Senior Year Memories Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wouldn't have gotten this far if you didn't," Katie replied, dropping her pussy down onto my mouth.

As first moves went, this was a pretty good one. Almost as if she thought I needed instructions, Katie ground herself against my face, running her pussy lips over my mouth encouragingly.

Wanting to show her I was every bit as good as I said, I grabbed Katie's ass and took control, lifting her slightly off of my mouth to get some better leverage.

And then I dove in, showing her pussy very little mercy.

I could've started slow, but with Katie's energy, I took my chances on her liking it fast and energetic. So, as I ran my tongue up and down her folds, alternating between this kind of treatment and suckling on her clit, I gave Katie my all. Though I would adjust my technique depending on what she seemed to like most, her responsiveness was quite encouraging.

"Oh, oh, oh wow!" she exclaimed, laughing as she rocked her hips against my face. "You... you weren't kidding! God! Oh, wow, wow, wowowowowowow!"

Katie laughed and giggled some more, grabbing her tits and squeezing her nipples as she ground herself against my face. I pressed my tongue inside of her, fucking it in and out of her eagerly as she continued to giggle and moan.

"That's good! That's really good! Just a little higher, though, a little higher... YES! Right there! Oooh, yes, I love it! I love it, I love it, I love it! Keep going there, keep circling my clit, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEESSS!" she squealed, riding my face as her juices flowed.

Keeping up with the flow of her pussy juices was a real challenge, as it seemed that Katie could produce quite a bit, but from where I was laying down, that was hardly a problem. She tasted good, and I had no problem whatsoever sucking down everything she had. Katie was a responsive, enthusiastic lover, and I could not help but want to make her laugh and moan in equal measure as I pleasured her with my mouth. It was fun for the ego, after all, to know that you were appreciated, while the rest of me absolutely loved the chance to bring her to the heights of ecstasy.

"Ahahahaha... oh god yes, that's nice, that's so frickin' nice... god... I thought if I ever wanted something like this, I'd have to go to a girl... but you're really good, too! Wow!" she exclaimed, riding my face and sticking out her tongue as pleasure overtook her.

Katie began to tense, and I could feel a slight shiver building through her body. It wouldn't be long before she would explode, and I was going to do everything I had to to make it one she could never forget.

So, I pulled out all the stops. I latched my lips around her clit and suckled, hard, running my tongue over her sensitive nub in tight circles that soon had her squealing. I was merciless, sometimes releasing a little pressure and making her particularly needy, then sucking hard as she cried out above me. No doubt the girls outside were getting one hell of a show if they could hear anything through the door with how verbal Katie was, and I was determined to make it even better.

Thankfully, Katie obliged this instinct well.

"Oh god, ohmygod, I'm cumming, I'm CUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIING!!!" she practically screamed, her legs clamping down around my head as she braced her hands on the wall above me, writhing and shaking while her pussy gushed on my face.

Much like Katie when she was blowing me, I made a valiant effort to lap up all of her gushing juices, and while I got quite a bit, I still ended up with a face covered in pussy juice. And, yeah, I was a mess, but this was a state I would never complain about when it meant I got to give pleasure to a quaking goddess above like Katie.

She held herself above me for an admirable period of time after coming down from her orgasm, and with what seemed like great effort, she took her weight off of me.

"Okay... okay, wow, that was... that was amazing... holy hell... that was... wow, Ryan... I think I should've paid more attention to the others sooner!" Katie said, giggling softly to herself.

"I agree," I said, sliding out from underneath her, smacking my lips as I took in the epic view of her ass. "You taste really good... and nice ass."

"Thanks!" she giggled, flexing her ass cheeks above me and showing off her tightest hole. "You should get a taste of my ass, too, sometime! That might be fun!"

Raising an eyebrow, I said, "How 'bout now?"

Surprised, Katie replied, "Wha-"

But before she could put together a coherent response, I'd already craned my neck up, burying my face in her ass. I made this quick, playfully tonguing circles around her tight little asshole and pushing forcefully with my tongue.

"I... uh... wow, okay... wow, that feels kinda good, actually!" Katie exclaimed, shivering as I ate her ass.

"Never had a guy eat your ass before?" I asked, in between attacking her ass.

I could feel her shake her head as she quivered against me. "Never had anyone... oh wow... been fingered by girls a little, but this... oh, wow, wow, wow, WOW!"

This last exclamation came when I stiffened my tongue and pressed in, hard, pushing my tongue inside of her ass. I enjoyed the moment for all it was worth, twisting it around and thrusting inside of her as she moaned and shook above me. Katie's exclamations became a chorus of moans mixed with delighted squeaks, and I knew that if I let this go on any further, I probably could've made her cum again just by eating her ass.

That was for another time, however. I was rock hard and ready for another round, and I needed Katie Park rather fiercely. I pulled my tongue out from Katie's ass and slid out from underneath her, twisting onto my knees behind her.

"That felt really good..." she pouted, looking back at me over her shoulder.

I grabbed Katie by the hips, pulling her into a position where she was on her hands and knees. She took to it well, smiling back at me even if she still seemed to miss my tongue being up her ass, but this mood seemed to lift considerably when I began to rub my cockhead over her swollen, hot, pussy lips. I teased her like this, enjoying her moans for a good while, before I spoke again.

"If you think my tongue felt good up your ass... wait until you've had a cock up there," I said.

Katie craned her neck back at me, eyes wide and mouth slightly hanging open. "I don't even know if that's going to fit in my pussy, let alone my ass... that seems like that might be impossible... might be fun, though... looks fun in porn... yeah, could be fun..."

Still teasing the head over her pussy lips, I answered, "Well, we'll find out about your pussy soon enough... as for your ass, well, if you're ever interested, I have fucked way smaller girls than you in the ass, and they fucking loved it."

She thought about this, leaning back against me and pressing her pussy against my cock. "Interesting... well, let's see how it goes with my pussy and go from there?"

"Sounds good to me..." I said, grabbing hold of my cock and lining it up with her entrance. "Are you ready?"

Katie bit her lip. "Fuck me, Ryan... please..."

Wordlessly, I nodded, and then pushed forward. Katie let out a soft, high yelp as I pressed against her. Her pussy lips opened for me, ready, but still unbelievably tight. Nevertheless, that didn't stop me as I continued to push forward, feeling her hot lips embracing me as I pushed forward.

"I don't think... I don't think it's going to fit..." Katie moaned, desperate and needy. "Come on, you can do this, Katie, make it fit, loosen up, you got this... come on, come on..."

I couldn't hear much of her pep talk to herself, instead focusing on the increasing resistance, but feeling almost the entirety of my head inside of her, I decided to take my shot.

With a conclusive thrust, I pushed forward, lodging the head and a couple inches of my cock inside of her.

"HOLY CRAP!" Katie exclaimed, beating her hands against her bed as she threw her head back in agonized ecstasy. She closed her eyes tightly, gritting her teeth and moaning, before sticking her tongue out in an act of unrestrained horniness.

"More! More!" she squeaked, pressing back against me and sending shivers through my body. With how tight her pussy was, I could feel every muscle tremor, every shiver, and it was like each one sent an electric charge through me.

Katie wasn't the only one who wanted more.

I wanted more.

I *needed* more.

I pressed forward, sliding inch after inch into her soaking wet cunt. Katie moaned and cursed, pounding her fists against the bed as she took my cock a little at a time. Her pussy tightened with every passing inch, forcing me to start gently thrusting into her, easing the passage and opening her up as I soon got half of my cock, then three-quarters inside of her.

Gripping and squeezing her ass, massaging it as I worked my way inside of her, I finally gave her that last thrust, ensuring that I was now balls deep inside of Katie Park.

"Wow..." Katie said, her voice soft as she reached between her legs and felt my full balls against her clit. "Oh, god, wow!"

I smirked, leaning down to press my body against hers without pulling out. "Everything you hoped for?"

Katie turned to look at me, smiling broadly and sticking her tongue out playfully. "It's amazing! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

With each exclamation, she kissed me cutely and sweetly, bringing out a bigger smile each time on her lovely face. You wouldn't have known it to look at her absolutely adorable face, that she had ten inches of cock buried deep in her clutching cunt, but with her luscious body pressed to mine, I was all too aware of this wonderful fact.

I kissed her, deeply and passionately, savoring one last moment of peace as I stayed buried deep within her, before straightening up behind her once more. Looking into her eyes one last time, at her hopeful, expectant, and sweetly smiling face, I looked down the beautiful expanse of Katie's naked back, down to her luscious ass.

Grabbing hold of her hips again, I began to fuck Katie Park.

"Ooh... yes... yes... fuck..." she moaned as I began a slow, deliberate pace to help her get used to my size. I knew how daunting my cock could be for some girls, and I didn't want to put Katie in an awkward position where she would need to stop doing what we were doing.

This, however, didn't seem to be a concern for her. As I kept this slow, deliberate pace, watching her body ripple with every thrust and her tits swaying beneath her, Katie turned her head to look at me, offering me a challenge.

Smiling broadly, she said, "You know I won't break, right? Gah... that's some good cock... Come on, I can take it... I can take it harder than that... fuck me, Ryan... fuck me deep... and fuck me hard... I can take it... I want it, I want it, I want it, like that... harder, Ryan, fuck me harder!"

I wasn't afraid of breaking her, but I was completely unaware of Katie's style. Nonetheless, if she wanted it harder, I was going to give it to her harder. I began fucking in and out of her at a more rapid pace, our bodies slapping against one another as her cunt gripped my cock.

"Oh god... how'd a cock get to be this fucking good..." she groaned, sticking out her tongue playfully and dropping her head as I pounded into her.

"Probably the same way your pussy got so good... fuck... you're really fucking tight..." I groaned, getting lost in her perfect pussy.

Katie laughed. "Right? Practice, practice, practice... guys think a lot about me, but none of them seem to think I know what I'm doing... oh god, keep going like that... harder... HARDER! FUCK! Guys... they see this big-boobed, tiny Korean nerd, and they think they know me... they think they know what I'm about, that I must be this prim and proper polite little virgin who just has to share all their particular nerdy interests... that I'm the kind of tight little girl they can conquer and boast about to their friends... and some of these guys can be fun, but they don't know... they don't fucking know who I am, what I want, and how damn much experience I've had getting what I want when I'm having sex!"

I grunted. "I can tell the experience... fuck... and what do you want now? You want it hard?"

"Hard... and fun..." she moaned, reaching back and slowing me, then pulling herself off my cock. "Sit down... I wanna see your face when I cum again... I want you to see me too... I think we both want that... cum faces are the best!"

Katie looked at me, so bright and sunny and happy and naked, so unbelievably gorgeous in such an unassuming girl... turning her down felt like it might well be a crime.

And so, I fell back onto the bed, sitting down as she turned around and crawled over toward me. Straddling my legs, she got up onto her knees, lined my cock up with her pussy and sank all the way back down on me.

Katie was right, this was something I wanted. With her tits in my face, and getting the chance to see her face as she winced pleasurably while taking my cock balls deep again, I was about as happy as I imagined possible.

"Wrap your hands around me, squeeze my ass..." she said, grabbing my hands and getting me to do just that as she began to ride my cock.

"Fuck..." I grunted, watching her tits bounce as she rode me, her pussy squeezing me exquisitely as she kept riding me harder and harder. I did my part, squeezing her ass and helping guide her pace, and the moment one of her DD's got close to my face, I closed my mouth around her nipple and began to suck.

This made Katie only ride me harder, using her body as a perfect instrument of pleasure. I grunted, groaning in overwhelming ecstasy as she used my cock for her pleasure, feeling my balls tensing and filling, ready to give her what I had.

I was in heaven. Katie... she was absolute perfection... so hot, so sweet, so damn good in bed... I don't know how it had taken us so long to get together, but I was going to do whatever it took to do this again.

We could have a lot of fun together on a long enough timeline.

For now, though, with my own orgasm coming on, and Katie tensing up for another, I felt the need to bring this round to its proper conclusion. I freed one hand from her ass, reaching down to finger her clit as she rode me.

"How are you... how're you doing?" I asked, through grunts.

"Soon..." Katie whimpered, closing her eyes tightly and biting her lip as she rode me hard. "Really soon."

"Me too..." I admitted. "Where-"

"Inside me... just do it, cum in me, please..." she whined, looking down at me with those sweet, hungry eyes that I doubted I could ever refuse anything.

I didn't argue, I didn't question anything else, I just lost myself in the moment. I fucked up into her as she rode me, holding her ass with one hand while fingering her with another. Her whining got higher and her body tenser as she rode me with a greater desperation.

And then, all at once, the dam broke. With a scream that the girls outside no doubt heard every part of, Katie came on me hard, squirting and gushing as her juices splashed against my balls and crotch. I was utterly drenched by this hard orgasm, but I couldn't care when it felt this good.

With her pussy squeezing me, hard, I had no choice but to cum. I released inside of her with all of my backed up cum, firing a torrent deep inside of her pussy. I held Katie close, grunting and breathing heavily as I kept buried deep inside of her, holding her close as we each came down from our powerful orgasms.

I clung to her tightly, loving the way she felt against me, her skin, at once hot and cool from the sheen of sweat that had formed, the insistent poke of her nipples against my chest as she crushed her full breasts against me... god, I didn't want to leave.

Smiling up at me, Katie planted a soft kiss on my lips. Sounding giddy, she said, "So, this wasn't how I thought tonight would go."

"Better?" I suggested.

"Sooooooooo much better," she replied, giggling and positively glowing as she kissed me again.

I held onto her for a moment, wanting to stretch it out as long as possible, but with my cock softening, I knew it would have to end soon. But as it softened, I recognized it as an opportunity to observe certain rituals.

"So, I don't want to sound weird or anything, but you look so good right now... would you mind if I got a picture?" I asked.

Katie considered this. "Promise you won't use it for anything bad?"

"I promise. Of course," I replied.

Snuggling up against my chest, she kissed my neck and replied, "Then, sure!"

Katie climbed off of me, allowing me to get my phone from my pants. She took this time to pose kneeling on the bed, sticking out her tongue teasingly while holding up a Vulcan salute. With her naked body, adorable face and pussy leaking a river of our juices, I thought this would be a picture I'd look back on well. Ignoring a number of texts I'd apparently gotten this evening, I swiped them aside and then snapped a few pictures of Katie like this, and found myself unable to stop smiling at the energy this girl brought to the table.

"So, what was that for?" Katie asked, as I set my phone aside on her bedside table.

"It's... kind of a strange tradition I've had this year," I admitted, sitting back on the bed and wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "The first girl I got with this year... first girl I got with ever, really... she insisted I take pictures of her, make some 'memories'. I never thought this would be a year that I'd want to remember, that it'd just be another boring and stressful year at Regan Hills High before I went on to a boring, stressful year at whatever college I wound up going to, but now... now I never want to forget this year. I can't. It's been too important to me."

Katie thought about this, stroking her chin, before smiling brightly. "I'd have totally accepted you just wanting one because you thought I was hot and wanted to beat one out to me later, but that's a pretty darn profound reason. Feel free to make all the memories you want with me, Ryan... sounds like a lot of worthwhile fun."

"I'd like that," I replied, kissing her softly.

She sighed pleasantly, melting into me as we continued to kiss.

When she came up for air, I felt compelled to ask, "Has this year... you know, been all you hoped it would be?"

Blowing a lock of hair from in front of her glasses, Katie answered, "I go back and forth on that a lot, I think. In some ways yes, some ways no... I never thought it would be like the movies. Maybe I always hoped, but I never bet on it, but I like to keep optimistic about the future even when the world's doing everything to crush the life out of that optimism... and in that way, with the good times I've had with friends, and the grades I've been crushing, yeah, it's been like I expected. But even though I knew what I wanted and went for it, I couldn't have expected everything. I couldn't have expected, you know, you... and that!"

She pointed at my cock for emphasis, but I kind of understood her point before then.

"It's not exactly something I expected either... but some things just happen. I guess a lot depends on what we decide to do with what falls in our laps," I said.

Katie chuckled at my word choice. "I can think of something you'd like falling into your lap."

"Oh yeah?" I said, looking down as my cock twitched again.

"Yup!" she exclaimed cutely, dropping her head down and eagerly taking my half-hard cock into her perfect mouth.

I groaned as Katie blew me, her head bouncing up and down playfully as she expertly sucked my cock back to full strength.

"The others must still be waiting..." I groaned, not wanting to stop, but not wanting to forget why we were here, either. "...should we get back to them, and game night, soon?"

Katie took her mouth off of my cock briefly, enough to kiss my balls and say, "This is hardly the first time I've delayed a game by getting laid. We're fine."

1...345678