Sent Away Ch. 07

Story Info
From panties to frocks Sissification continues.
3.6k words
4.45
9k
8

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the seventh chapter of a multi-chapter story of a young man being turned into a crossdressing sissy slut.

Harry led his new lady friend back to his car as I trailed forlornly behind. More people seemed to be noticing that a boy was walking down the street with peach colored panties showing. A group of young men were particularly loud with their lewd and obnoxious comments when they noticed but Harry and his lady appeared unconcerned.

Finally we reached the car and I waited meekly as Harry first open the door for her helping the lady inside before he turned to open the rear door for me. When he got in Harry looked at me in his rear view mirror and noticed that my eyes were watering and that I was close to tears. Squinting Harry muttered with an edge to his voice, "What the hell's wrong with you?"

Tensing I feared my voice would break if I tried to answer and also that my answer might anger him. Luckily I was saved by his lady friend who gushed sympathetically. "Oh Harry, be gentle the poor thing is so obviously distraught!' When Harry frowned uncertainly she rushed on, "Why Harry didn't you hear those nasty people laughing at the poor little dear, and really, the things those uncouth boys were suggesting..." She left her gentle admonishment of Harry fade away.

Still looking unimpressed Harry grunted angrily, "Perhaps I should toss the ungrateful bitch back out onto the street."

My eyes widen with horror at the thought of being put out of the car, especially since the group of boys was still loitering nearby. Again Harry's new lady friend came to my rescue by admonishing him, "Oh Harry darling, even you wouldn't do that." Laughing merrily at the very thought of such thing happening she lent closer to Harry and whispered huskily, "Besides I have a better plan."

Smirking Harry looked her and purred, "And what would that be Louise?"

Louise beamed happily, cloying purring back, "You'll see darling." The two of them looked longingly into each others eyes before Louise broke the spell by murmuring, "Drive."

Harry drove as Louise directed and soon we were at a large mall. After what had happened on the street I couldn't believe that Louise would expect me to enter a busy shopping mall. Yet as I sat there dumbfounded Harry got out of the car to open Louise's door for her. Like a gentleman he helped her out before opening my door. I sat frozen in the gloomy depths of the car unable to move. Eventually with a grunt of disgust Harry reached in to haul me out by the elbow. As if expecting me to run he held on tight with one hand while Louise took his other hand to lead us across the parking lot.

The mall was crowded with shoppers which turned out to be something of a good thing as everyone was too busy trying to avoid each other that they didn't notice the boy with panties showing. That ended when Louise dragged Harry and I onto an escalator going up. Almost immediately I was aware that the two elderly ladies who had stepped on just after us had a perfect view of my pantied butt cheeks sticking out of the back my tight too short cutoffs.

At first they were shocked silent before one hissed to her friend, "Is that boy wearing panties?"

Looking stern and indignant her companion hissed back, "They certainly look like panties!"

"Now why would their boy being wearing panties?" the first lady blurted out too loudly.

Her friend was trying to lean further away from the three of us as she shook her head mystified and muttering scornfully, "Marge it's deviates like these that are ruining our country."

The ladies loud discussion shamed me deeply and made me nervous that they were about to make a scene. Harry and Louise seemed to have not heard or if they had they didn't care. Distracted I stumbled at the top of the escalator and if Harry hadn't had such a firm grip on my elbow I would have fallen. Startled the two old biddies nearly toppled over themselves. Angrily one them pointed her bony old finger at us and shrieked, "I'll call security."

Louise looked back at the two indignant women and beamed a huge disarming smile while stating quite serenely, "Why go right ahead ladies, we'll be in that shop right over there." Not waiting for any acknowledgement Louise then led Harry and I into a trendy new store.

Once inside Louise took charge. She engaged a young saleslady and together the two of them discussed 'things' while occasionally glancing towards Harry and I. We couldn't hear what was being discussed but it was punctuated by a lot of giggling and wide eyed gasps from the saleslady. After a piercing shrieked, "Really!" that made several customers and other clerks look over Louise motioned for me to follow her and the saleslady.

When I hesitated Harry gave me a shove and I scurried after them as the young woman led Louise and I into the back of the store to the change area. Once there she unlocked a door for me to enter one of the change rooms. Louise smiling happily informed me to, "Wait right here Sweetie, Cindy and I will be right back with some things for you to try on."

While was looking back at them dubiously Cindy suggested, "It might be best if your friend stripped off those things," Cindy drawled 'things' with all the contempt for my clothing she could muster then continuing with, "it will make everything that much more efficient."

When the two women didn't close the door but just stood their together waiting for me to comply I blushed forlornly. Not wanting to but not feeling I had a choice I sheepishly slipped out of my shorts and t-shirt to stand before Louise and her new friend Cindy in my ruffled peach panties. I knew that Cindy could easily make out the shape of the cock cage I was wearing beneath them but neither woman said anything as they stared at me with cool appraisal.

Then the door closed abruptly and I was left there with the multitude of my reflections. I couldn't look anywhere without seeing myself, wearing panties and in a cock cage. Outside the room the store noises came in loud snatches and my nerves jangled as voices came and went past the room I was in. I had no idea if the door was locked and was far too frightened to try it.

When the door was unexpected snatched open I gasped and tried to shrink into the back of the small space. I was grateful to see that it was Louise and Cindy. The two of them seemed amused at my shrinking violet act and a tittering Cindy professed, "My now, aren't you a nervous little thing."

I felt my entire body flush red before all business Louise advanced on me stating loudly, "Right Missy, now let's try this on." And then while Cindy watched on Louise pulled a tight bodied white cotton dress with a short flounced skirt over my head. Before I knew it she had pulled up the zipper and spun me around. Looking between me, Cindy and my many reflections she asked, "Well dear what do you think?"

Cindy eyed me critically while she pulled and pinched at the dress, "Hmmm," she frowned, "something doesn't seem quite right."

The two ladies took longer appraising looks and Louise even made me spin for them once more. "I've got it," Cindy cried, "your little Missy here has boy-ish hips and no boobs yet!'

Louise gave her a surprised but impressed look before nodding in agreement as she squeezed my waist with both hands. While Louise pondered my lack of a defined waist Cindy informed, "I think I have just the thing."

Cindy then quickly exited and Louise busily removed the dress while whispering loudly, "Don't worry Missy, you'll become more and more feminine with each passing day."

I saw the worried uncertain look on my face in the mirror as I whined, "But I don't want to be more feminine."

Stroking my hair fondly Louise smiled and spoke quietly, "Don't fret Sweetie, you'll learn to love it."

Louise was smiling at me beatifically when the door burst open and Cindy rushed back in breathlessly exclaiming, "This should be perfect."

Again as though I was little more than a passive doll for them to clothe the two ladies slipped the new white dress over my head and down my body. This dress was made of a spandex material that clung tightly to my chest and over my waist where the very short layered skirt flared out from my boy-ish hips. The first thing I could see was the visible outline of my peach colored panty but was relieved to notice that the flared skirt masked the bulge of my cock cage.

Spinning me around again and again Cindy enthused, "Doesn't that look perfect?" Louise wasn't looking convinced and trying to make the sale Cindy used her hands to bunch up my hair behind my ears eagerly cajoling Louise with, "Once you fix up the hair, Missy here will be the belle of the ball."

Louise hummed and hawed before asking Cindy politely, "Would you find if my Harry came back here and saw this?"

Beaming a confident smile Cindy assured her, "Not at all. It would be perfectly alright."

Smiling back Louise inquired of the younger woman, "Would you mind watching Missy here until I return."

"Absolutely, not a problem," the young woman assured her and Louise slipped out of the changing room.

While she was gone Cindy busied herself making sure that the dress looked the best it possibly could. Pulling and smoothing it out over my body like I wasn't even real. Then the door opened and Harry stood there with Louise looking at me while Cindy beamed her best saleslady smile.

Without a word Harry entered and Louise crowded in behind him. Cindy made to leave when Louise placed her hand gently on her arm and whispered, "Could you stay?"

Harry only had eyes for me and I watched him nervously while Cindy nodded discretely whispering back, "Why yes, of course."

Then Harry's hands were on me and gently stroking my body through the tight spandex material. I could hear him humming quietly as he fondled my body more firmly with every caress. I could barely breath and soon forgot about the two women who were watching Harry run his large hard hands over me. Just when I thought he was going to lean forward and kiss me his hands gripped my body hard and spun me around before pressing me firmly into the corner of the mirrored room.

The mirror quickly fogged with my hot breath as Harry pinned me in place with one had firmly between my shoulder blades. I heard Cindy gasp followed by a soothing word from Louise, Harry's free hand was reefing up the back of the dress to expose my pantied ass. As I tried to focus on my breathing Harry's hard hand abruptly yanked my panties down to mid thigh.

I was panting into the cold glass and I wasn't sure if the moan I heard when Harry's fingers began caressing and kneading my bare ass cheeks was mine or Cindy's. Harry's fingers spread my butt cheeks and I mewed helplessly when I felt a warm face being pressed into my crack. Through the fogged mirror I could only make out a jumble of bodies but was pretty sure that it was Cindy's face I could feel before I heard Louise hiss, "Lick."

I felt as much as heard Cindy squeal before her hot moist tongue flicked out over my anus. From behind me there was the sound of flesh smacking flesh and I felt, heard another stronger squeal before Cindy's hot tongue was flicking wetly over my anus again. Louise hissed threateningly, "Get your tongue in there deep girl." And the tongue pressed more firmly into me. "That's it bitch," Louise gurgled viciously while Cindy whined with distress, "tongue fuck that asspussy." I couldn't help moaning loudly and squirming under the assault of Cindy's tongue before succumbing to the sensation and pressing my ass down to meet her tongue.

As abruptly as Cindy's face had been between my ass cheeks it was gone to be immediately replaced by Harry's hard cock. Harry pressed his rock hard member against my spit slick hole until he forced the large head in. It took my breath and I moaned soundlessly as slowly but surely the rest of the man's cock slipped into me. Wasting no time Harry fucked me fast and hard.

I could hear the sound of slapping and a woman crying but Harry's cock possessed my world as he slammed me bodily with it into the hard glass with it. My ass and lower body went numb by the time Harry erupted in orgasm. He thrust himself as deeply as he could inside me and his body crushed my slighter form. After flexing his hips Harry pulled away. It seemed like I hung on his still hard cock for a second before it slipped from my asspussy and legless I slumped to the floor.

In a daze I watched Harry turn to stand over Cindy who was now on whimpering on the floor. Louise had her by long blonde hair and her red flushed face was streaked with tears. Harry put his hands on his hips and stood there while Louise pulled on the distraught young woman's hair to guide her face up to Harry's cum slick erection. Cindy squealed unhappily as Harry's slick dick brushed over her face and lips.

When she tried to pull away Louise yanked her head up viciously to slap her face repeatedly. The young woman burst into body shaking sobs but meekly allowed Louise to pull face back to Harry's cock. Obviously repulsed by the thing she scowled but opened her mouth to let Louise force her face over Harry's cum slick member. Louise pressed on the back of Cindy's head until she was gagging on Harry's cock. Ignoring Cindy's distress at having the large cock in her throat Louise held her head firmly impaled on Harry's dick.

Harry seemed impervious to the young woman's distress as he slowly began rocking his hips back and forth fucking Cindy's throat with his cock. I watched on fascinated as Cindy drooled and snorted spittle as she struggled weakly in Louise's grasp to accommodate Harry's large member. While I watched Harry's deep growl filled the small space and Louise turned to look me in the eye.

Louise held me with a cold and calculating stare as she reached down to pull the distressed young woman's skirt up to her waist exposing her bare thighs and white panties. Louise smiled happily as Cindy struggled spreading her thighs showing me the soaked crotch of her panties. While I stared transfixed Louise's hand slipped down to massage the wet spot on Cindy's panty, at first gently then more aggressively. It wasn't long before Cindy was flexing her hips trying to increase Louise's pressure on her moist pantied pussy even though she was still gagging on Harry's hard cock.

Cindy's eyes rolled into the back of her head when Louise's fingers slipped beneath the lace edge of her panty to press deeply into the hot wetness of her cunt. Cindy's body went into convulsions when Harry grasped her head tightly with his hands to cum deeply in throat. Louise's fingers worked the young woman's cunt bringing forth a gush of fluid and a scream muted by Harry's cock and cum.

When Cindy went limp I was vaguely aware that Harry had pulled his cock from her drooling lips and was pulling up his pants. Louise was still watching me with glittering eyes as she pulled her slick wet fingers from Cindy's panty and while I watched licked them clean. Smiling mischievously Louise stood up and kissed Harry passionately. Cindy lay spent on the carpet beneath them.

While I looked back and forth in awe between the three I became aware of the store sounds again and voices outside the change room, and the dull throbbing from my asspussy. Some of the voices seemed to be concerned about what was going on in our room when one women's voice asked loudly, "Should we call some one?"

Harry and Louise appeared unconcerned and when they stopped kissing each other they stared deeply into each others eyes obviously enjoying the moment. They weren't even startled when there was a loud knock on the door followed my a woman's voice inquiring concernedly, "Is everything alright in there?"

Louise looked down at me and in a conversational tone told me to, "Get up." As I rose shakily she continued, "And pull up your panties Missy we're leaving."

While I pulled my panties up Harry reached down to pull the dazed Cindy effortlessly to her feet. Louise delicately brushed the hair from the young woman's face before kissing her gently on the lips. Cindy moaned slightly as Louise's tongue slid lightly over her puffy abused lips. Pulling back Louise smiled knowingly and murmured throatily, "I'll be back for you later."

Cindy seemed to melt at the prospect while there was another loud knock at the change room door. Still smiling at Cindy Louise turned and took my hand while Harry pulled open the door. Ignoring the gaggle of sales women and interested shoppers Harry pushed through them and Louise followed pulling me along behind her. I glanced back to see Cindy pressed against the mirrored wall to hold herself up, her chest was heaving and her skirt was still bunched up about her hips exposing the crotch of her moist panties.

She seemed oblivious to the woman vigorously questioning her and as Louise pulled me through the throng of jabbering women Cindy turned and catching my eye, smiled. Despite being dragged away through the obviously displeased crowd I smiled back and she was gone. Harry quickly paid for the dress and we departed the store and left the raised indignant voices behind us.

Louise held my hand and Harry had my elbow as they led me through the milling crowd of the mall in a daze. With every step I could feel the pulsing throb of my used asspussy but it wasn't until we were exiting the mall that I fully realized that I was wearing the dress. I hesitated going out into the light of day wearing a dress but unstoppable Harry and Louise pulled me along with them out into the parking lot.

When we got to the car Harry opened the rear door for me. When I went to get in Louise stopped me and I gasped when she slipped her hand up the back of the dress. My gasp turned to a shaky moan as she pressed fingers into the back of my panties and massaged my tender anus. T'sck-tscking, Louise pulled her fingers away but only to pull the short dress up to my waist exposing my pantied ass.

Despite the parking lot being very busy she turned to Harry and sounding exasperated she announced far too loudly, "It's just as I suspected Harry darling, little Missy here has soaked right through her panties." Harry grunted disinterestedly as she continued with growing displeasure. "Harry get Missy a fresh pair of panties while I clean her up."

While Harry went to select fresh panties for me Louise's nails raked my flesh as she hauled my soiled ones to my ankles. With a stinging smack to my bare thigh and with an exasperated snarl Louise sneered, "Step out of those Missy." I struggled to kick them off over my running shoes and unimpressed Louise smacked my thigh again hissing, "Quickly now."

When I had managed to get them off Louise gingerly picked my soiled panties up with a disgusted, "Ewew, so much cum Harry." Then spreading my ass cheeks Louise used them to dab, then wipe at my puffy tender anus, when I whimpered she smacked my ass informing me sternly, "Keep it up Missy and I'll really give you something to cry about."

Admonished, I meekly allowed her to continue cleaning me with my panties but I couldn't help squirming away when she used a finger to force them into sensitive anus. Louise smacked my ass several times ignoring that more and more people were taking an interest in what we were up to. When she was satisfied she tossed the soiled panties onto the backseat and took the fresh pair Harry had selected.

Squatting she held the panties for me and barked, "Step." Looking back down between my legs I saw that Harry had chosen the bright red briefs with black lace detail and edging. While I stared Louise slapped my leg and dutifully I stepped into the garish panties. Wordlessly Louise pulled them up snugly to my waist before smoothing my dress back over them.

With a playful slap to my butt she pushed me into the open door crying, "Get in bitch." And slammed the door after me.

12