Senior Year Memories Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I had let them, the two of them would have likely had me there all night and probably for the next few days, but needing to get caught up on some homework, I used all the restraint I had and made my way out of there while the two of them ravenously went at each other. Shaking my head with amusement as I left Kitty's house, I found myself doubting that I would ever be able to keep up with the two of them if we ever got together again, but I also doubted I'd say no if they summoned me again.

I was too well-fucked to ride my bike home, and since getting a ride from Kitty wasn't an option this time, and I knew both Brooke and Josie were busy for the evening, I looked through my contacts and made a call that would've seemed crazy until quite recently.

"Ah, coming to your rescue again, your bike in the back, you looking freshly fucked and halfway to passing out... feels almost like old times," Tori said, glancing with some amusement over at me on the passenger seat.

"That a problem?" I asked.

"Oh, fuck no... just glad to be at the top of your contacts list again. I am there, right?" Tori asked.

I laughed. "Third now, actually. Maybe fifth."

"You know I can always pull over and let you out," she said, smirking smugly.

Quickly, I replied, "Third. Definitely third."

"Damn right I'm third," Tori said, grinning. "So, how bad was it tonight?"

"A couple cheerleaders, so, pretty rough," I admitted.

"Awww, you poor baby," she chided back. "Living the dream and suffering the consequences."

"You know it," I said, finding this easy, joking conversation both familiar and very welcome. It was like we'd never fallen out at all, no tension, no hiding anything, just the two of us, friends again.

Things were simple. Easy. I couldn't have asked for any better.

As we pulled into my end of town, Tori said, "So, April's excited about inviting you over to our D&D game. You are going to come, right?"

"I'll probably find some new and horrible way to die, but, yeah, I'll come," I said. Tori had tried for years to get me to understand the ins and outs of D&D, and while they mostly eluded me, it was my bad luck with a D20 that usually sealed my doom. While I didn't imagine that this time would go any better, that wasn't the point really, was it?

"Cool. Thanks," Tori said, sounding truly grateful. "It's a pretty fun game, very low pressure; I mean, it's Rose DMing it, and Izzy and Katie, they're a lot of fun. It's usually girls only, but, it's not like you have to worry about us only talking about boys and makeovers or any bullshit like that."

"Obviously," I replied.

"Seriously, though..." Tori said, biting her lip a little nervously. "Thank you. April really wants this to work out with all of us. She wants us all to be friends... or whatever it is that we've got going on, really."

Quiet, and a little nervous myself, I said, "And what is it that we've got going on, exactly? I mean, April and I talked a little, and she was cheering pretty hard when we kissed at Nerd Baseball."

We pulled up in front of my house, and Tori parked. Now, fully taking the opportunity to hash things out, she turned to face me.

"We're kind of making this up as we go," Tori admitted. "Like I said, we're trying to keep things more or less exclusive for now, but at the same time it feels, sometimes, like April feels guilty. Like she's keeping me away from part of my life because she knows I like dick, too."

Tori McNeil, eloquent as usual.

"She loves you," I said. "She just wants what will make you happiest."

"And I love her. And I think she knows that... and she knows that I love you, I mean, we both go so far back..." she said.

"She knows that you're *in* love with her," I clarified.

"Yeah, yeah, I know... and she's all I need, really... but I guess there are times I do *want* to mess around with a guy sometimes. You know, for fun, and..." Tori said, her eyes going to my crotch. "...yeah. I'm just glad she understands you won't be stealing me away from her."

"Wouldn't dream of it," I replied. "Two girlfriends is a challenge enough as is."

"Yeah..." she said, eyes looking back into mine. "...so, wanna head inside, order some pizza, make out and watch action movies?"

Unhesitatingly, I opened my door and said, "Yes."

"Good," Tori said, stepping out of her car. "Catch me in a good enough mood and I might even let you suck on my tits some."

I grinned. "Then I guess I should put you in a good mood then, shouldn't I?"

She smiled cutely in response. "I wouldn't advise against it."

Sighing pleasantly, I followed Tori back toward my house. What we had now may not have been exactly what we had before our falling out, but it was good. Really good.

As I looked back on it, this whole month had been great. Good times with good friends, one hell of a Valentine's Day, lots of amazing sex... and now Tori and me were friends again. There were only a handful of days of February left at this point, and at this point, I was feeling a little sorry to see the month go.

***

(Author's Note 2: Writing this story is something I do in my spare time for fun, so if you're enjoying this, please, please, please drop some stars, reviews, or shoot me some feedback, as these really keep me going (and please vote on any earlier chapters you enjoyed if you haven't already!). Though I may not always respond, I do love hearing from all of you and seeing that you're enjoying the series. It motivates me to continue writing more. You've all been wonderful and I can't thank you enough for all of your kind words and encouragement and yes, even the constructive criticisms!

Before I sign off, I've one last thing to say. It's been a rough few years, and in times like this, it becomes very easy to give in to anger and let that rule your life. I ask that, instead of letting anger run your life, take a breath, ask yourself if anger is really best in this moment, and if it isn't, try to guide it more constructively. When given an opportunity, try to spread a little kindness in the world instead of hate. Do something nice for a complete stranger. Brighten the day of someone you care about. Talk to a friend you haven't talked to in ages. Help someone who is having a hard time. It's a rough world out there these days, and while that doesn't look like it will change anytime soon, it doesn't take much to make it just a little bit better. Please be good to yourselves, and to everyone else.)