Senioritis Ch. 07

Story Info
Tutorial | Chloe's voice and feet take Marc to the edge.
4.1k words
4.53
6.1k
4
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers

7. Tutorial

"Chloe," Nia said, "I know this is all new but you wanted me to teach you ... don't thank a male like Marc when he makes you come. It is your right as a dominant woman to expect that or anything else from a submissive male at any time, and it will be his privilege to provide it. Wherever, whenever, and however you want. Do you understand?"

I wasn't paying full attention. In fact I was clenching hard. I'd just kissed and licked beautiful Chloe to the biggest orgasm of her life without contacting her clitoris in any way and was fighting hard not to orgasm myself, just as Nia told me I would. The idea that she had that kind of control over my sexual response was unnerving, but just added to the accreting snowball of my arousal.

"Yes ... Mistress, I understand," Chloe replied.

"Good girl." Nia put a hand on each of our shoulders. "Marc, change of plans. I want you to fuck me, just the way you said you would fuck Chloe, only you don't get to come. You have more things to atone for since Chloe arrived. Chloe, while you don't have to stay and watch if you don't want, I think you should. You need to learn how to deal with a boy when he's been bad, and also a few things about how to drive him completely out of his mind with just your pussy. Most males will get off on just about any friction they can, it's not rocket science, but they'll respond much better with an active partner. Most males don't have the patience for that, they're just horny bundles of nerve endings, and most women never learn enough about their own bodies to know they can run the sexual show and cause their male so much pleasure that he'll never want to go anywhere else for it, especially once he's properly trained to know what'll happen if he tries. I'll deny Marc's orgasm because he needs to save it for you. He might be able to do that himself, he's already done so several times today, but he's only partly trained and I don't fully trust him yet.

"Basics first. Proper training requires both positive and negative reinforcement. Pleasure and pain if you like, though there's a lot more to it than that. Positive reinforcement when he does what you want but only when you feel like rewarding him, and negative reinforcement when he doesn't. Or when he disappoints you in any way, though of course you have discretion over how severe or for how long."

"Like training a dog," Chloe said.

"Sort of, except when you train a dog the rewards aren't sexual and any physical pain you give should be minimal. A male like Marc here has a lot more responsibility than just about any dog, and he's capable of receiving a lot more pleasure, or pain, than any dog should ever receive. A male like Marc must also understand that the rules of his existence can constantly change, and he needs to adapt, so you need to change them every so often.

"Also remember that negative reinforcement for someone like Marc doesn't have to be immediate, it could be up to a week later. Sometimes the anticipation of his punishment is a punishment in itself, but should never take the place of the actual punishment. A sub like Marc might be able to suggest something, they can be very creative that way, but it's always your decision, *ALWAYS*, and you need to be aware that he might be trying to manipulate you into what he wants rather than what you think he needs. And remember, it should always come from a place of love for you ... you aren't punishing him just to cause pain, you're doing it to make him a better person."

"How much punishment have you given Marc?" Chloe's voice was low.

"Don't be afraid to ask questions like that, sweet Chloe," Nia said. "You need to know, and the more you know, the more questions you'll have and the more you'll learn. As for Marc, I'll start with just what's happened since you came into his house with us today. There've been three more things he'll need to pay for. Marc, can you tell Chloe what they are? Yes, this is a test."

I suppressed a sigh. Nia wouldn't like that.

"Number one, I didn't drop my pants when Nia told me to. That was a bad one."

Chloe looked genuinely shocked. "But I didn't want you to! I almost ran out of the house when she told you to do that, nothing like that had ever happened to me before!"

"I know," I said. "That's a big part of why I hesitated, and I think Nia knows that, but it doesn't matter. Nia told me to do something and I didn't, at least not right away. So there will be consequences. If I'd waited longer, those consequences would've been much worse, and if I'd waited long enough, I'm pretty sure Nia would be out of my life completely. That's the only reason I finally complied. Nia, I apologize ... I'm very sorry."

Nia put her hand under my chin, her fingers stroking my cheek. "Do you see how contrite he is, Chloe? That's genuine. He wants the positive reinforcement so much that he's willing to endure the negative. That was very good, Marc, you're doing well."

"Thank you, Domina."

Chloe looked shocked again. "He calls you ... Domina?"

Nia's eyes and lips narrowed. "Only when we're alone. I thought I'd made that clear. Marc, why did you call me 'Domina' just now when you know I told you not to? Was that a mistake or did you do it on purpose? You must know you'll be punished either way."

"I know, Nia. I did it on purpose. I thought Chloe needed to know."

"Well, you're exactly right that she needs to know. And she would have when I chose to tell her, or when I'd given you permission to do so. Do you understand?"

"Yes ... Nia."

"Good boy," she said, and slapped me hard across the face.

Chloe gasped and stumbled backwards. I could feel a bloom of blood rush to my cheek.

"That was your punishment for willful disobedience, boy," Nia said.

I nodded meekly.

"May I ... touch him?" Chloe asked.

"Yes, Chloe. Of course you may."

Chloe scooted forward to me on the floor, put one arm around my waist, the other hand gently on my face where Nia had slapped me, her head on my shoulder. She was crying.

I could feel a tear starting down my cheek, too. I looked up at Nia after half a minute and was astonished to see that she had tears running down her face. Chloe felt me look up and did the same. Her jaw dropped.

"Remember," Nia said, her voice unsteady, "it has to come from a place of love."

"Have you ever cried like that after ... punishing a man before?" Chloe asked.

"No," Nia said. "I'm as surprised as you are. I honestly don't know what to make of it except to know that my slap must've come from a place of love, or maybe I feel bad for you, but either way I guess I did it right." Then she giggled. "Just look at that beautiful handprint, though!"

Even Chloe, mothering me, smiled just a little. "You should see it," she whispered.

"Go," Nia said, pointing to the mirror in my hallway, deeper in the house. "Show him."

We got up. It was indeed a beautiful red handprint. I smiled despite myself. We returned.

"Thank you ... Nia," I said. I'd almost forgotten.

"That should've come sooner, but I forgive you this time," Nia said.

"Something else you might've noticed after I slapped Marc," Nia said. "You asked permission to touch him. You're being trained at the same time he is. Not for the same thing, of course, or in the same way, but it's another thing you need to know, another step in the process before you can train someone like Marc on your own."

Chloe nodded, thoughtful. "How old are you, Nia? You certainly don't look it," Chloe's eyes flicked down to Nia's spectacular figure, "or act it, but just now when you saw your handprint on Marc's face, you giggled like a teenager."

"See, now I know you can do this," Nia said. "You're a very perceptive woman and you're absolutely right. I'm 19. I start my first year at the U this fall."

Chloe shook her head, incredulous. "You are one amazing freshman," she said softly.

"Frosh. I'm not a man. And honestly I don't think any male frosh is either. I don't even think Marc is, though at least he's on his way."

"What will you do with Marc once you start school?"

"I don't know yet, Chloe. That's an hour by hour decision. I'm surprised he's still with me, actually ... I've put him through a lot, and he's put up with all of it even though I continue to raise his personal bar, so who knows? It might be forever, or it might be five minutes from now. When he refused to drop trou for me earlier, he was pushing that line pretty hard."

"I'll take him any time you don't want him," Chloe said.

"We'll see, sweet Chloe. I may gift him to you sooner, if I think he's properly trained. We can do a lot of that together, if you like."

"I would like that," Chloe whispered.

"Chloe, some of what's going to happen to Marc soon might seem ugly and cruel, much worse than a hard slap in the face. It's something you might not want to see. I'll warn you anytime something like that is about to happen."

"Thank you, Nia," Chloe said.

"Thank you, Nia," I said.

"All right, Marc, what are the other two things you've done wrong since we got here?"

"I referred to you as 'baby'."

"Right again. Tell Chloe what makes that punishable."

I suppressed another sigh and addressed my words to Chloe. "Earlier today, Nia asked me if I was ready to go 'to the next level' in this process with her, and I agreed. She also warned me before that happened, when I referred to her as "a little hottie ..."

"The hottest little hottie," Nia corrected.

"You're right, Nia," I said.

"Chloe," Nia said, "this is another thing you need to know. When you're with a male like Marc you're always right, and even when you're not factually correct he must defer, though in this case I actually was correct."

"He was, too," Chloe said, taking in Nia's extravagant figure again. "You are the most spectacular woman I've ever seen."

Nia swallowed hard and took a deep breath. "Thank you, Chloe. That's very nice to hear from as beautiful a woman as you, but ... Marc, what did I tell you about that?"

"You said 'I am not little in any way, and that I might have to pay for saying so'."

"What else?"

I thought for a moment. "Earlier today, before Chloe came over, you told me you wouldn't tolerate objectification."

"So did I punish you then?"

I wanted to say 'No' but caught myself in time. "You said you were just teasing about making me pay, and that I'd been a very good boy otherwise."

"And?"

"Well, that's all I remember you telling me. But if I had to guess, it was also because this happened before I'd agreed to come to the next level with you."

"And?"

"Maybe because the next thing I did was lick your ... bum until you came. And then you called me your favorite."

Nia swallowed hard again. "Right again, smart boy," she said, her voice quavering. "Chloe, some minor offenses can be forgiven at your discretion, especially if a male like Marc works very hard to make it up to you."

Chloe spoke carefully. "Nia, are you absolutely sure you'd give up Marc in a heartbeat over something so small as not dropping his pants quickly enough when he's with someone like me who might've gotten very offended?"

Nia's eyes were shining and she didn't seem able to speak for half a minute. She shook her head slightly and her voice was almost breaking when she spoke again. "Marc, what was the third thing?"

"I'm not sure it's actually a thing. Chloe wanted me to take off her clothes but all I removed was her top and panties. I suggested she leave her bra and skirt on because I thought she might find it even sexier to get fucked from behind into the most intense orgasm she's ever had while bending over my couch and not fully naked. So even though she agreed, and you consented, I'm still technically disobeying her request, that you'd endorsed, which made it an order."

"I want him to do that," Chloe said. "Very much. I can hardly stand up straight knowing he'll do that to me."

"Even if he does it to me first while you watch?" Nia said.

"Yes, even then. I especially want to see him try to stop a really intense orgasm."

"Chloe, you need to know something about me and what I can do," Nia said. "If any male is inside me, Marc included, I can make him orgasm no matter what he wants. That's just the way it is. He might be able to delay it, but if I want him to orgasm inside me then he will have no choice about it. He won't even be able to pull himself out. I won't do that this time. I'll challenge him a bit, appropriate to the level of submission he's committed to, and yes, it's another test, but I won't go beyond. That would be selfish, and I don't want to hurt you."

Chloe's eyes were wide. "You can teach me all of that?"

"Maybe. It'll take a lot of practice as well as a natural talent that I have but most women don't seem to, or maybe they just don't have the patience, but even without my kind of skill any woman can learn how to blow any man's mind by just squeezing him inside her in the right way."

"God I want that," Chloe said.

"Sweet sweet Chloe," Nia said, "of course I'll teach you. Perhaps Marc would even like to watch when I do. You'll get to practice on him, too." Nia's eyes glittered.

"I would, very much," I said, "it would be a dream come true to watch two women as gorgeous and sexy as you doing whatever you want, whenever you want. And having another incredibly desirable woman able and willing to do what you already can to me, that would be a dream come true even though I'd never even contemplated such a thing before."

"Good answer, boy," Nia said. "Now about that third thing, is there anything you could suggest to remedy the gap between what Chloe asked you to do, which was to take off all her clothes in a way that would arouse her, and what you suggested, which was to take off some of her clothes in a way that would arouse her and then fuck her over your couch into the best orgasm she's ever had. Yet. And yes, I realize I've already amended your suggestion to include her eating me out while you're fucking her silly."

I considered a moment. "Well, I could remove the rest of her clothing after I fuck her silly into the best orgasm she's ever had. Yet. And make her feel aroused and special while I did it."

"Chloe, would that be acceptable to you?"

"Oh god, yes." Chloe's right hand was hovering near her skirt. "Wait, there is something else ... I want Marc to massage my feet enough to make me horny. I've heard that's a thing."

"Chloe, I can make you orgasm from just a foot massage," I said.

"Marc, does the idea of giving a woman as beautiful and sexy as Chloe a foot massage arouse you?"

I seemed to have a frog in my throat. "Yes Nia, it does."

Chloe was gasping. "God, just hearing you talk about this is making me so wet."

Nia was silent for a few moments. "Marc, I think Chloe wants to masturbate. Do you think she should?"

"I think she shouldn't. She still has two orgasms coming, from you eating her out and another with me fucking her g-spot and a-spot over my couch."

"I agree. By the way Marc, I'm going to change two of my orders to you. First, you may no longer refer to me as your goddess when we're alone, but you may, in fact you must, refer to me as your mistress. Second, you will no longer refer to g-spots or a-spots with those terms unless you're referring to just one of them. You will now refer to them as 'sacred spots'. As for your punishment for not exactly following my order to take off all of Chloe's clothes, you will masturbate yourself to the edge of an orgasm right now, and stop that orgasm just before it arrives while I watch. Chloe, you're welcome to watch with me, but you don't have to."

"Oh no, Nia ... I would like to see that very much," Chloe said. Her eyes were glazing over.

"Very good. One more thing: Chloe, would you object to Marc removing your shoes right now?"

"God no," Chloe said, "that sounds perfect."

"Very good. Would you object to touching Marc's balls with your feet, with your socks still on, while he masturbates? Marc, you don't get a vote on this."

My cock surged. I was streaming precum. Chloe giggled. "Look at him squirm," she said.

"I take that to mean that you have no objection."

"Yes ... oh god this is so hot." Chloe was squirming, too.

"Marc, sit down with your legs wide apart, then hold out your hand, palm up. Prepare to receive your lube. Chloe, follow my lead." Nia worked up a good gob of spit while I lightly stroked my shaft and teased my glans left-handed. This wouldn't take me far but Nia had told me to masturbate so I knew I had to start. Nia emptied the spit from her mouth into my upturned hand. Chloe followed.

"Get started, boy. Chloe, when you see Marc getting close, step up your efforts. Your objective will be to make him come, in fact this will be a contest ... if Chloe can make Marc come with just her feet, she wins and she'll get a reward. If Marc can't keep himself from coming, then he will be punished. Marc, when you feel yourself getting close, tell us. Not too early ... I'll know. And Chloe, you can talk as dirty as you want to Marc while you're touching his balls with your pretty feet. Like many men he has a bit of a foot fetish but he definitely has a fetish for being told that he has no choice but to do what you tell him, which in my case he doesn't, and soon, I think, the same will be true for you. Marc, I want you to take as long as you can to reach your edge while still doing everything you can to get there. Anything else would count as cheating, which means Chloe wins and you lose. Understand?"

"Yes ... ... Nia." It was really hard to keep myself from calling her Mistress or Domina. This was going to be tricky. Chloe had the toes of each foot under one of my balls and was lifting them up, alternating. These were very short socks that only just covered her feet in her cute little running shoes. I wondered what color her toenails were painted, and wondering that made my breath catch and my whole body stiffen.

"Oh look, poor helpless Marc has a stiffy and has to do something about it because he's been a very bad boy, and here I am just lazily touching his big blue cock with my pretty feet in my cute socks and ... I bet he doesn't even know what color my toenails are painted, do you boy?"

"No Chloe, I don't."

"Can you guess?"

I needed air. "Red."

"Ooh, poor helpless Marc answered my question correctly, he gets a point. I'm going to have to try something ... harder. Marc, look up at my breasts. I already have two points so I'm winning. You made my pretty pointy sexy titties so happy earlier, licking and sucking and nibbling my puffy little pink nipples, but you haven't been able to hold my breasts yet the way I know you want to. How does that make you feel."

"Oh god, it makes me feel like I need to come."

"That's too bad, poor helpless Marc. So why aren't you coming yet?"

"Because my ... Nia forbid it."

"Look at my pretty pointy breasts, Marc," Chloe said. "Let your unworthy unwelcome male gaze move between one pink puffy little nipple and the other. You know they would love to have you tease them, licking and suckling and nibbling until you give me the biggest orgasm I've ever had in my life again. You don't get to look away until I tell you."

"Faster, Marc," Nia commanded, and I complied. My hand was moving quickly up and down now, Chloe was compressing my balls between her feet, flexing her toes.

"I know you want that, Marc, I know you want to kiss my pretty pointy pink nipples again, it made you feel really good to do that before, didn't it?"

"Yes ... Chloe ... it did." I could feel my orgasm stirring. I hadn't reached a point of no return yet, but it was coming.

"I got a mani-pedi this morning, Marc. I got it for you, I've been really looking forward to seeing you again and wondering why you hadn't called or texted. I really wanted to show off my pretty red pedicured toenails, hoping you would notice and maybe fixate on them, and now I know you would because you like pretty toes and arches and feet like mine, and cute socks like these especially when they're making you feel so good. But now I know why you haven't called or texted, because your ... Nia, your ... Domina ... has been taking such good care of you, making you orgasm so hard in so many ways, teasing you, denying you, edging you again and again. Driving you out of your mind with pleasure. You love being inside Nia, don't you poor helpless Marc?"

MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers
12