Sentinent Swords

Story Info
A strange voice calls Naruto to the waters.
2.2k words
3.83
3.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyaarch
wyaarch
50 Followers

****All characters are adults (older than 19 years old) at this point of the storyline.****

Ever since Naruto had the mission in the Land of Waves, he felt something calling towards the waters. Naruto had ignored it for a while now, but the voice insisted on his mind, echoing, convincing him to go to the dark waters in the Naka River. He had enough, he needed to know what the hell the voice wanted from him.

Naruto was moving towards the Naka River, the single river that comes through Konoha. The river is located on the land where the Uchiha clan once lived and prospered, some say this river was damned and haunted by the souls of those murdered in Uchiha's massacre.

Naruto was at the edge of a cliff, looking down at the waters, the voice coming out was a rising vibrato, a pulsing, a singing, a siren song that wrapped and coiled around. Naruto was paralyzed as he stared down at the waters below him. Something about the voice kept him staring, almost pulling him forward off the rocky edge. His toes curled around the edge of the cliff, conscious enough to stop himself from falling forward.

{Come to me... Be with me... Feel the warm water wash around you...} The whispers echoed between his ears, reverberating around his brain itself.

The haunting melody entwined around his body. For who could possess such an ethereal voice? The song kept going, high then low. Almost like the tides rising and falling. Mixed in was the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks. The waters reaching the rocks in a way that brought a moan from his lips. Naruto moved down through the hill, moving towards the chore.

Naruto saw the waters running in the river, the waters were thick almost oily. The smell was strange, earthy and musky, putrid and sweet, and very potent. It almost made Naruto dizzy to smell it, but as he was trying to recover from the fumes. The song changed, becoming more hopeful, more yearning, and when Naruto touched the waters, he was trapped and pulled into the river. The thick, gooey water came up around Naruto. It was as warm as bath water, glowing red, and it slipped over his skin like liquid silk. He felt his clothes get warmer than his skin, warmer still until the fabric started to dissolve into the water, leaving him naked.

Naruto was struggling to get back to the surface, seaweed slipped around his wrists and ankles, pulling him deeper to the bottom of the river. In a bed of skulls from those killed in the Uchiha's massacre. In between his legs, there was a sword. It was large, longer than Naruto's height. The actual blade is comprised from a series of downward-facing scales running along the entirety of its length until its hilt.

- "What's this sword?" Naruto wondered as he saw it.

There was an oily thick substance, almost black coming out from sword. The thick fluid was taking shape in front him, first humanoid, until then it was gaining a feminine shape, the bare skin of her breasts exposed to the waters. The creature moaned as she gripped her breasts, while her taut stomach and shapely thighs continued next. One hand was gripping and tweaking her breasts while the other was down, covering her crotch. Behind her was the sword attached to the spine

- "What?" Naruto thought.

She gasped before she began cackling evilly, finally she had him in front of her, the wielder. Naruto saw her eyes flared like violet stars and her black hair coming down her body. She moved rapidly towards him. Her body was on top of him, pressing her breasts to his chest. Suddenly, she kissed him, forcing Naruto's lips open with her tongue, but instead of liquid, air spilled in, filling Naruto's lungs. Her nimble fingers caressed his cock, her long black claws teasing his nerves, igniting indecent passion within his loins. Dark magic flowed from her hand, engorging his manhood intolerably.

- "Ahh... " Naruto moaned, before she broke the kiss. "You are perfect," Samehada whispered. Naruto looked into her entrancing violet eyes, Naruto wished to speak, but he could not, so instead he thought out loud: "Who are you...?"

- "Samehada," she said. "I'm a sentient sword," she said. "I am liveless without a wielder", and then Samehada dipped down, Naruto gasped and cooed as Samehada's mouth wrapped around his plump, fat cock head. Inch by inch, Samehada swam up closer and closer, taking in more and more. Naruto's toes curled and he sunk lower in the water as he felt the head of his cock bump the back of Samehada's throat before it dipped down into her esophagus. Samehada began to bob her head back and forth, sucking and slurping, working Naruto's rod.

Kurama's orange chakra began to emerge on his body, protecting from drowning but also Samehada was pulling it from him. Naruto was moaning and panting as Samehada continued. He grunted hard, his heart racing, his nipples tingling. His eyes rolled into the back of his head. Kurama was vanishing from the cage, the seal on his belly was disappearing. He came suddenly, feeding Samehada a hearty dose of his pent up sperm. Even underwater, he could feel Samehada gobbling it up, savoring every last gulp. Naruto felt Kurama vanished from his mindscape, his chakra turned from orange to a white.

Samehada grinned, as she moved up and reached to his ears, "For this to work, I shall be the only one," she said as her nimble fingers caused his cock to be erected again. Samehada moved to kiss Naruto, their lips touching. Naruto could taste a bit of his own cum on Samehada's tongue, but he enjoyed it. Her powerful tongue slipping in, dancing with the human's, filling his lungs back up before pressing their foreheads together again. Naruto realized that when the kiss breaks, he felt so... alone, again, and the connection was the most wonderful, embracing feeling that he'd ever felt in his life.

Flashes appeared in his mind, Naruto saw moments of dark impulses that he never acted on, when he wished to hit harder his opponents, when he felt like biting them off. Naruto hold back kicking and punching those who despise him for having a demon inside. The thoughts were intoxicating as they attempt to take the responsibility and duty from him, eroding away as pleasure and rebellion were presented to him.

{I can make you stronger, give you purpose, and further more, pleasure...}

Samehada broke their kiss long enough to nuzzle his lips. Naruto exhaled, bubbles emerging from his lips. Samehada moved over to his ears to whisper: "Do you want us to be together?"

- "Yes..." Naruto's voice was frayed and hoarse.

- "You shall take my hilt..." Samehada smiled wickedly, rejoicing in his decision to become one.

Naruto moved his hand from her curves and then he reached the hilt behind her head. The feeling was instantaneous, spikes pierced through his hand, and inside him, trapping his hand to the hilt. Samehada smirked as she gave the meat a few strokes before she brought it up, enveloping it in the hot body of her. Naruto grunted as his member was pushed into the Samehada's warm body. He could feel the muscles around his shaft throb and pulse, sending even more thoughts of pleasure and lust into his mind. He grabbed the Samehada around the waist and thrust forward, burying his shaft further into the slick slit. It felt so animal, so primal. Slowly Samehada started to thrust back and forth, letting their bodies come together.

In the mixed euphoria of pain and pleasure, Naruto almost didn't notice the changes in his chest cavity. The burning had continued to spread outward from his lungs, making it all the way to his ribs. Furious red gashes split through his skin, three on each side of his ribs. The gashes spread open to reveal the soft meat of gills. The new organs began to shift water back and forth across the membranes and Naruto felt the weight of drowning starting to disappear. He could breathe again, though he was breathing water.

{Those air breathers are flesh to eat, souls to devour and chakra to suck dry} Samehada said in his mind.

Naruto's jaw hung open to reveal teeth that turned into spears all the way around, from front to back, but wasn't enough. Bumps formed along his gums as new teeth formed a new row beneath.

{These teeth are better suited for the task} Samehada whispered.

- "Ahgg..." Naruto panted harder, breathing more water, as the changes catalyzed.

His blond hair was dissolving in the water. His head was forming spikes angled back and away from his head. The central rows of spikes forming along his skull curved around, growing seamlessly into the like that ran down his neck and spines. Naruto's skin began to toughen up, taking on a purple color, as then scales spread across his shoulders. Some of the scales were like armor plates while others were small and tight. The scales were exactly like the Samehada's. The muscles between Naruto's shoulders and his neck grew tighter, becoming ribbed and scaled. More spikes pushed out of the back of his neck.

{You shall be strong to carry me}

Naruto's biceps and triceps bulged with new muscle, reinforced but as white as his throat before the scales started on his forearms with vengeance. As his arms drifted, his fingers stretched out, gaining the curve of claws. The skin between his fingers grew together, and finally thick, long claws emerged from the back of his arms, curving towards his elbow before they were webbed together. There was no going back. Samehada started to work her hips, sliding back and forth, letting Naruto's cock slide in and out of her pussy. Naruto shuddered, awash in a daze of lust and glory. With each thrust, his cock seemed reluctant to leave. Samehada's vagina pulsed. A warm, thick fluid poured into her fleshy cavity and submerged Naruto's trapped cock. Her vaginal walls slowly undulated, stirring the fluid around his erection and massaging it into his flesh.

{Your cock shall be a weapon} Samehada whispered. Naruto gasped. His hips twitched. His cock surged back to full hardness and strained, eager to burrow deeper inside her. The sudden rush of blood made him feel woozy. The mushroom shaped head tapered to a point. What had been one incredibly thick cock had divided, splitting down the middle, fanning out into two robust and equally impressive shafts. They stretched out well past where his original. At the same time, his balls seemed to be inside of a slit, tucked out of the way, growing inside him, but still quite pleasant in an exotic sort of way

{Finally a hemi penis, a powerful semen you have} Samehada whispered before her walls clenched.

Purple scales covered the sides of his body, his pale pectorals became brighter as they turned white as his throat. His nipples stretched and flattened, losing all color until they disappeared into the leathery skin. His abs began to expand and swell, fusing in the center. New layers of scales started slipping down from his pecs, covering his stomach in interlocking rectangular armor plates.

{Wielder, a bit more} Samehada said.

Naruto's back arched as he felt the bones moving beneath his skin, stretching down along his spine, pushing and pushing at his skin before it started to stretch freely. The skin erupted like a fountain of flesh, a tail growing out of his backside. The flesh formed a shark tail, they had sharp edges. The tail was moving and swishing to hard that the seaweed did the best to keep it from moving. Naruto's body twitched and steamed. Scales formed around his legs and feet in perfect harmony. In a few moments his toes had grown longer than his fingers, the flesh between stretched out into long flippers tipped with deadly talons. Naruto fluttered in the water, his limbs treading just a bit.

Naruto threw his head back, arched his spine and then let loose with the most powerful orgasm of his life. The last few drops of his human cum were expelled before being followed by quarts of thick, potent shark cum. It filled Samehada's slit before expelling outward, but that was only the start of it. Enveloping them both, making the water silky and shiny with the sheer volume of the shark cum. Naruto's hemi penis retracted from Samehada's into a slit forming to protect his manhood when not in use.

Samehada leaned over her new lover, her new wielder in exhausted bliss. Her heavy breasts squishing softly into his chest. Samehada cut the kiss, as she saw his eyes, they were particularly glassy and black, now alight with malice, and she flashed a devilish grin. Nonetheless, his face remained intact, even with his cheek marks.

- "Ahgg..." Naruto moaned exhausted.

{It's over, you have given up to me...} Samehada whispered, before she disappeared into the sword. {However, now there is so much to do...}

Naruto remembered the entity, the lady in red, the Red Goddess as it came down and kissed him right after Samehada. Whispering into memories flushing when they used to rule along the other two wielders. The three were her champions, on a world where chaos only existed, peace was achieved.

- "I can't wait..." Naruto smirked as he saw the moon shining above in the surface.

{Kill and feast} The thoughts rushed.

(To be continued?)

wyaarch
wyaarch
50 Followers