Senioritis Ch. 14

Story Info
Nia physically dominates Marc, with the chance for a reward.
5.7k words
4.08
5.8k
3

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers

14. Lesson

"We're going to spar," Nia told me. "Put the pads on. Chloe, help him. You can stay or leave once he's ready, your choice, but if you stay you must be silent and not interfere. You should know that some of what I'm about to do might seem extreme, but I won't truly harm him; I take good care of my subs even when they need to learn hard lessons, and this may be the most important one. You, I, and every woman will benefit, just as he will."

Chloe nodded, seeming conflicted, and helped me suit up. I was heavily padded, including a mouthpiece, but my groin was unprotected -- what was Nia planning? Chloe was trembling, but didn't leave. Nia touched her elbow gently, whispering something I couldn't hear. Chloe nodded again.

I tried to keep my breathing steady, stood with my hands down, not wanting to raise them, not wanting to spar, or fight, or anything, hoping I wasn't about to get kicked in the balls. A feeling of dread suffused me. Nia shook her arms as if loosening up, then spun and uncoiled an astonishingly hard kick into my upper arm, hard enough that I had to take two steps to one side to keep from falling over. It felt like I'd been hit with a baseball bat, like if I hadn't been so heavily padded, that kick would've snapped my arm. I gaped.

"Try to protect yourself," she said as I adjusted to this tilted new situation, "or even to take me down. If you can do that, I'll reward you. I will use only my lower body, while you can use any part of yours. Go on, do your best."

I put my forearms up somewhat half-heartedly, thinking to deflect another kick if it came. Nia raised one foot to my eye level, her fists raised behind it, just standing there on one leg, waving the other slowly back and forth, then feinted a kick to the same arm. I moved to block but Nia's leg retracted at the same time she sprang up and kicked hard with her other foot. I partially deflected it but she was already kicking with the first leg, much less hard, into the padding around my jaw. It happened fast enough that it took a few seconds for me to refocus. Meanwhile, she'd resumed her position, one leg raised between us, waving slowly from side to side like a cobra, grinning as if she could do this all day.

"Not so easy, is it?"

"I don't ..." I gurgled past my mouthpiece.

She kicked me hard on the side of each upper arm, then before I even saw it coming, she'd push-kicked me again and I was falling over backwards. She lowered her foot.

"This is the last time I'll say it, Marc. You're being punished. I'm helping you become a better person, and punishment for unacceptable behavior is mandatory. Do this right, succeed in taking me down, and I'll reward you, but you will be punished either way, and you WILL obey. Chloe, help him up." Nia pointed at the floor where I'd been standing, her eyes burning into mine for something like 5 seconds, then tapped her foot on the floor the way she had when Chloe arrived and I'd hesitated to drop my pants. I got the distinct impression that if I hesitated longer, her punishment would get a lot worse, or she would walk out of my life entirely, a possibility that felt like a gaping void opening in front of me. I let Chloe help me up, walked to where Nia was pointing, and faced her, my eyes in hers.

Nia raised one knee quickly and I flinched, then did it again and again until I got down into something like a wrestling stance, something I hadn't done since college. She raised her leg.

"That's it," she said, and feinted again. All her kicks had been high, to my upper arms or head, and I thought to duck under and go after her support leg. Then it happened, Nia feinting and me ducking under, but her leg came down hard onto my back as if she'd been expecting this, pushing me down as she vaulted so my neck was between her phenomenally strong thighs. She squeezed. After no more than a few seconds, while I considered lifting and dumping her on her head, my vision narrowed and went orange, which is what had happened just before the few times I'd ever passed out. I woke on the floor, splayed awkwardly -- I'd probably been unconscious for a second or two.

"Show me your submission," she said, and a few seconds later, when my arms and legs worked again and I could pull out my mouthpiece and get to all fours, Nia raised a foot to my lips and a wet finger under the padding on my nose. It smelled of her, which evoked the same feeling I'd felt so many times when she edged me, not letting me come until she allowed it, until I had no thought but mindless obedience. "Get hard, boy," she said, snapping her fingers, and between her irresistible scent and her command, I shouldn't have been surprised to feel an erection grow. I kissed the top of her arch, then, at her direction, kissed, licked, and sucked each toe. Every single thing I did at her command made me harder.

"Good boy," Nia said, lowering that foot and raising the other, wiping her finger between my nose and upper lip. Her scent made me a little dizzy. "See how I control you through that cock? You're helpless to resist, but you must prove yourself if you want more. Until then, feet are the only thing you're worthy to kiss." I repeated my ministrations on her other foot. She reached down with both hands, holding my head so I had no choice but to look deep into her enthralling eyes. I stood as her fingers tugged my jaw upwards. "Your body is mine," she said. My erection was throbbing.

She stepped away and raised one leg, weaving it in a sideways figure eight -- an infinity symbol -- in front of me.

"Again."

I put the mouthpiece in and tried to focus. Her strikes were very quick, but back in my wrestling days I could sometimes sense when an opponent was about to make a move. It happened again, I reached to block and grab her high-kicking ankle, dropping low to attack her support leg, but she spun with my movement, wrenching her ankle away and turning all the way over, the ball of her other foot crashing into my back. She vaulted so her kicking leg came over my shoulders, this time from behind, my neck between her powerful thighs, and squeezed. This time I did rise up but she locked her ankles and we went down together. I tried to get up but her strong thighs were tight around my neck. My vision went orange again. Just as I would've passed out, she released her hold and I lay there, my breath coming short.

"Get harder, boy," she said, snapped her fingers, and God help me, I felt a wave of dizziness as blood surged into my cock. She pushed me onto my back and straddled my waist.

"This is my favorite part," she said, breathing a little hard, "when a frustrated male gets so horny that he'll do anything Mistress commands, and all the stories he's told himself about how he was holding himself back, playing along because he's so big and strong and capable while I'm just a woman, are being exposed as the shit they are. I own your cock, boy. I own your body, I own you, and you have no choice but to obey. You're helpless. Your conscious mind is only beginning to understand that mindless obedience is what you want most, but your body already knows."

She slid down onto my cock, which surged under her. Her big clit was erect and she ground herself onto my shaft, all the way up from the bottom, slowly down again, then pulled her tiny bikini bottom to one side and slid me into her, descending slowly until it felt like I was home, the one place in the world I could ever want to be. She reached to my padded chin with one hand and guided my gaze to her eyes.

"Don't look away," she said, and removed my mouthpiece. "Don't move. Don't even blink."

She slid up until only my cock head was still inside her, squeezed me gently like a teasing kiss, then slowly slid back down, clenching slick wet muscle to make herself tighter, rocking her hips and grinding against me as she bottomed. It felt heavenly, and I groaned. My eyes closed, involuntarily, and she slid up and away.

She slapped my cheek, not hard. "No no. If you want me to keep doing this, don't close your eyes." I complied and a few moments later she moved me into her again. I gasped. It felt ... loving.

"That's it, boy. Eyes on mine. Don't look away. Don't move."

It felt so good that my eyes wanted to close, but I kept them open.

"Good boy. Obedience is pleasure." She descended until her full breasts touched my chest pad. My eyes flicked down to see. She rose until I was no longer inside her. I whimpered, my eyes locking back on hers.

She slid herself onto me again, just my cock head inside, and pulsed around me. "You want to obey me. You want to go deeper. Don't you?"

It felt so fucking good. "Yes, Domina." My eyes stayed open.

"Then don't look away. No matter what. I won't say it again."

My eyes went wider, flicking between hers as she raised and lowered herself. So fucking good. She stopped moving every time I blinked, but I was determined to not look away, and didn't. She began gripping me, pulsing around me, stretching me, losing me in the most incredible sensations, releasing me, fluttering me, until ...

"I'm gonna come," I whispered.

She pulled off, her fabulous big breasts thrusting down in their tiny bikini top. I was no longer having trouble keeping my eyes in hers -- I wasn't sure I could've looked away. It felt intense, and intimate, like she was letting me in on a secret. "No coming," she whispered. "Not unless I command it, after first giving you permission to beg. You will learn to love begging; an ultimate submission to my will. Submission to a woman is your greatest pleasure. You'll learn more about that soon. Your body is a woman's plaything, first and always. Your highest purpose is to please her, physically and emotionally, however she wants it, whenever I want it, when I praise you for doing your utmost to please me or any other woman." She held my gaze for half a minute, then stood.

"Kneel proper," she said, and I complied, hands laced behind my neck, elbows wide, open and vulnerable for her, my eyes still in hers. She offered her foot. "Show me your devotion." I kissed and sucked each of her toes and the pretty purple toenails I'd painted myself, my cock still throbbing. "You are totally compliant," she said, putting her hands behind my head, locking my eyes in hers, two of her toes in my mouth, standing on one foot. "You WANT to obey." It felt impossible to look away, even when she released my head.

"That's it, boy ... give in to my power." We stayed that way for another half minute before she lowered her foot and jiggled her toes underneath my balls, which began to feel crazy-wonderful. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Domina." A small moan escaped my lips.

She continued for a few more seconds, then stepped back and raised her leg higher, weaving her foot, me still on my knees.

"Concentrate on my foot now, the same way you did on my eyes. Watch it move, feel it possess you. You love my feet, the pleasure they can give, or the humiliation. Their danger. My feet can destroy you and you want to please them. They fascinate you, they dominate you. They own you." My eyes followed, transfixed, for more than a minute. Her feet were too callused and hard-edged for many to consider beautiful, but I felt their strength, their sexual power, coursing through me.

"You can't look away, can you?"

I shook my head slowly, silently, not wanting to say 'No.' I was somehow feeling the first stirrings of orgasm -- I would have to tell her soon.

"Good boy, focused on me, on my commands, totally complaint, totally horny, but now I want you to refocus. We're not done sparring. Stand and be ready."

I felt a kind of vertigo, a vacuum as she removed a part of herself from my focus, a sensory displacement, pinioned between unbridled lust and physical danger, all at the hands -- and feet, and legs -- of this overwhelming woman, like everything happening to me was completely out of my control, but this had a curious effect; perhaps some primal part of me was still not OK with the fact that Nia was so effortlessly kicking my ass even though it was abundantly clear how extraordinary she was. Maybe I'd been holding back, but all of a sudden I felt strong, fast, hyper-aware, and ... angry. I felt a physical flush through my whole body. Adrenaline, and testosterone, are dangerous things. My arousal faded, but not completely -- while I felt a little foolish taking a wrestling stance with my cock waving around, that arousal seemed an inextricable part of what the rest of my body was experiencing.

"That's it, boy. That's exactly what I want from you." She grinned, facing me directly.

She snap-kicked. I was ready and jinked away. She kicked my chest from one side and then the other, just a touch from the outside of her foot but harder from the instep. I blocked her leg to the inside with my arm. She spun, I went low and under her other leg as it accelerated into what would have been another hard whirling kick, coming up to grab a heavily muscled quad with one hand and pushing against her lower back with the other, lifting and taking her down as she yelped in surprise. I came down on top but she was already turning, torquing me with impossibly strong legs, momentum carrying her body around until ten seconds later she was sitting on my chin, grinning down at me. The fragrance of her arousal, so close, was as overpowering as what she'd just done. She removed my mouthpiece and helmet.

"You did it, Marc, you took me down. The last person who did that was my sifu in his black belt challenge. He couldn't hold it either, he wasn't strong enough, but I'm pleased and I will reward you. Get hard, boy." She snapped her fingers and slid higher, enveloping my mouth and nose.

I got so hard, still in the throes of that adrenaline surge, my cock and my body responding to her commands like it had no choice, my arousal and her intense full-contact physicality seeming to reinforce each other as if she wanted me to crave rough, urgent fucking. I also felt profound accomplishment at having managed to take her down, at having risen to her challenge even if only for a few moments, but somehow felt even more from her praise and the knowledge that she would reward me. I kissed and licked and tongued and sucked until she was sighing in pleasure, her breath coming faster, my eyes locked on hers, me hard as stone. Then she rose, stepped back until she was over my waist, and descended slowly until she was sitting on my throbbing cock.

"Chloe, get the dark orange pendant from my bag of tricks."

Nia glided her very wet pussy up and down me, pressing her hard clit into my frenulum.

"I'm glad you stayed, Chloe. I want you to help with the rest. Start by sitting on his chest, facing me." Chloe did so, her short red skirt and shapely lower back interrupting my view of Nia's piercing eyes. Nia put her hands lightly, tenderly, on Chloe's shoulders.

"I don't know if I want to be part of this," Chloe said softly.

"It's all right, dear sweet Chloe, we're done with sparring now, and I've decided that if Marc is fully trained by the end of my next visit, next weekend, I will gift him to you. Don't you want that?"

"You make it sound like he's a possession rather than a person worthy of love."

"He's both, in different ways, and I'm binding him now, making him unable to even CONCEIVE of resisting anything I command. I want to bind him to you, too, but only if he's fully trained. You'll need to help with that, and when we're done you can have any kind of relationship with him you want, and he will comply willingly, happily, no matter what you decide, or what you want to try. No boyfriend drama ever again. You can let him contribute as much as you like and value him as much as you want, but if you ever disagree, he will gratefully accept whatever you want, he will never ever hurt you, and he will always ALWAYS be devoted to pleasing you. This is a bit of an experiment for me, gentler than I've been with other males since he's much more considerate than most. See how aroused he is? His body wants this, too."

Chloe nodded, though her shoulders remained tense. I felt Nia's hand on my cock, guiding me inside her, tightening as she descended until I was snug in her warm, fully lubricated center. It felt so good, and this time I was free to close my eyes. I let myself surrender to the pleasure of her gentle, internal cock caress, deep inside. I heard the sounds of two women kissing deeply. From the way Chloe moved, it felt like Nia had arms around her.

"You don't get to come, Marc. You're ready for the next phase. I want you to stare into the crystal around Chloe's lovely neck as you feel me edging you, and as you do, I want you to feel yourself slipping into trance from the pleasure, and from your gaze, trapped in that beautiful crystal. Don't look away."

Chloe scooted back, over and past my face, sitting on her ankles with my head between her spread legs, right up against her. She placed her hands beside my cheeks, her fingertips touching. She was wearing a fine silver necklace with a large, vibrant crystal pendant, reddish-orange like a deep ruby butterscotch color. Her shapely pointed breasts with their puffy pink nipples, half-covered by her red quarter-cup bra, looked spectacular from below, but I only allowed myself to see them in peripheral vision, never taking focus from her pendant.

"Look into the stone, Marc. Gaze deep into it, the same way you did with my eyes and my foot." Nia pulsed around me and I gasped.

"It's carnelian, a stone of male sexual potency and feminine confidence, suggesting female control over a fertile, willing, and utterly compliant male who hungers to be and do whatever she wants, however she wants. Whenever you see a woman wearing this, you will become irresistibly obedient, just as you are now, helpless to resist any suggestion she makes, even to becoming her mindless plaything. Anything she wants from you will make you uncontrollably horny. You won't be able to resist that desire, you'll crave her approval over all else, you'll beg for release if she wants that. You will obey." Nia pulsed around me again and I moaned.

"Feel me around you now, controlling your arousal, controlling you the same way this stone will, measuring out your pleasure, more and more, capturing your will, defeating it the same way I defeated your body, your pathetic male gaze falling deeper and deeper into Chloe's pendant, a symbol of her power over you. You're unable to look away." Nia pulsed around me, twice, and I groaned.

"May I come, Domina?" I felt like I wouldn't be able to hold back.

"No, you're not ready. It's not time. You won't come until Chloe commands it. She will be your domina until I return next weekend. Get used to that feeling, feel yourself slipping into trance, the same trance I can give you just by saying the right words and snapping my fingers. You're helpless to resist. Feel that warm, pleasurable trance rise up around you. Feel yourself sink into it, sink into my will, feel your need to become the man I want you to be, for Chloe and for all women, feel your irresistible desire to please us." She pulsed around me three times, and I whimpered. I could feel everything she told me to, and it was wonderful.

She let me slip from inside her, scooting back and taking me in one hand. She squeezed.

"This is my cock," she said. "I decide when it gets hard. I decide when it enters a woman, who and when and where and why and how. It is not a sword of conquest the way most pathetic males think, but a willing supplicant, surrendering to the power of Woman, so fortunate to be allowed entry. A captive. A prisoner. A hostage. She decides. Chloe will decide when it erupts in orgasm, which will always be in service of her pleasure, owning this cock just as I do."

Nia caressed me, slick with her wetness and my precum. "I could hold you deep in helpless arousal like this, just from these little strokes, or I could bring you to the edge and ruin your orgasm, or I could give you ecstasy with a word or a snap of my fingers, but no matter what I did, it would please you because it would be what I want, and I know best what will make you happy, which will be to obey me or any woman who owns you. You want that, don't you?"

MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers
12