Senior Year Memories Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, you're getting close, I can see it!" she taunted, kissing me. "I love watching a guy cum, and I know it's gonna be a big one with you... it's gonna be *so* big. So do it... come on, do it! Do it, do it, do it! Cum for me! Fucking cum in me, fill me up, I need it! Give it to me, please give it to me, give me your cum, give me your fucking cum!!!"

Her words and her enthusiasm got to me almost as much as her hot, tight body did, and soon I couldn't hold it back any longer. With my hips a blur and my cock overstimulated from the heaven that was Zahra Dashti's squeezing cunt, I was completely and utterly overwhelmed by bliss. It only took a few more seconds of swift thrusting at this point for me to completely lose it.

"FUCK!" I cried out, practically yelling as those last few thrusts took me over the edge, pushing in deep and cumming hard inside Zahra's pussy.

She looked absolutely satisfied as I came inside of her, timing her own orgasm well as soon she too cried out in ecstasy once more. I was so lost by this point that I thought the world could have ended outside my window without me knowing, but Zahra's pussy muscles were strong and insistent in making their presence known, milking my cock and making sure that every shot of cum was pulled deep inside of her. Pleasure, great and blinding, overtook me, flooding through my body and threatening to steal my consciousness as I continued to pump every last bit of cum into her.

And of course, she was right. It was a huge fucking load. I shouldn't have been surprised given how insanely hot Zahra was, but here we were.

It could have been weeks, or a matter of seconds, it was hard to really keep track of anything at this point, that it took us to come down, but eventually we did, slowing and relaxing, sharing quick, sweet kisses that were punctuated by comfortable laughs. I looked down at the beauty beneath me, taken by one of my periodic moments of wondering just how the fuck I'd gotten here, and deciding not to care too hard about fate and happenstance when I could better catch my breath by kissing her, pulling out, and lying next to Zahra while we both caught our breaths.

"So... you were fucking awesome," Zahra panted, looking at me and smiling broadly.

"I think there was plenty of awesome to go around there with what just happened," I said, reaching over to gently squeeze one of her breasts.

She moaned softly, then chuckled again. "You can't be ready again..."

"Not yet," I said, looking down at my cock as it slowly lost its strength. "Just give me a minute or two. I'll be back in no time."

"Awesome," Zahra repeated, fanning herself playfully. "Ooh, the other drama girls are gonna be so jealous that I got to you first... or, *almost* first, I guess, if Amy and Olivia already shot their shot."

"Only Amy," I admitted, not that I'd have been averse to sharing some private time with Olivia.

"Really? I'd have thought with you being you, and the two of you being tight as Mrs. Harker's 'secret' helpers and all that, you'd have done the deed by now," she said, rolling over onto her stomach and propping her upper body up on her elbows so she could better look at me.

"That's public knowledge?" I asked, before clarifying, "Olivia and me... assisting Mrs. Harker?"

"Semi-public," Zahra acknowledged. "Not everyone knows yet, but it'll get out eventually. If it was fully public, believe me, Faith would've already knocked your door down and fucked you in the hopes that it'd get her the Audrey role."

I raised my eyebrow, curious at this sudden influx of knowledge. "Only Faith?"

"Oh, it's not like Doreen and Chloe don't have it in them to pull a move like that... well, Doreen anyway since she's fucked her way around almost as much as I have; Chloe's a virgin, but so ambitious that she's probably up to try anything if it means getting what she wants," she explained, not exactly getting where I was going with this as she went into detail about the other leading contenders for the lead role.

I cocked my head, raising an eyebrow at her as I cleared my throat. It took a second for Zahra to catch on, but when she did, her eyes went wide.

"Oh! You think I'd pull a move like that?" Zahra asked, shock quickly overtaking her face.

"I wasn't saying that... but the thought had crossed my mind. Not, like, in any serious way, but now that you brought it up I couldn't not ask," I explained.

She sighed, forcing a little distance between us on the bed so she could better compose her thoughts. "It's not... I mean, I could see why you would think that, and if I was in your position, I'd probably be worried about that as well... get in a position with a little power where you could help someone get what they've always wanted, I'd see how you could question everything, but you don't have to question me, I swear. I want to be Audrey so much it hurts, but I'd never compromise my own morals or the morals of someone else to get what I want, especially 'cause the other girls, they're my friends (well, maybe not Faith as much) and I'd never want to fuck that up. I want to *earn* the part, not have it given to me because I'm the best in bed."

"Nice humblebrag you snuck in there," I said.

"Right? But, seriously, I *am* an amazing fuck," Zahra replied, reaching back to playfully smack her ass and giggle.

"Oh, you don't have to tell me," I said.

She laughed. "Yeah, if I *were* trying to cheat my way into getting the part, I would've led with something other than a 69. Those are fun, but not where I really get to show off."

"I bet," I said, sighing as I realized I'd gotten off track, and really needing to address what had actually been bothering me. "At the end of the day, I was kind of thrust into this position, so I don't really know what to do with it... Mrs. Harker wants an 'outside perspective' on who'd make the best for the lead in a play. If all four of you are competing for the role, you all have to have skills, how the hell am I supposed to pick who's 'best' when I don't know what the best actually is?"

Zahra thought about this. "Well, yeah, we've all got singing, and acting, and dancing chops. We've all got the triple threat, so if you were just comparing based on that, yeah, you'd be split between us, easy. But it's more than that, I think. Audrey's a dreamer, one who's used to being beaten down by the world and just wants a life that we're all told we're supposed to want, but it's just out of reach for her. There's a certain sweetness and innocence to her, even if she's been beaten down by the world... and I think that's important to have in the part. A little weary, a little hopeful, kind above all else... so, yeah, I want the part, but I fucking love the play, so I'd want to see the girl who's best for the part win it, and that's what I think it takes to really get the part of Audrey right."

I thought about what Zahra said, which probably would have been a lot easier if both of us weren't naked right now. I didn't sense any ulterior motives from her, and even if her description of Audrey did ring pretty close to what I knew of her, I didn't think she was trying to use that to sway me. She sounded genuine, and enthusiastic, and for that I was thankful, as I could use every bit of insight possible to make sure my decision was sound.

"Thanks," I said, reaching down to affectionately squeeze her ass. "I'm sure it's pretty fucking clear that I'm out of my element here-"

"Crystal," Zahra interrupted.

"-and I appreciate all the help I can get," I said.

She rocked her head from side to side, her smile taking on that playfully goofy look again. "And this is where I'd offer to help you, but I realize that I shouldn't be offering it because in spite of my best efforts, I'd still be unconsciously trying to win you over. I can, however, offer you a couple bits of advice on where you *can* get the help to get some better insight on who should get the leads."

"I'll take it," I replied, squeezing her ass again, mostly because I just felt like squeezing her ass.

Zahra groaned softly, but wasn't to be dissuaded. "Well, first, listen to and talk to and trust Olivia... fuck, squeeze my ass like that more... she's challenging sometimes, but she's so fucking smart. And second... some of us drama girls like going to karaoke after school sometimes, and we should be heading over for some day after tomorrow. Join us, and you'll get a good opportunity for mingling and really getting to know the others."

That... well, that actually sounded like a fantastic idea, as far as I could tell. I mean, it sounded intimidating in its own way (LARPing was one thing, but getting up on stage to perform was another matter entirely), but if it gave me an opportunity to better get to know the girls vying for the lead, it might make the interviews a lot more interesting.

"It's a date," I said. "I mean, I'll be there. Or it can be a date, whatever."

Zahra laughed again. "I don't really date, I more prefer fucking. It's a lot more honest, I think."

"Well, you got me there," I said, smirking.

"You should really ask Olivia to go with you. It's been a while since she's been out on a date, and if any girl could use it..." she said, leaning in to kiss me quickly.

"I'm still trying to figure out how to juggle three girlfriends as it is, I'm not looking for *more* dating at the moment," I laughed.

"Fair, fair, but, take her out? Talk her into some karaoke? She's an awesome chick, and she doesn't get out enough. A little karaoke, good for the soul, maybe help her get laid... there's all sorts of win-win to it, is what I'm saying," Zahra suggested, kissing me again and smiling.

She made a lot of good points, and I realized that I was feeling quite pleasantly hard again. I wrapped an arm around Zahra, pulling her partially on top of me so we could better kiss, enjoying the feeling of her breasts pressed against me.

"So..." I said, smirking.

"So," she replied, smiling broadly.

Feeling playful, I asked, "What *would* you have done if you'd wanted to cheat your way into the part? How would you have tried to impress me?"

Zahra laughed, loud and lively. "I'd have opened with, 'Hey, if you get me the part, I'll let you fuck my ass!', and then I'd have made good on the promise because, hey, anal's fun."

I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, it *is* fun."

Her smile broadened. "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

I ran a finger along my chin in a mockery of thoughtfulness before I suggested, "Anal?"

Zahra squealed. "I was thinking anal! Glad we're in agreement! You've got lube, right? A guy like you's gotta have lube hiding around here somewhere."

"Not hiding," I amended, "I need it for quick access. Drawer in the nightstand to the side there, you can't miss it."

"Ah, I love a man who comes prepared! Or cums prepared. Fuck, you've got both of those down, don't you?" she mused, rolling over to search through the nightstand.

Seeing her from behind like this looking so positively delicious, especially with that thin trail of cum that had managed to leak down her ass, fuck, I was hypnotized. I needed to immortalize this. I rolled to the side and found my clothes piled on the floor, rooting around in them until I pulled out my phone and unlocked it. I then slid up onto the bed, smiling.

I began, "Hey, can I get a picture of you? You're just looking so hot right now, I just-"

Zahra laughed, standing beside the bed with a bottle of lube clasped proudly in her hand. "You had me at 'Hey'. Of course you can get a picture. Or two. Or as many as you want. Come on, I'm a drama kid, we all love our attention. What kind of pose you want, do you want 'The Conqueror'?"

She lifted one foot up onto the bed with bent knee, leaning against it like she had just taken an enemy's land for herself. With my cum leaking out of her pussy and down her thighs, there was no way I wasn't taking this picture. I snapped it quickly.

"Or how about the sweet and innocent ingenue?" Zahra asked, turning her knees inward and clasping her hands together in front of her pussy, looking down while pushing her sweet tits together.

Yeah, that was an intuitive snap as well.

"Or!" she exclaimed, straightening out in front of me. "How about I just take a bow?"

With arms held out wide and a smile that looked set for the red carpet, Zahra locked her back and legs straight as she bowed at the waist. Naturally, I took a picture, though my timing probably could have been a bit better as Zahra was soon cursing.

"Shit, dropped my glasses," she muttered, dropping to her knees to pick them up.

"Yeah, I think I got a picture of them in midair," I admitted, chuckling slightly as I set my phone aside.

Zahra put her glasses back on and smiled at me, still confident and big and unfazed by anything as she opened up the bottle of lube and began to squeeze it onto her tits. "Well, blow it up and print it out and I'll sign it for you, make it a collector's item for when I hit it big."

I was briefly taken aback by the image of her lubing up her tits, but anticipating what she was planning, I slid to the edge of the bed nearest her and hung my legs over the side, bracing myself as I sat on the edge.

Zahra grinned, setting the bottle of lube aside as she continued rubbing down her beautiful, round tits. "Awfully presumptuous, aren't you?"

"I'm right, though, aren't I?" I replied.

She nodded, smiling cutely. "Oh, definitely. I could just stroke the lube all over your cock, but what kind of fun is that when I could tittyfuck you until you're all nice and slick and ready to slide up my ass?"

"My thinking- EXACTLY!" I exclaimed, surprised again when she leaned in and wrapped her tits around my cock. Zahra squeezed them together firmly, running them up and down my rock-hard erection as she got me nice and slick.

"See? It's great to be on the same page, none of that awkward fumbling and figuring shit out, just knowing exactly what you want to do and what you want the other person to do to you... yeah, you fucking like that? You fucking like having my big titties wrapped around your hard cock?" Zahra intoned, looking up at me with those big, sweet brown eyes, but looking anything but sweet in this moment.

"Yeah... fuck, your tits are fucking amazing... your whole body is fucking amazing... fuck, *you're* fucking amazing..." I groaned, gently thrusting up against her as she continued to tittyfuck me.

She laughed. "I know it. And I'm glad you know it. But I think we've hit the limits of what 'knowing' can get us, and are at the point where we should be doing those things, so, while I'd love to tittyfuck you until you jizz all over my boobs (which, if you're still capable later, you should totally do), I really need your cock up my ass, so I'm gonna stop now."

I could have registered several complaints over this logic for how great her tits felt, but when she pulled them off of my now thoroughly-lubed cock and stood up in front of me, looking every bit a sex goddess, I knew that any of my complaints would have been moot and pointless, since I was about to fuck Zahra's ass.

Smiling, she ran her hands over her body in front of me, taunting and teasing before squeezing her large tits, pinching her nipples and moaning lustily as she made me watch, knowing how she was driving me wild. Then, confidently, she reached down and spread my legs before twirling around, her back to me and her amazing ass nearly in my face. If I weren't about to be buried balls deep inside of her, I'd have leaned in and eaten that ass, easily, but before I could she slowly squatted in front of me, reaching behind and grabbing my cock so she could slide the tip between her ass cheeks.

"Ooh, you're big..." Zahra groaned, rubbing my cockhead over her asshole. "Not like I didn't know that, but, still, when stuff's about to go up your butt, you get a different perspective on what is and isn't big... but that's what makes it an adventure, isn't it? Doing things you've never done before, just to see if you can and... ooh, this is gonna be sooooo fuuuuuuuuun..."

Slowly, Zahra began pushing her ass down onto my cock, forcing the head against her tight hole. I grabbed her by the hips, helping her keep stable while she did this, helping her get the best possible angle for entry. She wasn't the only one who wanted my cock up her ass, after all, and I'd do whatever it took to make sure I was settled up there nice and firmly.

"Yes, yes, yes, a little more, a little closer..." she intoned as she pushed back against me, her ass yielding only slightly for me as she forced herself downward. "This is gonna be the big one, this is gonna be good, this is gonna be... MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

If I had my head more together in the moment, I could have made a number of jokes about this word, asking her if there was something she'd forgotten to tell me, or letting her know of my history as a quite literal fucker of a number of mothers, but when my cockhead popped inside of her impressively tight asshole, all thoughts went out the window save for one.

"FUCK!" I agreed, pulling Zahra closer to me and forcing more of my cock into her.

"Ooh, yes... it's like your cock was built for my ass..." she groaned, pushing more and more of my cock up her hot, tight asshole. "I fucking love it, give it to me, I want more, more... give me fucking more!"

I wasn't sure how she expected me to do this, considering she was in the dominant position in this case, but I did pull her closer to me, helping her angle herself as she sat down more and more on my cock, never giving up until every inch was buried inside of her. With this realization, Zahra let out a cry, one that lived somewhere between agony and ecstasy and triumph, her body shaking slightly with this realization of just how much cock she had buried up her impressive ass.

While she still took this in (and I was in a similar awestruck state), I slid my hands up her sides, wrapping my arms around her and making sure I had a tit in each hand before I squeezed, then pulled her close to me. My cock now firmly up her ass, I pulled her back to my front, leaning in to kiss her hungrily as we stayed in this position for a moment. As was often the case when I was buried up a girl's ass for the first time, I lingered for a moment on the wonderful, seemingly impossible state we were trapped in, in awe of the fact that I had such a beautiful girl with me and that she wanted me in her ass. Feeling that exquisite heat and tightness, I truly felt that I never wanted to let Zahra go...

But then we'd be missing out on a much different kind of excitement.

Zahra kept kissing me for a moment more before she wiggled her ass and smiled. "Let's get this party started, huh?"

"Yeah," I agreed, squeezing her tits again.

Planting her feet firmly on the floor, Zahra began to bounce up and down on my cock, groaning and squeezing my aching erection as she went to town on me. There was no slow start for her, no, not Zahra, not when she had adventure on the mind. She was jumping into this with both feet, and she was going to fuck me hard.

Which, from my position, wasn't bad in the slightest. With this busty Middle-Eastern beauty bouncing up and down on my lap, I was in heaven, groaning and grunting and fucking up into her the best I could, squeezing her tits and stealing the occasional kiss whenever she slowed briefly. Her body was a fantasy brought to life, one that nearly matched her fun and sparkling presence, and I wasn't ready to give up her company anytime soon as I held her tightly.

God only knew how long we'd kept this going, but I know it had gone on long enough that I could feel my balls filling again, knowledge of another impending orgasm exciting me and making me fuck into her harder. Sex with Zahra was... fuck, it was unrestrained and exciting, with her so in touch with her body and her wants that it felt effortless even with as roughly as we were going at it. Sex with her made sense in a way that I rather enjoyed, and one that I knew I could get addicted to easily if I didn't steady myself.