Sensible Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My friends are highly paid professionals. Their loyalty to me is costing them more than a $1000 a piece for the lost night's work. So I owe them a good night, a good workout. And lucky you will be at the center of it all."

Grace stood up, picked up her whip and walked over to Larry. Quip scampered to behind Larry and felt and saw his iron ring move out from the wall. Then somehow Quip was in his ear. There must have been a seat or something behind Larry, because Quips little legs were around his waist, but she was weightless. Quip's hands were fussing in his hair and she kept sniffing his ear.

"Each of my friends have a specialty. Thor and Damien are excellent assistants and artists in exquisite torture. Michael and Teresa are the best slaves in San Francisco." At that both slaves blushed in pride.

"Quip is …." Quip clapped a few quick times for itself. "Quip is…Well, Quip. My specialty is allowing people to give over control. It is taking the precious gift of trust and giving back intense pleasure. I am a Dominatrix. At one time, the most highly paid one in this city."

"The whip, the whip." Larry heard Quip flutter in his ear.

"Oh yes – part of my fame was due to my carefully cultivated skill with the whip." In a blink of an eye, Grace had unrolled the whip and in a fluid and powerful movement released its power. A candle on the wall was extinguished and the crack of the whip hung in the air like a crack of thunder. Quip applauded in his ear. Thor moved over to re-light the candle. Larry must be ... he was sure he was dreaming. He would wake up in the morning and it would all be over. He let his head drop and closed his eyes.

Grace walked over to Larry and lifted his chin. His eyes remained closed. Quip removed the gag and his eyes opened.

"Larry, Larry. You need to pay attention. I want you fully engaged. Your destiny is in my hands."

"Bitch," is all Larry could spit out. Grace pinched his cheeks together with one strong hand. He hadn't noticed her long nails, but he felt them now as they dug into his cheeks.

"You don't seem to understand. Your ass is mine. I can whip you until you bleed or have Damien here fuck your ass until you're inside out, and then leave you some alley. One little pill from Quip's medicine chest and you won't remember who did it too you – you'll hardly remember your name. And the doctor's won't find any evidence." Larry squirmed in his restraints.

"One word from me and you'll wind up in the mental ward being buggered by every guard who can get it up. I can have Michael ride you like a pony while you chase around the room to avoid Thor's whip. I'll get it all on film and show it at the next board meeting. So show some fuckin' respect, you worthless worm." She accentuated each world in the last sentence with a hard slap to Larry face. When she finished, she was pleased to see no smile of perverted pleasure as the red hand prints developed on his face. Grace had read him right. He didn't like pain when he was not in charge.

"Do you understand now, Larry?." Larry started to speak and Quip quickly had the ball gag back in his mouth. Quip then put a hand on either side of Larry's head and nodded it up and down. Grace thought – close enough for now.

Larry was sullen and still. But Grace wanted more. She wanted to see fear in his eyes. "Damien, why don't you try out Mr. Griffin here for fit." Larry's eyes widened as Damien moved behind him. The iron rings moved again, so now he was facing the wall and his back was to the table of "tools." Quip wrapped her legs tightly around him and her arms around his neck. Then, he was bent at the waist. The brute was somehow bending the hinged ring and Larry was soon bent at a ninety degree angle with Quip on his back.

He felt big hands on his bare butt and panicked. He tried to struggle, but soon was exhausted from very little effort. Effects of the cocktail, it must have been. He felt so weary he couldn't move. As one hand and then another pinched and probed his cheeks, inside he was in total panic. But outside he could not bring himself to even flinch. He felt something warm and oily being rubbed on his butt and when for the first time he felt something being pushed in his ass, inside he was screaming with fear and agony, but was unable to even cry out.

Damien approached all his work with quiet precision. He checked out the butt checks for muscle tone. These were disappointedly flabby. Then he prepared his subject for probing. He used his own blend of oil. There just a hint of a heat enhancer, so with a little friction things got really hot, but not enough to cause any damage. Damien was the expert for pain with no damage. Ass's were fragile. And his favorite target. Knowing that this bastard wasn't enjoying this, that someday he would have nightmares about Damien, was really quite thrilling.

Damien tapped Quip and she removed the gag from Larry's mouth just as Damien insert his thick index finger into Larry's ass. Larry let out a satisfying gasp and then started yelling. "You black bastard! GET THE FUCK out of my ass. If I ever get a hold of you I'M GONNA CUT OFF WHATEVER you stick in there. OH MY GOD. Stop or I'll kill you I swear I'll kill you." Larry was then silent and panting, exhausted from the effort.

Damien loved that little genius Quip's drugs. This one was a dream. The Client, victim in this case, would struggle for just a few second then be limp in exhaustion, struggling enough to make it fun, but not enough to hurt himself. Damien started to move his finger in and out of Larry's ass. "You're my little pony for the night, Griffin. You need a pony name" He kept his finger moving in and out. "Let's see.." Damien put two of his big fingers in with the next thrust and Larry let out a weak arghhh. "I think your pony name will be Candy. Why don't you yell a little for me Candy." Using his two big fingers, Larry, didn't need any urging to start one long ARGHHH. He sounded like an engine that couldn't get started as his volume went up and down with each thrust. Quip rode him like a pony, jumping up and down in her "seat" with each of Damien's thrusts.

Damien was working on wearing him out for the next onslot. He slowed and Larry's yells did as well. Then Damien added a little special oil to his finger. "You've got a great ass, Candy. It's a sweet white ass. Time to get it cookin' a little." He started again to finger fuck Larry with a vengeance. As the heat increased and became quite intense, Larry's cries became screams.

"Oh god. Stop, please stop. My ass is burning up. Stop. My god stop." Then he just screamed.

Damien stopped but he knew the heat was continuing from experience and from Larry's screams. He reached for a smooth dildo on the table, a stainless steel model, about 10 inches long and one inch in diameter. Without pause he stuck 8" of the cold steel into Larry which resulted in a choked Argghhh from the exhausted Larry.

"Candy, you got such a nice ass. And a virgin butthole it is! But you aren't even fightin' it. Your butt is just swallowin' it up. You make a fuckin' good pony, Candy. And your candy ass is mine." Damien hammered home his last point by giving the metal dildo a push. He moved around to the front of Larry. He grabbed a hand full of Larry's hair in one hand and pulled his head back so their eyes meant.

"Oh Candy, you are lovin' this ain't ya." Larry had broken out in a cold sweat. There was no doubt about the fear in his eyes. But Damien knew, in weeks to come, as he couldn't get tonight out of his head, he'd hear Damien's voice – saying how he took it like a fag. Damien knew how to make the humiliation last.

"Oh yeah, Candy, your ass is so sweet and so willing. Like a bride that pretends to blush on her wedding night. You just can't wait for more. Why, your sweet ass has me gettin' a little horny." Larry's head was still pulled back and now Damien's crotch was right under his nose. With his free hand, Damien unbuttoned the middle buttons of his trousers and pulled out his half rigid cock. Even half way there, Damien had a huge cock. Larry couldn't help himself, he looked down at it and his terror grew.

Damien let his dick hang, in its half aroused state. "Oh yeah, Candy" Damien took Larry's head in both hands and rubbed it against his crotch. "Isn't that just what you want. This big man meat up inside you. Maybe in your mouth. No, No Now, don't get to greedy." Damien continued to rub against him. "I'll save this meat for you. After all your hard work you deserve what you like best, my little candy ass whore."

Damien now grabbed is cock and rammed it in Larry's mouth. Just four good deep thrust enough to make him gag. He pulled it out and Larry convulsed but didn't heave. Another side effect of Quip's Cocktail.

"Mistress Grace, I think my Candy is ready for your inspection," Damien said.

"Yes, you seem to have him well on his way. But let me just be sure" She walked behind the still bent over Larry. She put the bottom of her boot against his butt crack. He could feel the tip of her spiked heel against his balls. He thought the she would soon drive it through them. He didn't care. He just wanted this to be over. But would it be over? Would the pain of being impaled on her red stiletto heel make him pass out? Would he get the blessed nothingness that he now longed for with every new indignity?

Grace then probed his ass with the tip of her shoe, as if touching him with her hands was below her. She pushed the tip in his ass and he groaned, painful and low. She then moved around to the front of him and Quip pulled up his head. Grace lifted his chin with the handle of her whip.

"Well, Candy man, near as I can tell Damien has done a damn fine job of preparing your virgin ass. I really think you should thank him." Quip let Larry's head drop. He lifted his head but could not make a sound due to the fog and exhaustion.

"Oh my! I do understand. You are just too overcome with passion to speak." Grace did not keep the wicked sarcasm out of her voice. "I am a lenient Mistress." Quip giggled. "So you may kiss his ass instead."

Damien turned his backside to Larry, exposed his black hairy cheeks and back up to Larry. Larry whipped his head from side to side to keep from winding up with his nose in Damien's crack. Quip just giggled and did nothing to stop him.

"Bad Bad, Candy! You are not doing as you are told." Grace reinserted the tip of her boot in his ass.

"Maybe you didn't understand me!" She pressed home every word with the cold sharp tip of her boot. Then to finish the sentence, she pushed Larry with her boot. The contraption he was bound to moved forward, so Larry wound up with is ear smashing into Damien's rear. Damien growled. An ugly sound.

"Candy, you are going to have to be punished. Thor get him upright. Quip watch his signs, we don't want him passing out on us." Before Thor could get to the Iron ring, Damien had moved around the back of Larry and rammed a rigged latex butt plug up Larry's ass. Thor snapped him up-right and rapid change in position almost had him blacking out.

"Candy, I am very disappointed in you." Grace sat again on her throne, Damien behind her. The "slaves" were sitting cross legged, taking it all in in apparent nonchalance. Quip was still close behind him. His iron ring was now closer to and facing Grace so that Thor could stand to do his work.

"Thor is going to give you another work out. It is really too bad you wouldn't kiss Damien. He had so many other sweet things planned for you. Now you may have made him mad. You may have to beg to get him to stick his cock in you mouth." Grace reached back and rubbed Damien's bulge which was back in his stretch trousers.

Thor started with a wide leather paddle on Larry's butt cheeks. It was not hard enough to really sting, but hard enough to get his attention. About every 4 whack, he would hit the flat protruding end of the butt plug. After he had Larry's buns red and stinging he stopped and went over to the table. Thor absently rubbed his hard-on in pants. Knowing that Candy Ass was not enjoying this was giving Thor a righteous woody.

Larry saw Thor get a 3," 5 foot long leather strap off the table and wrap one end around his right hand. Quip pulled his head back and dropped a pill into his open mouth. He didn't resist and swallowed it. Maybe it would put him further away from reality and this nightmare that wouldn't end. Larry saw Thor start back toward him with the strap. He noticed the bulge in Thor's pants and his apprehension grew beyond reasonable thought. Thor's hard-on was the last thing Larry saw for awhile, except the red stars of agony. Quip put a loose hood over his head.

Grace smiled wider with each lash, with each flinch. "I just love the sound of fresh flesh flaying in the chamber!" It was hard to hear Larry's moans above the laughter. At a nod from Grace, Michael got up and served wine to Damien and Grace. Quip waved him off. Quip was keeping close tabs on Larry. They wanted him awake for more fun. After a few more lashes, Quip told Thor to stop. He delivered one more vicious whack. Larry cried out and then his head fell forward. Quip took off the hood and Thor turned Larry's ring to face the wall. He then went over to join the group and have his wine.

"Do we please you, Mistress Grace?" Damien asked, in a soft voice the belayed his size and power.

"Yes Lord Damien, you please me very much. And as usual your work has left me ... tense." He looked over at Teresa who starred back with eyes full of lust.

Grace continued, "Michael removed my jacket. Teresa, pleasure your Mistress." Michael removed his Mistress' jacket to expose a heavy red leather bra – pushing up and exposing Grace's breasts. Grace spread her legs as Teresa took her place between them. Michael pushed Grace's skirt up and held Teresa's hair as she nuzzled down into position. Teresa started at the bottom of her Mistress' slit and ran her tongue all the way up to her clit. Then she expertly flitted, circled and plunged and Grace sighed. At the end a long sigh, Damien and Thor took turns devouring Grace's mouth and exposed nipples.

Larry opened his eyes. Had he fallen asleep or passed out? His butt cheeks were on fire. His ass burned and the humiliation returned as he still felt the putt plug in place. Through the haze of suffering, he heard the other people in the room. He couldn't see them because he was facing the wall. He heard the unmistakable sound of a woman cumming.

Grace came in a luscious wave of erotic electricity with Teresa's tongue on her clit and a 10" dildo in her cunt. Thor was still working over her breasts. Damien had move to behind Teresa. He fingered her hole while she finished Grace.

After Grace's orgasm subsided, and she let it ease gradually, she waved Teresa away. Teresa moved to the side just enough for Grace to get up off the chair. As Grace got up and walked over to Larry, she said "Thor and Damien, be nice to Michael and Teresa." She then walked over and swung Larry around so he could watch the action.

Teresa was bent over with her arms and head on the seat of Grace's chair. Damien was behind her. He had lifted her off the ground and impaled her. He moved her forward and back onto is cock as if she was a blowup doll. Larry didn't think any blowup doll could take what Damien was shoving in that slave's cunt. But Teresa's look and moans indicated she was in no pain.

Michael was on his knees eating Quip's muff. Quip giggled and pushed Michael's head into her. As Michael started to moan, Thor walked up behind him, dropped his pants and speared his ass with his cock. Larry cringed as he remembered some recent anguish. But he was soon panting as he watched the two scenes play out.

Grace pushed at Larry erect cock with the handle of her whip. "Enjoying the floor show?" About that time Damien took his last deep thrust and both he and Teresa let out a final gush of orgasmic sound. Quip cheered on Thor as he pounded Michael and then pulled out using his hand to finish, shot cum on Michael back. Quip twittered as she came soon after.

He finally looked away and down at Grace, a cigar in one hand and her whip in the other. She prodded his cock again. "I see that little blue pill it working. Wish I'd invented that stuff. It certainly has Candy here as hard as a rock." The hormones and rest had made Larry reckless. He spoke with a raspy voice.

Starring at her exposed breasts, he said "You finally gonna give me some of that?"

Grace seemed to ignore him. "Give this man some water. It seems he has something to say." Michael rushed over to give Larry some water. Thor and Damien took up their positions by the "tool table." Quip sat cross-legged in Grace's chair, petting Teresa's head as she sat at the foot of the chair.

"Go ahead Larry, you had something to say?" Grace puffed on her cigar and made lazy circles on the ground with her whip.

"Yeah, now I know what you've been up to. You just couldn't admit you wanted me. So you came up with this elaborate scheme and these freaks to help you get in the mood. Well, no problem" Larry's voice was increasing in pitch as he plunged forward.

"Well, no problem at all. I'm ready for you. I can fuck you and those two little cunts over there. I'm more of a man than any of these queers. San Francisco freaks! California psychos!! Let me down and I'll show you a real man, you god damned crazy bitch."

Grace blew smoke in Larry face and then turned and walked away. "You demented whore! You can't even take a real man can you. Get the fuck back here and let me at you. Get back here!" Larry's voice was now a high pitched whine.

He was going to wear himself out if she let him continue and his shrill voice was giving everyone a headache. So she motioned to Thor and he and Damien moved over to Larry and undid his restraints. They held his wrists as his feet touched the floor. They let go and Larry immediately crumpled to the floor.

As Larry tried to get his sea legs under him, Grace crushed out her cigar and drank the cognac Michael offered her. She moved about ten feet away from Larry and then turned to face him. Larry stumbled some but finally go to his feet. Grace struck him without mercy.

The first blow from the whip was such a shock to his body that he stood frozen in place, mouth gapping open. The next blow, delivered before the first welt was raised, brought him to his knees. With the next two he was on all fours. He fell onto his still hard dick, after four more blows at Grace's expert hand. Eight red welts were now glowing on Larry's back and not a drop of blood.

Without giving him a second to catch his breath, Thor and Damien both took a wrist and put the other hand behind his head. They stretched out his arms to either side and arched him back. Finally, a sound of pain escaped from Larry.

Grace walked over in front him. She took the handle of her whip and inserted the end into her cunt. It was still wet with her own juices. She wiped the end of the whip across Larry's upper lip.

"You ain't never gonna get any of this," she said slowly and deliberately. She walked past him to her chair and dragged her nail over his welts as she passed. She smiled at his sharp cries of pain.

Thor and Damien bound his wrists to a pair of manacles on the wall. One of them placed the hood on his head again. The manacles were padded – good thing as Larry did not have the strength to stand. He hung from the wall as Grace set-up the final scene. He opened his eyes again (from sleep or unconsciousness?) to feel hands on his body. The hood was off, but Larry couldn't focus. He could just barely hold his head up. He had the fleeting thought that this must be near the end for him. They had said he would pass-out.

But despite the lack of clarity he kept his eyes open, trying to focus on the hands. They were caressing and enticing. Although Larry barely had the strength to talk, let alone stand, he could moan at the soft hands on his erection.