Sentinels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the moment, I think we should abandon our plans to control the Deep Ones and seek some other way to achieve our ambitions. I am returning to you the Priscus Essays. You will see that the book has been rebound thanks to an unexpected donor of the necessary material.

Using both hands, the old man lifted the book from the parcel and smoothed the brand-new binding. With a quivering forefinger, he outlined the profusion of multi-coloured arabesques and curlicues decorating the leather. Chen Liang smiled.

7. Mill Grange: December 1967

Mill Grange was empty once more, grim and forbidding. Nothing moved in its rooms and corridors other than the long-legged spiders which constantly wove and rewove their ragged snares, and the rats whose scurrying and squabbling were the only noises to break the silence.

In the depths far beneath the house, something grunted with content and gnawed on the carcass of what had once been a man.

The End