Sentenced

Story Info
James has always wanted to serve but can he do it?
3.7k words
4.6
16.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bleak House

James sat in his dull hotel room and flicked through the channels on his TV. He knew that it was all his fault and nobody else's. He had pushed her and pushed her, until she pushed back and sent him packing.

He thought back to a few years earlier when all had seemed perfect and the future was bright. James and Laura had been married for five years when they won the lottery. They didn't win hundreds of millions, not even tens of millions but definitely millions, certainly enough to buy a nice house and quit their boring jobs while paying off the mortgages on both their parents homes and buying Laura's sister June her own apartment.

James was 29 and Laura 28 when they moved into their new home, a sprawling farmhouse in the country with 100 acres of fields and woodland around it. The house was a combination of a stunning modern home with several large ancient outbuildings and a large barn, it even had an underground garage below the barn where the past owners had stored a few valuable cars and valuables.

He wished that he could have just sat back and enjoyed his life with his lovely wife and the paradise he now lived in but he cursed himself bitterly as he realized that he had let it all slip away, all because he couldn't control his dick!

It started out as most bad habits do, with to much free time. While Laura had a wide circle of friends and many hobbies James had always been a bit of a loner and beautiful as his new home was their was only so many times a man could walk through the trees. At first he had begun little projects, he built a tree house just for fun, then an underground bunker using fallen logs and plastic sheeting but once Autumn came he ended up sitting in front of his computer, as had so many times before, surfing his favourite porn sites.

Literotica, Chastity Mansion, Altairboy, Mistress Scarlett's blog, Petticoated these were just some of the places he'd spent the best part of the last 20 years. So many had come and gone but he had saved as much as he could on hard drives. If the bomb dropped tomorrow It would be very likely that James would hold the worlds largest collection of Femdom, Chastity, Cfnm and Gynarchy porn on planet earth, it was possible he already did! So it came as no surprise that his life had always revolved around fantasies of serving and submitting to dominant women. He could remember back as a child his first daydreams of being imprisoned, he'd been watching a 1980's science fiction movie about super intelligent ants taking over the world.

At one point in the movie the ants abducted a human and kept him in a bare cell underground, James had imagined himself in that bare cell for months afterwards! His 1st introduction to porn was (incredibly) as the age of 13 when he discovered a copy of "Petticoated Magazine" under a Portakabin in his school. Hand drawn pictures of men in chastity while wearing French Maids outfits and posture collars probably wasn't the typical experience for a teenager but even before then his sexual proclivities were set in stone. The need to serve and suffer wasn't something James wanted, it was no mere desire, it was a deeply internal need that had been a part of him as long as he could remember but, sadly for him his needs were impossible to realise, it's pretty difficult to live in a dungeon or serve a dominant Goddess when day to day life actively prevented it and James and Laura were, until recently, just normal folks who lived in a normal house working normal 9 to 5 jobs, until recently...

Free time and a large bank account allowed James to pester Laura like never before! Whereas before he had been forced to settle for his online addiction and the odd session of lacklustre face sitting now he was free to buy whatever he fancied and neither she nor Laura had anything to take up their free time anyway!

It wasn't that Laura wasn't interested in his fantasies, it was simply that she had been too busy working and getting by to really appreciate the benefits of her perverted husband but she just wasn't ready for the deluge she faced as James topped her from the bottom as he desperately attempted to mould her into his dream of a Dominatrix. He showed her dozens of stories, of wives who happily enslaved their partners, took lovers while humiliating and degrading the men they loved. He showed her countless videos of men in captivity engaged in ass worship while locked in chastity. He bought chastity cages, stocks, even a steel cages, as well as multiple canes, whips and paddles. Laura tried to keep up but soon grew tired of living as merely a character in another persons fantasy, she was her own person, not a blow up doll!

She had just spent another evening being shown the latest literotica story to tickle James's fancy when she sighed loudly and said,

"James. This just isn't working. I need time apart from you to think about things and decide how I want to proceed.

James was shocked and apologised profusely, he begged her to reconsider, promising to stop annoying her, to return to a "normal" relationship and try to forget about his desires but Laura was adamant.

"I've booked you a hotel room a 20 miles down the road. I want you to go their now. Stay until I contact you and don't do anything at all, leave your room as little as possible. I need time to think and work out how we're going to proceed, or if we just need to split up and go our separate ways."

James begged. "Please let me try again. I'll try harder, we'll make it work!"

She held his hand and walked him to the front door where a bag was waiting, gave him a kiss on the cheek and led him to her old Ford Fiesta. Before he knew it he was driving out of the estate with tears in his eyes and wondering how he could have messed up to terribly.

Laura had genuinely had enough of James and his silly ideas. It had been okay when they had led normal lives and all she needed to do was a bit of spanking and dirty talk about taking a lover while he watched but to become some kind of full-time Mistress, to own another human being and deal with all that entailed was a huge responsibility. When she and James had gotten married she had planned on being with a partner, not a slave and the thought that he would rather serve a cruel Goddess than lounge around with a loving wife remained confusing but she understood that deep down James simply couldn't be happy living as a normal man, he needed to go through everything he had dreamed about, the question was whether she was capable of being the woman he needed her to be. The first thing she needed to do was get some advice, from people she knew and trusted.

The Meeting

A week later, Laura was in her house with three other women seated around her, June, her mother, Joy her younger sister and Lydia James mother. All three had been shocked when she had kicked James out and contacted her almost immediately so she promised to explain the situation right away and swore all 3 to secrecy.

"Thanks for joining me girls. I appreciate your help and your confidentiality. I know that what I'm about to tell you will be shocking, embarrassing even but I needed to be completely honest with you all, so I can decide how to proceed.

Lydia was obviously concerned and began to reply, "I'm sure whatever it is can be resolved my dear. James loves you to bits and so do I. Please let us help in any way we can."

"Well that's exactly why I asked you all to come here today Lydia. I've prepared a packet for each of you, I must warn you, it's going to be quite shocking but if you are going to help me and James I need you to know everything we do." She then walked into the kitchen and began to make coffee.

With that she handed each woman a large manilla envelope containing a small sample of James internet search results, pictures from his hard drive and just a small selection of his evening reading material. The room was quiet for some time then, individually and collectively the ladies began to gasp, blush and shake their heads.

There were pictures of just about every single fetish James loved. Men in chastity, in dog cages, chained to floors and inside toilets. Their were stories, some written by his own hand expressing his deepest desire to live as a wretched servant to an imperious woman who cuckolded him and paid no regard for his feelings, even a few screenshots of him in various stages of bondage with a cage on his dick and a recently bruised ass.

Joy was only in her early 20's and couldn't resist the urge to rib her older sister, "Dam Sis, I never knew you 2 were so kinky!" but then she went quiet again. June sat awkwardly as she awaited a response from James mother who was deadly quiet and simply sat, sifting through page after page of embarrassing evidence of her sons perversion. They all shuffled the papers until it was time for her to speak.

"Well I don't know. I never thought this sort of thing could pass from father to son, I certainly made no effort to encourage him." James's late father Tom was exactly the same."

The ladies stared at Lydia and it was Laura who hesitantly asked, "You, you mean, his father was into this kind of thing too?"

"Ohh yes. He pestered me for years to dominate him. I tried my best but we just never had the time. I can honestly say that I miss him serving me very much. Of course back when we started the internet wasn't nearly so,,, full of stimulating material!"

The ladies began to talk amongst themselves about James, his father and men in general. They moved from coffee to wine and soon the awkwardness of James and Laura's situation, not to mention his endless porn collection, moved to stories of men from all their pasts and soon they were laughing together happily.

"So exactly what do you want to do with James sis" asked Joy. "Surely you don't want to throw away years of marriage, not now after you've both had such luck?"

"Not at all", replied Laura. "But I want to things the right way and I'm really hoping you all will help me."

"How can we help?" asked her mother.

"Yes," added Lydia. "We'll do whatever we can but this really seems like the sort of thing best left between a man and his wife!"

"Well that's the point." answered Laura. "If I do go ahead with what I have in mind I'll need some help."

"And what exactly is your plan?" asked June.

"Pretty simple really. I want to give James everything that he wants. Then I want to see if he wants everything that he gets!" I will take him back, under the following conditions.

1 He comes before you all, admits his problems and accepts whatever we decide he must do to make amends.

2 His sentence will be to live as a prisoner for at least 1 year. During that time he will experience every single thing he's dreamed up, everything he claims he wants, with no possibility of sympathy or remission.

3 I can't manage this all on my own so I'll need you all to help out with his care and maintenance. I understand that this might be difficult at first but I really don't want to entrust James safety to strangers.

4 Obviously It would be inappropriate for me to enjoy marital relations with James during this period of imprisonment so I'll be free to enjoy relationships with whomever I wish to, of course I'll do my best to make James aware of my private life and I'll really need you all to help him accept his new reality."

"In short, James will be allowed back into my life but in order for this to happen he must vanish completely. This will no longer be his fantasy but mine, all of ours really. James will do whatever he is told for a period of time to be determined by us and none of you show any mercy. Together we will cure James of his obsession or die trying!"

"Ummm, this is all well and good and I'm always happy to get paid to do as little as possible but what if we go to all the bother of doing this and James is, well, incurable?" asked Joy.

"Then we have done our best and given James the life he claims he really wants. If it does turn out that James really truly wants the life he claims he does then that's what he'll get and I'll have done my best as a wife in a difficult situation. I really cant imagine I can do any more than that, or that you guys would want more for him!"

The women looked at each other for a moment and finally James mother Lydia smiled. "I love James very much and it still pains me that I couldn't give his father what he wanted, so if you need me to help then I'll do my best."

"Hell yeah sister." laughed Joy You know I love you guys and want you both to be happy. Who am I to judge you both. If this is what you both need to work things out then I'm all in."

June waited for a breath and then added. "Your father would never approve of this but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to help you both but how on earth will we know how to start?"

"Well that's the easy part mom." replied Laura, "James has put in a lot of time preparing a detailed plan of exactly what he wants, needs. All we need to do is to follow it! Let me tell you how we'll start."

Preparations For Incarceration.

James had been staying in the his hotel room for 2 weeks when his mother showed up to visit him. By this point he was thoroughly miserable and blamed himself for ruining his picture perfect life. Lydia phoned him 30 minutes before she arrived and knocked his bedroom door firmly. James opened the door and reached out to hug his mother but she brushed past him and stood by the window.

"Close the door dear, do hurry up."

James was nervous and closed the door quickly. He turned around and stood awkwardly in front of his mother unsure of how to proceed.

"Well..." she said. "Laura has informed me of what's been going on and why you're staying in this squalid room and It's safe to say that I'm incredibly disappointed in you. How on earth could you let these, these perversions damage a perfectly happy marriage?"

James was horrified. "I'm sorry mom" he replied. "I've tried so hard to control myself but I just can't. I'm so so sorry." even though he was mortified James could feel his cock hardening.

"Well sorry is hardly enough Lydia replied harshly. "What on earth will we do with you?"

James stood there humiliated as his mother scolded him but couldn't help himself looking at her long slim legs as they led up to a thin black pencil skirt. Her breasts were squeezed into a plain white blouse and he was horrified as he began to be aroused by the gorgeous and stern lady standing in front of him.

"Are you staring at my breasts?" Lydia asked incredulously. "Oh my god, you ARE. You filthy beast! It seems Laura was correct about you. That poor woman has endured so much from you hasn't she?"

James stood still looking down at the floor as his mother continued to berate him. She told him all about the meeting she'd had with Laura and told him what she had seen, taken from his archives, James wished he could blow away in the wind but unfortunately he was forced to stand there and listen to his mom assault him.

"Anyway, I have come to you with a message, I'll give it to you to read. I do NOT expect a reply and quite frankly I don't think I want to hear anything you have to say. Simply do what it says, or don't and live with the consequences."

Dear James

I have tried to put up with your perversions but enough is enough. Your mother (and several others ) have been informed about your curious "needs" as well and together we have agreed a plan to try an salvage our relationship.

Lydia has brought some papers with her. You WILL sign them immediately. You will NOT read them but to give you a little bit of a clue as to what I expect of you in future I will give you a brief overview. This document will sign over all our property and money to me. You will have nothing at all left in the world. In fact, your mother took a taxi to visit you and will leave in your car. If you wish to save our us you must accept that your life will not be going according to your fantasies.

You will then wait a further seven days in your room (it's been paid in advance) after that you will walk the distance from your hovel to our house. You will arrive PROMPTLY next Sunday evening at 7pm, so you had best work out how long this will take you because it would be a grave mistake to be late.

When you arrive you will receive further instructions which I expect you to follow TO THE LETTER. Then you will present yourself in the lounge where you will admit your faults to me and receive judgement. You will accept whatever judgement is made.

Think carefully about your choice right now, this will be the only opportunity in your miserable life to life as you think you want to. If you wish to continue then you will drop to your knees now. Your mother will hand you a pen and you will cross the room on your hands and knees to the table where you will sign the papers in front of you. If you refuse then you and I are finished and you must go ahead and live your life on your own but I promise you that I will release your "personal" pictures to the world. After that you'll be a laughing stock and an even bigger disgrace to your family.

I trust that you will make the correct decision, if not, I wish you well.

Laura.

James put down the letter and stood like a statue. Time passed and eventually his mother audibly sighed and began to walk towards the door.

"No. Wait" begged James.

Lydia stopped in mid stride. She looked at him haughtily, forcing him to look down once again.

"I haven't got all day my love and neither have you." she said it lovingly and slowly took out the papers while she walked to the desk then placed them down holding out a pen to him. James could feel the delicious humiliation as he dropped to his knees and began to crawl across the room.

"Good good" said Lydia smoothly and she smiled broadly as James took the pen and quickly signed. She then lifted the papers, put them in their envelope and tussled her sons hair.

"You made a wise decision my dear. I hope you have the strength to do everything Laura will require from you. Now that we've gotten this far here is another letter from Laura, read it quickly and follow the instructions.

Still here then?

I'm pleased to see you have made the right choice so far but it's time to make another. We both know that your tiny dick is the reason you've gotten into so much trouble so it's high time we dealt with that. Your mother is holding a steel chastity device in her hand, you are to take it from her, undo your pants and put it on right now. You will lock the cage on your worthless cock and hand her the key, after you do you will thank her for helping you to control yourself.

See you Sunday my dear.

James looked up and sure enough their in his mothers hand was a steel chastity cage. His face flushed and he stretched out to take it then held it, frozen, knowing that their was no way on earth he could fit it on due to his throbbing erection.

"Oh my!" Lydia said with a smile. "Are you in a bit of bother? Let me help you. Pants down, HURRY UP."

James struggled with the buttons on his jeans and slowly pulled down his underwear to reveal his cock.

"Well...." That little thing certainly won't do much for any lady will it? She said with a smile. "Nevertheless, it still needs reduced a little bit so we can get this cage on. Spread your legs a little my boy."

James struggled to spread his legs further apart and in a blink Lydia brought her foot crashing up into his balls. His eyes crossed and he collapsed clutching his aching testicles. In a haze of pain he felt small hands brushing his away and the cold steel cage was applied to his shrunken dick.

The key made a loud click in the lock and his mother whistled to herself as she took it and placed it in her pocket.

"Well that little thing isn't much to look at now is? Hard to imagine it got you in to so much trouble!"

12