Sensational Slut Sets Sail Ch. 08

Story Info
Allie fucks Nevada!!
3.7k words
4.57
8.3k
13
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Often inspiration comes from readers. This chapter is dedicated to my new transatlantic pal, Anna.*

(Note: At The Stable brothel all male customers are referred to as 'studs')

For a slut like Allie, spending a week at The Stable brothel in Nevada was like a week in Cancun for anybody else. This was truly a vacation featuring everything she could want; men of every shape and size with big wallets using her in every imaginable way. She was a submissive fuck toy with a hair trigger orgasm and a craving that never let up.

This time around she thought it would be fun to keep a journal.

"So how does it feel to be a Stable girl again?" asked a jovial, Billie, the Stable house manager.

"I'm so excited, Billie! When do I start?"

Billie had been a carryover from the prior owners and the owners before that. She was the house mom, making sure the girls were well taken care of and the customers were satisfied. If there was a problem, Billie ran interference whether it was for management or the girls.

"Studs were lining up the last time you were here so have breakfast and you've got your first stud, Reggie, at 10am. You met him when you were here before. He told us he wasn't coming back until you did."

"Oh, I remember him. He pretended he was a cop."

"Honey, he IS a cop."

"Oh...I guess I thought it was a role play."

"You'll find that a lot of studs like to role play with their real professions because it's something they know and have fantasized about."

"Got it. Thanks, Billie."

"You're welcome, and remember that if a stud gets abusive beyond your comfort level and won't stop, leave the room and tell me."

"There's not much I don't like so..."

"So that probably explains your popularity last time. A lot of studs like rough sex to let loose."

"Sounds fun."

"Allie, you're something else."

***

Allie's Journal Entry 01- Reggie -

Unlike the first time, Reggie showed up in his uniform...and gun in holster and me in my negligee.

"I see you have your pistol, officer. Afraid I'll try to run away?"

"You got away the first time, why wouldn't I think you'd try it again?" he said sternly.

"Maybe I won't want to run away this time," I said coyly.

"I just need to ask you a few questions, Miss. We've got reliable information that you've been involved in naughty behavior."

"Why officer, I don't know what you're talking about." I said, running my finger around his badge.

"That! What you did right there!" he said, "That was naughty and it got me excited."

"Mmmmmm, I like my police force excited. You know, one time several officers did to me what they called a 'pat down'. They said it was a special technique using their cocks. They decided I wasn't concealing anything but I got probed pretty deep by all of them. Would you like to pat me down, Officer Reggie?"

He lowered his utility belt and holster to the floor, undid his pants and stepped out of his underwear. "I have to do a cavity search and we'll start with your mouth."

He kissed me like a lover.

I got on my knees and sucked him. "Deeper," he said, "I don't want to miss anything." "Guccuuuuk, Guccuuuuk, Guccuuuuk," was all I could say.

"Now lay on your back," he said, "and spread your legs you naughty suspect." As I began to comply, out of nowhere came the cuffs and my wrists were shackled to the poster bed. He licked his fingers and stuck two of them up my cunt while attacking my clitoris with his tongue. I couldn't hold back and came all over his face. All he said was, "You like this don't you?"

Still cuffed to the bed he climbed into my pussy and pumped me pretty hard and as he was doing that he unbuttoned his shirt, taking it off without missing a stroke.

I just love being restrained and fucked but what made this even better was he was actual law enforcement. The irony was if this had been anywhere but Nevada I would have been arrested...of course, only after being fucked.

Reggie took off the cuffs and had me ride him cowgirl. For some reason my senses were heightened every time my nipples brushed against his hairy chest. I kept leaning into him.

My taut buds and grinding on his cock brought me to the brink of another orgasm and as our bodies slammed together I came again, my pussy juices running down his thigh.

He never smiled or wavered from the taciturn lawman taking advantage of a pretty girl and I'd had fantasies about it so was turned on by the whole thing.

He had me dismount and go K-9 and as he reamed me out said, "You're guilty, uhnnn, of soliciting a, uhnnn, police official. I'm putting you, uhnnn, under house arrest." He no longer finished the sentence and he backed out and blew his sticky cum all over my ass.

"When can I see you again, Allie?"

"I'm going to be here one week every month so I would love to have you search my honey hole again," I said as sweet as, well you know....

***

Back home, Brad was struggling with the two phone numbers he'd gotten on the cruise. The struggle was not so much the sex. When he fucked all the escorts that Benson sent over last time it was easy. He had his fun and Allie was out having hers.

Something felt dangerous about contacting either Mimi or Andrea. Mimi liked him and he liked her so there was an emotional risk. Andrea was a complete unknown but attractive as hell and, even though she was his co-worker's wife, made it clear she was open to an affair.

Allie somehow kept everything separate even though she was a fucking machine. Wanton sex was different than her marriage, period, and in the case of a conflict, her allegiance was to the marriage every time.

Allie was remarkable that way but he didn't have the same confidence in himself. Even so, his dick texted...

'Mimi, this is Brad'

'Hi Brad, I was hoping you'd contact me. Loved what we did on the boat. Mmmmmm 🥰'

***

Allie's Journal Entry 04 - Tim -

Tim was clearly uncomfortable. His hormones drove him to The Stable but at 22, for whatever reason, he was still a virgin. He told me he'd never even touched a girl but wanted to.

"How about we change that today?" I said.

"You're a pretty girl," he said shyly.

"Do you think so?" I replied, leading him slowly to the inevitable.

"Oh wow, yes."

Standing by the doorway all this time I asked him to sit next to me on the end of the bed which he did. "What is your body telling you right now?"

"To touch you, maybe kiss you."

"Why aren't you doing that?" I said inching closer.

"Is it okay?"

I laughed a little but apologized quickly. "I'm sorry Tim but for this hour you own me. I'm yours to do whatever you want. So you've never been to a brothel?"

"No, I was afraid to."

"Look at me, Tim. Do you want me?"

"Yes."

"Then here's what I want you to do. I love sex and I like you so I want you to kiss me, caress me and fuck me. That's what I want and I'm sure you've seen enough porn to know where everything goes. Let me get you started."

His anxiety and clumsiness was surprising for his age but I figured that once he had a taste of the sweetness between my legs he'd be off to the races and never look back. I reached over and kissed him, stroking his bulge.

He closed his eyes as I unzipped his trousers and extracted his cock from its hiding place. Already rock hard I barely got it in my mouth when his breathing accelerated and the cum shot out with that force only young men can generate. "Oh fuck..."

Amidst the euphoria he was apologizing profusely, "I'm so sorry...I couldn't hold it back. I was so excited. Sorry, Allie."

Still gently stroking his cum covered dick, "Tim, it's okay. Just relax, we've got a whole hour and that's plenty of time to get you hard again and in my pussy."

I dirty talked him right into rejuvenation, "I want you to fuck me big boy. This cock's gonna make me cum."

He never really lost his hard on and he was back. I asked him to take off my negligee and suck my tits which he did eagerly. I had swallowed his cum from the first explosion but I could feel a speck on the corner of my mouth I intentionally left there for entertainment purposes only.

"C'mon, stud, make me scream, baby!"

He finished pulling off his pants and without much pomp and ceremony he, with my guidance, stuck my hole. Once inside me it was like he'd been riding pussy forever and I started to get that pre-orgasm feeling in my belly.

And then the bravado started, "I like fucking you, Allie."

"Pound me, stud."

"Fuck, you're amazing. I'm fucking you and you're beautiful!"

I reached down and rubbed my clit with two fingers to push me closer but I really didn't have to. His youthful, throbbing rod was filling me quite effectively.

He started directing traffic and got me on all fours and rammed me from behind. "Can I pull your hair?" he asked with the politeness of 'can you pass the sugar?' He'd obviously seen it in porn.

"Yes, Tim, anything you want."

He jerked my head back and banged me harder. I could feel the wetness beginning to explode. He didn't know what he was doing but it was working. "Hit me harder, I'm cumming. Do it, do it!"

I heard him grunt with his release in my cunt and I climaxed at virtually the same time. "Oh god, Allie, that was the greatest...oh, man. I did it! I finally fucked a girl."

"Something you can tell your descendants," I kidded him.

On his way out he asked me to the movies. Apparently I'm still dating material. Slutty but good company.

***

Brad's wait for Mimi was impatience bordering on deal breaker. He wanted her to be sure but he had spent so much time waiting for Allie he had little tolerance for Mimi. Mimi was pussy he allowed himself to indulge because of what Allie was doing.

Now here he sat on a bench outside the restaurant waiting.

But when he saw her approaching, his mouth dropped open and the inconvenience melted away. He couldn't take his eyes off the sequin slit dress that revealed much more of her stunning leg than should be legal. Other men around them were likewise scoping her out. She was irresistible.

There was no mistake he wanted her sex but an uncomfortable feeling crept into his lust and that was betrayal. He was on an actual date with Mimi and then following that he would bone her magnificent body back home...Allie's home.

Why, he asked himself, was it okay for Allie to have nonstop, indiscriminate sex and not for him? And yet the more he looked at the ravishing Mimi the more the guilt intruded.

***

At nearly the same moment Brad was struggling with what to do, Bill Benson had called Mike's wife, Andrea, "Did he leave yet?"

"Ya, Bill, he left about twenty minutes ago."

"Well get that sweet pussy over here so we can have some fun. My driver should be out front and bring an overnight bag. I've got Mike out of town for the rest of the week. I'll take you shopping tomorrow."

"I'm going out the door as we speak."

***

"Allie, your next stud is Randy, he picked you out online. He's a rancher who loves being a cowboy. He's got a lot of money and if he likes you he'll wear you out," said Billie.

"Yippee tie yi yippee tie yi!! Saddle me up, cowboy," said a playful, Allie.

"There's some cowgirl costumes in your armoire. I'll give you ten before I send him in," and Billie left.

Allie couldn't believe how much fun she was having. Nothing made her happier than a horny cock and at The Stable the carousel never stopped turning.

***

"Brad, you've talked about nothing but Allie since we sat down. If you want to get in my panties later that's not the best way to go about it."

"I know, sorry, but I've never gone out on a date on Allie before," he said nervously.

"Listen to you...let me just lay it out for you and then maybe we can enjoy ourselves. I'm here with you because I'm attracted to you and just a couple of days ago you fucked me on the yacht, a mere seventy feet from where your wife was fucking the captain who was supposed to be steering the boat. Right now, your wife is probably whoring herself out to some cowboy who likes what he sees while you and I have a simple meal and then fuck like rabbits back at your house. Excuse me, but that sounds like an equitable situation to me. I don't want to marry you, I just want to borrow you and I assume you feel the same."

Like he'd been slapped into consciousness, "You're right, shall we order a bottle of wine?"

***

"My, my, my, Andrea," gushed Benson, "I've sampled your wares before on the partner cruises but I think you're getting more sexy beautiful as each day passes. I think I'm going to have to send Mike out of town more often. Do you mind?"

"Not at all. He doesn't know what to do with me and you do."

"Yes, I do," Benson said, drawing her to his kiss. "Can I make you a drink?"

"Bill, are you plying me with liquor to get in my panties?"

"Yes, that's the general idea."

"I'll have a cosmopolitan..."

***

"Well what do we have here?" he said with a slight drawl.

"I'm Allie." She stood with her legs apart, hands on hips, wearing white cowboy boots, a pair of insanely tight daisy dukes, a plaid shirt tied at the midriff and a white cowboy hat.

"You look even better than your online pic. It's going to be fun to rope you in. I have half a mind to hogtie you and fuck you everywhere I can."

"What's stopping you?" she purred, "Surely not little old me because I like to be dominated by a strong man."

"Well where have you been all my life, girl?"

He opened the mini fridge and popped the tops on two beer cans and handed one to Allie who promptly shot the can in one move and burped a little at the end.

Laughing he said, "Again, where have you been?"

***

Mimi took her shoe off and extended her foot carefully under the table until her toes touched Brad's crotch.

"Thank goodness for table cloths," he said, enjoying the restaurant foreplay. "If you do that too much I'll cum before we can get to the house."

"It's so much fun though."

They never made it halfway through their entrée, paid the bill and were gone.

Running for the door at Brad's house, no sooner was it shut than the clothes were flying off. Mimi pushed him back onto the sofa and went down on his throbbing member. She sucked dick like she was possessed. Saliva hung from her chin.

"Oh my god, Mimi, I'll cum early. Oh fuck..."

"Who cares, we're going to fuck all night. Lay back and enjoy yourself," and she gave him one of the sloppiest blowjobs he ever had.

***

"So I assume you're missing Allie," Andrea said over the top of her martini glass.

"Ah, my little slut...she's unbelievable. I've never met another girl like her. But I didn't bring you here to talk about Allie."

"No, but if you take care of me I could be some of that for you if you know what I mean?"

"I think I understand. But what about Mike?"

"Don't worry about Mike, he's asleep at the switch. You be nice to me and I'll be nice to you." On that note she squatted down, pulled his cock out and gave him one of the sloppiest blowjobs he ever had.

***

"Get on your knees, little lady," demanded Randy as he whipped out something more than what she expected. It looked like a good 8 inches of cowboy cock.

"Oooo, Randy, you'll bust me with this thing," and she jerked it. She licked the shaft up and down and sucked his balls. "Randy, it's so thick...oh my poor pussy." She took his meat in her mouth as deeply as she could.

"Mmmmm," he murmured as she gave him one of the sloppiest blowjobs he ever had.

***

Mimi mounted Brad's pole, gently rocking at first but picking up intensity. Mimi's long jet black hair fell on his face and he locked in on her piercing blue eyes.

"Wear me out, Brad. Fuck me til I can't stand up." Every time she spoke it was like throwing wood on the fire and he pumped harder.

***

Benson wore the smile of satisfaction, his dick happy as could be and now knowing there was plenty more Andrea to be had. He had another gorgeous slut to call on when he desired. She wrapped her petite legs around his ass to assist his fucking of her.

She'd been one of the favorite fucks on the rotating spouse cruises where a wife became 'entertainment' for the whole practice. It was a spousal responsibility. Some of the wives hated it but Andrea was not one of those. Remembering how she served herself up with such enthusiasm, Benson wondered how he could have overlooked her sexy little frame until now.

He smiled as he banged his new recruit.

***

Not surprisingly rancher Randy liked giving it doggystyle as did most men when they saw Allie's spectacular rear end. It was her calling card and she knew how to use it.

And Randy knew how to use a rope and quickly hogtied her face down on the bed, strategically leaving plenty of space to plant his cock in her exposed party room.

"That's the way I rope 'em and this, girlie, is how I fuck 'em." With that brief announcement, he forcefully drove his 8 inches repeatedly in her helpless pussy. "Um-hm," he muttered after each thrust.

Allie came twice.

***

With little fanfare Brad announced he was cumming and sprayed his spunk on Mimi's tits and then went down to take her pussy to nirvana.

***

Andrea knew the way men liked to fuck her. Her cuteness always attracted their orgasms so she said, trying to please Benson, "Cum on my face, baby."

Benson did not need another invitation and let loose a stream that covered her lovely features like a Pollack painting.

***

Randy rode Allie hard to the finish line.

"I'm cummmming, girl. I'm fucking cummmming..."

He pulled out and shot his sticky all the way from her cowgirl ass to the nape of her mane.

"Randy, grab my pussy!!!" He took hold, shook his palm and she came once more, "Ahhhhhhh...fuuuuccckkk!"

"Holy shit, girl. I've never seen a woman cum like that!"

"I do a lot of things you've probably never seen before."

"I'll tell you what, beautiful, I don't care how much it costs I want more, a whole lot more. You're a special fuck."

"I'm here one week every month."

"I need more than that. I want you at least once a week."

"Sorry, I loved our time but I have to be home."

"Home for what?"

"My husband."

"What? Does he know about this, about what you're doing?!"

"Yes."

"Alright, that's weird but I don't care. I'll double or triple your charge. I want you every week and money gets what it wants."

"Not with me it doesn't. I'm not doing this for the money," she said starting to get irritated.

"Money buys EVERYTHING and that includes you. I'll talk to Stan," and he walked out the door.

At the end of the night, just as she guessed, there was Stan waiting for her.

"It seems you've made an impression," he said.

"The answer is no."

"Oh, c'mon...you know you love 'cock 'n cum' and that cowboy's packin'. Stay here and you can have all you want and the cowboy will be happy and I'll be very happy."

Then Stan got a side of her he'd never seen before...the same one that Benson tried unsuccessfully to best in a negotiation.

"Stan, I've let you fuck me every night and day I've been here. I'm a slut and I like it, BUT disrespect me and I'll be gone in a flash and you and the cowboy won't have anything but fond memories."

There was, for Stan who talked a nonstop game, a long moment of contemplation and then he sheepishly said, "Okay, sure Allie...can I still fuck you tonight?"

She smiled, "Of course, stud."

***

By the end of the week Randy the rancher had apologized to Allie for being an asshole. On her last night he formally invited her to his ranch for some good clean fun and BBQ. He also gave her $7,000 for her time and another $1,000 to The Stable for loaning her out. In return he only expected her 'company' and a "sex act or two."

Allie thought that was a lot of money being tossed around and that Randy was underselling the expectations. Even so, she knew how to handle herself in sexual situations so she accepted.

12