Separated Ch. 04: A Problem Shared

Story Info
Online flirting leads to sexting and real world encounters.
4.7k words
4.63
2.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alayna was almost there as the next text came in from Nick, 'I push gently and the head of my cock pops into your arse, I stop there as you moan.'

No that was it, there was nothing else needed, she came, for the second time, she lay back on the bed, god this man got her off well, his words worked better than most men's bodies. She could hear more texts coming through, but ignored them for a moment, revelling in the feeling swimming across her body. When she looked at the phone there were 6 texts from Nick describing giving her anal sex.

She replied, 'I am done, you cum?'

'About three texts ago.'

She dropped the phone back to her side and lay there, thinking.

It had been three days since the pub, and Alayna had gone to ask Nick about swapping twice and chickened out, she had told Nick about the night, and the conversation with Paul, but not that she wanted to arrange a swap with him and his wife. Yesterday she had typed the message, but deleted it, she needed to do this, so she typed, 'The thing with Paul about swapping, could we do it with you and your wife?'

Her finger hovered over send for 3 or 4 seconds, then she brought it down and the message went, she felt immediately sick.

There was a good ten seconds before the icon at the top said typing, but it felt like an hour to Alayna, as she sat there thinking she was going to throw up, the typing time stretched. Finally the message pops up.

'WOW, was not expecting that! I would be game, but would need to ask the wife, how would you explain it to Paul?'

Alayna typed, 'I will tell him we were introduced through a friend and that we are both interested in a swap.'

There was a moment before Nick came back, 'OK, will ask, but you need to tell me exactly what you tell him, because I don't want to get you into trouble.'

Alayna was sitting downstairs when the next message from Nick arrived, 'She said yes, so all we need now is a time and place.'

Alayna got up, she was full of excitement, Paul was in the bath, so she walked upstairs and slipped in. He hadn't heard her and was wanking away.

'Want some help?' she asks.

Paul nearly jumps out the bath with freight, and she laughs. Alayna walks over and calms him back into the bath as he says, 'Don't do that, scared the shit out me.'

'It's what you did to me a couple of weeks back,' she retorted, playfully.

'OK that is fair enough, not good though we need to stop doing that to each other,' he laughed.

Alayna lets her hand fall on to his cock and starts to caress it gently, and says, 'you know the conversation at the weekend, well I spoke to my friend, and she put me in contact with a guy. We have been chatting for a couple of days and he and his wife would be interested in a swap with us.'

Paul looks at her, 'Jesus that was quick. Where are they? How would it work, we go to theirs? They can't come here, the kids!'

'Will you chill out,' responds Alayna, 'they live about 60 miles away, and we would book a night in a hotel somewhere in the middle. We meet in the bar, chat and drink and return to the room and see what happens.'

'Wow,' says Paul, 'fuck that is making me horny.'

'I can tell, your cock is massive,' Alayna said playing with his cock.

'OK, you sort it for a Saturday night, looking forward to it,' Paul said, clearly distracted by the hand on his cock.

'I will get on it, as soon as I have finished getting on you!'

Alayna carries on wanking Paul, but with her spare hand slips her PJs down, she stands up and slips her feet out of them, Puts 1 leg across the bath exposing her pussy to Paul's face, and lowers it. Paul brings his hands up to hold her, as he drives in with his tongue, she is already very wet, which is no surprise to her, she had not stopped feeling horny since she came with Nick 20 minutes ago. Paul's enthusiasm with her clit is almost overwhelming, but she maintains her flow with his cock, her free hand coming down to massage his balls gently. The tip of Paul's cock is just breaking the waterline, and with every stroke her hand breaks the surface with a splash, which she find off putting, so she angles his cock more into his body and it stops the issue.

As she is playing with him at this new angle her fingers brush his arse as she massages his balls, they are full and hard, and in her head she wonders for a moment then goes for it. Alayna pushes her middle finger up Paul's arse, up and forward putting pressure immediately on the prostate gland, she remembers something about this working from an old teen comedy movie. Paul releases her clit as he gasps, his legs tense and push against the bottom of the bath lifting his body, his cock comes almost clear of the water, and Alayna can feel it is about to let loose.

Alayna straightens his cock so it is fully out the water and drops her mouth to it, she gets there a split second before Nick cums, the hot load splashing off the back of her throat as she clamps her mouth around his cock and starts sucking for all she is worth. Paul is still grunting and spasms force his cock into Alayna mouth as he cums, this is quite an intense orgasm. In the movement Alayna's pussy brushes against Paul's face. She is so close to cumming herself that this has an effect, and she forces herself down so Paul's face is rubbing against her pussy, it is moments before this has the right effect, and she cums too, it is all she can do not to fall into the bath. She holds herself there, regaining some composure, and steadying here breathing.

As Alayna climbs off Paul and the bath she says, 'Well that was a bit different, never done it quite like that before.'

'I know,' says Paul, 'This excitement is definitely having a positive impact on our sex life.'

Alayna is cleaning herself up and drying off the bath water, as the towel touches her pussy a shudder goes through her body, not quite an orgasm, but close. She finishes quickly and disappears out the door quick. As soon as she is downstairs in the living room, her hand goes down her PJs again, as it touches her clit, she shudders again, wow she thinks, if only Nick was here. She starts to play a scene in her head as she rubs. Nick walks in, he drops to his knees in front of her and pulls her pussy to his mouth. She feels the warmth of his body as he clamps down onto her clit, sucking it up into his mouth, and flicking it. Alayna feels her body let go again, as she cums. God it feels good, relaxing and exciting at the same time, but she does not think it is done, and continues the scene in her head, while for a few moments reducing the pressure on her clit.

Nick holds her while she cums, and only releases her once her body relaxes, once released, he flips her over, she is kneeling over the sofa seating now, face up against the backrest, as she hears Nick undo his trousers, his other hand is massaging her arse and stroking her pussy, his finger slips in and out of her arse.

She hears him say, 'You are being such as bad girl, we need to punish you.'

She imagines his hand coming down hard on her bottom with a thwack, her face shoved into the back rest of the sofa, she barely has time to breath before the next one lands.

Sitting on the sofa, Alayna peaks open an eye, this scene in her head feels all too real, and she kind of feels lost in it, see looks around the room checking she is still alone, but all the sounds are upstairs at the moment. She thinks to herself where am I going with this, the spanking had surprised her it wasn't a go to fantasy, but she was letting her mind wander so she must want it, and it was definitely turning her on. Alayna returned as Nicks hand landed again, her face shoved forward into the back rest, the sting rising in her bottom, she could almost feel it glowing. Another then another lands on the last she can't contain the pain and a painful half scream lets out from her, she opens both eyes quickly, was that in her head or did she do it? She asks herself.

There is no new movement upstairs and nobody is shouting to see if she is alright, so she slips back. For the last time Nicks hand slams down, she yells out in pain, as she feels the juice drip from her pussy, god this is hot, her bottom stinging and tender now. Nick moves and with a quick and simple motion slides his cock fully into her balls touching her, her gasp at this is loud and pronounced.

'Oh, that's good,' she hears herself say.

'Don't get used to it,' Nick says as he withdraws it completely, it feels like a loss to her she wants it back, NOW.

A moment passes and he is entering again, in the same way, nothing to full length in a quick sharp motion, oh this is fabulous. She feels the start of the motion back out, again withdrawing all the way out, to the same feeling of loss. This is such as tease, she wants to cum, and this is holding her there not letting her proceed.

This time as Nick's cock enters in the same motion as before, a finger slides into her arse in at the same time, as with his cock this is a fast straight motion with the finger going its full length in one motion, as Nick's balls crash into her clit. She cums, in her head and in real life, it is a shuddering, tensing and very strong orgasm, she feels her body tense and push her up in the sofa, she moans with pleasure as she opens her eyes, and lets the feeling subside into her, feeling very satisfied.

She sits there for over a minute, until she hears somebody coming down the stairs and she removes her hand from her PJs and flicks the remote to turn on the TV.

The following morning as Alayna walks downstairs, flicks open her phone, the WhatsApp Icon has a '1' against it, as she glances at the time 5:55am she opens the message.

She reads, 'Morning Sexy, have a good sleep?'

She smiles and replies, 'Morning, yes thanks, you?' and walks into the kitchen to make a cuppa.

As she pours the water the phone bleeps another message, she finishes making the tea and wanders into the living room before she opens the message.

'Slept well thanks, you alone this morning?'

She smiles, and says, 'Yes I am alone for about 30 minutes before anybody gets up, but before that need to arrange a time and place. I am thinking Saturday 31st, it's only 2 weeks away and we are free.'

She sat looking at the phone, waiting, the time seemed to drag out, 2 or 3 times she had to touch the screen to stop it turning off. Then finally the top moved from online to typing. She let out a breath, she did not even know she was holding, as the message popped up.

'That date will work for us, how about the Holiday Inn off junction 24 of the motorway? They have family rooms that have 2 double beds in them.'

'Works for me, you going to book it?'

'Yes will book it later, and let you know. Now can we get down to you being alone? My cock is aching for you'

Alayna puts her tea down and snuggles into her chair until she is comfortable, and can slip her hand into her PJ's. She feels warm and content as her fingers find her clit and she rests them there as she types back, 'OK, I am ready.'

'Good,' comes the reply, and she watches the top go to typing, as she waits for the text stream to start she feels a little excitement build and very slowly and gently massages the top of her clit.

'You arrive at my hotel room door, looking a little nervous, and knock, I am there in a couple of seconds and you slip inside with a quick glance to check nobody has seen you,' came Nick's first text.

'We both say 'good evening' and exchange a peak on the cheek, I pour you a glass of wine, and we sit on the bed to chat. You still look a little nervous as I slip my arm around you, but you don't resist. We draw our faces together and kiss, as we kiss I move a hand to your breast and gently play, then moving it under your top, I slip it inside your bra, and twist your nipple gently. You giggle as I do this, and the kissing pauses as we come up for air.'

Alayna reads this and realises this is going to take most the 25 minutes she has left before alarms start going off upstairs to wake people for work, she does not mind the story here is erotic and she thinks she will enjoy it. She rubs away as she waits for the next part to arrive.

'I slip my hand out and down as we resume kissing, and it slides into your jeans and I find your knickers and the lacy bow that holds them together. Under I go, and across your smooth mount to your clit. I play, discovering the shape and feel of your pussy and clit, tweak here and there to see how you respond, but finally I settle on your clit and push my fingers into it, making it pop up and I start to rub.'

Alayna starts to feel the warmth in her pussy rise, her eyes are closed and she is imagining the scene, it is erotic and she feels her body responding to her minds creation. She texts back, 'Go on, but my hand would have wandered into your jeans by now!'

'OK' says Nick, 'as I rub, you undo my belt and jeans, then move your hand inside. As you fumble with my boxer shorts, I tweak your clit to distract you.'

Alayna replies, 'I squeak as you do and relax into it as I pull your shorts aside, grabbing your cock like a greedy whore. I run my fingers along its length, realising it is not completely hard and squeeze it, tight and firm. It is a surprise to you, and it interrupts the rhythm you have built on my clit. I move my hand up and down with the near vice like grip, and feel you squirm.'

Alayna read's what she has wrote after she has sent it, half wondering where it came from, and half trying to decide if you wants to do it. She gulps and moves forward with this theme, even if she is not sure.

'You respond to my rough treatment of your cock and get not just fully hard, but as fat and long as you can ever recall. It bursts like a stripper from a cake as I release it from your shorts. I grab it again and pull it to my mouth stopping just shy so you can feel my breath on it, but I am not touching it. I move and take the very tip in my teeth, firmly enough for you to know who is in control, but not enough to hurt it. I breathe through my teeth 'Now excite that clit like your life depends on it.''

Rubbing away at herself, Alayna wonders how Nick will take this, and pictures in her head the image of Nick's cock at her mercy. As the words 'at her mercy' go through her head she feels flutters, and realises just how turned on she is being in control. She starts to give the Nick in her head instructions, and he responds, playing just so, moving exactly as she wants, she feels more of a physical reaction, as the hand inside her PJ's really puts pressure on her pussy and clit. She relaxes into this and the warm glow washes over her, and the feeling of satisfaction flourishes inside her head.

After a moment she looks at her phone, there is a response from Nick that starts with gripping her clit between forefinger and middle finger, popping it up.

She writes, 'I'm sorry that image was intense and I have cum already.'

Alayna is almost put out with the response that comes back.

'Good glad you enjoyed, no worries, the wife is up now, and I will go see her to finish off.'

But in reality she is caught in the afterglow and just leaves anything further.

As the day progresses, Alayna keeps going back to that feeling of control, and it keeps causing a flutter. As she walks home later on she makes a plan, Paul is not going to know what hit him tonight, and as soon as she walks in the door, she disappears upstairs to prepare. There are several items she wants, and has to search through draws and boxes to gather them, but after about 20 minutes she has it all hidden by the bed where she needs it later.

About 10pm Alayna goes up to bed, and says to Paul, 'Don't be long' and winks.

As she enters the bedroom she turns on a bedside lamp, enough light to see, but not flood the room. The rest of the house is dark and quiet and she can just hear the news playing downstairs. She quickly get changed and waits with the door open enough so she can hear when the TV is switched off. When it is turned off about 10 minutes later, she gets up quickly and stands behind the door and waits. Paul walks into the room, and pauses as he sees the bed, and is about to say something, as Alayna closes the door behind him silently and says 'Silence, you have been naughty and must be punished.'

Paul's feet leave the ground as he jumps at this and he spins around to face her looking a bit excited, but mostly scared. His gaze goes up and down Alayna, before she says, 'Keep your eyes on the floor worm, you have no need to leer at my loveliness.'

She knows this is bordering on cruel, as she is dressed like a St Trinians school girl with high heels, stockings, suspenders, and see-through, small white top, holding a cane in her hand.

'Remove all our clothes and approach the bed,' she commands.

Paul complies, and walks to stand at the bottom of the bed, she notices that his cock, while not hard, is growing. She moves up behind him and says into his left ear, 'Pick up the silk rope handcuffs and slip them onto one wrist, then put both hands behind your back.'

As he leans forward to pick them up she pushes the cane between his legs pushing the tip of the cane onto his cock, and then running it backwards across his balls and onto his arse-crack up to the bottom of his back. She waits for his hands to come around the back with cuffs hanging from one hand. She takes the cuffs in her free hand and applies them to the other wrist. Holding the middle of the cuffs tightening them.

'Knee down, and lean over the bed,' she commands again, 'and make sure that boner is facing down! I want to see it between your legs.'

Paul moved down a little awkward as he tried to ensure his cock ended up facing down, but got into the position. Alayna kept tight hold of cuffs, lifting Paul's arms slightly to keep him in position, with her left hand, with her right hand she used the cane to tease his bum and cock.

She cleared her throat and said, 'At 6.10 today, you left the dinner table without clearing your plate, then at 6:11 you made excuses to not help with the washing up, and finally, at 08:27 you coughed, farted and snorted your way through my TV programme. These infractions are unacceptable, and you must be punished.'

As she finished the words she brought the cane down across the centre of Paul's arse, it was not hard as such, but had enough force to make a good sound. Paul tried to sit up straight, and as he moved said, 'Jesus,'

Alayna held him in place, easy when you have all the leverage.

'That was not hard, and you need to count,' Alayna says in her most commanding voice.

Paul calmed his breathing and said, 'One.'

'Good boy,' she said as she brought the cane back down, same force but a little higher.

Paul moved again, but keep silent until he said, 'Two.'

Alayna could feel how wet she was getting, and on the second strike had got a flutter, the type she got when she was spanked. Before she progresses, Alayna teases Paul's balls with the cane, probing gently making sure he knew who was boss.

In one swift and fluid motion Alayna drew back the cane and brought in back down onto Paul, in a strained voice Paul says, 'Four.'

'You need to learn to count,' Alayna says, 'now let's try three again,' with that she repeated the motion.

'Three,' says Paul, and almost before he finishes the fourth lands.

Paul squeals, Alayna laughs as Paul manages to say, 'Four,' and again she plays with Paul's balls, and his now rock hard cock, with her free hand.

As she plays, she pays some attention to his hole, and slips a finger in, just a little. She plays and teases, exploring with her other hand starts to excite herself. After a moment she remembers what she was doing before and moves to be able to bring the cane down one last time. She swings quite a large arc, but does not hit that hard.

12