Senior Year Memories Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izzy blushed heavily at this, I'm not sure if it was more at the admission of the flower or the question about Spring Break. It was a lot to take in at once, but I had to admit, it was an intriguing idea.

"I gotta ask a lot of people... but it does sound like an interesting idea. Let me get through today alive, and then I'll get back to you?" I said.

"Yay! Thank you!" Izzy exclaimed, bouncing over to me and kissing me. I held the tiny gamer to me closely and kissed her back.

Quietly, she whispered with her same enthusiastic grin, "I really wanna fuck you."

I laughed, "I know."

***

By the time I reached my last stop of the day, I was looking forward to getting home. The cool day was becoming a cold and cloudy day that threatened to rain. On top of that, with how my day had gone, I had been rock hard just about as often as I wasn't, and with no relief so far. I mean, I knew what I was getting into when I started, but I probably hadn't properly considered what hours of an erection and swollen balls would mean with the sheer amount of bike riding I had planned.

I'd managed to avoid a lot of serious pain, especially thanks to the number of girls who'd given me rides, but if I didn't stop this soon, I'd have a pretty epic case of blue balls.

Thankfully, it wasn't a long ride to my next stop, and an even shorter one back home.

And, of course, if I handled things well, this one would be fairly hit and run.

True to the intel I'd gathered, the McNeil house was empty when I showed up and parked my bike out front. Walking up to the front door, I pulled out the most substantial care package from my bag. While this one contained the last of my flowers and small boxes of chocolates, it also contained a few additions, like a Blu-ray set of the first three John Wick movies, a bag of microwave popcorn, and a Valentine's card I'd made out to Tori. I'd made sure to find the cheesiest, least tasteful Valentine I could find to make sure it had not even the slightest potential connotation of it being romantic, and put in as friendly a message I could about hoping she might enjoy a movie night.

The last detail, beneath my signature, was the trickiest, and one I hoped that wouldn't seem too corny. Beneath my name, I drew a simple sketch of an olive branch. Call it foolish hope, but while things had been more cordial between Tori and I ever since our blowout on Thanksgiving, I was hoping that we might be able to return things to being actual friends again. While I completely understood that it would never be the same after what had happened, and that both of us were now dating girls who would take up a lot of the time Tori and I would have normally spent hanging out, I wanted my friend back.

I was just hoping that she wanted the same.

Making sure the care package was clear to whoever got home first, I hopped on my bike and started to head home just as the first drops of drizzle began to come down. I was going to have to make this ride pretty quick if I wanted to beat the proper rain, but I thought I could, with a little luck.

"Ryan? Is that you?"

The voice called to me from a familiar car. I ducked down to look inside, waving towards the window she had rolled down.

"Hi, Lauren!" I said, shielding my eyes with one hand as the rain drops became heavier. "I was just dropping off something for Tori."

"Oh, wonderful! Are you two patching things up?" Lauren McNeil replied. Tori's mother looked as gorgeous as ever, even if the blouse and skirt she wore were quite professional and not the most flattering for her. Nonetheless, nothing could hide her beautiful face, stunning red hair, and her utterly massive tits.

"Maybe. I hope so. It's worth a try, anyway," I admitted. "But if it's alright, I need to run back home before this gets worse!"

"Need a ride?" she asked me. "The trunk's empty, you can stuff your bike in the back if you'd like."

This wasn't an offer I needed to think on for long. "Sure!"

Lauren popped the trunk, and I trundled both my bike and backpack inside of it before hopping into the passenger seat next to her. The rain started to kick in properly, so it seemed my timing was pretty perfect.

"Thanks for the ride," I said.

"Anytime," Lauren said, pulling back onto the road. "I was just heading home, but I wouldn't mind a bit of a detour."

"From the office?" I said, looking her attire up and down.

"You know it," she replied, brushing some of her red hair over her ear. "Client called in at the last moment wanting to go over some proposals and... it was just a clusterfuck. A slow-moving clusterfuck, at that. Whatever, it's done, now."

"Well, good," I answered.

"Please tell me you're having a better Valentine's Day than I am," Lauren said, looking at me and smiling, amused.

"It's that obvious?" I asked.

"Very," she replied.

"Yeah. I'm having a pretty good one. Busy, and a little crazy, but good," I said, thinking about what she had said. "Sorry that things aren't going as well for you."

Lauren shook her head slightly, laughing miserably. "Don't worry about it. I knew what I was getting into when I married a high-class chef, and that Valentine's Day would always be a work day for him. Still, doesn't mean a girl doesn't want to be romanced even a little on the day, you know?"

Now, I don't think that she was hitting on me then, since it seemed more like she was letting off steam. Nonetheless, Leah's spell and my vow for the month came to mind as I looked Lauren McNeil over. I remembered her luscious body, and the time we had spent together. It was in that spirit that I made a move I wouldn't have expected.

"Well, I can't promise you romance, exactly, but I can do something else for you..." I said.

Lauren laughed, a high, pleasant sound. "Is it better than that cheesy line?"

"Much," I answered, dropping my voice low.

Briefly, Lauren turned to look at me, her lips parting briefly as she took in a breath. "Oh."

***

Lauren McNeil's car was pulled into my house's empty garage. Not only did this keep the rain from pounding down on top of her vehicle, but it certainly helped keep prying eyes away as we set the car rocking.

"Oh, fuck, Ryan! Fuck!" Lauren exclaimed, her eyes rolling back in ecstasy as I fingered her in the backseat of her car.

I would have said something, but my mouth was busy. With her blouse unbuttoned, she had pulled her tits over her bra and let me feast upon them as if I were a starving man. With her immaculate DDD's in my face and my mouth full of bright pink nipple, I had quite a bit of fun pleasing her with my lips and tongue alone, while my hand was quite busy down below. With her skirt hiked up around her waist and her panties pulled to the side, I had perfect access to her hot, sweet pussy, fingering her clit vigorously with my thumb while thrusting my fingers in and out of her cunt.

"Oh, fuck, goddamn it, Ryan, why don't we do this more, why don't we... fuck... keep it going, remember this, remember me, remember how fucking hot I am... you may keep Valentine's for all these high school girls, but at the end of the day you'll never forget meeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" she cried out in release as her orgasm powered through her. She shook and shuddered, her pussy clamping down on my fingers while I kept my hand and mouth busy. I looked into her eyes as she came, pushing her through wave after wave of pleasure as I continued to finger her perfect pussy.

When she finally came down, I pulled my fingers from her cunt, and she greedily pulled my hand to her mouth and suckled on them. It was an intensely erotic sight, and one I would have loved to do more with.

"I..."

Fuck, this next part was hard to say.

"...I really need to get inside and get ready for my date."

Lauren sighed. "I know, but, thanks for that. It seems I really needed a good cum."

"Well," I said with a grin. "You know where to find me."

She smirked. "I'm going to remember that."

Looking at the hot-bodied redheaded MILF in front of me, I said, "You're welcome anytime."

***

I stood beneath my showerhead for a long while, washing a day's worth of sweat and exertions off of me and loosening up sore muscles under the hot water. It had been a long day, and if it had ended here, I could probably have been a happy man. It wasn't the longest day of my life, to be sure, and not the longest day even this year; that probably had to go to the orgy I went to on New Year's. Even so, between the bike riding and all the women I'd pleased today, I was in need of a moment of downtime to relax, to cool down (so to speak, anyway, under this hot a shower) and reassess.

I had done the crazy part of today. Now it was time for me to get ready for the real intense part.

Brianna Roth.

In the days immediately after I'd lost my virginity, a number of Kaitlyn's friends started eying me, among them, Brianna Roth. Known as one of the biggest flirts in school, that I had her attention then was a little, well, intimidating. It was hard not to be intimidated by her, really, on sight alone.

Though a fairly fit 5'4", 18-year-old Brianna was utterly stacked. With a pair of very full F-cup tits that managed to strain the seams of any top she wore, and an equally epic ass, her body was thoroughly impressive at a glance. She carried a healthy, light tan that went well with her shoulder-length dirty blonde hair. Her face was an equal mix of sweet and sultry, with some of the most mouth-wateringly full lips that were often curled in a smile, and some of the biggest, softest brown eyes you were bound to see. Considering that she kept company with Kaitlyn Pruitt and other cheerleaders and tended to date some of the biggest guys in school, and you can understand why back when I was a background extra at school, that she seemed a few steps past untouchable, as well as highly intimidating.

It took the experiences of this year for me to understand that she was a surprisingly kind girl who was frustrated by the ways that a lot of the more popular guys in school viewed her. Our contact had been limited so far, a brief conversation here, me going down on her there, but I had known for a while now that I wanted to spend some real time with her, to get to know her and to, well... do I really have to spell it out at this point in the story? I knew she was a sweet girl with a positively nasty side hiding beneath that surface, and I was looking forward to seeing what the two of us could get up to away from school.

If you'd told me a year ago that I'd be having dinner on Valentine's Day with one of the most popular flirts in school, well... actually, honestly, I wouldn't have believed anything you'd told me about this year, so, I should probably get on with things.

It took a while before I finally felt fully clean and relaxed enough to step out of the shower and dry off. I hadn't considered how long I had taken, nor how long I took with Lauren McNeil, but when I heard the doorbell ringing, I quickly realized that I should have probably looked at the clock once or twice while I was showering.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, tying the towel around my waist and running for the front door. I'd lost track of time, and I ran through what needed to happen. Yes, I'd cleaned up, and I'd turned the heat on, and I'd showered, but weren't there still so many things to do? I couldn't think about that now. I could hear the rain outside and didn't want her to get soaked, I just hoped that I got there in time.

Quickly looking through the peephole to make sure I wasn't about to royally screw up, I then opened the door to see Brianna Roth standing outside in the darkness of early evening.

"It's really coming down out there!" she exclaimed, closing a large umbrella and shaking it out underneath our front door awning. Brianna had come for the occasion dressed in a fairly nice, dark, long coat that nearly reached the ground and managed to close impressively over her curves. As she stepped inside where it was drier, I saw her give my current, nearly naked state an appreciative glance and a grin.

"I'm sorry! I just got out of the shower and kind of lost track of time. You didn't get too soaked, I hope?" I asked.

"Ah, that explains your 'formal wear'," Brianna joked, giving me another glowing grin. "And, no, I managed to stay quite dry, actually; thankfully I've got a good umbrella. Where can I leave it to dry?"

"Oh, by the door. Your shoes too, if you please," I said.

"Sure, thanks," Brianna said, setting first her umbrella, then with some consideration, she also took off the bag she had slung over her shoulder and added it as well before setting to her shoes.

Bent away from me, I got to see how well her long coat hugged her amazing, round ass, and had to tame my cock before it would rip a hole in the front of my towel.

"So," I said, hoping to change the subject for the sake of a little conversation before we got down to anything. "How's your Valentine's Day going?"

Brianna laughed. "Same old, same old. Up early for temple with the folks, getting home in time to have another screaming match with Mia before we made up and watched some stupid Hallmark movie we spent the whole time talking shit during, texted some with Kaitlyn, did homework, mostly just killed a lot of time before tonight. Like I said, same old, same old."

I laughed. Brianna's fraternal twin sister, Mia, was one of Josie's friends, and I had gotten rather well acquainted with the pink haired, tattooed musician back in December. She was as passionate and protective of all she held dear as she was bitchy and prone to fights, but fuck was she hotter than hell. The sex we had was rough and memorable, and suddenly I found myself wishing it hadn't just been a one-time thing.

I said, "Sounds like Mia."

"Yeah. She met this college guy at some hipster record store and wanted me to cover for her so she could do whatever she does with guys tonight on her own time. I told her I wouldn't cover for her, that she's eighteen and she can fight her own battles with our parents and that I got my own plans and... yeah, that didn't go over so great," Brianna explained.

"Ouch," I said, sympathetic and suddenly quite glad to be an only child.

"You couldn't have fucked a little more sense into her? Tamed the bitch in her a little?" she suggested, joking.

"Hey, her life is her life, I'm not going to tell her how to live it," I said.

"I know, I'm just blowing off steam. And I agree with you. Don't get me wrong, I know I talk a lot of shit about her, but I love my sister, really," Brianna said with a sigh, straightening up. "But if there's something that can be fought about, we'll find a way to fight about it. But, enough of that, today. I'm not here to talk about Mia. Are you here to talk about Mia?"

"No," I said.

"Then we're not going to talk about Mia," Brianna said in her sweet, innocent voice, approaching me. She pulled me in for a kiss, one I gratefully took. Her lips were every bit as soft as I remembered, and yet still somehow... more. More enticing, more delicious, more enthusiastic. Our tongues tentatively touched in the middle as we kept the kiss going on for a moment.

Parting was one of the most difficult things I had ever done, but somehow I managed. "I haven't ordered any food yet, because I didn't know what you wanted, but I was going to get dressed for the occasion, and if you let me find my clothes, I can-"

"I like you like this just fine," she replied, smiling cutely. "If you're good like this."

"Oh, I'm very comfortable like this," I said, enjoying a good surge of confidence.

"Good," Brianna replied. "And dinner can wait if that's alright? I think I'd like to talk a little, first."

"That's perfectly fine," I said. "The living room's right over-"

"Your room will be fine," Brianna said, stepping down the hall in front of me with a sway to her hips. I was enjoying seeing this side of her. While I knew her to be mostly kind and sweet, she had also told me not long after I ate her out that she could be a needy little bitch when she was in the mood. Seeing it here... well, it boded well for the evening.

"I guess it will be," I said, smirking as I led the way into my bedroom. I sat down on my bed, and though it was clear my erection was tenting the front of my towel, Brianna didn't seem to mind as she sat down next to me.

"So, this is your room?" she said, taking in my horror movie posters and video games, my vinyl figures and assorted other collectibles. It no doubt was quite different from her own bedroom, but if it bothered her, she didn't let me know. Pushing her hands into my bed, Brianna seemed to be quite pleased that it appeared sturdy.

"Yeah," I said.

"It... suits you," Brianna said, smiling and trying to find her best words. "I'm sorry, it's been a long time since I've been inside a guy's bedroom that wasn't full of dumbbells, car posters and the smell of AXE Body Spray. This is kind of new to me."

"Not a bad kind of new?" I said, hopeful.

"Oh, no, very good. It's different, and I always like to try new experiences. I can get used to this, honestly. Your bedroom doesn't smell at all, you clearly take very good care of it. You probably take better care of yours than I do mine," she said.

With the amount of sex I'd had in this room with a wide variety of girls, I'd come to a fair understanding of how to keep things manageably clean, and not constantly smelling of various bodily fluids.

"It's a gift," I said.

"And you're a gifted guy, huh?" Brianna teased.

I shrugged. "I guess you'll have to find out."

She smiled again, then quickly kissed me before sitting back a little nervous. Her eyes danced around from me to the rest of my room, a little nervous, maybe even a little skeptical.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

She sighed.

"I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but I just need to say it so we can get it out in the air, but, it wasn't long ago that I never would've fucking imagined I'd be here, doing this. I mean, I wasn't a full bitch about it, not like Kaitlyn used to be or anything, it's just never something that came to mind. This all feels so unlikely," Brianna said, a little nervous.

"Funny, I was thinking something similar not long ago," I said.

Looking a little embarrassed, she continued, "You probably weren't thinking it like I was, though. I was... I would've been less nice about it, because even if I wasn't a full bitch, I was still bitchy. As soon as I filled in and got all *this* and I knew what kind of power came with my body, I might have been a bit bitchy and shallow and how I chose what guys I'd hook up with. Being friends with Kaitlyn and Haley and... well, they weren't really the kinds of girls then who could help me be a better person. They made it seem like if a guy was hot, that's all that mattered, and the cycle of shit and breakups was all normal. I spent a lot of Valentine's Days crying because of shit that fell apart with guys who weren't worth shedding tears over, and I told myself that this year, I wasn't gonna cry."

"I don't want you to cry, either," I said.

"I know, 'cause you're a nice guy. And not one of those evil fucking nice guys who tells everyone he's a nice guy and then goes around calling girls bitches when they don't put out for him, you're like, actually nice. Everyone tells me that's really who you are and what you're all about, and I don't know if it's because you're getting laid all the time or because that's actually who you always were, but today it's something I really need. I think I've needed some nice for a while," Brianna said, lowering her eyes.

"I was hoping you'd ask to be my Valentine. I know, it's sappy, and it's stupid and girly, but I *like* girly. I'm not stupid, but I like a little *girly* in my life, and this was one I was hopeful for. I know I had no reason to be, not when you've got your girlfriends and everything, but... I wanted to say that so you'd understand, I'm grateful that you wanted me here tonight. For all the mistakes I've made, I don't deserve it, but I'm really happy to be here, and I'm hoping you're happy I'm here too. I don't want this to be a pity thing, and I know you're too decent for it to be a pity thing, but it's hard not to overthink this a little," she finished, finally letting out one big, conclusive breath.