Separate Vacations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ten percent ownership for a part-timer. I don't know that I've heard about that. They don't do that in the land development business for sure. I've worked for my company for over a decade, and I'm still a hired hand. A very well paid hired hand, but I don't own any of the company. I envy him."

"We had to think very hard before we did. This company is our life, mine and Hank's. And our regular writers are good. But this guy is -- something special. Before Hank -- ran into some personal problems, he and I always worried about what would happen if something put him out of action for a good while.

"I can sell ice to Eskimos, but I have no damned word sense at all. And our writers are good, but...they're workhorses. They can get the job done, if you show them the job.

"But this guy actually has an imagination and despite the cliché, he's one of those guys who really can think outside the box. And he's younger than we are so if he stays with us, eventually Hank and I could ease back and let him take the reins, but still keep some control.

"Like I said, a win-win for everybody."

She sat up straighter and re-crossed her legs and despite himself Vic Fleming found himself looking for a shot of pussy. She wasn't wearing panties, although it wasn't blatant. And the look she gave him let him know she'd noticed.

He sighed. She was tempting, but his fourth wife was entering into the jealous bitch stage and he really didn't want to go through the divorce dance right now. Better to be good and safe, than sorry.

She took the papers back and said, "I have some ideas and I'd like some of this wordman's input. Do you think he'd be willing to meet with me tonight? There's a nice, new Thai restaurant in Baymeadows that I was wanting to try out. We could eat and talk. I'll put it on my tab since it's business for him."

"He's single so if he's free there'd be no problem. Give me your number and I'll call him and if he can make it I'll have Candy, my secretary, call you. Okay?"

"Sure. By the way, what is this Wunderkind's name?"

"Davis, Bruce Davis."

"Hmmmmm....."

"That's an interesting.....hmmmmmmm. You know Bruce?"

"I'm not sure if it's the same guy, but a friend of mine was married to a Bruce Davis once. The marriage didn't work. But Davis isn't that unusual a name. And the Bruce Davis my friend was married to....wouldn't be a rising star in the advertising world. He wasn't that kind of guy."

"Ask him yourself. The world can be a small place."

#######################

I walked into the Star of Siam at 8 p.m. I'd gotten a call from Candy because Vic had to run out on an important business matter. I think he just had to go home and fuck his fourth wife.

He was keeping that marriage together with fucking, grit and grim resolve not to go through another divorce for awhile. We'd gotten to know each other over the past year and a half and I knew he was fucking around on her, as he'd fuck around on whoever took her place.

Despite that, and despite the difference in the way we looked at women and life, I'd always liked him. He was what he was and didn't really make any bones about it. Women were interchangeable pussies, good for pretty much one thing and for hanging on your arm at social events. Beyond that, I don't think Vic had ever had a deep emotion about women in his life

He was the complete opposite of his friend and soul mate Hank Clark in that way, and Hank had the scars to show for it. He loved his wife as much or more as I'd loved Tiffany, but she had put him through a hell I couldn't even imagine. And yet they'd come through on the other side.

It was funny in a way. She'd done him far worse than anything Tiffany had ever done, and they were together. Tiffany and I would never be together. Goes to show you never can tell.

I asked the waitress for a Mrs. Hampton and she took me to a room off to the side of the main dining area.

There was a doorway made of shimmering beads and as she pushed through I saw Mrs. Tiffany Hampton sitting at a table at the back of the small room. She had a briefcase beside her that she was looking through. A glass of what was probably White Wine was beside her.

She looked up and me. She wasn't smiling, but not angry either. She was the very model of the modern businesswoman. I don't think she had a hair out of place. Her clothing was just attractive enough to let you know she could afford to dress to show off her face and body, but there was virtually no cleavage or leg showing.

"Hello Bruce."

"Mrs. Hampton."

I stood across from her at the table but I made no move to sit down.

"You going to sit down?"

"Not sure. Probably not."

"Why not? Your boss, Vic Fleming, said you were a company man, always willing to go the extra mile to get the job done for your firm. Although, I'll admit that I find that hard to believe. The Bruce Davis I knew would never go the extra mile for anyone, or anybody. Especially for a job that paid him decent money. I thought making a decent living was against your religion, or something."

I looked at her and couldn't believe that she still looked that good, couldn't believe the old reaction I'd always had to her was still there.

"That's the reason why I'm not sitting down. This isn't a business meeting, Mrs. Hampton. This is just another of your attempts to screw around with my head. Pretty clever, I have to admit. You had to track me down to my new job, which I've taken pains to make sure the girls know nothing about. Then you had to have my work researched so you could come in and pretend to be interested in my copy.

"It's been two years, Tiffany. We've made new lives for ourselves. You had an affair with your big-dick boyfriend for nearly a year and then followed that up by managing to get yourself married and divorced in the blink of an eye.

"Why the hell can't you just leave me alone? I don't keep coming back after you. I only came here tonight because I was curious to find out what your latest scheme is."

She grabbed the white wine and took a sip slowly. Then she set the glass down on the table and stared up at me with a slight smile tempering the bland expression on her face.

"How do you manage to stand upright with your head so swollen with your own importance, Bruce? Do you walk around thinking that everything anybody does revolves around you?

"Are you really egotistical enough that you think I'd go to the trouble of shadowing you to find out you'd gotten a new job? And then I'd research your copywriting. And pretend to be looking for a new firm.

"Just to have another chance to talk to a man that dumped me and his daughter after eight years of marriage? In case you forgot, I found out there are other cocks out there. Bigger and better than yours, in fact.

"Maybe I haven't found a better husband yet -- my first attempt after you was, l'll admit, a pitiful failure -- but I'm looking and eventually I'll find one with a big cock, the ability to keep it in his pants when he's not around me, and enough self confidence to be able to live with a woman who has her own identity.

"There are men like that out there. I just happened to miss them my first two times out."

I slowly tightened my fingers around the back of the chair in front of me until my knuckles were white.

"That's why I'm not sitting down, Tiffany. You'd think after two years we might have gotten past the poison between us, but it doesn't go away. You have to keep tearing at me, and I keep coming back like a bull charging at a red cape."

"Says the man who is so frightened of spending time around his ex-wife that he hasn't spent any time, or even talked with her, in two years. You can't stand to be around me, Bruce, and I've figured out why. You can't stand to be reminded of what you lost -- what you threw away. So you're hiding and sulking like a little boy and you won't come out and play anymore."

"This is hopeless."

I started to turn away, when she said, "You are such a fucking coward. For a big mean karate bully, you are terrified of a woman. You are afraid to even sit down and share a meal and talk business. What are you so afraid of, stud? I don't bite. And in your case, I won't even kiss it. That make you feel better?"

I sat down.

"Let's talk business, then. And by the way, I wouldn't let you touch any part of your body to any part of mine. No telling where it's been, or what you've been doing with it."

She motioned to the waitress to get my order, adding quickly before she arrived, "You wish. You're never going to squirt into any part of this body."

The conversation was strained, to say the least, as the waitress took our orders and we started to talk about the copy I had written.

"I have to admit, you could have knocked me over with the proverbial feather when

Fleming said your name. I wondered for a second if I'd wandered into the twilight zone. My Bruce...writing business copy, making a really nice second income freelancing and actually becoming a partner in a prosperous business. I honestly didn't know you had it in you."

I looked at her face checking for sarcasm, but she actually seemed serious.

"It was nothing I planned..."

"I can believe that."

"I was just at the right place at the right time."

"And you're a good copywriter."

"Writing is writing. It's just that this pays so much better."

"Whether you believe it or not, Bruce, what I said was true. I wasn't looking for you. The company is looking for some new advertising approaches, new blood, and that's what led me to Fleming and Clark.

"Your copy and your style is fresh. We need new talent, and the more money Fleming and Clark make, the better off you are. As long as we're here, why not look at some of the things we're working on and give me your thoughts."

So she brought out some documents and specs and while we ate Gai Pad Met Mamuang, or stir-friend chicken with cashew nuts and Panaeng, or beef in spicy coconut cream, I told her what I thought might make the millionaire owner/partners even more rich.

Some of the ideas she dismissed as pure horseshit, stupid, derivative, trite, etc. Others, however, had her tapping her chin with a pen, usually a sign she was thinking deeply about something. She started taking notes on a legal steno pad she pulled from the briefcase.

I looked around and realized we were the last customers in the restaurant. Somehow it had gotten around to 11:45 p.m. and they closed at 12. The waitress hovered near us, waiting for us to pay up and get out.

Tiffany grabbed the bill before I could get it, saying, "No. I said this was on me. This is business. Funny how time flies when you're having fun. It was kind of fun, wasn't it."

I wondered what her definition of fun was and said so.

She laughed.

"You realize this is the longest we've talked, the longest we've been together, without snarling at each other in two years?"

"Just goes to show that nothing is impossible. You think you guys, the partners, might be interested in any of the stuff we talked about?"

She finished putting the papers away and zipping the briefcase closed.

"Yes, actually I think they might be. Really, I know they will be. We'll almost certainly be back in touch with your bosses in a few days to a week. I'll probably be the point man for our side. Do you think you could stand to work with me for a few weeks or however long it takes us to finish up this project?"

"As long as it's strictly business. This wasn't actually too bad. I've had worse times having root canals, so at least I know spending time with you isn't the most painful experience in the world."

"Funny. I never realized you were so funny when we were married. By the way, you seeing anybody seriously? I noticed you haven't gotten remarried."

"I've haven't gotten married, or even divorced one time since we split. I guess it takes me longer to get my relationship legs under me. You planning on taking the plunge again soon?"

"No. I think I'll cool it for awhile. Concentrate on my business life and the girls. God, did you know that Kaitlyn has a little boyfriend? The little bastard is already trying to get her to play spin the bottle games at kids parties. I had to talk to his mother to cool him down."

"She told me about it."

"She told you?"

"Believe it or not, both of them do talk to me. I just told her to kick him in the balls if he got too grabby. Glad you gave her that birds and bees talk so she knows about male equipment and how to grab a guy's attention."

She smiled at me and for a moment I thought I saw the old Tiffany.

"Can you believe -- could you ever have believed we'd be worrying about protecting our daughter from horny boys. Sometimes I feel a hundred years old. Where did the time go?"

I was determined that I was not going to mist up.

"I don't know Tiff. I wish I did. I wish....never mind. I guess I'll see you if Vic or Hank set up a meeting in the future."

"There's a pretty nice bar, for grownups, about two blocks from here. They have our music and a live band tonight. The girls are with Mom tonight. You care to have a drink to wind down?"

"No. Thanks, but...I have to go to work tomorrow. I'll walk you to your car."

As we stood beside her 2008 Lexus IS 250 Sedan, she looked up at me and shook her head.

"When did you turn from a man into such a pussy, Bruce? A good looking woman is willing to have a drink with you and you turn her down. I promise you, I won't be comparing your dick to Stephen's the entire time we're out, but...Never mind. I knew you wouldn't have the balls to drink with me. We both know what's going to happen."

"And that is?"

"You're going to wind up begging me for a fuck. And this time I'm going to walk away from you and leave you with your tongue hanging down to your knees."

"You are so fulla shit."

"Then prove it, tough guy."

At 2 a.m. they announced last call and people began to toss down the last of their drinks and try frantically for last minute hookups.

"Oh, shit. I will never make it home without a cop busting me."

I looked at the empty glasses around me and cursed myself as an idiot. Why had I let her goad me into going out drinking. It had been fun. I'd forgotten how much fun she could be as we sang along with songs from the late 90s and earlier that we had danced and fucked too in our college days.

I caught myself glancing at her when she looked away from me. Why the hell did she have to be so screwed up? Why had I been unable to break away from her before I got sucked into a marriage and two little girls had been brought into the world.

But, would the world be worth living in if they weren't in it? Maybe our marriage had been a mistake, but they weren't.

"Me neither. Why don't we get a cab?"

"Share a cab?"

"Why not? Unless you don't think you can keep your hands off me for the time it takes to get home? You've had a hard on since we've gotten here."

"Talk about having an inflated opinion of yourself. There a lot of really hot women in here. Like that big blonde over there."

"Her boobs are store bought. Can't you tell?"

"And I should care about that, why?"

"Men are pigs. You want to call a cab?"

Forty five minutes later we were trying to swallow each others' tongues in the small living room of the apartment I'd called home for two years. It was the first time she'd ever set foot in my apartment.

She pushed me away, gasping for breath.

"I told you, you bastard, you couldn't keep your hands off me."

"You were jerking me off before we were out of the nightclub parking lot, you horny bitch."

"You had my bra off on the way to the cab."

Then with virtually no transition she was on her knees and my dick was in her mouth and she was sucking and squeezing with her fingers around it.

"I thought....you....said...."

She looked up at me and smirked.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"You weren't interested...."

"It's small...but I don't mind giving you a mercy suck... no fucking through. You're never getting in there again."

Then she was being rammed up against the living room wall by my dick while she wrapped her legs around my waist and I lifted her ass up so I could slam my cock up inside her.

"I thought...you'd be....wide open...after Stephen's big cock....but you're tight..."

She was biting my shoulder and I knew I'd have to have a tetanus shot.

"It's been....it's been.,..oh god...oh god....ohhhhhhhh"

I did my best to hammer her ass through the wall.

"That's right, bitch, come all over my dick....yeah I feel that...come hard....seems big enough for you now....is it big enough?"

"You're....uh...tiny, so fucking tiny....I don't know...how I can even feel you...."

I set her feet down on the floor and pulled out. She just leaned against the wall and looked at my cock dripping with her.

"wha....what?"

I pulled even further back.

"If it's so damned small, I'm not going to bother...."

She tried to reach it but I held her hands and she could only strain at me.

"YOU BASTARD...give it to me...."

"Sorry, Tiff, why don't you give Stephen a call..."

"He wouldn't tease me, you bastard. He'd ram it in me until it hit my tonsils."

"Like I said, call him. I'm not going to disappoint you with my tiny dick."

Even though I had her wrists, she dropped to her knees, ducked her head under her outstretched arms and was on my dick like a baby bird after a worm. She took it in and then with a second lunge took it in up to the balls.

I'd tried to keep trim down there because several girls had told me they didn't like spitting out public hair. But Tiffany just went to town sucking everything her mouth could get to.

At some point I lost the will to hold her wrists and raising her mouth off my throbbing cock she tackled me and was on top of me and slamming that hot wet pussy down again and again. I raised my head and I thought she must have been breaking the sound barrier with her hips and ass, pounding and pounding and pounding.

I came and before I could wilt her constant slipping and sliding up and down the semi-soft stalk brought blood back into it and I was hard again.

I grabbed her and pulled her off and threw her down on her stomach. I reached down and ran my fingers through her cunt, laved her asshole with the fluids.

"Nooooooo...not there....you're not having my ass......"

I slid the head into the tight puckered hole as the fluids lubricated my entrance.

"I'm going to fuck your ass until you scream, you miserable cheating bitch. If your cunt is that tight, your asshole is going to be something else."

"Don't...DON'T.....stop..goddammit that hurts....not so fast..."

"Is that what you told Stephen, bitch? He was bigger than me and I bet he rammed it up your ass plenty of times. You like it up the ass, remember?"

"He was....he was..."

"What?"

"He was bigger soft...."

"And...?"

" He was only a little bigger around and when....you get real hard...he was only a couple of inches longer...."

I was all the way in and I pulled her to me and held her and felt the warmth of her rectum tight around my cock, tighter than her pussy could ever be.

"So why.." I asked, pulling back and ramming it in as hard and deep as it would go and feeling her whole body jerk in my hands, "did you lay it on so thick about how fucking big he was and how he filled you more than I ever could."

I pulled out and then hammered her again and again and felt her gasp and try to catch her breath and tried to beat her asshole to death with my dick. She was probably trying to talk but every time she got some breath she expelled it with a gust of air as I fucked her with no mercy.

"Don't stop..dontstop don'tstopdon'tstop.... Fuckmebaby... fuckmyasssodamnedhard..."

I couldn't get a breath in me to even scream as I exploded into her and she made only incoherent noises. After a long time I was able to breath enough to ask her, "why....Tiff....why torture me?"