Sensual Betrayals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah, I'm a little thicker." Cedric brags.

Now I laugh, "Yeah, yeah...keep dreaming. I guess it's because your black and all white girls just want your cock, well not this one." I say with bravado.

"I can prove it." He shoots back.

"No, no. I don't think so. You are NOT going to get me to look at your average wiener, and I don't appreciate you trying to hit on me while you are dating my best friend."

"What if I tell you she has been asking me to show you for a few weeks." Cedric says deeply.

"Jill wants you to show it to me. God you're such a liar, how low can you get?"

"So, I'm a liar that Jill wants you to have some good interracial sex because she has known you love black cock since..."

"I DO NOT LOVE BLACK COCK!!" I scream. Once again, the anger is there and I am about this close to telling Cedric to get out of the vehicle.

"I'm a liar, Jill is lying and your friends are telling the truth."

"Yes, Cedric that about sums it up." I tell him in my most ice-cold manner.

"Here, see that hardware store, pull into the parking lot." He instructs me.

"I don't have time..."

"Just pull into the parking lot! I am about to prove you dead wrong." I pull in just to get it over with. "No, no pull to the side of the building, so we can't be seen." I protest. "Just trust me Tammy, for once in your life!"

I pull the minivan to the side of the building and into an ally where we can't be seen from the road. The area is quiet with all of the stores closed for several hours. Cedric takes his iPhone and plugs it into my mom's power cord that is hooked up to the dash.

"First I'm gonna prove two things at the same time." He searches on his phone and then hands it to me. With the phone hooked up to the car the audio comes through the speaker system loud and clear. A video is playing on the phone and I am stunned by what I see.

I see Jill and she is sucking a big...no, large...no, huge... ok ok ok, it's a fucking humungous black penis. Her mouth is open wide and she is struggling to put a lot of it in her mouth. I have never seen a porno movie before, despite my boyfriend trying to get me to watch one. If you don't remember the first time you watched one, I'm sure you experienced the same feeling; the tingling of your skin, the knot in your stomach, the difficulty breathing. Yes, from just the first few seconds I immediately got turned on, but that was nothing compared to what was about to happen.

"Oh ...My...God...Is that...Y...y...you? I asked barely able to get the words out. The view is pretty close, like a few feet from Jill's face but the big cock fills the entire screen and you can make it out from the top of its head to his balls. With Jill's face next to it, it gives it perspective. It is indeed as long as she claimed and as thick as he did.

"If I tell you yes, will you believe me? He says in a snotty way. "Just wait a second, Jill is about to reveal the owner and one other little request."

As Jill sucks the huge black cock, she pulls it out of her mouth and says "Cedric, you have the most beautiful black cock. I just wish Tammy was helping me, she loves black guys too."

Cedric's familiar voice can be heard in the back ground. "Tammy, likes black cock too? She told you?"

"No, but a girl knows her friends. She gets so turned on by black men, but tries so hard to hide it from us. If she saw yours in person, she would go nuts. I know it would make her so happy and fulfilled." Jill says while licking on the tremendous dark manhood that is in front of her.

Again, Cedric's voice is heard, "Maybe we might just do it, but I love what you're doing to me now baby." The camera starts to pull back and Jill begins to suck with more passion and vigor. "Mmmmm, suck it baby." Cedric says. "Suck that black cock you and Tammy want."

"Please! Please, promise me, promise Tammy will enjoy this cock too!" I am literally having a panic attack from breathing so deep, so hard and so fast. My stomach feels like I got punched or that it is being run through a wringer. My palms are sweating and I have goosebumps all over my arms and legs. Oh, and my pussy starts getting wetter.

I don't say a word and neither does Cedric, he simply watches me as I watch the video with wide eyes and an amazed look on my face. Jill is attacking his cock; she is a girl possessed. She is also over matched, you can see that it is indeed a struggle to fit it in her mouth and although she desperately tries to go down further on it, she can't go but about halfway down on the long ebony shaft. She switches tactics and starts to lick it up and down, they are long laps with her tongue and Cedric moans loud. She also licks down to his balls while jerking his dick off.

I have never seen Jill like this, she is ecstatic, aroused and determined. In the background, you hear Cedric talking dirty and giving Jill orders. He weaves a spell on Jill and all she can do is follow his every whim. My boyfriend will complain about my lack of wanting to give oral pleasures to him but right now because of this video, I want to suck a cock so badly. Correction, I want to suck a big black cock VERY badly.

Cedric starts to reach for the iPhone, "Here now let me show you another truth..." I pull it away; I'm enjoying the show too much. I ask when was it taken. "Last week." He answers. Another five minutes of oral carnality is on display, I can feel my panties literally getting soaked. Jill is really doing a superb job and with such passion, it's an impressive display on an impressive cock. Although I want them to go for longer, suddenly Cedric starts to sound as if he is going to cum and his cock throbs in her mouth.

"Oh my God," I cry out. "You're not about to..." The video reveals all, as Jill bobs violently up and down Cedric's black tool with her mouth, semen starts to gush out over her lips and runs down his long shaft. It's not just a little either, you can clearly see she swallows as much as she can while more and more spills out. Her motion continues at least eight more times with the spillage decreasing after the fifth run over with her mouth. She holds it in her mouth as you can see her gulp not once but twice. Finally, she lets go of his cock and exclaims "Fuck, I love your cum baby!" It's all over her lips and chin and then she bends back down, cleaning it all up with her tongue.

Seconds later the video cuts off. I sit there stunned and, in a daze, I hand the phone back to Cedric. I feel physically spent from just watching them, that's how incredible it was to witness it. In a soft voice I simply say "You were telling the truth."

Cedric takes the phone and starts to search on it exclaiming, "Oh it ain't over yet." When he hands me the phone back, I figure it's another video of Jill and Cedric but to my complete shock it isn't. I see Tonya, on a bed, completely naked on her knees and elbows with Cedric on his knees behind her. Fucking isn't a good word to use, Cedric is destroying Tonya.

In cheerleading, Tonya had the loudest voice by far and we would make fun of her screams when watched horror movies because they were so loud and high pitched. I never heard Tonya scream like this. Her face is bright red and has a sheer look of pain and anguish on it mixed with complete and absolute pleasure. The two are perfectly centered in the picture and it's as clear and vivid a picture as you will ever see. I have to turn down the volume on my mom's van because Tonya's screams might bust a speaker even at half volume.

Cedric's speed, power and rhythmic thrust are remarkable and quite breathtaking. Tonya's eyes are squinted and when she isn't blowing huge amounts of air out of her mouth. Making her cheeks huge like she was blowing out a candle, she is gritting her teeth, clenched hard. If you didn't know any better you would swear she is being tortured and needs someone to rescue her but her words tell a different story. "Oh my God! Fuck me with that big black cock! I love it, I love it! Don't stop!! Jill was right!! She was right!! You have the best fucking cock!! Oh my God, she wasn't lying!"

Cedric is not only no slouch in the humping department but he matches her dirty talk every step, "Take that cock bitch!"

"I'm trying, oh my God It's huge!"

"Oh, that pussy is tight but I'm gonna ruin it girl!"

"Yes!! Yes!! Ruin it like you did Jill's! I Know I know what she meant, it's the best cock, the best!"

"You feel that big black cock woman! That's the power of Nubian ancestry bitch, we black folks just know how to fuck!"

"Oh my God! You do, you do! Black cock is the best!"

"You gonna go back to that puny white cock Tonya?"

"No, I swear, I swear I will never go back! Only black cock for this white pussy! I love black cock!"

When she isn't talking filthy, Tonya is screaming as loud like I have ever heard her and moaning just as loud. The longest I have ever been penetrated is about 15 minutes, I watch them go at it hard and furious in this doggie position for about 20 to 25. Cedric isn't just giving her short bursts with his cock; he is stroking her long and fast. You can see his massive dark member, when he nearly pulls all the way out. You have to be impressed with Tonya for taking a cock like his so deep and at a furious pace. When he finally pulls out, his cock is in full view for the first time.

His ebony erection looks so huge compared to Tonya's body and you really had to wonder how he managed to go so deep in her. His cock is also completely covered in thick white cream, it looks as if Tonya was soaking wet and Cedric fucked her so long, so hard and so fast it churned all of her pussy juice to some heavy cream. It really shows how wet her pussy is with his dark cock covered in white gunk.

While Tonya has the smallest beasts of us four, she absolutely has the best and biggest ass. We used to tease her about her "ghetto booty". I mention this because I realize the whole time Cedric has been annihilating her pussy, he has had a tight, firm grip of both of her ass cheeks and still hasn't let go of his tense grip. Suddenly he appears to spread them wide. Tonya is just trying to collect herself, catching her breath and whimpering from the pounding she has taken.

Cedric lowers his face and then let's go of a big wad of spit that seems to land between Tonya's widened ass. He moves forward as his cock twitches up a few inches holds an up-right angle and the head disappears behind Tonya's ass cheek. Suddenly, Tonya comes alive from her breather.

"Wait! Wait! What are you doing? No, no, no! I can't, I've never done it before! Your too big! I've never done this before!"

Cedric still has a grip and does not pull back but you see his cock move forward a bit, he has penetrated her.

"Ohhhhh!! Oh my God! You can't! Your too big! Please...please no!!" Suddenly, Tonya turns her head with her voice shaking in fear. "H...h...have you done this with Jill?"

"No." Cedric says,

"You swear? You promise you have never done this with her?" Tonya repeats herself.

"I have never done this with Jill."

Tonya turns her head forward again and tightly squints her eyes again in painful anticipation. "Ok. Ok. Ok, do it!" She bites her lips. "Fuck my ass."

Cedric again moves his hips forward. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!" Tonya screams.

To his credit, Cedric is careful, methodical and never rushes. Every couple of inches his cock slides deeper, he slides out and applies some KY-Jelly he pulled from his pants lying next to min on the bed. Tonya just squeals and tells him how huge his black cock feels in her ass. Incredibly after five minutes her painful screams and fearful voice turns into arousal and excitement. Cedric has finally gotten nearly ten inches of his massive cock in her ass and now just starts to bang her asshole.

Tonya really has a filthy mouth screaming "shit" and "fuck" repeatedly, but she constantly worships and praises his cock's size, girth and ability. She never tires in telling him how much she loves his big black cock. It's at this point that I realize that I have been rubbing my pussy though my jeans and I can feel the dampness through the denim.

I should say right now that in my life I have masturbated exactly six times, they were so memorable, rare and unforgettable that I can not only keep count but tell you where and when it happened. But the important thing is to understand, I don't play with my pussy unless I am EXTREAMLY horny and turned on. I'm actually so filled with arousal, my hand was subconsciously rubbing it, but even when I realized it, I didn't stop. I just rubbed harder through my jeans.

Although Tonya is betraying our friend Kim, she is hot to watch and makes you sort of admire that she is actually handling Cedric's cock in her ass well. The camera has held the same revealing position the entire time and it is in perfect frame to see both of their bodies in the picture. I also will give her credit that she has held the same position on her elbows and knees for 45 minutes so far. Tonya is in pure extasy and begins to play with her pussy which sounds extremely wet when she begins to finger and fuck her pussy with her hand. You hear the faint sound of sloshing when her hand is up there and her arm is moving. I could swear it sounded like a person stomping around in deep mud.

I rub faster through my pants when Cedric shockingly starts to fuck harder and goes deeper once he poured the last of the KY-Jelly from the bottle on his cock and her asshole. He starts to pound her asshole, Tonya, no longer fearful and in pain is now encouraging him and begging him to "Fuck my ass with your big dick!" He still hasn't released one ass cheek when he starts to make a noise, much like he did with Jill.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" He screams and finally let's go of her ass cheek and takes a hold of his cock which he has now pulled out of Tonya's ass. Tonya realizes what is happening and is practically begging him with emotion "Yes! Yes! Shoot that cum! Cover me with it!"

Long steams of white semen fly all over her back. I am counting in amazement and curiosity. 4, 5, 6, 7 full loads of cum shoot out and land on Tonya's back. It lessens in volume and power but 8, 9 more shoot and then a shower of droplets which land on her ass.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Is all Tonya can say.

My eyes widen as he simply without skipping a beat slides it back into Tonya's pussy. "Fuck! Your still hard!" She exclaims. "This is unbelievable... ohhhh! You came that much and...ohhhh! Are all black cocks this amazing? Ahhhhhhh!"

Cedric goes back to fucking her pussy and Tonya doesn't have the heart or desire to protest, even though you can tell she is completely physically finished. The video ends a few seconds later.

Tonya was being honest. Oh, she undoubtfully ran into Cedric, but she wasn't trying to help Jill and he wasn't mean to her, well maybe to her pussy and asshole with the beating he gave them. I handed the phone back to Cedric once again. "When was that taken?" I asked.

"Late June, like the last Tuesday of the month." It hit me that was the day we met at the coffee shop. No wonder she was so eager to leave, hung on to Jill's description and had that look when Jill said Cedric was a great lover.

"Was Britney lying too?" I asked in exhaustion, watching Cedric perform was almost as physical as being there...almost.

"What do you think?" Cedric answered with a sly smile, I then perked up.

"Oh, Little Miss Prissy is on video too?" I get excited because I can't believe that Britney might be on that phone.

"Oh, you have to see this." Cedric once again searches and finds the file, starts the video and hands it to me. What I see makes my jaw drop and I yell "Jesus Crist!"

On the screen is Cedric's huge black cock taking up the middle in its full glorious length, on the right Britney is licking his cock up and down and, on the left...Lisa Haley!! "Lisa Haley!!" I scream. "How in the hell did you get Britney and Lisa and the same time??!!"

"Now that's a funny story." Cedric precedes to tell me the story while I watch both Britney and Lisa licking up and down Cedric's 12" cock. They clearly each take a side as they also run their lips up and down it, stroking it with their soft mouths. They are both laughing and giggling while they are doing it, clearly enjoying what they are doing and watching the other lick and suck on this massive black cock.

A few days after the incident at Britney's party, Cedric was at Wal-Mart getting some parts for his car. He ran into Lisa in the parking lot when suddenly Britney speeds up to them in her car and cusses at both of them. Lisa doesn't back down and begins to argue with Britney and it starts to turn into an ugly scene with people starting to take notice. Cedric said he stayed calm and told the ladies if they were going to go at it, they might want choose a better place.

While Cedric's story continues, Lisa and Britney have licked their way up the top of Cedric's bulbous cock head. As they lick, their tongues touch and you can hear Cedric's voice say "Mmmmmm, oh yeah, I like that shit. Touch them together like that at the tip. Mmmmm, good girls, don't be afraid, this is a peace treaty remember? No fighting, just sharing, oh yeah, that's it, show that love." Lisa and Britney's tongues start to clearly touch and overlap each other and they begin to French kiss over Cedric's big head. The girl that Britney swore was a bitch and the person she hates the most, is lovingly and passionately kissing and swirling her tongue together with. Still giggling and smiling, they look like they are having the time of their life.

Cedric said that they took Britney's car to Lisa's house because it was the closest and her parents were out of town for her brother's baseball tournament. The whole way there Lisa and Britney fought and argued, while Cedric didn't say a word. When they pulled into the driveway, Cedric got very, very dominant and told them both to shut up and not say a word. He lit up a joint and they all smoked it. He said this was what the Indians did, smoking peace pipes together to clear up their conflict. He said both girls were stoned in minutes and when they had the giggles, he pulled his cock out and they stopped giggling. He told them they could both have some, IF they shared and IF they never fought at any time. If one mean word was uttered, one jealous or selfish act was committed, his cock went back in his pants for good. I asked if they got along the whole time and Cedric simply said "What do you think?" and I continued watching the video.

By now I had to open my pants and slide my hand under my panties. Rubbing through my jeans was a good appetizer but I was ready for a full course of fingering. Besides, watching Britney and Lisa share Cedric's big black cock was incredibly erotic. The two most beautiful girls in town kissing and licking a monster ebony rod. Their pretty, white faces on the left and right of his super thick, veiny cock. Two gorgeous blondes and a superior black cock was such a beautiful contrast. While I was stroking my pussy (God it felt good to get my hand in there) I was laughing and giggling with them, it was infectious. I realized they were silly because they were buzzed with Cedric's pot, but they were all business taking care of his cock.

They were a great team and seemed like they were able to communicate without saying any words. If they weren't giggling, they were moaning from sucking on Cedric's African cock. One would work the balls while the other sucked on his cock. They weren't shy with their saliva ether, coats and coats of their spit covered all over Cedric's twelve inches. They moaned and whimpered like they were eating a delicious meal, so I concluded that because of the sounds and all of the saliva, Cedric's cock was mouthwatering