Sensual Encounters

Story Info
What happens when Stacey visits the hottest spa in town.
3.9k words
4.5
10.4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With special thanks to my editor Des (des67)

*

Essence Spa was the go-to place if a lady of culture wanted to be pampered. It wasn't the kind of place Stacey had ever considered. The car park was like a high-end showroom, full of British and Italian exotica. The price list was equally exclusive, and whilst Stacey could afford the prices, she struggled to justify them. However, this was not a problem today, as she was being treated by a very generous gentleman friend, who felt she deserved to be treated like a Princess. Who was she to argue?

She arrived just before she requested a 10 am appointment. As she took a seat, awaiting the standard check-in, a perfectly groomed blonde called Alicia brought her a glass of Champagne. They smiled at each other and exchanged pleasantly. As Stacey sat patiently, she looked through the long list of available treatments. Alongside the usual therapies she recognized, where the weird and wonderful that only a lady of a certain standing would deem necessary. She allowed herself a little giggle under her breath. She was quickly brought back to reality with the appearance of a lady in her early forties who was immaculately groomed.

Stacey again smiled to herself as she read her name badge, "Charlotte Cunny-Love". How unfortunate, Stacey thought.

Charlotte ran through the various options, explained the etiquette for luncheon, and allowed Stacey a few moments to complete the health questionnaire. Treatments selected Stacey, was led away to the lady's changing room where she was given a locker and the fluffiest bathrobe she had ever seen.

The morning started with a deep tissue massage, where sensual oils were used to help relieve tension, while some strange music played quietly in the background. This relaxed Stacey. She didn't realize how much she needed this. She found the whole session quite arousing. The thought of another woman touching her had never been something she had desired, but she had to admit to herself she had been turned on by the experience.

Post-treatment, she was told to lay on the massage table, relax, and allow the oils to fully penetrate her skin. She felt a little floaty. Almost giddy. She allowed her mind to wander, thinking about the cute brunette touching her. 'Was she turned on?' she thought. 'Did she deliberately spend more time massaging my thighs?' Just thinking these thoughts made Stacey wet.

Stacey heard the door open, and a soft voice say "Would you like to come with me? I'm going to be looking after you for the next hour." Stacey slowly lifted herself off the massage table, the small towel covering her bottom dropped to the floor. As she swung her legs around, she saw the cute blonde from before.

"Hi," said Stacey.

"Hi," came the reply. "I'm Alicia."

"Nice to meet you," replied Stacey. "What's next?"

"We are going to start with a mud pack on your body. Then we will remove that, and I will give you a full-body scrub. Finally, you can go into the steam room to fully clean your pores," Alicia informed.

"Sounds amazing," Stacey replied.

Alicia led Stacey to the 'mudroom' as she playfully called it, where she told her to make herself comfortable. When Alicia returned, she smiled, "I'm guessing no one told you to bring an old bikini to wear?"

Stacey flushed slightly, sat on a chair completely naked. "I'm sorry, no. Should I..."

Alicia interjected, "Don't worry. I'm not bothered if you're not," smiling at Stacey.

"Right!" said Alicia. "I just need to get myself ready," and with that stripped down to her bikini. "It gets a bit messy this part, so it's best I prepare myself too," she said again smiling.

Alicia looked sensational. Slim, but with nice curves. Stacey couldn't help but think how attractive she looked. Stacey liked her. She wasn't stuffy like Miss Cunny-Love. Alicia seemed warm and friendly and spoke to Stacey like a human being.

Right then Stacey, "there's no easy or dignified way of doing this, so best you just stand, relax and assume the starfish position". Alicia giggled showing Stacey what she meant. Both girls stood there, arms and legs spread and both burst into fits of laughter.

Alicia walked towards Stacey and playfully said, "This won't hurt. I promise," and at that put both hands into the gooey tub of warm mud.

She then set about smothering it over Stacey's back and arms. This tickled Stacey a little and Alicia smiled as she saw her client shudder slightly. Once well covered on the back, Alicia asked Stacey to turn towards her. Again, she applied more of the gooey mud paste to Stacey, this time across her breasts and tummy. Stacey felt immediate pleasure at Alicia's touch, her nipples becoming quite erect almost immediately. 'Thank God I'm not a man,' thought Stacey.

Alicia pretended not to notice, but Stacey's physical response had been noted. This pleased Alicia. A lot. She continued to apply the goo. She knelt on a soft mat and covered the lower half of Stacey's legs. Then she carefully applied the mud from Stacey's knees upwards. Stacey could feel herself getting wetter. She desperately hoped Alicia didn't notice, but it was almost impossible. Stacey's pussy was at eye level with Alicia, and despite trying not to, she couldn't help looking. Stacey glistened, like a shiny jewel before her.

Being extra careful, Alicia started to apply the mud to Stacey's behind. Her touch felt incredible to Stacey. She bit down a little on her lip to stop any sound from leaving her mouth.

"How does this feel? Good I hope," asked Alicia.

Stacey couldn't believe she asked this. "It's good thanks," almost in a deep voice, trying to hide how it truly felt. She wanted to say, 'It's fucking magical. Try going a little higher,' but knew that was thought just for herself.

However, Alicia must have been reading her mind as her hands wrapped around Stacey's leg and moved higher. Her touch was so soft. So gentle. The back of Alicia's hand was millimetres from her now wet pussy. 'Please don't touch me,' she prayed to herself, but her prayers weren't answered. As she moved higher, Alicia made contact. The back of her hand brushed against Stacey's opening. It sent shock waves through her body. She couldn't help letting out a quiet gasp. Unfortunately for Stacey, it wasn't as quiet as she'd hoped.

"Sorry, are you ok? I didn't hurt you, did I?" asked Alicia.

"No, not at all," Stacey answered.

"Good. I'm here to help relax you, not hurt you," Alicia again smiled.

"It's working," replied Stacey, not daring to look at her therapist.

With that, Alicia set about Stacey's other leg. Same position. Same soft gentle touch. Same speed moving up the leg, but this time she went just a fraction further.

The back of her hand deliberately contacting Stacey. Stacey could feel her precious juice leave her body. She could have died. As quickly as her embarrassment rose, it dissipated. Alicia stood.

"That's you covered for now. I want you to lie down here for me and relax. I'll bring you another glass of fizz to help," and at that, Alicia left the room.

"Fuck!" thought Stacey. She was not expecting to feel like that. She had never had any thoughts even close to that about another woman. She was glad for the moment alone to regain her composure.

Alicia returned within a couple of minutes. Hands perfectly clean and carrying the promised fizz.

"I'm going to leave you for around 20 minutes now. That will allow time for the mud to fully harden. I'll then take you into the shower, get you clean, and then I will give you your body scrub."

Alicia then left the room with her usual smile adorning her face. Stacey had forgotten completely about the body scrub and hadn't even contemplated the idea of being showered. Her pussy tingled at the thought. As Stacey laid back on the comfortable bed, she allowed her mind to wander. She thought about what had just happened with Alicia. 'Had she deliberately touched her? Was it OK to have enjoyed another woman's hand on her body?' She had always thought of herself as straight but now found herself questioning this. Confusion mixed with excitement consumed her head. So much so, she didn't hear Alicia return.

"Are you ready to be cleansed?" she joked with Stacey.

"Erm, yes. I guess so," replied Stacey.

"Don't worry yourself, I'll be gentle with you," came Alicia's reply as she stepped into the adjoining wet room.

Stacey could hear running water, and steam began to creep through the door. Then she heard Alicia calling her. "Ready when you are".

As Stacey got up off the bed, she could feel the mud cracking as she moved. As she entered the steamy wet room, she was taken aback by the sight of her therapist completely naked.

"I hope you don't mind, but I don't want to get my bikini wet. I have another client after you and don't want to be walking around all wet. There's nothing worse," Alicia joked.

"No, it's absolutely fine," Stacey lied. It was one thing seeing the gorgeous girl in a bikini, it was another thing altogether seeing her naked. 'Fuck!' Stacey thought, aroused by the beauty before her.

"Right, let's get you squeaky clean," Alicia insisted.

Stacey stepped under the jets of water, allowing it to soften the mud mask that engulfed her. Alicia began to gently assist the process, using her hands to dislodge some of the more stubborn mud. Starting again with her back and arm, she began to remove the dirt. The water ran a murky brown as more of the body pack was washed away. When most had been removed, Alicia lathered her hands with an expensive smelling soap and applied it to Stacey's skin.

Stacey closed her eyes, head down. She allowed Alicia to ceremonially bathe her. Every inch was cleansed. Every touch felt amazing. Stacey was so turned on by her touch. When Alicia's hands finally reached her buttocks, Stacey steadied herself against the tiled wall. She could feel herself leaning forward, almost offering herself.

Alicia applied more soap and was almost massaging Stacey as she worked her magic. As Alicia went between her legs to bath her thighs, Stacey's legs buckled. The pleasure was now almost too intense to bear. She could feel Alicia close behind her, her breath could be felt on the back of Stacey's neck. Stacey was lost for a moment, unsure what to do or what not to do. She was in a world she had never experienced. Before she could do anything, Alicia took charge. She kissed the back of her neck, as her hands now caressed Stacey's pussy. Stacey let out a deep moan as the pleasure intensified, her pussy being gently probed by Alicia's fingers.

Stacey had never felt a woman's touch, and it was exhilarating. She turned and faced Alicia. Their mouths connected. Their tongues explored. Stacey now held Alicia. Her hands now exploring the curves of the beauty before her. Her skin was so soft. Her breasts were firm. Her nipples were erect. As she moved down Alicia's body, her hand touched Alicia's forbidden fruit. It felt familiar, but different at the same time. Smooth to touch, so wet inside. It was now Alicia's turn to moan. Despite no experience with another woman, Stacey knew which buttons to press, how to turn Alicia on. Their hold became firmer. Their breasts touching, mud being smeared between bodies.

Alicia bit her lip as the pleasure reached a new high. She had initially taken control, but now the power had shifted to Stacey whose confidence was growing, who was seizing this newfound experience. Stacey was now vigorously stimulating Alicia's g-spot, desperate to deliver the ultimate pleasure to her play partner. Her efforts were soon rewarded as Alicia shrieked when her orgasm hit.

Dropping to her knees, Alicia's body shuddered as she rode the waves of pleasure. Stacey knelt beside her, taking her head in her hands, she kissed her. Alicia's response was immediate. She pulled Stacey closer and kissed her hard. Their tongues teasing each other, dancing erotically together. After a few moments, they parted.

Alicia started "I didn't mean for that to happen; I just couldn't help myself. I'm sorry-."

"Shush," replied Stacey. "I'm glad you did. I'm glad my first time was with you."

Alicia stood, holding out her hand. Stacey took it and allowed Alicia to lead her back to the bed. Both dripping wet, they kissed again. Full of desire and passion. Stacey caressed Alicia's breast. Her nipple responding to the touch. Stacey leaned forward taking it in her mouth, gently licking and sucking, encouraging it to become firmer. Alicia moaned again, more quietly this time. The warmth of Stacey's mouth was reassuringly pleasing.

"Please stop," stated Alicia. "I want to do something for you."

Stacey stopped and followed her new lover's instruction.

"Sit up here please," Alicia directed. Stacey did as Alicia requested and then allowed herself to be eased back until laid down. Maintaining eye contact, Alicia slowly parted Stacey's legs and took her first taste. The feeling electrified Stacey, causing her to arch her back slightly. Alicia carefully parted her trim labia to make access easier, and then set about kissing, licking, and sucking every nerve ending of Stacey's pussy.

Instantly wet with desire, Stacey tasted incredible. Alicia moved her tongue across Stacey's clitoris, stirring the deepest of pleasure within her. Moving from quick tongue flicks to harder pressure, and back was beyond anything Stacey had ever felt. No man had ever given her pleasure like this. No man had ever come close. Stacey was becoming more vocal, the more Alicia pleasured her. Her juice now flowing freely, coated Alicia's tongue, driving the need for more. She couldn't get enough. No matter how hard she tried, Alicia could not satisfy the craving deep within her.

As Stacey became louder, Alicia was spurred on to give more. As she continued to taste her divine feast, Alicia eased a finger inside Stacey's pussy. With her tongue teasing Stacey's clit, Alicia used her finger to play with Stacey's inner bud. The more she teased, the more Alicia was rewarded by Stacey's vocal response. Stacey squirmed. Unable to lie still as Alicia worked her magic. Teasing, probing, tasting. Alicia pushed all of Stacey's buttons, which in turn increased the volume of her orgasmic soundtrack.

"Oh fuck," Stacey shuddered as Alicia again hit the spot. "I don't think I can hold out much longer!"

She shouted a little too loudly. Still, Alicia pursued her goal, not breaking the rhythm she was building. She could feel Stacey's pussy contracting around her soaked fingers. She increased the speed and pressure of her strokes. Stacey was now clenching the bed tightly, so close to the final ultimate release.

"Please Alicia, please?" Stacey begged.

She wasn't sure she could take much more. She was so sensitive to the touch. Every stroke, every touch, every lick hitting the bullseye of pleasure. Her pussy tightening by the second around her fingers. Alicia now stopped licking and was frantically fingering Stacey's love. Harder and faster she went, maintaining just the right amount of pressure on Stacey's g-spot. Stacey tried to cross her legs, but Alicia forced them apart. A battle ensued between the lovers. Stacey unable to take much more, Alicia determined to deliver paradise; and deliver she did.

With the final few strokes, Stacey screamed out like a victim under attack. She bucked her hips as Alicia delivered the ultimate orgasm.

"Oh god, oh fuck!" screamed Stacey, unable to control herself. Alicia held her tight, comforting Stacey as she fought the onslaught of her orgasm. Stacey held her back. Pulling her so close, wrapping a leg over her shoulder.

Then the door burst opened, startling the two lovers. Mike, one of the male masseurs stood before them shouting "What's wrong? Is everyone ok?"

Alicia turned quickly her head still placed between Stacey's legs.

"For fuck's sake Mike, you scared the shit out of me!" Alicia shouted.

"I heard screams. I thought something was wrong. Anyway, what the fuck is going on here?" he was now smiling.

Stacey didn't know where to look. Her face was still flush from the amazing orgasm Alicia had given her but was now glowing red with embarrassment. Alicia and Mike were now both laughing, not at all phased by the position the three of them found themselves in.

"Mike? Are you going to lock the door before Miss Cunnilingus walks in?" joked Alicia.

"Shit. Sorry," he responded, quickly doing as requested.

"Stacey, this is Mike. Mike, this is Stacey," Alicia said making the introductions.

"Hi," was all Stacey could manage. Her mouth was slightly open in complete surprise at what was unfolding.

"You could have warned me, Alicia," Mike said. "I had no idea you were offering special services to...to a most beautiful young lady," he finished.

Stacey had now retrieved her leg from over Alicia's shoulders and was trying to cover herself with a discarded towel. "Am I missing something?" she asked.

"I'm sorry Stacey. Mike and I have a bit of an understanding. If we meet a client we like, we sometimes offer a little extra customer service," she said giggling. "I should have locked the door, but to be honest, I was so keen to get back in here with you, I forgot," she explained.

"I see," was all Stacey could say in reply.

"Please don't be upset with me," Alicia continued. "Mike and I only do this when we are attracted to people, and only if that other person wants to. Only the two of us know about this".

"I'm not upset...more shocked," Stacey replied

"I am sorry. I just fancied you from the moment I saw you this morning, and looking at that..." Alicia pointed at Mike's bulging trousers, "I'm not alone."

Stacey now giggled. "At least I'm not a disappointment."

"Far from it. You are amazing," Alicia complimented.

"I'd better be going then," said Mike, desperately trying to arrange himself so as not to make his erection look so obvious.

"Not so fast Mike," ordered Stacey. "You can't just walk in here, embarrass the hell out of me, and then expect to just walk away."

"Erm...sorry. I am sorry. I'm not sure what else I can say or do to make you believe me."

"I don't want your excuses or apologies," Stacey said, raising her voice. "I want you."

Now Alicia smiled.

"What are you smiling at? Don't think you are off the hook," Stacey sternly told Alicia as she jumped off the bed.

"I want you to lay down there!" Stacey said pointing at the bed. Alicia didn't argue. Unsure as to whether Stacey was being serious. It was now her turn to be shocked, and to do as she was told.

As Alicia laid down, Stacey went between her legs. She took one look at Alicia, smiled, and set about tasting her first-ever pussy. Stacey was surprised at how sweet Alicia was. Opening her lips, she plunged her tongue inside, tasting her warm stickiness. Alicia's eyes rolled as she felt the pleasure of Stacey's tongue. Her breathing became heavier as she embraced the feeling. Tweaking her nipples only added to the pleasure she felt.

Mike stood silently, cock in hand, slowly wanking his shaft as he watched the beauties before him. He could see Alicia writhing on the bed and Stacey's perfect arse pitched into the air. He stepped forward, his cock leading the way. He knelt behind Stacey, opening her buttocks wide and taking his first taste. Alternating between licking her pouting lips and rimming her arse, he knew he was giving her what she wanted.

Stacey continued to taste Alicia's pussy, now flicking her tongue over her swollen clit as a temporary respite to entering her pussy. Both women were lost in the moment. Both are eager for more pleasure. Stacey now introduced her fingers, gently probing Alicia's inner depths whilst her tongue danced around her now throbbing bud. Alicia's eyes were closed, allowing her other senses to take over. Stacey removed her fingers and offered them to Alicia's mouth. She accepted them willingly, licking her sweet residue from them.

12