Separated Ch. 01: Decisions

Story Info
Online flirting leads to sexting and real world encounters.
4.5k words
3.89
7k
5
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alayna sat in her living room looking at her phone, she was not sure what she felt exactly, but there was something about it, she felt was good. She had been playing the online game that she had been playing for a while now. It was stupid really, you battled another player to build a list of things on a given subject, but it was addictively fun and sometimes made you laugh. Earlier that evening she had started a random new game, there was an option to let the game select you an opponent, and she had taken it. She was matched with a guy called Nicholas, who seemed to match her level of skill, and they had played a couple of rounds.

On a round that was about 'Tom Hanks Movies' or something similar he has put after the obvious ones, 'I don't know' and then 'Eat Chips.' Alayna had read this and burst out laughing. So she messaged him in the game, 'Eat Chips? What are you on?'

The reply came back almost instantly, 'Didn't know, so thought I would try and make you laugh.'

Alayna replied that it had out loud, and moved on to the next round. That probably would have been it, but the next round was 'Synonyms for wet,' and top of both their lists was the word

'Moist.' Alayna had always had a thing for the word moist, there was something about it.

She messaged Nicholas again, 'Moist, don't you just love that word,' and then added a couple of crying laughing emoji.

What came back was a little surprising, 'I do love the word moist, there is something sexual about it.'

That was very forward with somebody you did not know, but she went with it. 'I agree, I giggle every time I hear it or say it.'

Then the real shock came with the reply back 'does it make you moist, talking about the word moist with a strange man?'

Alayna was not surprised to find that she was, she glanced over at her husband, sitting on the other sofa, he had always been exceptional at keeping her satisfied with her over active sex drive, but he certainly wasn't thrilling any longer, and this conversation had just become a little thrilling.

She replied 'a lady wouldn't say!'

She quickly jumped out of chat to look at the photo of the man she was playing, he we probably about her age, and to be honest looked pretty average, obviously carrying a few more pounds than he should, but she was not un-attracted.

As she flipped back into chat the reply came from Nick, 'that's a yes then!'

'Might be, but where you going to go with that now?'

'Where do you want me to go?'

This brought a brief smile to her face, thinking 'oooo the possibilities.'

However she put, 'On to the next round' and flicked out to play the next round.

As she finished, she saw that another message had come through from Nicholas. She opened it, 'Well that's no fun, I wanted to feel how moist,' with laughing emoji's.

Alayna giggled, and quickly glanced around the room, the kids and hubby had not appeared to notice, but she decided this was probably dangerous.

She replied, 'Well you can't now, I am sitting in the living room with my kids and husband.'

She closed the game down, but sat there wondering how she felt about what had just happened.

The next morning Alayna woke early, it would be a least an hour before anybody else in the house would be up. This was one of her curses, she couldn't sleep in, even when she wanted to. As she wandered downstairs to grab a tea, she opened the game, and saw it was her turn with Nick. She played the game and then boiled the kettle. Before the kettle has boiled, she notices that there is a message from Nick. She hesitates before opening it, but it was getting fun last night before she shut it down.

She opens it and reads, 'Morning, you are up early,' so replies.

'So are you? I am always awake early, don't sleep well,' she then carries on making her tea.

As she goes to grab the milk another message pops in, 'So nobody around, want to discuss moist?'

Alayna stood looking at this message. Her head swirled, thoughts of running off with this man ran around her head. Moments of daydream, standing there, lost in thought. The fridge alert bleeps at her to tell her the fridge has been open too long, and it brings her back to reality, she hesitates a moment, and replies, 'We can discuss moist all you want.'

Nick looked at the response, he felt he had pushed his luck too far, and was expecting to be shutdown. But this was a come on. He thought for a moment then typed, 'You up and about or in bed?'

'Drinking a tea in the living room in my PJ's,' came back after a short delay.

'So, I sit beside you and slide my hand into your PJ's, searching for the moist pussy that I desire so much,' before there is a chance of a reply he follows up with, 'I find it but I don't touch, I slide my fingers around the outside, caressing and massaging. I run one finger across your clit, teasing it gently.'

Nick pauses, this will either go well or down in flames. He suspects it will be flames. But just those two sentences are having an effect on him, serious excitement running though his body. He can see she is typing, he waits holding his breath.

'That's working,' came the reply.

Nicks heart leaps, this could be great fun. So, decides to go for it.

'I flick your clit and rub until I can feel your body respond, just enough to know you are going the right way. I slip your PJ's down and drop down, my tongue gently runs across your clit, and the intake of breath tells me you want it to play.' Nick fires this off, and starts on the next text.

'I circle your clit with my tongue, running across it randomly, as I do this, I slide a finger into you, running it in a circular motion, my tongue thrust at your clit and you gasp, I squeeze it between my teeth, very delicately, so my tongue can flick it,' Nick waits.

'Keep going,' comes the response.

Nick continues, 'I start to flick your clit hard and your breathing changes as you approach an orgasm, ' then, 'You fight and twist as I keep the pressure on as you climax and Yelp with the ecstasy, I release you and, 'Say first of many!''

Nicks cock is hard as gets at this point, and he starts to rub his cock as he types.

'I stand up and move my rock-hard cock towards your month, it caresses your lips. How do you treat it?'

As Nick sees the little icon go to typing, he starts to wank hard.

Alayna looks at the last comment, her hand is down her PJ's and rubbing away, she kind of wanted that to keep going, but it was clear this was going to be a joint thing, so she starts to type one handed.

'My lips part gently and I move my head forward so I can lick the tip, I caress around it with my tongue.'

Alayna realises this is just as hot and the temperature between her legs rises more, this is going to be fun.

'I slide you cock in just a little way, my lips forming a seal as I start to suck, my tongue continues to circle your cock, playing,' she pauses for a moment and then types, 'does your cock have a sensitive part?'

She waits for a response, which takes a moment to come though.

'The knot at the base of the head, where the foreskin comes together.'

It is a long time since Alayna has had a foreskin to play with, but she knows where he means.

She responds, 'Long time since I had foreskin to play with, but I know where you mean.'

She thinks for a moment where does she want this story to go? But then it occurs to her, who cares if I get to come? And this guy makes me horny.

She types, 'I start to move more quickly, your cock moving back and forth, my tongue flicking the sensitive spot at the base of the head. My teeth close slightly just touching your dick as it slides in and out.'

The repose comes in, 'I am about to cum, and pull my cock out,'

Alayna is actually about to cum, her body has tightened and she can feel the sensations inside her, she types as fast as she can 'I don't let you, my hands come up Against you arse and I force you into my mouth.' She is moments away now.

'Ok, as you force me in, I relax, my cock slides into your mouth, and as my balls touch your chin, I explode'

He wasn't wrong, that had done it for Alayna, her body shook as she came hard, her breathing was shallow and rapid, warmth spreads through her body. She lays there for a second, wow! She has surprised herself a little there, wasn't expecting that she thought. She presses down and almost immediately another wave sweeps through her. She just relaxes into it lost for a moment or two, head swimming, I want more of this, she thinks, a lot more, this is, her mind struggles for a word, before it clears slightly and amazing comes to mind.

She looks at the phone three messages from Nick are there.

'I hold it in, you take every drop,' I would have sucked it dry she thinks. Then it reads, 'I am actually cumming,' then what has clearly been written a few moments later, 'Need to get you there too, so I slip out and down back to your pussy.'

She types, 'I already got there thanks.'

'Wow, that was fun!' came from Nick.

'It was, didn't expect that when I got up this morning.'

'Got plans for the day?'

Alayna looked at the time on her phone, she needed to get moving, people would be coming down very soon, and sitting here with her PJ's halfway down her legs and hand on her pussy would be challenging to explain. She pulled up her PJ's and drained her tea.

She then replies, 'Got to get ready for work, and people will be up soon.'

'Oh ok, what do you do?' Nick asks.

'Today I work in a coffee shop,' she says, 'do that three days a week, and I clean 3 days a week.'

'Cool! Well enjoy, hope we can do this again soon.'

'Me too, speak later,' Alayna closes her phone and gets up.

Thoughts of what just happened running around her head as she walks into the shower.

Alayna climbed into the shower, and it was only when the cold water hit her, she realised that she had got straight in. Where was her brain this morning? But she knew exactly where it was. As the shower water warmed, she moved back into the water, it felt good on her skin. She was thinking about Nick, how could this man have such an effect on her, all she knew of him was a small photo and how he wrote.

She loved her husband and had no intention of leaving him, why was another man so fascinating? Alayna had thought of leaving, not that long ago, things had been getting on top of her and it felt like there was little help from any of the family, least of all him. Things had changed now, but even when it was bad, she had no doubt he loved her and the sex was always great.

Nick made no sense to her. But he was alluring, the idea of his hands on her made her body react. She reached for the body wash as she thought this, and started to wash herself, as she did the thought that went through head was Nicks hands doing it. Her hand lingered around her pussy, then she thought, 'fuck it,' and her hand went for her clit, rubbing it hard, in her mind Nick was there rubbing, his tongue flicking in and out of her pussy.

As she rubs and slips a finger inside, she imagines Nick, turning her around bending her over, and sliding his hard dick into her, pounding hard almost immediately. The thoughts start to have an effect and she can feel the warm feeling of an orgasm rising in her body again.

In her head the pounding continues, Nick slaps her arse as he does it, she opens her eyes to check nobody heard that slap. She stifles a laugh, how daft is that! Thankfully that has only distracted her a little, and she returns, Nick pounding her pussy and slapping her arse.

The rubbing intensifies, and Alayna knows she is about to cum again. Back in her head Nick is about to shoot his load into her pussy, she can feel the pressure building, and she is about to cum too. As she is focusing on cumming, she misses what Nick is about to do, and despite the fact is it in her head is surprised when his finger pops into her arse. On the outside this is too much and she cums. Her breathing is heavy, and she is moaning loudly, thank god for the noise from the water. She stops and starts to rinse off. What a great start to today.

Nick sat in his study for a moment looking at the screen of his phone. He was a little confused with how he felt, that was certainly different. He grabbed a tissue and cleaned up the mess he had left on the desk, something he was not unused to doing, but normally is was there because he had spent some time looking at porn, not because the words of some girl had got him there.

Nicks marriage was a complicated one, he loved his wife and would never leave her and he believed she felt the same, but they both knew that for them to stay happy they needed more. Most of the time for Nick that meant watching some porn and wanking, nothing that hard, spanking, light bondage and a little anal, something his wife refused to do and hated, but Nick actually liked now and then.

For Nick's wife, the something else was often the same, but every now and then it involved another man. It started when they were young, before they were married, she had asked to sleep with his best mate. Nick had sat upstairs listening as they had gone for it in the living room. As soon as they were done, his wife came up to him and finished off the hard cock that he had. He exploded into her as she described another man's cock sliding into her.

On another occasion Nick had been away on business, he got a call from his wife about 9:30, when he answered she sounded a little breathless.

'You ok?' he asked instantly worried.

'I am fine,' she said, 'but there is the head of a man you don't know between my legs, and I am about to cum.'

Her voice cut out and Nick heard the sounds of her cumming, she was never loud but it was distinctive. He was about to ask if she was rubbing herself in the middle of some fantasy, when he heard a voice he did not know say on the phone, 'You didn't actually call him?' then his wife.

'Yes, of course I did, said I was going to, if you had been a little slower, I would have seen if he is in his hotel room so he can listen.'

'What and he is OK with that?'

'Yes, he is probably wanking already.'

Nick was in his hotel room, but he had not had chance to get his cock out, and was fumbling to do so now. His wife now spoken directly down the phone.

'He is about to fuck me hard, I presume you want to listen?'

'Of course,' Nick was wanking at this point.

There was some noise on the line, like you get when you get arsed dialled, then it went quiet for a moment, then he heard his wife say, 'Yes that's it,' and then into the phone, 'His cock is rubbing up and down my pussy lips, I can feel it throbbing.'

There is a slight pause then there is a gasp, 'It's gone in all the way in one movement.'

Nick now listens to the obvious sounds of two bodies slapping together and his wife grunting after each slap.

He hears her say, 'Yes that's it, flick them,' which is assumes means her nipples.

His cock feels massive, as he strokes it, moving his foreskin from extreme to extreme, getting quicker and quicker.

'Do it with your hand to,' comes down the phone, 'Rub it up and down, yes like that.'

Nick knows exactly what this is, he has to do it all the time, his wife does not cum through just being fucked, and she needs her clit rubbed. The sound increases as he hears her cum again.

'Oh god that felt good,' says the male voice then, 'Don't stop' from his wife.

The noise continues for a moment, then his wife says, 'Turn me over, I will rub myself.'

There is more fumbling at the other end.

'Hello dear,' says his wife, 'I am now on my front, my knees are under me, I have both hands on my clit and the phone is sitting about an inch in front of my face.'

'Can you hear me?' says Nick.

'Yes, we can hear you, I hope you are enjoying the show,' said the male voice.

As he says this, there is another gasp from his wife.

'You are on...speaker,' says his wife, the last word strained.

'And he has just slipped the entire length in again, in one movement, god that feels good.'

Nick listens to his wife grunting directly into the phone for about 90 seconds, then there is a little yelp, and she says 'No don't do that, I don't like that.'

The guy says, 'But your arse is round and inviting I want to play with it.'

There is a firm, 'No,' but Nick does not care at this point, his load is spilling over the table in the hotel room.

As he sits there in the glow of after cum, he hears his wife saying 'He is going so deep, I am going to cum again.'

As he hears the start of his wives climax, the guy says, 'So am I.'

Nick doesn't really want to hear the rest at this point and as soon as he hears the breathing settle says, 'Call me later once you are home safe' and hangs up.

About 20 seconds later there is a facetime call from his wife. He answers, 'Want to rub it in some more?'

'No,' says his wife's face appearing in the screen, 'But needed to be quick before it went down.'

The view pans around to a dick. It is thinner than Nick's, but he reckons it is close to an inch longer. The picture pans back to his wife, and she says, 'Thought you needed to see that, it has been in me all the way to the balls.

'Hope that is helpful when you remember this later.'

'Great, thanks' says Nick, sounding almost sarcastic, but actually quite pleased that he knows, they can use that on another day.

That was by far the most interesting event, but on another occasion his wife had brought back an audio recording of her being fucked. They had listened to it while fucking, with her describing exactly what was happening as it played. That was one of the few times Nick had not been able to hold it in and cum far too early.

There had also been a couple of incidents of his wife coming home, and whispering in his ear, something like 'I've just had another man's cock in me, want to go fuck me?'

She would always describe the guy, and what he did to her, it turned Nick on massively.

It wasn't as if this was all just done to Nick, he agreed to it, wanted it. Nick also got to have some fun, there was a girl from work that Nick had taken out for over 2 years, going back to hers after nights out drinking, and he lost count of how many times he had slipped between the sheets with her. His wife didn't want to know the details, she was happy knowing he did it, although he had told her of one night.

Nick and Lyn had been drinking for 4 hours, when they arrived back at her front door, they were both pissed, and horny. They made their way in quietly, the clock on the wall said it was just after midnight.

'Shhhhh,' said Lyn, 'Josh is asleep upstairs,' Josh being her 14-year-old son.

They walk into the living room, and Nick's hand slips into her jeans and under her panties. It moves across the well-trimmed bush to the wet pussy it is a little uncomfortable, her jeans are too tight for this, but he wants to feel it. One finger can just slide in, but that hurts his wrist. Lyn moans gently, but her hand is undoing his jeans, and before he knows it they are round his ankles and she has popped his hardening cock out his boxers.

Lyn moves away from his hand pulling it out of her jeans, and push's him down so he sits on the sofa, and moves quickly to take his cock in her mouth. She goes to work on his cock, wanking and sucking hard, it is not the most skilful blowjob, but it is enthusiastic, and it is certainly having the right effect on Nick, he reaches down and pops her ample, almost perfect breasts out of her bra and starts to play.

Lyn responds well to this, but almost immediately there is a sound in the hall. Lyn jumps off Nick slipping his cock back in, saying 'JOSH!'

As she sits beside Nick, she puts her tits away and lays then across Nick to hide his lack of trousers. Josh sticks his head around the door moments later, 'You two drunk?'

12