique that I found hard to not completely lose it over.

Fatima wouldn’t go at me too hard, though, because she wasn’t pushing me over the edge. She kept me on edge, slowly jacking me up and down, playing with the head of my cock with her thumb, her eyes staring into mine as she smiled from the absolute power she had over me. True to her promise, she was taking care of me, but if she kept taking care of me like this, no doubt we’d have a mess on our hands soon.

“That’s good, right, like that, like that?” she grunted, jacking me with that same soft insistence, looking up at me with pride while her beautiful lips fell closer and closer to my cock.

“Like that,” I whispered back to her.

“Good,” Fatima said, kissing my cockhead. It was nice and gentle at first as she kissed it over and over, worshipful and playful, but soon the kisses lasted longer, soon she stretched her lips over my cockhead, and soon she had her mouth wrapped around it entirely. She bobbed her head up and down on the top few inches of my cock, swirling her tongue around the head in perfect sync with her perfectly paced jacking. The cum began to boil in my balls, and I knew I couldn’t hold back any longer.

“Like that, like that, keep going, keep going,” I whimpered, warning her the best way I was capable of at the moment.

She pulled her mouth off of my cock. “Soon?”

I nodded. She didn’t go back to sucking me, but she sped up her insistent jacking, both hands working together in perfect sync while her beautiful brown eyes stared deeply into mine. I was close to the edge, on the precipice, anything right now could have set me off.

Then she had to do it, sticking out her tongue and just touching the tip to the underside of my cockhead.

That opened the floodgates.

I groaned loudly as the first arc of cum splashed across her cheek and down her neck, catching her by surprise. The second and third shots followed quickly after, splashing her lips and down her chin, some even hitting her upper chest and tits. With the surprise taken away, she finally ducked down and took my cock in her mouth, jacking everything I had left into her. It felt like a flood, yet she was skilled enough to take it all in without any trouble.

My cock twitched one final time, one last drop, and when I was empty she pulled her lips from my cock and opened her mouth wide, showing it full of cum. It was an intensely erotic sight, one that nearly got me hard in record time, and one that got my mind going.

“Can I...?”

Fatima was way ahead of me. She pulled my phone from my pants and passed it to me, letting me take a picture with her mouth full of cum, then a second after she swallowed it and proved her mouth to be empty.

Finally completely drained, I fell back onto the bed. “Wow.”

“You’re telling me, ‘wow’,” Fatima laughed, standing up and walking over to Josie’s bathroom. “I’ve never seen any guy cum that much before.”

“Well, I didn’t want to disappoint you?” I quipped weakly.

She laughed. “You didn’t do that!”

I listened as she ran the sink and rinsed herself off, then turn it off before walking back out here. If she was gorgeous before, in the haze of my post-orgasm bliss, this topless beauty now looked like nothing less than a goddess.

“That was... amazing,” I said.

“Thanks,” she said, a little proud, a little nervous. “I’ve never done anything like that before.”

“You could’ve fooled me!” I exclaimed.

Fatima laughed, reaching for the bottle of water I’d left nearby and taking a sip. She swished it around her mouth, then swallowed. “No, I mean, I’ve given handjobs and blowjobs before, but, I’ve never done the super-sexy-strip show sort of deal. That was new. It felt really good. I felt really... really sexy. I’m... well, I’m glad it worked for you.”

“It did,” I said, beckoning her over to the bed. She set down the water bottle and dropped onto the bed beside me, sliding close so we were pressed together. On her side, her perfect breasts pressed into my upper arm, she kissed me.

“I shouldn’t have waited so long,” Fatima said.

“Oh?”

“The others... they’ve been teasing me, telling me to make my move on you, but I was too timid. I didn’t think I had what it took to, you know, really have fun with this. Josie, Sarah, Hope... even Mia, and it takes a lot to impress Mia, they all said you were something different, that you were better than the average guy,” she said, kissing me.

“Am I? Better than the average guy?” I asked.

She smiled, kissing me on the lips. “That remains to be seen, but I’m impressed, so far.”

“Well...” I said, sliding a hand between her thighs, finding the front of her bikini bottoms and applying slight pressure, “...let me see what I can do to improve that rating.”

I began to rub through the fabric and was encouraged to find that she was already very wet. Fatima moaned as I toyed with her pussy, rocking her hips against me and kissing me with a pleasant urgency. Knowing quite what she wanted, she reached down and undid the tie on the side of her bikini bottom and pulled the fabric out of the way, allowing me full access to her shaved pussy. The lips were full and moist, her intoxicating aroma hitting my nose and urging me on.

With no more obstacles, I fingered her slit, exploring her perfect pussy with my fingers before finding her clit and applying pressure. I ran tight little circles around her warm, moist love spot. I’d had a lot of practice, and I liked to think I was pretty good at it; the way Fatima ground and moaned, I knew I was good enough for her.

I fingered her like this for a good long while, taking advantage of how wound up she already was to push her to the brink of pleasure sooner rather than later. She may have taken her time with me, but since this was just the first of many orgasms I intended to give her, I wanted to help her get this one out of the way. I didn’t hurry, though, nor did I half-ass, I put every bit of effort and skill I had into fingering her steaming sex and utterly enjoyed every sound, every movement, every single sensation it got out of her.

We kissed with greater franticness as she began to shake and tense, knowing she was close to a big release. I grabbed one of her breasts in my free hand, softly massaging it and thumbing her nipple while I continued to pleasure her pussy.

“Yes, right there, keep going, oh keep going, I like it, I like it, yes, I like it,” she whimpered as I fingered her, kissing me, our tongues dancing against each other. I was getting her close. I wanted her closer, I pushed her there, fingering her just a little harder, just a little faster...

“Oh, oh, oh, ohfuck!” she yelped, groaning and writhing against me as she let loose with a big, solid orgasm. I didn’t let up on my pleasurable assault on her body, continuing to finger and kiss and massage her breast while she rode it out. Fatima muttered and groaned throughout the long cum, sometimes forming parts of words, sometimes muttering in a language I didn’t know, everything telling me of an intense, pleasurable experience that she utterly enjoyed.

Her body went slack, and she collapsed next to me, breathing heavily. “Fuck, thank you! That was great!”

I laughed. “Thanks. I did my best.”

“I like your best. Your best was good. Your best was fun. Though I think you can do better,” Fatima said, challenging.

“Really?” I joked. “I made you cum like that, and you think I can do better.”

“I don’t think, I *know*,” she said, whispering in my ear, “because I’ve heard what your mouth can do.”

Hmmm. She was probably right about that, and I was looking forward to getting a taste of her. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and put them to my lips, licking a nice, long taste of her sweetness. When she groaned at the sight, I pressed my fingers into her mouth so she could help me lick them clean.

“I’m up to that challenge,” I said.

“I was sure you would be,” Fatima replied. “I can even offer you a tip or two, if you want.”

“Oh?” I asked.

Almost bashful, she said, “I’ve found, sometimes, I cum really, really, incredibly hard... when I’ve got a butt plug in me.”

She had to twist my arm, didn’t she?

“Hold that thought,” I said, going over to her drawer and looking at her collection of toys. “Which one?”

“The navy blue one is my favorite,” she directed, rolling over onto her stomach, then pushing herself up onto her knees with her face on the bed. Reaching behind, she finally pulled off the last of her bikini and tossed it aside, completely naked before me. I could’ve just stood here watching this amazing sight, but I reminded myself that I had a butt plug to find. I found the one she was talking about quickly; it wasn’t the biggest, but it wasn’t the smallest either. No doubt it was one that she was working her way up with at Josie’s instruction, and if it was her favorite, I wasn’t going to dispute.

Grabbing it, and a small bottle of lube, from the drawer, I went back to her at the bed. Her ass, so firm and tight, admittedly stopped me in my tracks.

After a moment, Fatima asked, “Are you hypnotized by my ass?”

“I...uh...sorry,” I said.

She laughed. “Don’t be. I’m flattered. You’ve seen so many asses, fucked Josie’s who knows how many times, and mine stops you cold. I like it. Almost as much as I’ll like having that toy in me.”

“Ah, yes, right,” I said, finally remembering what I was doing. It wasn’t easy avoiding the draw of her ass, but I did what I could, focusing on her cheeks, on the tight-looking hole at the top... her tight... mouthwatering... hole...

“Oh, what? FUCK!” Fatima exclaimed when I pressed my face into her ass, licking and worshipping her tight hole. Though surprised at first, it didn’t take long for her to moan at my worshipful attention.

If I could’ve made her cum like this, I would’ve, but I had a more delicious hole to focus on shortly. I took my mouth off of her asshole and said, “Sorry. I couldn’t help myself.”

“Never apologize for that... fuck, that was intense,” she said.

“Thanks,” I said, squeezing lube onto the plug and covering the toy, then squeezing some of the cold fluid onto her ass. She groaned as I worked it around with my finger, even more when I pressed it inside her.

She was tight. Really tight. If she ever wanted to play with her ass, she’d need a lot more time with toys like this.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Do it,” Fatima said.

I pressed the tapered tip of the butt plug into Fatima’s asshole, sliding it slowly inside of her. She groaned with every bit I pressed forward, quietly urging me on until I reached the widest part of the toy. Here she yelped, almost in pain, but when I offered to stop she told me to continue.

So I did. I pressed on, and finally the toy slid satisfyingly inside of her, with only the base sticking out of her hole.

“Fucking hell... I love it...” Fatima groaned, reaching back to touch the toy, then rolling onto her back.

“How do you feel?” I asked.

“Good. Full, but good. Can be better, though...” she said, silently darting her eyes down to her soaked pussy, then back up at me.

I got the message.

I leaned in and kissed her lower lips gently, longingly, drawing it out with just the most tentative swipes of my tongue as I took in her taste and got a true feel for her pussy.

It was a good feel. She had a distinct, sharp but sweet taste that kept me wanting more, probing my tongue deeper and deeper inside of her with every gentle thrust. Fatima’s moans were loud and needy, one hand buried in my hair and pushing me onwards while her other toyed with a nipple. She looked down at me with such longing and lust that I truly had no choice but to keep going, keeping the same methodical pace that she had for me when she was blowing me.

I’d already gotten her off once; now I was going to make sure she got it every bit as hard as I did.

I went after her in waves of intensity, putting extra pressure and intensity on her most sensitive spots before backing off and slowing down, drawing it out, enjoying as her moans of pleasure became whines of need and frustration. It was a dangerous tactic to do, especially with a woman whose thigh muscles were as powerful as Fatima’s, but rather than crush my head she pleaded with me.

“This is what I get for teasing you so long earlier, isn’t it?” she asked.

“Don’t worry,” I said, playfully kissing the tip of her clit. “I’ll take care of you.”

Fatima groaned both at my cheesy repeat of her earlier line and my technique, but rather than fight she collapsed back on the bed while I continued to eat her out. She knew I was going to make her cum, she had to know my reputation well enough by now that I wouldn’t leave her hanging, but I was also going to have my fun, too.

I kept at this like a while, stroking her inner thighs lightly with my fingers while I leisurely ate her out, absolutely loving the way I was transforming her into a quivering mess. The flow of juice from her pussy had become something constant, and I lapped up what I could, savoring her taste as I continued to wind her up.

When she began to tense ever so slightly, I reached down and inserted a finger into her pussy, thrusting it in time with the efforts of my tongue on her clit. With this working as well as I intended, I slipped in another finger, thrusting and twisting them, curling them upward in search of her G-spot while I kept eating her out. It was a bit of a search, but when her eyes went wide and she let out one of the deepest, most powerful groans I’d ever heard, I knew I hit the jackpot.

At this, I went all out, working my fingers inside of her while I licked and suckled at her sex more urgently than before. Her voice had become a soft whine, with words I knew and words I didn’t mixed in a soft, ceaseless cry of want. I kept her going, twisting and teasing and pleasing faster and faster, licking and sucking, tasting, wanting, until...

“OH YES, OH YES, PLEASE, FUCK, I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT, YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!” she cried out, her body racked by another hard orgasm. She shuddered against me as a wave of her juices coated my chin. Briefly, it felt like her thighs were going to clamp down on me and pop off my head, but before they could she spread her legs far and wide. No doubt, she had experience with exactly this worry, and knew to compensate.

I kept the orgasm, and her, rolling for as long as I could, relishing every jolt and spasm that went through her body as I came down with her.

Satisfied and fulfilled, she stretched out on the bed and smiled pleasantly. I climbed up over her, led by my rock hard cock and her awed gaze. Kneeling between her legs, I let my bare cock graze her equally pussy lips for the first time. Both of us shivered.

“You want this?” I asked.

“More than anything,” she confirmed.

“Good,” I said, lining my cock up and pressing the head inside of her with a grunt. “Because I do too.”

Moaning at the sudden invasion, Fatima looked toward where our genitals met and said, “Then I’m glad we’re in agreement, because, FUCK THAT’S BIG!”

“I’ll go slow,” I promised, inching only a little at a time inside of her tight lips.

“Thanks. Just let me get used to you. Then we can talk about how slow... or not... to go...” Fatima said as I slid more inside of her.

It was an agonizing process, her pussy so hot and so tight, gripping me like it wanted to squeeze pleasure from my every nerve ending. Staring into her eyes as I fed it into her, I watched as she went between a range of pleasure and pain and everything in between. I didn’t want to hurt her, and if she’d said anything, I would’ve stopped, but she didn’t. She urged me onward, wrapping her legs around my ass when I was down to the last couple inches and pulling me in close so that last bit found its way home.

We both sighed, content. I kissed her, and she kissed me back. There was no need for wild proclamations of lust, no savage thrusting, no need for anything, really, right away, just the two of us joined in each others’ pleasure.