Senior Year Memories Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit," Brooke said as she came down. "Ooooooooooh, shit, fuck that was fun, so, so, fun, you guys, fuck... I love you Ryan, and I could love you, Josie, easily, your mouth, so good... yeah, you weren't fucking lying. I mean, like, Ryan, you're good, but, my god she knows her way around a cunt!"

Josie stood up and kissed Brooke, and then I did the same. Josie then leaned in to me, kissing me deeply. Brooke leaned in, and though it was awkward, we had something of a three-way kiss going for a moment. It wasn't terribly effective, but it was a fantastic share of affection that felt like an amazing bond had formed between us.

"Thank you, thank you two so much, that was so cool, I mean... totally," Brooke purred, beaming at the two of us.

Josie smirked. "You didn't think we were finished, did you?"

Brooke smiled. "No, but-"

Josie pushed Brooke back so she was lying down on the table at a slight diagonal, her ass still sitting on the corner near Josie while Brooke's head lolled over upside down right near my crotch.

"Hi!" Brooke said cheerfully as she looked at me upside-down.

"Ryan, why don't you give Brooke something to do with her mouth while I show her how I really like to handle things?" Josie said authoritatively.

I didn't need a lot of encouragement for this, and even though her smile was upside down I don't think Brooke needed much more either. I undid my pants and pulled them down, bopping her on the chin with my cock. She giggled at the impact, but soon craned her neck until she could lavish the head of my cock with a flurry of kisses, then taking the head into her lips. She sucked on it joyfully, like a lollipop, before spitting it out and looking up at me.

"You know, Ryan, that, like, you can totally fuck my throat like a total whore if you want? I'll totally letcha know when I need to breathe," Brooke said, smiling cutely.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Totally," Brooke giggled.

I knew as well as anyone who'd had the pleasure that Brooke was more than fine with a good throat-fucking, but the encouragement was welcome. Though I stroked her face once, fondly, looking down into her beautiful blue eyes with a great fondness, when I shoved my cock into her mouth and down her throat I was as satisfied as ever by how amazing it felt. Brooke King was a prodigy when it came to taking dick, and as she encouraged me, I began to thrust back and forth into her mouth and throat. She gagged and choked, her eyes watering and smearing her makeup, but since this was nothing new for her she took it like a champ.

Still standing between Brooke's legs, Josie looked down at her impressed. "Wow, Blondie really can take a cock."

"Totally," I moaned with pleasure. Though her mouth was full of my pulsing cock, Brooke let out some sounds of approval and threw a thumbs up at Josie.

"I was gonna consider offering her lessons, but she might be able to show me a thing or two," Josie said, stroking Brooke's inner thighs. Brooke cooed around my cock as I continued to thrust into her mouth and throat, withdrawing long enough to catch her breath before plowing back in.

"Yeah, keep fucking her mouth, like that, Ryan, keep fucking her like a cheap cheer slut..." Josie instructed, getting more and more into it, dropping her hands toward Brooke's cunt. She started stroking Brooke's pussy, which seemed to drive Brooke wild, but without warning soon forced a few fingers into Brooke's tight, pink sex. Brooke groaned enthusiastically as Josie began to finger her.

"So, you cheerleader sluts all really do have nice, tight cunts... that's fucking good to know. I never thought a lot of you cheerleader bitches before since most of you look down on people like me and my friends, but you, you've done something special for Ryan even among all the other cheer bimbos. You respect him, you like him, and if I've heard right..." Josie said, sucking a couple fingers from her other hand before drifting it closer to Brooke's ass.

She thrust forward into Brooke's ass, and Brooke howled in a rather pleasant way around my cock. Josie finished, "...you might be the biggest anal queen in school, outside of me, of course. How do you like that, huh? You like getting it rough in all your holes at once?"

Though Josie hissed this comment as a truly dark sound, Brooke only flashed her an enthusiastic double thumbs up as the two of us went at her.

"Really?" Josie asked, continuing to be impressed as the two of us fucked Brooke hard. Josie looked up at me as Brooke writhed and sucked harder on my cock. "Is she always like this?"

"Actually, she's kinda mellow today. Let her really cut loose, and... well, when you see it, you'll believe it," I said, groaning when Brooke pushed my cock from her mouth, gagging for air and somehow licking my balls all at once, before diving back in and deepthroating me as if it were nothing.

"Well, you're right, I'll believe it when I see it, but I like what I'm seeing so far," Josie said, double-penetrating Brooke even more vigorously with her fingers. "I want to play some with Ryan's toybox, because let's face it, Brooke, fingers are one thing, and toys are another. Right now, I'm gonna make you cum harder than any of your bitchy cheerleader friends have ever made you cum, and then you're gonna make Ryan cum all over your sweet little whore face, isn't that nice?"

"Actually," I said, feeling my balls boiling from the amazing blowjob. "That might have to be the other way around."

Josie rolled her eyes. "Really? She's that good?"

"Uh huh," I nodded.

Josie sighed. "Fine, Ryan, paint her face, then I'll make her scream."

Feeling the orgasm overcome me, I pulled my cock from Brooke's mouth and said, "Thanks."

I pulled my cock out of Brooke's mouth and jacked it for only a couple seconds more before pleasure overtook me and I started to cum on her. I followed Josie's instructions to the letter, painting Brooke's face in streaks of thick, white cum. Brooke opened her mouth enthusiastically, trying to catch as much as she could in her mouth, even though most wound up on her face, her neck, and some even streaking over onto her sweater. A single small splash landed on one of her nipples, which Josie couldn't help herself from leaning over and licking off.

Proudly, Brooke leaned her head back up so she was looking at Josie, a cum-drenched angel showing off her cum-filled mouth, before swallowing it all and crying out, "Please, keep fucking me, it's so good, yesyesyesyesyes, like that, please keep going and you'll make me cum all over your hands, like that, keep going, keep going please, totally like that, like that, like, like.... WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Brooke cried out in jubilation as she came hard all over Josie's hands, a good squirt of pussy juice taking even Josie off guard. Brooke giggled and laughed, muttering gleefully as she kept twitching and cumming, smiling through her mask of semen at Josie and me with a look of nothing but love and joy on her face.

"Come on down here and lick that off my face and I could, like, totally learn to love you," Brooke told Josie with the cutest smile.

Shrugging, Josie leaned down and began to do exactly that, licking my cum luxuriantly off of Brooke's features, their hands pawing at each other as they did. Though my legs couldn't hold me up anymore after the hard cum I'd had, from my chair I had a good time watching them and thinking that maybe, just maybe this was an arrangement we could make work.

***

Nothing refreshes like a good, hot shower, and if you happen to share it with Brooke King, well that makes it all the sweeter. Both of us were looking to wash off the previous day and some of the early morning sex, and in a rarity for us this shower was almost completely sex free. Oh, sure, there were strokes and laughs and occasional squeezes, and some definite making out with her pressed against the wall at one point, but with Josie in my bedroom sorting through the Christmas toybox the girls had gotten me, we didn't have the time to linger. So, we showered, we shaved, we washed each other's backs and I helped her with our hair.

Though she looked absolutely luscious with the water cascading down her toned, perky body, I couldn't help the swell of love I felt for her that had nothing to do with that. Brooke was such a beacon of light and joy, and seeing her smiling, lost in whatever song she was lowly singing to herself made me happy beyond description.

Admittedly, once I sorted out just what she was singing, I had to laugh a little.

"What's funny?" Brooke asked, looking at me brightly.

"Were you singing 'Free Bird'?" I asked.

"Well, duh! It's a totally kickass song," Brooke replied.

"I know that, it's just, not what I expected," I admitted. As always, Brooke managed to be full of surprises.

"Me neither, but you, like, know Dakota, right? She's got all these totally weird and interesting and strange interests and lately she's been on this classic rock bent, shot us all this Spotify playlist she made and I've, like, been listening. Some of it's actually pretty great," Brooke admitted.

"Cool," I replied. I didn't know cheer captain Dakota Lewis well, but the days I spent with her and the other girls at the New Year's orgy told me there was a lot more to her than being a rich bitch cheerleader. Come to think of it, that'd been my experience with most of the cheerleaders, Brooke chief among them.

"I think so, yeah," Brooke said, pulling me in for a quick, sweet kiss.

"So," I said, wanting to take advantage of the privacy we had in the shower. "What do you think?"

"Of what?" Brooke asked, though I knew she knew damn well what I was talking about and just wanted me to verbalize.

"Of... well, all this. You. Me. Josie. Especially Josie, actually," I said.

"Josie's cool. Definitely hot, and that thing she does with her lips... I could totally fall in love with that shit," Brooke said, smiling. It was a smile I knew well, a smile I loved, but it was also one I knew wasn't telling the whole truth.

"But what do you think of her... beyond the sex stuff," I said.

Brooke sighed. "Look... I don't know her well, that's, like, obvious. We totally got our different circles we run in, and that's okay, everyone's, like, got their own things. I worked with her and you for Halloween and Christmas, and I know she's good, and that you like her, and that if you like her there's gotta be something special about her, something I'd really like to see, but right now with me and her... I just don't know her, which is, like, the problem I guess."

"But would you *like* to know her? Or would you only want to know her because of me?" I asked. It was one thing to talk about this strange romantic arrangement we were considering, it was another to do what it took to make it work.

Brooke pondered this question for a long moment, running her hands through her hair to help wash the shampoo out with a look of great concentration. Finally, she said, "You know what? Yeah, I would like to get to know her for her. Me and her, we could, like, totally get into some true mischief together, and if she's so willing to let me in right away when I'm kinda the one invading your guys' thing, she's gotta be an awesome lady, and I wanna give her the same benefit of the doubt she gave me. So, yeah, I'd totally like to get to know her because I wanna get to know her. That's good to know, actually."

"Good," I said. "Good. I'm done when you are."

Brooke stood under the showerhead for a couple more seconds, eagerly washing herself of the last remnants of soap and shampoo, before saying, "Yeah, me too."

I turned off the water and we both stepped out, wrapping ourselves in towels. As we dried ourselves, I couldn't help but watch her running the towel over her tight, lithe frame, watching as she cutely sang a song I couldn't hear into the mirror as she blow-dried her hair. Her sparkling eyes looked over at me in the mirror occasionally, smiling without losing the beat as she kept singing and put her hair up into her signature pigtails.

When she finally turned off the hairdryer and set it down, still looking at me in the mirror she asked, "See anything you like?"

Dry enough, I dropped my towel to the floor to show her my erection. "What do you think?"

In kind, Brooke dropped her towel and said, "All my thoughts begin with YUM and end in MY, so you probably got a clue about what I'm thinking."

I knew Josie was in the next room waiting for us while she checked out my "toybox", but I couldn't wait any longer for Brooke. Hungrily, I grabbed her by the hips and spun her around, at which point the two of us began to furiously make out. Brooke was always an enthusiastic lover, but there was something different to her now, a different spark between us that was less spark and more electrical storm. As I pressed her against the wall of my bathroom, I could practically hear thunder as the two of us went at each other, kissing and groping and rubbing up against each other as if our lives depended on it.

What a difference "I love you" can make.

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" Brooke practically squealed, accenting each kiss with an exclamation.

"I love you," I said, rubbing my cock up against her pussy. "God, I love you so much."

"I can't wait until the bedroom. I need you to fuck me now," she said, reaching down and lining my cock up with her tight pussy. With only the slightest thrust, I was buried deep inside her, pressing her against the wall as she squealed with glee.

My bedroom was only a few feet away, but if she didn't want to wait, I wasn't going to force her. The pleasure of her perfect pussy wrapped around my cock was so intense that I found myself thankful for my earlier orgasms. It might have been the only thing that kept me from popping off here and now.

"If we... fuck... if we want to make this work... we should go in there and get Josie..." I grunted, thrusting into Brooke with enough strength that I was almost certain I'd take her off the floor.

"Yeah... but then I'd have to take you outta me, and that's, like, no fun," Brooke pouted, before her face lit up with an idea so bright I almost expected to see a lightbulb appear above her head. She yelled, "HEY, JOSIE! WE COULDN'T WAIT AND STARTED FUCKING IN HERE, WANNA COME IN?"

That was one way to deal with this problem.

It was only a matter of seconds before Josie, gloriously naked, opened the bathroom door and stood staring at us, looking only mildly annoyed.

"You guys couldn't walk another five feet?" she asked, hands on her hips and tapping her foot impatiently.

"Sorry, I got horny! Can you blame meeeeeeeeee?" Brooke groaned as I continued to thrust inside of her.

Josie rolled her eyes and said, "It's called self-restraint."

"FUCK SELF-RESTRAINT!" Brooke yelled, laughing and smiling and showering me with kisses.

"Well, you've a point there," Josie admitted, going into the bedroom and coming back in lubing a very large butt plug. "And I've got a point here. I intend to DP you like crazy with Ryan's help later-"

"Yay!" Brooke squealed.

"-But for now, this will have to do. Ryan, you think you can pull out and hold back just long enough for me to shove this in Brooke's tight little asshole?" Josie asked sweetly.

It would have taken a lot for Brooke to stop fucking me, but a promise this sweet managed to do the job just fine. I pulled out of her and let the two girls face each other.

Brooke looked down at the large, black sex toy with wide eyes. "I dunno if I've ever taken anything *that* big in my ass before."

"Well, there's a first time for everything," Josie said, stepping forward and pressing herself tightly against Brooke. Seeing the two of them naked, Josie's large breasts crushed against Brooke's smaller pair, the two of them making out passionately, it was an insanely hot sight to behold.

It only got hotter when Josie spun Brooke around and leaned her over, facing me. I leaned over to kiss Brooke while Josie slowly teased the toy up Brooke's ass, enjoying the enthusiastic handjob that Brooke gave me.

"I'm gonna shove it up your ass now, slut," Josie hissed, pressing herself against Brooke's back.

"Bring it on," Brooke taunted, looking over her shoulder at Josie tauntingly.

From the way Josie thrust forward and Brooke's eyes bugged out, I assumed that Josie did indeed bring it on.

"OH MOTHERFUCKER, FUCK THAT'S BIG, GONNA, LIKE, TEAR ME UP! FUCKING FUCK!" Brooke screamed. When Josie looked at her with concern, Brooke added, "KEEP GOING, DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP YOU GOTH SLUT, FUCK IT'S GOOD, FEED THAT TOY INTO MY TIGHT, CUTE LITTLE ASS, STRETCH ME THE FUCK OUT, MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING BITCH, FUCK!"

Josie locked eyes with me, no doubt impressed with Brooke's expansive vocabulary, before doing as she was requested. I helped Brooke along, playing with her tits, reaching down to finger her pussy while we kissed and Josie fed the last of the massive plug into Brooke's ass. Once it settled into place, a look of the greatest relief crossed Brooke's face.

Jumping back into character now that she had no longer had to be concerned for Brooke, Josie grabbed Brooke by the pigtails and pulled her face up alongside hers, hissing, "How do you like it, cheer slut?"

"It's, like, fucking amazing," Brooke groaned back, arching her neck and kissing Josie passionately. "You should totally understand, though, when I've had my cum, I'm putting this monster in you."

"Challenge accepted," Josie smiled, leaning past Brooke to kiss me, then kiss Brooke again, before the three of us all began kissing each other. Making out with Josie while Brooke was sandwiched between us may have been one of my greatest sexual fantasies come to life, and I had a lot of mileage I wanted to get out of it. The three of us were a groaning, grinding, stroking mess, kissing and rubbing against one another in absolute ecstasy.

I pulled Brooke away from Josie and pressed her back against the wall. I didn't know when I'd be able to cum again soon, but I wanted to fuck Brooke until she couldn't see straight. I lined my cock up with her pussy and pressed it back inside.

"Holy shit!" Brooke and I exclaimed in unison. Her pussy was tighter than ever, and the way her eyes rolled back as I slid more and more of my cock inside, I knew she was feeling some pretty intense sensations from this impromptu double penetration.

"It's... uuungh... fucking hell... totally... gaaaanh...." Brooke said, trying to find words and failing as I bottomed out in her. Even those chunks of words soon gave way to bestial roars, grunts and groans of appreciation as I started to move around inside of her.

And this was before Josie began to help. She pressed in beside us, running her hands over Brooke and me. With one hand she pushed against my ass, urging me on as I fucked Brooke, while with her other she toyed with Brooke's clit. Beyond that, she dipped down, suckling at Brooke's tiny and perfect tits, only taking breaths to offer us foul encouragement.

"You put her past words, keep fucking that tight little cunt, make her squeal, make her fucking scream, fuck her like she deserves to be fucked," Josie whispered to me, kissing me before turning her attention to Brooke. "You've taken this cock before, you know what it can fucking do, fuck him back, squeeze him hard, you want to surrender to the pleasure but you don't have my permission to do that yet, if you want Ryan, make him know it, fuck him like *he* deserves to be fucked."

Brooke looked up at me with glassy, lustful eyes, pulling me down to kiss her passionately. She reached one leg up and wrapped it around my ass, encouraging me to fuck her even harder, while I myself was in fucking heaven. She squeezed me with her hot, wet slit, holding me tighter than she'd ever held me before as she worked my cock over. She looked up at me with the greatest determination, spurred on by Josie to give me the best fuck she'd ever given anyone.

123456...8