Sensations

Story Info
Fun consensual painful pleasure between a Sir and good girl.
1.4k words
3.9
6.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eurika
Eurika
1 Followers

This is a story of consensual and safe BDSM. Thank you KK for the edits.

__________________

She can hear the jiggling of metal as her arms pull at the leather cuffs bound above her head.

She is blinded by the mask covering her eyes.

Her body is cold. Her face is hot. She is wearing nothing. She can feel only the air around her, and the cold tiles under her feet.

She strains to listen. He is silent.

She tries to calm her mind willing herself patience.

In what feels like an eternity, she can feel a shift in the air. He is standing behind her. Small goosebumps rise on her skin.

His clean scent fills her nostrils as hot breath tickles her ear, "Ready Darlin'?"

She was beyond ready. She nods softly and whispers, "Yes, Sir."

Whap.

The thick thud of leather straps comes down on her back. She feels the cool air fan across her before the next loud whap. He begins a rhythmic pattern at her shoulders working his way down each side until her back and ass are warmed up.

WHAP.

Now that her skin is warm, he adds weight to each blow. Minding special attention to her butt and upper thighs. Her skin gets rosy, and she can feel the warmth rise.

She sucks in a breath through her clenched teeth as her thighs are brushed over. The thuds begin to sting her skin, causing her mind to soften. She loves the pleasure the pain causes.

Her skin is reddened. He lets his fingers glide across it. It is hot in his hands. She shivers as his fingers tickle their way up her sides and into her hair.

He pulls her head to the side and bites into her soft flesh. A moan escapes her lips. He nibbles his way behind her neck to the other side where his teeth sink in again.

Soon his hands are burning her flesh as he slaps and spanks her back and ass. He squeezes each cheek causing the satisfying pain to sink in deeper.

Now her flesh feels like fire when he rakes his fingers down her skin leaving soft white trails in their wake.

He stands in front of her. His hand is in her hair again as he pulls her head back. This time he kisses her roughly, while his other hand explores her front.

His rough fingers pinch and poke their way down to her wet slit. A purr comes from her throat as he slides his finger into the folds. She is excited, and almost cums from the exploration.

"Not yet," he whispers hotly against her mouth.

He makes it hard to resist as he begins moving his finger around her hardened clit. She can feel the sensation rise in her and her legs begin to shake.

His free hand pulls her close to his body. With another hot breath he whispers, "Now!"

His mouth covers hers as he breaths in her moans. She is grateful for his strength as it takes her a moment to stand on her own.

Soon enough his hands are exploring again. He cups her breasts flicking each nipple with his rough thumbs. She feels his hair tickle her chest as he bends down to taste. First softly licking and suckling at one nipple then the other. Her purrs can be heard again.

Her breathing changes to thick quick breaths, and she lets out moan when his teeth rake hard against her erect nipple.

This causes a smile on the mans face and he does the same action to the other, loving the noises she makes. Biting the soft flesh around her breasts, she purrs again.

He steps back for just enough time to grab a thin cane. He begins peppering her front thighs with quick sharp kisses. His hand runs across the freshly stung skin.

She begins swooning. Her body is starting to relax into submissive bliss. He keeps her surprised with a quick swat to her ass.

It is hard for her to stand, as she feels the drunk-like buzz his administrations cause.

Swish.

The cane breaks the silence followed by a large clap as it makes contact with her skin. She sucks in a deep breath to recompose herself.

Swish. Swish.

He does this twice more, and she feels her eyes tear up. Her body feels limp and he quickly comes to her side.

With gentleness, he stands behind her. He kisses her neck and shoulders and softly rubs her sensitive skin.

She sighs with pleasure as she feels him outlining her marks. He holds her arms up as he takes off the binding. He makes her keep the mask on then guides her to the bed. There he wraps her in a blanket and kisses her head.

They both need to rest. She softly cries as he continues to rub her hair and face. She is such a good girl and he is so pleased.

Soon her breath is back to normal. She stirs in his arms. He gently removes her mask and she looks at him with a smile.

She is ready to play more. He positions her to stand, feet wide apart ass up, body resting against the bed.

She breaths softly, her body relaxes. From above she hears the tussle of him removing his shirt.

The exciting sound of his belt being removed. This is her favorite sound. She braces herself for what she is hoping comes next. With a soft squee she giggles as his hands rub her still warm butt cheeks.

Smack.

The belt is loud against her butt. Her squee turns into a moan. She can feel herself getting wet. The belt is her favorite toy, and she excitedly awaits the next thump. He gives her another and she melts into the bed.

Zip.

She can hear his hands at his fly. She gets back into the position he placed her in.

Thud.

His heavy jeans hit the floor. She begins to wriggle and smiles as she feels him stand behind her again.

His hand wraps into her hair and he presses her face into the mattress, as he wets his hard cock by rubbing it up and down her pussy. He grabs both hips as he rams himself deeply into her. He pauses feeling her pussy walls contract around his throbbing dick.

In only a few pumps she is incoherently screaming. Her body responds to him like magic. She gives into her cumming over and over again as he thrusts deeply in and out. Her body shakes and her legs get weak. She lets out another scream as orgasm rocks through her again.

He braces her as he pulls away. Cum runs down her legs. With a tap of her hip, he motions her to turn around.

Without question or any additional instruction, she falls onto her knees into position. Her head is down and her hands rest on her knees.

He places his thumb under her downcast face. He raises her chin so she can look at him.

His cock is beautiful. It shines with her juices. She looks to his eyes silently asking permission.

He nods.

With her eyes held up to his gaze she uses her hands to glide his penis into her mouth. She moans at the taste of herself, and takes her time licking it clean.

He smiles letting her enjoy the moment. She savers but knows by the sound in his throat his need is growing.

Soon his need is ready to be fulfilled. He grabs the back of her head and presses her into him. Her face scrunches into his hip, and his cock slides deeper into her mouth touching the back of her throat. She gags momentary as he keeps her from moving.

When he releases her head, she takes a breath and begins sucking and licking in earnest. Her head moves back and forth taking him into her mouth as deeply as possible.

He begins to thrust. She moves to a receiving position as he takes the lead again. Soon he is grunting deeply. His body tenses, and he holds her head close to his body again feeling the cum fill her mouth.

He lets her pull away. She looks at him with a cum filled mouth and swallows. He watches her with a smile as she licks her lips.

He pets her head softly, "Good girl."


Eurika
Eurika
1 Followers